SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first Safari! UPDATE: Lad leaves Monday.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on my way to work, so I thought I'd leave you guys with this bit of info. D3nnis M4rk, a Ghana lad, has decided to go on a pilgrimage for the Churc|-| of the T4inted S4int. He will be traveling through four cities and will be performing an act of religious piety each time. His first trip will be from Tamale to Accra where he will be staying in a hotel of his choice (which will of course be reimbursed). I won't share those certain acts of religiousness in this thread (since they are beyond NSFW), but I should be getting pics and if I like you enough, I'll PM them to you. In any case, any tips or thoughts about how NOT to ruin a safari would be appreciated.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In any case, any tips or thoughts about how NOT to ruin a safari would be appreciated.

That's the difficult part because to contact you he'll have to go to a cafe and that's where the knowledge is, so if he talks to an experienced scammer you're burned. A vow of silence included ?

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We agreed on confidentiality, but he refers to his "organization" a lot in his e-mails. Probably more guymen.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They'll be real quiet when money is involved so no one will try to steal it, but with this scenario he can talk about it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Ex. Get a readnotify.com free trial account. That way, you can easily track him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Judging from those hats, you've been around the block a few times. I'll be sure to look into that.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ JoJo isn't called "travel agent" for nothing. If I ever have a lad that's deserving of travel, that's who I'll be talking to Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, Ex! I just love to read a good safari! I don't know how to screw one up yet, since I haven't gotten a lad to move yet, just make it real, dude! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex, PM me your baiting email and I'll send you something.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has claimed he leaves for the airport tomorrow, so when he gets to an internet cafe', I can confirm he has arrived. That will probably be on Wednesday.

As far as confidentiality, he has agreed to keep this a secret from his "organization", but he says he has "family" members in the area that he will be seeing.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check your email Ex. I just sent something.

Goat

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Luck, EX!

There's a bank in Accra that has no problem calling in the police when a mugu attempts to pass off a secure WU-take a look at this link

http://www.freewebs.com/barrymelrose

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic