SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun with Charlie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The well-known Prof. Soludo has sent me an email informing me about my inheritance, four times...
I thought this might be an opportunity for something I didn't try so far.

What I have now told him, in the broken English my character uses, is that we have gone through all the procedure and I now am confused that he sends me this mail again, and again asks for my details.

What I expect from this is that the lad goes off script and probably warns me that the other Charles Soludo isn't real, that the other one is a scammer who's trying to steal my money.

Well, let's see what he tells me, and how I'll go on after this. But I just thought this angle might be an interesting one, especially with such a widely used name as Charlie's.

Oh, by the way, that's my first Charles Soludo!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first Saludo! Just remember to insult him at every opportunity, as Charles doesn't lile that, and use "the other Charles Saludos" to your advantage! Maybe make up your own fake Charles address, and taunt him from that! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't get the joke...
He said they have "problems with their cyber" and thus stuff got mixed up and lost.
I now gave a bit more obvious hint that there might be another Charlie Brown, aehm Soludo.
Quote:
Just before you sent me mail confirming receipt of transfer and just an hour later your send this.

Quote:
Is like dealing with two people inside one.

I hope this will make him realize that there is another person scamming me as C.S., although of course there isn't...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're lucky, you can get one Chucky to go up against another one. I think I still have a spare Chucky on the line, just lemmy know if you'd like to play with him. This one doesn't even mind if you use "What's up, Chuck" as a salutation. He's very accomodating.

Lad vs. lad combat can be a lot of fun, especially if you convince each one that he is the one you trust, and get him to agree to send copies of all e-mails to you. You know, for verification and stuff. With a little luck, you might be able to witness a Nigerian Standoff*! Ask one of them to film the event.

* NIGERIAN STANDOFF: Similar to the Mexican Standoff (each party has a gun pointed at the other), except a little different. Picture a lawyer, a banker, a widow, an orphan and a claims agent all facing each other (riding goats of course), holding bogus transfer receipts and fake passports, having it out in front of a fictitious bank over a metal box that isn't there.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Nigerian standoff thing sounds fun!

In the meantime Charlie replied again, ensuring me that it's loss of data, and not that I'm dealing with two persons...
He just doesn't get it! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
You are not dealing with two people Mr. James; I have already told you that we lost information you sent to us the in our very first mail.

Hmm, gotta think what I'm gonna tell him now. I want him to warn me that somebody else is scamming me!
What's that lad doing up already anyway?

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I decided not to push on the "two Charlie modality" and try to fast forward the bait, since he seems to be willing to fast forward the bait.
I told him I have sent the money AND got a confirmation about that, and now he asks how I want my money delivered.
So, I tell him that we already discussed that I will come to Benin and that he assured me that he or his associate would meet me there to hand over the money.

I'm far from sure if this works, but if it does I guess it might be called "speed-safariing". Wink

Mortar

pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super speed safari baiting...I love it. Get him to meet you at one of S1mB@'s C@mp5! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the plan. At the currently so well visited Benin camp.

Mortar

pony pony
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am doing my first Chuckie now too Very Happy good luck and lets see who will get the millions first Wink

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting for almost 2 years, off and on, and never done a Charles Soludo. Crying or Very sad

That's sort of like being a Star Wars fan without ever having seen Episode IV, isn't it?

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Charlie doesn't like to come to Benin. He has told me that the Board of Directors or whoever have decided that payments can only be made to the USA, to Europe and to Asia, and now he told me my payment location would be the USA, although my character even isn't there...
Stupid lad, probably not used to Asian victims...

Well, I told he that he assured me about that and that I will not travel to the US for that. Apply a little pressure, and reinforce the statement that I'll be coming with money.

Let's see if he can't be convinced into meeting me.
I don't think it'll happen, but this guy just has to serve as guinea-pig now.

Mortar

pony pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You got a smart Soludo on your hands rootuser.
I had a Soludo who had an encounter with a wealthy Mexican.

I insulted the poor mugu in Spanish with just about every single letter I wrote to him. I blamed his associate in the US for chopping his dolla.

If he has an Associate in the USA. Tell him that you will be on business in California.
It would be fun to meet him at the San Diego Zoo. I also have a Soludo Addy if you need to pit him against.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see how this goes on, maybe I'll return to the "another Chucky"-modality in a few mails time.

I just told him I'll be in Benin anyway, no matter if he wants to meet me or not, so he has time to make up his mind. Anyway, I'm not flying that soon, it's nearly two weeks until I'll be there.

Mortar

pony pony
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he promised me a trophy now. but i guess he will send me some hall of shame candidate.

how is it with Chuck ? Is he only one lad or many of them use this name ?

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Huge numbers of lads use Charlie's name. There is no connection between them; it's just that the format is old and tested. Charles Soludo is probably the original unclaimed funds format, just as Miriam Abacha is probably the original "my husband left me all this money" format.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser wrote:
Stupid lad, probably not used to Asian victims...
Now root, that's just plain unkind and you know it! Very Happy

Old Charlie will take his free money from anyone, anywhere, any time, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, eye colour or shoe size. The lads are many things, but discriminatory they're not! Heck, they'll even scam each other given half the chance.

No, Chucky probably just assumes that you're an American because he's just so narrow-minded. This can work in your favour... tell him you can easily travel to Hong Kong to conclude the business, but you might need the name of a reputable travel company or maybe a good courier service. Since HK is sooooooo close to Nigeria, he just might agree!
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I know Obi, I'm being ignorant... Anyway, let's see how this goes on. Maybe I invite him to Hong Kong, with my travel agency there's no problem. I really want to test that modality on Chucky, one way or the other, and actually in the way that he's supposed to come around.

Mortar

pony pony
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The other great thing about Chucky Baby baits is that Chucky can never accept the money himself.
He always gives a secretary/assistant name.
Chucky Baby's are so much fun when you forget that part and send the MG receipt with Charles Soludo's name as the recipient (3 or 4 times)... Rolling Eyes

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually skipped the payment with the "another-Chucky-modality", and he somehow ate it. Well, I then said there's gonna be more money to come, in order to try for an instant-safari, but the lad seems to be not willing to do that.

Next step might involve another Chucky again...

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after a while of thinking (during which I thought Charlie had twigged on me) I finally found a reply in my mailbox.

Quote:
Okay sir, so how much are you coming with? And before the arriver I will like to put up some things here in Nigeria. I will send my personal asset tent to attend to you. Hopefully everything will go on as planed.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with an asset tent as I'll be staying at S1mb4's, but hey, you never know when you might need a tent, right?

So, I told him when I'll arrive, that I'll bring a small pile of cash (not too big, just 10-15K) and when I'd prefer to meet the tent. As, due to his delay, my trip is quite near already the development of this bait is coming to an important stage, the lad has to make up his mind about traveling to meet me.
As stated earlier, I managed to skip a lot of the usual crap by telling him I paid already and will bring the rest of the money, to finalize the deal, when I come over, to which he had agreed to meet me.

Now I actually see it as a good sign that after a few days of silence he replies to me that way. That might mean he might be stupid/greedy enough to take the trip.
I can't be sure about it though, the lad is, as far as I'm concerned anything but hooked. After all, I have so far only sent 9 mails to this lad.

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic