SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another GOAT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas,he did not have a velociraptor.I now have him looking for a humpty back camel.I believe the unicorns are already spoken for.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope that the Good Pastor is going to comply with the necessary CITES documentation and complete form A55-Vv-IP3 for each of the animals he is going to send.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2321729/CITES-A55VvIP3

I especially hope that he takes careful note of the requirements of question 2.17, if anyone has ordered a bull elephant from him our lad may need to purchase a wide-angle lens Smile

Here's page 1 as a .jpg

If you'd rather hit the lad with image files, the full set is here.
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/SunshineTheHorse/CITES-A55-Vv-IP3-page1.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/SunshineTheHorse/CITES-A55-Vv-IP3-page2.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/SunshineTheHorse/CITES-A55-Vv-IP3-page3.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/SunshineTheHorse/CITES-A55-Vv-IP3-page4.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/SunshineTheHorse/CITES-A55-Vv-IP3-page5.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/SunshineTheHorse/CITES-A55-Vv-IP3-page6.jpg

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's digging his heels in with my second order until I settle the first one. We have reached a bit of an impasse. My accountant is playing hardball until we get the second invoice for the Dalai Llama (for a Chinese client)...

Quote:
Can you also confirm on the invoice that the Dalai Llama is in good
condition and has not been roughed up as my Chinese contact particularly
wants to do that himself.

Quote:
Plus my Ten(10)Push Me Pull Yous (LLAMAS)and six (6) Bi-Polar Bears for experiments in Global Warning and sexual orienteering.

Basically no second invoice, no payment.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good pastor is getting curt and boring with me. I've taken to writing all my messages in haiku.
To Pastor Balls I wrote:
Subject: GUINEA SWINE

OH HELLO NEWMAN!
I can't go to Cotonou.
You'll have to ship them.

What does this all mean? :
send for the exportation
I don't understand.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does not have a humpty back camel,but is contacting someone in Niger about getting one.I now have him working on long necked geese and chimpanzees.Certainly they must be easier.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing ^^^ Imagine a shipping crate filled with cats an' rats an' elephants!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes thats what I'm working around to.He will have to break it into a number of shipments-wouldnt want the elephants trampling on everything

Jack the hitlad

Jigsaw Killer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha read this:

Dear G33,

We couldn't meet all your demand but we have the ff.
1 Zebra $17,800
19 Parrots $ 100 each
1 Butterfree $ 27
Honeybees & mice. $5 & $16 each

Make a choice now, thanks.
P4st0r B4ll4s.

For those who aren't 90's kids (ftw!), a butterfree is a pokemon, namely this one:

I cant wait to get mine!
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$17,800 for a zebra is disgraceful, make him justify that amount.
Is the animal registered with the relevant authorities, vaccinated, neutured?
Is it domesticated? Do snakes have armpits? Do ants have arse-holes? etc..

As for my bait, I've give him a bit of a slap for googling pictures of the dodo... My boss is angry but I'm willing to give him another chance.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I was buying Zebra for $2000 in another bait recently

Just out of curiosity I rang a real animal shipping agency today and to transort a pet dog from Benin to London would cost around $2000 and require a sh*t load of paperwork, vaccinations, etc.

So Past0r B3ll4s's prices are a bargain,

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Jigsaw Killer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the fun im going to have with the amount of forms that are going to be sent his way...

oh so many forms...

SOO SOO many forms...
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Just got my second invoice from the good Pastor Ballsack. Another Word document...

Quote:
MAILING ADDRESS. 03 BP 1037 COTONOU.
Tel. +229 93 92 38 94. Republic of Benin.
21th March,2008
P/I.No.A/0014-08

PROFORMA INVOICE

Quantity Description Unit Price Amount
12 Llamas $4,100 $49,200
6 Bi-Polars $3,200 $19,200

All includes feeding, vaccination, shipment and miscellaneous
Charges.

TOTAL. 18 Animals $68,400

PAYMENT: By Western Union to Kwaku Amponsah prior to shpt.
ATTENTION. CANDY STRAP0N
CEO - HENSON & BEDGE5 ANIMAL LABORATORY INC.
419 FUDGEPACKERS LANE
LOWER EXTREMITIES
RIMMING
MUCH BINDING IN THE MARSH
LONDON
W99 49XX
ENGLAND .
Pls sign and send this P/I duly signed, as final confirmation of this order.

Accepted by: Truly yours,
Candy STRAP0N Pastor BALLA5 Walas

---------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Mr. Adjovi Abel Edward Lin, Export Manager

The lad is getting greedy. Them Push Me Pull You (LLAMAS) certainly don't come cheap. Shocked

Sadly, he hasn't included my Daili Llama which is urgently required by my Chinese customer, so I need another invoice. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ $68,000 by Western Union? Does he realize how many separate payments that would need? I'm sure I don't need to tell you that's a damn good chance to get a bank account - if he has one, and if he doesn't then you get loads of WU/DHS forms.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm going to ask him to total all my orders to date and then I will make payment by bank transfer to save time - as recommended by my accountant.

Sadly WU and banks are all closed till Tuesday because of the Easter festivities over here. I can hear his teeth grinding as I type this, which is nice! Twisted Evil Laughing

Another option I'm considering is telling him my accountant has posted the first payment by cheque by snail mail yesterday and he only just told me. Not sure where that will lead, but will piss the lad off no end.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My husband is going to get his birthday present!
Quote:
Dana,
3 crocodiles cost $2,715 and 12 doves cost $1,540, totalling
$4,256 with shipping. Just send to my church secretary
Kwaku Amponsah with all the details by Western Union.
Thanks,
Pastor Ballas.
========
from Dana Scully hide details 8:38 am (0 minutes ago)
to Pastor Ballas <[email protected]>
date Mar 21, 2008 8:38 AM
subject Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : regarding animals that must leave your sanctuary

Dear Pastor,

That sounds like a very fair price. I will go to Western union and
make my payment later today. My husband will be so surprised!
Regards,
Dana
Oh, darn! The Western Union agent needs an address to send the payment, and a secret question and answer! Now what do I do? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm jealous of all the fun you're having. Pastor B. just informed me that he does not have any Invisible Pink unicorns. (He does, however, have black, brown and white ones).

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good pastor is getting impatient:
Quote:
Don't waste time on fruitless questions, dodos are available just
place an order and it'll be sent to you.

My boss is getting pissed off:
Quote:
Don't you understand? My boss asked you for a photograph of your dodo birds, and instead you just took a random picture from the internet.
My boss thinks you're a scammer and will continue to think so unless you send me a proper photograph and prove him wrong.

What a tool.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear John,

We are having 3 hump back camels and a chimp.
Thanks,
Pastor Ballas.

Does this mean he has 3 camels,or a camel with 3 humps?I think I need pictures.

Jack the hitlad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pastor Ballas to me
show details 12:55 pm (2 hours ago)
Dana,
I am looking forward to you for payment but be quick that
our offices would be closed in other to speed up shipping
proceedure on Tuesday. Remember to add the details by
email.
Thanks,
Pastor Ballas.
Be quick? Nahhhhhh, I'm an old lady. I'm slow.
Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always beef quite fond of cornered Wolverines. I'm ready to pay handsomly if he can ship.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is going to be one pissed off scammer by the time WE are through with him. Just think how many times he will be in and out of WU with his tail between his legs Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^By the time he gets all these details, forms, and invoices sent out and finalized for all of us, he won't even have time to visit WU. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once I get my invoice for the Daili Llama for my Chinese client I'm going to start on the Twelve (12) Days Of Christmas modality...It's never too early you know!

"Excuse me Mr Mugu do you have any partridges? I've just planted a pear tree in the back garden and my life partner thought a partridge would set it off to perfection. Personally I would just ring its neck and eat the b*stard. Also, do do you have any Turtle Doves? I need two of those. etc etc"

This lad is just so much fun.

BTW, can I suggest you get him off the WU and onto MG. Simply because he has to get of his arse to check the MG details, unlike WU. Also any bank account details would be good to pass on to Allan.

Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sucker hasn't even sent me an invoice. I kept asking for exotic animals and he just told me he had dogs. I said I wanted about a dozen dogs "with all their legs" and I haven't heard from him since. Bah, you all are keeping him too busy!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame we can only put dumb lads through this kind of thing, having said that I think he ditched me because my boss was being paranoid.. time for a re-bait.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic