SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
Go on, fall for it....

These checks are crying out to be used. If the real Ray won't put them to work, then the fake Ray will have to do. The checks are in the mail.

Of course I'll hold real Ray responsible for the $1,000 bonus fake Ray promised.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A cheery little message from Ray this morning.

Quote:
why are you doing this?
why for God sake?
Please help to leave me alone
why?

Boy did that tug at my heartstrings....NOT!! Great work everybody.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did the chop go ahead this morning in Luton? Does Ray know about it yet?

@DD - good use of the Rhyming slang! No reason why you should know who Vera Lynn was. One of my other characters, Nick Ane1ka, is a famous footballer in England.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
find The Sweeney or Minder on DVD

Thanks, I'll add those to my list of DVDs to rent.

manbiteslion wrote:
Terry refers to someone as a Berk. It's clearly an insult, but why?

I didn't know before, but through the magic of the interweb, I know now. I wonder if most people who use the word "berk" know where it comes from.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
Did the chop go ahead this morning in Luton? Does Ray know about it yet?

It happened and I'm pretty sure Ray knows about it, because P3ter told him about it. I believe that's what prompted him to beg Sir Cumfrence above. The funny thing is he didn't mention the chop to me at all. I don't know if he's getting suspicious of me, or maybe he's getting embarrassed to admit that he can't hold onto a single dollar.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
...I don't know if he's getting suspicious of me...

I was actually begining to suspect that P3ter G being able to chop every dolla from B0v1s might just begin to appear a tad suspicious for Ray. It may be time to introduce another dolla chopper or something similar.

If the trust that Ray has for B0v1s is begining to waver then P3ter may be willing to fall upon his sword so to speak to further the pain and humiliation for Ray.

Ideas?
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Ray should recruit Mr Gomer as his next cheque despatcher Wink

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
manbiteslion wrote:
Terry refers to someone as a Berk. It's clearly an insult, but why?

I didn't know before, but through the magic of the interweb, I know now. I wonder if most people who use the word "berk" know where it comes from.

Lessee; Berk = Berkshire Hunt - rhyming slang... I think I'll leave it at that...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
Now, there is the best idea I've heard all day! He is ruthless, and cunning. Perfect for the job! Gomer, wanna good job? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:

Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, huh? You're firing me, aren't you? Well, I will not go quietly into that dark night. No no no! I'll hunt you all down. You're all dead. Your families - dead. Your dogs - dead!

No wait, I didn't mean it, please forgive me. I'll do anything. I'll work harder. Nights, weekends, anything. Please don't fire me. Where will I go? What will I do? I'm begging. I'll send $500 to each of you by western union. Ha ha, silly me, did I say $500? I meant $1,000.

All right, I see it's inevitable. Gomer, you can have the job. I know you'll be great. I'll even write you a good recommendation.

B0vis wrote:
Ray, I heard of a great candidate for the dispatcher position. His name is Gomer, and he's a real hard worker. He sometimes sleeps until noon, but it's nothing to worry about, it's only because of the prescription medication he's taking to combat his bipolar disorder. And he always comes back to work refreshed and ready to go after those week-long drinking binges. The charges against him for stealing money from his last employer were never proven. I'll be sure to work closely with him to ensure a smooth transition, if I can find which crack house he's living in today.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, folks... Ray didn't say much yesterday, and I got this today:
Ray wrote:
I am doing pretty good B0vis
I slept all through yesterday
I am planning to go to work today and give holiday allowance to other workers

I hope to read from you later
Bye and have fun

He is very religious. Perhaps he's getting ready for Good Friday and Easter. Or maybe we are finally having an effect on him.

Or maybe he is getting suspicious or just plain tired of me. I do have 2 other characters that Ray hired to be dispatchers and has been ignoring recently, so he may turn to one of them if he dumps B0vis.

Gomer, if you want the job, my experience is that Ray offers it to regular check victims after they have complained many times about not getting a check. When I first started baiting Ray, I had a character write to him saying I knew what he was up to and I could be a check dispatcher who would get the job done properly. He never replied to that. He prefers recruiting innocent victims.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DD,

I vote for "we are finally having an affect on him" I received an email from Ray asking me to go home and wait for more checks as Ray wants this over and done with. I cant copy and paste at the coffee shop but the first thing I thought when I read it was, Ray is hurtin. Then I read the posts from you guys and it just made me think we are denting him. Lets destroy him Twisted Evil

SC,

In his email to me asking me to return home and have a long and healthy life with Trinity, Ray asked me to return the laptops to you. He says, "I want to make peace not to bring trouble." Are you ok with that??? Twisted Evil

PD,

I am planning on going ahead with the thing we talked about Friday AM at appox 0900 EST. I will tell Ray I didnt receive his email in time. Are you OK with that?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like Ray is beat up good all right, he had to sleep all day, and is calling off JBD's assault? Now is the time to redouble the harrassment, complain about everything, make Ray work harder than ever, and make more decisions, the wrong ones. We need to keep the pressure on him.
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sign up new victim characters with Ray periodically. A couple of weeks ago I tried to inquire about job openings by writing to his AOL address, but got no reply. I wrote again a week later, and still no reply. Yesterday I tried writing to a new address Ray accidentally gave me, and bingo!

This time the company is D0ubl3Two L!m!ted, an "International middle-man trading company" in England. The guy's name is M@rk H3nz. It's the same old check scam.

Has anyone else had success signing up with Ray? Gomer, how are you making contact with him? If anyone wants to PM me, I'll give you this new email address.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD

Quote:
I am planning on going ahead with the thing we talked about Friday AM at appox 0900 EST. I will tell Ray I didnt receive his email in time. Are you OK with that?

I'm good with it! The last exchange I had with Ray was yesterday by my L3nsky character:

Quote:
Your man did not show last night. You are not serious about finding P3ter Gr@ves. I will give you no more information on him.

Ray:
Quote:
we taught it was a trap

I've been silent since then, so maybe Ray's given up on trying to catch PG. He needs a reason to have hope. Twisted Evil

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There might have been a miscommunication somewhere along the line but I don't think anyone wants Dog Dine to step aside as The Despatcher. DD's got Ray by the balls.

Another begging message from Ray just a short time ago;

Quote:
Subject Line: I am sincerely sorry

Hello Peter
I am still here looking at your face for mercy
I cannot do anything rather than to beg for your mercy
Please i am ruined already and i have no where to go
Please i need your help and mercy
Please reply me

He won't do the tat but I'd like him to prove just how sorry he really is and then photograph it. P3ter is open to ideas.

@JBD, Wow thanks for the offer to return the laptops. What do you think, is this Ray trying to get P3ter out of hiding so that 0l1ver can shoot him again?
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arranblonde's N!ck An3lka pulled another fast one on dispatcher Ben. Nick wrote from a fake Raymond James email address.
N!ck An3lka pretending to be Ray wrote:
Ben,

You have checks left don't you. I need you to urgently send 35 checks for $5000 each to the addresses on this list. Please, you must to do this today.

I am sending this to you from a new e-mail account. My other accounts have been hacked by thief and hacker and are not safe. Only trust mail from this box and none other.

Do not be trick like you were last time. Send the checks today. I will send you a $1000 bonus for this.

I waited a day and a half, and wrote to the real Ray today.
I wrote:
I'm sorry for writing you here at your old address. I know you said it was hacked. But I wrote to your new address several times and you didn't answer.

I sent the checks immediately as you told me. I will expect you to be equally speedy with the $1000 bonus you promised.

The real Ray wrote:
Yes you deserve more
we are currently settling some things now
as soon as we are done
i will let you know

Please bear with me

I don't think he gets what happened. I'll try to lay it out more clearly.
I wrote:
You emailed me Tuesday night, you told me to send the checks to your list immediately and you would pay me a $1,000 bonus immediately. I sent the checks yesterday as you asked, and then you ignored my emails. I will appreciate if you treat my bonus payment with the same urgency that I sent the checks. I do not like being put off like this.

Ray wrote:
It was not me who emailed you
it was someone else
do you still have checks?
May be you can write for yourself

Please let me know

I wrote:
What? I don't understand. Of course it was you. Who else would have emailed me?

I wrote:
What is going on with you? You emailed me, how dare you pretend you didn't? What are you trying to pull? Is this your horse's ass way of scamming me out of the bonus you promised?

Ray wrote:
i wish you understand what is going on here
Please just write yourself a check and go and cash it
how many checks do you have? you can write 5k on and go and cash it

How generous of you, Ray. I get to pay myself with a bad check.
Ray wrote:
please reply and let me know so i can get you something asap

Ray wrote:
can you call International
A country Like Nigeria?
please call +234xxxxxxxxxx ask for david

I wrote:
I can call, but that number is bad. I tried 5 times. Sometimes I get static, sometimes it sounded like it was answering but nobody said anything. What are you doing to me?

Ray wrote:
call by 9am Nigerian time
Please

I wrote:
When is 9am Nigerian time? You are talking in riddles.

Ray wrote:
Just do it please
as i asked
do you still have any more checks?
write for yourself and go cash it

I wrote:
You didn't answer my question. How am I supposed to do it if you don't tell me when 9am Nigeria time is?

Ray wrote:
yes
do it for me and you

I wrote:
Yes WHAT? Are you an idiot? Why can't you answer a simple question?

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, more fun with B0vis and Ray.

I wrote:
You slept through the whole day? Good for you, Ray. That is extreme, but you needed it. You have not been getting enough sleep recently, and that is bad for your health. Taking a day off to catch up and give your body what it needs was a great idea.

I sent the $7,000 checks you asked for. Those went to the people who paid last time.

I now have $18,800. I'm expecting to get 2 more payments today.

I hope you're feeling refreshed after your time off yesterday. See ya later, alligator.

I wrote:
My bank called me and said the $10,000 transfer failed. The swift code you gave me is invalid. Can you double check it and get back to me so I can correct the problem?

Ray wrote:
I will check
how much do you have with you now and who has called to get eh checks

I wrote:
I got the money from 2 more people. I have $24,850 now. It's $34,850 if you include the $10,000 that came back because of the bad swift code.

I also spoke to 3 more people, and they got the checks I mailed over the weekend. That covers them all. Now we wait for their checks to clear.

Quote:
Me : I am pleased at the progress we are making.
Me : Are you feeling good about your business?
Ray: good to hear that
Ray: yeah i am.
Me : Excellent. Any news about that sob Peter?

Ray signed off at 4:51:09 PM.
Ray is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
Ray signed on at 4:51:36 PM.
[Ray signs off and on to make me think P3ter is listening to his AIM.]

Ray: what do you think?
Me : OK, so what is the news about Peter?
Ray: i dont know
Ray: but i think i want to make peace
Me : How so?
Ray: he know all about me? he know all about you and all my business trasaction
Me : I don't know what you mean when you say you want to make peace.
Ray: Yes... I dont want any more problem
Ray: Peter is a DON... he has control over guns and many people...
Me : I would love peace, too. These problems are bleeding you. The question is how will we make the problems stop?
Ray: By begging Peter Graves
Me : Begging? That's your solution?
Ray: yeah. Begging him
Me : Why on earth should he listen to your begging?
Ray: I dont know but i think he can have Mercy
Me : Mafia bosses don't have mercy. They are cold blooded murderers.
Me : If they had any mercy, they wouldn't be in the mafia in the first place.
Ray: But i think we can give it a trial... we cant just sit down here and watch ourself loosing
Me : Mafia thugs understand power and money and death. The only way you will make him stop is if you have more power than him, or if you can somehow pay him to leave you alone.
Me : Paying him is an option. But you have to understand the payments will never end.
Ray: i know
Ray: B0vis... can you do me a big favour?
Me : What is it, bro?
Ray: can you leave your House Tomorrow? go or try to relocated... its important for your safety
Ray: i dont want anyone to harm you
Me : Holy shit. What is going on?
Ray: i know everything's going on peter is prepared to burst your money with some russian mafia
Me : Jesus Christ. How do you know this? What else do you know?
Ray: i am talking to someone who wants to help'
Ray: B0vis.. can you relocate very early may be go away from home for like 1month?
Ray: i am talking to the person online
Ray: he is the only one who can help
Me : Who? Who is it?
Ray: a friend who cares and wants to help
Ray: Please wait
Ray: i am begging him.. he know how to help
Ray: you dont need to be scared...
Ray: your life and safety is important to em
Me : You just told me to move out of my house for a month to save my life. How can you say I don't need to be scared?
Ray: yes
Ray: problem solved
Me : yes what? Talk to me!!!!
Ray: he said they wanted to come and get the money frm you to have a party
Ray: but snce the money is in Your bank... its safe and you are safe
Ray: they acant do anything
Me : yeah, nothing but kill me if I don't withdraw the money. Thanks.
Ray: thats not sure.. they cannot kill you cos if they do.. they will not gain anything
Me : Do you have any idea of who you are dealing with here?
Me : Do you?
Me : You seem to think this is a child's game.
Ray: yeah
Ray: ok B0vis...
Ray: can you do this?
Me : They don't give a fuck who they kill.
Ray: leave house very early tomorrow
Ray: go away for one Month....
Ray: common i was begging
Me : Thanks for the show of strength. I'm sure your begging was very impressive to the mafia murderers.
Ray: Please let me conclude and get to know what they are goingg to do
Me : OK. I'm packing a suitcase right now.
Ray: dont tell me where you are going
Me : OK, you're right. I won't.
Ray: write down this mobile number
Ray: +234xxxxxxx
Ray: you are to call or send a txt msg to Solom
Ray: when you get to your location
Ray: make sure you buy a Mobile phone
Ray: Its important
Me : Dude, do you understand what a cell phone is? It is a radio beacon leading directly to me. No way I'm carrying that.
Ray: ok
Ray: get your computer with you?
Me : Yes. I have a laptop I can take with me.
Me : I will let you know when I arrive at my new location. I will not tell you where it is, so they can't track me.
Ray: go on and park
Me : OK. I'm packing and I'll be out of here soon. I'll be in touch.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For all the baiters currently engaging Ray. After Ray asked P3ter for mercy I demanded to see the regret he has

Quote:
Hello P3ter

I swear to God and also to you.
i didnt tell 0liv3r to shot you. or burnt down your house. i only told him to visit you and get my cash. i didnt tell him to cause you any havoc. I swear . i realise i have hurt and failed. and this is affecting my life real bad. i knew you wont let go me so i had to beg you.

Please forgive me . Please i am begging for your mercy. there is no way to run or hide for me. Please i cant do anything than to beg you and also Please Spear B0v1s. he has been good to me and you knew he is someone i trust so much.

Please have mercy on me. i am begging you please

Thanks so much and please reply

Quote:
My regrets
I lost my car.... no money to repair it
I am yet to pay my school fees
I cant pay for feeding in the house
i cant pay my juniors sch fees or exam money
its hard to feed
My mum s shop is ruined... no money to buy new products and the shop is locked up
My dad health is bad. no money to take him for treatment
Its hard to feed.

Bro these are some of my regret. I have failed

Please have mercy. please put a stop to this.. you have ruined me and its all my fault.
Please i am begging you for mercy

Please reply
I wish i had not done anything stupid then. Its all my fault

Have no fear B0v1s, P3ter won't be spearing you any time soon. He will however keep plugging away at Ray to provide photographic proof of his sincere regret and submission. A big thank you to all baiters who have spent their time softening up this worthless POS.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a fake job site from Henry Saunders

http://www.hsonlmail.org/

I'll drop it off at the fake site forum Very Happy

Ooops it's already on the aa419 database Embarassed

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops- just sent an abuse mail to Henry's hoster!! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Have no fear B0v1s, P3ter won't be spearing you any time soon. He will however keep plugging away at Ray to provide photographic proof of his sincere regret and submission. A big thank you to all baiters who have spent their time softening up this worthless POS.

@SC, I know you're still looking for a trophy from this berk, but you did indeed extract some first class begging. Good job! clapping

As for B0vis, he has moved out of his house to an undisclosed location. No sense risking P3ter's very sharp spear.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SC - Great work showing Ray a little mercy. I only hope that half of what he said is true. But I don't believe one word of it. The only thing he is sorry about is watching his cash disappear at every turn. I think that a full body shot, including face, with a huge tattoo on his chest saying, "I Am Sorry I'm A Criminal, Peter Graves" might suffice.

@DD - Loved the chat session. I hope you can find a great place to hide out. You can come and stay with Weezy and me here in Seattle. I got a great place overlooking Peugot Sound! Very Happy

Hey, Gomer, why don't you sign up for a job with Ray's new company? They need some hard wiorkers over there. And this company is going down the drain. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:

This time the company is D0ubl3Two L!m!ted, an "International middle-man trading company" in England. The guy's name is M@rk H3nz. It's the same old check scam.

For the record, doubl3two ltd appears to a bona fide cotton garment manufacturing company. I don't know if this link works outside the UK, or if it's session based or whatever, but if it's ok, you'll see
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/fdcd9d89ff841f0c3962ed375f761135/compdetails
that they've been trading as dou8letwo ltd since 1954 with no changes to the company name in at least 20 years.

Ray/Mark knows no shame.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion - Ray likes to make believe he is with a legitimate company.
He references them to make his scam more believable to vics. He writes from non-company addresses. This is not his site.

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic