SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new scam? Loans to you??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarryBeavers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<[email protected]>
[email protected],

[email protected],

dateFri, Mar 21, 2008 at 12:03 PM
subjectAffordable Loan Offer........................Apply Now

hide details 12:03 pm (1 day ago) Reply

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL,

Here is a financial solution center know
great names and with the help of GOD we are in top of financial helpers with honor, dignity and respect.Our regards to you all.

Do you need a loan to start a private business of your own?.
All kinds of loan you can think of and i am assuring you that there is no financial problems we can not over come with the help of GOD ALMIGHTY.

This very company is know for good works and excellence pride and which is your satisfaction and comfort.

I am Mr Rex Williams a loan lender,I offer all kinds of loan to every interested individuals and firms around the world in a very low interest rate of 5%.Please if interested contact the directed via email address bellow:
[email protected]

I am ready to serve you all to your desire and i want you all to beware that your loan in this very company is 100% assured and secured by this very company.
INFORMATION NEEDED.
1) Borrower's Name:
2) Borrower's Country:
3) Amount Needed As Loan:
4) Purpose Of Loan:
5) Duration Of Loan:
6) Mobile Phone Number:
7) Marital Status:
Cool Sex:
9) Postal Code:
10) Occupation:
Thanks as you contact for our assistance .
Mr Rex Williams.

Dear Rex,

I am writing to you in regards to the loan offer you sent me,

I would like very much to apply for this loan.

My full name is Mr Harry Beavers

My address at the moment is of no fixed abode, as I am presently travelling. I normally reside in

10 Downing Street,

London, England, UK.

Obviously, the country I am from is England.

At the moment, I am unemployed, strictly speaking, however, I am making quite a good income as a drug smuggler.

I would like to borrow the amount of 100,000 pounds, so that I may buy a business and have it as a front.

I would like to take the loan over 3 years.

I dont have a mobile phone, my credit was too bad for me to successfully get one. Do you know how I might get a cheap phone?

Harry Beavers.
HarryBeavers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Harry Beavers,

We receive your email and the content was well noted and understood,the terms of the amount which you requested as a loan is listed bellow, I am giving out this loan amount to you with the duration of 3 Years and i believe you can be trusted.

You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy, I am a God fearing man and i hope you are a legitimate borrower,I want you to be faithful and truthful in this transaction, So that we can have a good business relationship ahead, I can be able to offer you the loan of sum �100,000Pounds.

I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms and condition or not.

LOAN COMPUTATION TERMS
*Requested Amount:�100,000Pounds
*Loan rate:5%.
*Duration:3 Years (36 Months)
*Monthly Payment:�2,916.7 Pounds

*Interest at the end of the term:�5,000 Pounds
*Total payment at the end of term:�105,000 Pounds

Your Required Banking informations.
Name of Account Holder:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Address:
Routing Number Or Swift Code:

These are the terms above, if you are in agreement with the terms and ready to proceed, i want you to get back to me with your banking details so that your loan will be prepared for immediate Transfer to take place.

I will forward your loan to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the approval of the loan,and also send the Loan to the insurance company so that the loan can be insured immediately.

The Approval and the insurance charges is going to be paid by me the lender. If all things being equal, this loan will be insured and Approved before the next 30minutes for transfer. meanwhile you are also require to send your banking information if you agree to the terms and conditions.

I do take the responsibility of paying the Approval charges and insurance charges for any legitimate borrower, and not the beneficiary of the loan in order to have a smooth transaction and a better business relation ahead.

I will send my Attorney to the insurance company, to go and insure the loan now . If you Agree to the Terms of the loan i want you to get back to me as soon as possible, and make sure you send your banking information. As soon as you receive your loan you will be informed on how to make the Monthly repayment.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Rex Williams.

God fearing but bleedin stupid!! My credit was too bad to get me a mobile phone but I can get 100,000 pounds like that! Oh, and my address, and occupation, but, anyway, let see what I will have to pay...

Hmm, not sure about his interest calculations either, but, anyway, hes making the rules. SO FAR!
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope your new money laundering business gets through the stringent checks from the
Quote:
Money Laundering Monitoring Council
HarryBeavers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there,

I do not think your calculations are correct.

I think my monthly payments should only be 2777 pound per month,

Please check your figures and contact me shortly.

Harry B,

Hello Harry Beavers,

We receive your email and the content was well noted and understood, we have restated the loan terms and we are very much sorry for the error made on the calculation .the terms of the amount which you requested as a loan is listed bellow, I am giving out this loan amount to you with the duration of 3 Years and i believe you can be trusted.

You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy, I am a God fearing man and i hope you are a legitimate borrower,I want you to be faithful and truthful in this transaction, So that we can have a good business relationship ahead, I can be able to offer you the loan of sum �100,000Pounds.

I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms and condition or not.

LOAN COMPUTATION TERMS
*Monthly Payment:�2,777 Pounds

Name of Account Holder:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Address:

These are the terms above, if you are in agreement with the terms and ready to proceed, i want you to get back to me with your banking details so that your loan will be prepared for immediate Transfer to take place.

I will forward your loan to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the approval of the loan,and also send the Loan to the insurance company so that the loan can be insured immediately.

The Approval and the insurance charges is going to be paid by me the lender. If all things being equal, this loan will be insured and Approved before the next 30minutes for transfer. meanwhile you are also require to send your banking information if you agree to the terms and conditions.

I do take the responsibility of paying the Approval charges and insurance charges for any legitimate borrower, and not the beneficiary of the loan in order to have a smooth transaction and a better business relation ahead.

I will send my Attorney to the insurance company, to go and insure the loan now . If you Agree to the Terms of the loan i want you to get back to me as soon as possible, and make sure you send your banking information. As soon as you receive your loan you will be informed on how to make the Monthly repayment.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Rex Williams.
HarryBeavers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Harry Beavers,

We receive your email and the content was well noted and understood, we have restated the loan terms and we are very much sorry for the error made on the calculation .the terms of the amount which you requested as a loan is listed bellow, I am giving out this loan amount to you with the duration of 3 Years and i believe you can be trusted.

LOAN COMPUTATION TERMS
*Monthly Payment:�2,777 Pounds

Name of Account Holder:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Address:

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Rex Williams.

Hello,

I am hesitant to hand over my account details without knowing more about you.

Can you provide me a picture of yourself, along with a company letterhead, passport scan, drivers licence, and the loan contract?

I have provided my passport scan, drivers licence scan, as well as a picture of myself, so that you may familiarise yourself with me.

Cheers,

Harry B.

Of course, the passport pic I sent was just a cover of a UK passport I found on google. My picture is my posting pic, and my drivers licence is a dead link. Whoops.
HarryBeavers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rex,

How is this deal progressing?

I would like to sing ASAP, what is the delay?

Harry.

Hello,

i got your mail and the contact well noted i have called for my attorney to work out the papal work or the agreement deed document as soon as his through i will forward you the Agreement deed documents, my personal id card and my lenders certificate.

i will get back to you asap.

Regards,
Mr Rex Williams
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i got your mail and the contact well noted i have called for my attorney to work out the papal work or the agreement deed document as soon as his through i will forward you the Agreement deed documents, my personal id card and my lenders certificate.

You gotta be patient ^_^ That work must take a while to get all the way from the Vatican Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic