SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First try :-)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nolimit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Original message gleaned from Abuse newsgroup. Email is from IGHO ALOMA, but is signed �Donald Duke�. Oh, thank you lord.

Donald - April 17

Dear Ivonna Smokafati,

I received your mail and I wish to thank you immensely for your kind interest to co-operate with me on this transaction and your willingness to support and assist me in this transaction. First, there is no risk involved in this transaction. I quite understand your fears. Please, find hereunder the details of the transaction for better understanding.

Actually this transaction is real, and one hundred percent risk Free and does not relate to any breach of law or proceed from drugs.
It is a matter of necessity to contact you for this transaction without further investigation about your person, as I view you to be a more responsible personality. It is therefore necessary that you tell me a little about yourself. I hope you would not betray me. As for Trust, it is a given thing that trust is earned, it is not given Out lightly; however, because I need you in this transaction, I must give you my trust; it is worth 30% of this money.

I believe that this will keep you from refusing to give my own Share of the money if the transaction is completed.
Like I stated in my proposal, I will like you to provide your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin.
We shall hire two separate attorneys.

The first attorney will draft a WILL that will name you as the beneficiary/sole executor of the Will. This WILL, will be backdated to purport that it had been written and signed by Mr. smith Billy Andreas himself.
The second attorney will file in the Federal High court with an appropriate affidavit in order to secure a letter of probate empowering you as the next of kin/Sole Beneficiary and Trustee/Sole Executor of the Estate of Mr. smith Billy Andreas which includes the sum of US$12.6M lying in the account number which I shall give you.

The essence of hiring two attorneys is to make sure that both attorneys will not have the details of this transaction and thereby prevent them from knowing that this is a deal.
Upon preparation of these documents and approvals from the Ministry of Justice, the letter of probate will be granted in your favor, which will give you the authority to request for the transfer of this money to your account.

The Federal Ministry of Finance and our orrespondence bank in Europe or America will now transfer the money to your nominated account.

The Attorney will handle all the processes of obtaining the approvals on your behalf. All these processes will be accomplished within a few working days and money will be transferred to your account immediately.
The very good thing about this transaction is that it will be done in a very proper and legal manner.
I request your assistance as a foreigner to provide a personal account or company account where these funds will be transferred into.
Kindly furnish me with the following information:
Your full names, your telephone and fax number as well as your current address.

On completion of this transaction, you will be required to hold this fund in your account until I come over to your country for the sharing of the money.

I would like you to make available to me your private telephone and fax number so that we can discuss and I will also send you via email a copy of my ID card and the certificate of the fixed deposit for your assurance that this is a genuine transaction and I want you to take it very seriously.

Please confirm your willingness by providing all the requested information above. All modalities for the successful completion of this transaction have been mapped out provided that you maintain absolute confidentiality and keep to my instructions I shall hand over to you from time to time for a successful completion. For security reasons,

Once I clarify your willingness to proceed with the transaction, then I shall send to you the copy
of the certificate of deposit and my ID card. Please you may send me a mail with further information about yourself before we proceed further.

My private telephone number is: +234-803-409-9463 you can give me a call anytime for better explanation.

This is my more confidential Email I will advice that all correspondences should be through this Email address: [email protected]

Very truly yours,

Mr. Donald Duke.

Ivonna to Donald - April 18 (fun with his name already!)

Mr. Duck,

I am very interested in this proposition. I do not make business with strangers though. Please send me an email copy of the certificate and your ID card as you stated below. I will need to look this over and make sure you are the real deal. My full name is Ivonna Smokafadi. I will provide you with the rest of my details when I receive the information from you.

I frequently do business overseas, and have experience in money transfer from various accounts. I have an account set up now that would work fine for our needs. I also have an attorney on retainer that I can use for this transaction on my side.

I want to go ahead with this, but please help assure me that this is the real deal, and everyone involved is a professional. I don't want anything to go wrong because its Mr. Smith Billy Andreas fault.

Looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,

Ivonna Smokafadi

Donald to Ivonna - April 19 (It�s this easy? And, he is now �Mac Donald Duke�. Oh, thank you, lord.

Dear Ivonna Smokafati,

I received your email with thanks and I want to
further make you understand the need for
confidentiality. I am hereby sending you copies of the
following documents:
a) My work ID card
b) The certificate of Deposit in favor of Mr. Billy Andreas.
c) The copy of the driver�s license used by Mr. Billy Andreas for the account.
I want you to use this
email address to correspond with me, I
have decided to reveal all these information
to you now because I have seen your seriousness and
commitment in this transaction and I believe that you
will keep all these information very confidential.

I am hereby assuring you that you will have no cause
to regret your involvement in this transaction. I wish
to let you know that the key factor in this ransaction
is trust and confidentiality. If you need any other
documents in order to assure yourself that you are
doing a genuine transaction, just let me know and I
will be ready to make that available to you. On the
other hand, if I need any document that will re �
assure me that you will not make away with my share of
the money, I will demand it from you and I trust that
you will oblige me with such document or documents.
I would like you to send me your complete information so that
I can contract the first attorney that is going to write the
will in your favor.

Once it is obtained, it means then that you can act
according to the instructions on the WILL.
I am waiting for your urgent reply via email as well
as telephone call that you have received these
attachments. Do call me on telephone number:+234-802-371-5409.

Very truly yours,

Mr.Donald Duke.

Donald to Ivonna - April 20 (Great! He really wants to play.)

Dear friend,

I sent you an email with my identity,I would like to know if you have received it.Please get back to as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mr. Donald Duke.

Ivonna to Donald - April 20

Dear Mr. David Duke,

I am very sorry that I have delayed. My business is doing very well, and as I said earlier, I must travel a lot. I have received the documents you sent, but one was upside down. I had to turn my monitor over to see it correctly. Please use more care when sending attachments next time. I have no time for incompetence.

Now that I have seen these, I am somewhat willing to make a vested interest in this arrangement. I have spoke with my accountant, and he is very pleased with the whole thing. I think he knows he will make a lot of money too! He helped me sort out my inheritance from my late husband. He is pretty cute, but he reeks of trout fish.

Anyway, my accountant advised me to be somewhat cautious about this transaction. At first I was ready to roll over for you, but now I am taking a wary, west wing approach. I'm sure you can understand. So, please let me know how we proceed! I am ready to do this.

I am attaching a picture of me and my late husband. We used to ride for hours and hours on the California freeways on that bike. Every time we went out, a funny adventure would happen. I miss those times.

Best regards,

Ivonna Smokafadi

Donald to Ivonna - April 21

Dear Ivonna Smokafadi,
Thank you for your mail,what i need you to do now is to provide me with your full information ie.your full names,your residential address so that I can give it to the first attorney that I have contacted to write the will in your favor he has charged me so much but I am ready to pay him off.I have been able to raise money from a mortgage firm that gave me the money though I had to give them my country home as collateral.Please endeavor to maintain the strictest confidentiality as far as this great project is concerned,for there is a saying that "loose lips sink ships"
I will await your soonest response to my mail.
Best regards,
Mr.Donald Duke.

Ivonna to Donald - April 22

Mr. Donald Duck,

Here is the information you have requested:

Ivonna Smokafadi
420 Splifforama Street
Redmond, WA 98052
USA

I am very eager for this transaction to take place. How long do you think it will take?

I understand what you are saying about loose lips. I have loose lips, but will keep them tight for this transaction, ok? I don't understand what a ship has to do with any of this though. You never said anything about a ship. Please let me know if I am not understanding correctly. I get seasick and cannot travel on ships.

Please tell me about your country house! I have a country house also. I enjoy going there and luring pizza delivery boys inside. Do you have pizza there? I would like to visit Nigeria some day.

Best regards,

Ivonna Smokafadi

Donald to Ivonna - April 23 (Ohhh� so sorry about the name thing)

Dear Ivonna Smokafadi,
I received your mail,and I have sent your information to the attorney that is going to prepare the Will in your favour.i would like you to provide me with your telephone number,you can give me a call on my private telephone number:+234-802-387-7831 so that we can both discuss as partners and also as friends,it is important that we both communicate with each other through every means as this project is very important to me.A point of correction,my name is Donald Duke and not Donald duck.i will await your call anytime.
Have a splendid weekend.
Regards,
Donald duke.

Donald to Ivonna - April 26 (Gosh, he does all the work for me)

Dear Ivonna Smokafadi,
You now have a copy of the WILL, all that will be needed is for a
local Nigerian Attorney, who is a consultant to African Development Bank Limited to process the letter of probate, which empowers you as the beneficiary/next of kin to the estate.
The letter of probate is the legal factor in this whole transaction.
Once the letter of probate is granted in your favor, then, you are
empowered to act according to the instructions in the WILL. Please,
note that I have already paid the first Attorney that prepared the
WILL completely. Although it cost me a lot but it is better this way
so as to protect the details of this transaction.
I want you to immediately contact the second attorney who will
prepare the letter of probate. So, I advise you to get his attention
by contacting him now. You will introduce yourself briefly and
request that he prepares a letter of probate for you as regards the
late Mr. SMITH ANDREAS WILL. Forward him a copy of the WILL. You will
let him know of your need for his services. Please, you have to be
very professional in dealing with the lawyer. Moreover, he is a
consultant to African Development bank, which is an advantage for you. I did not use the first lawyer, because we cannot afford to let him
have a full knowledge of the transaction. His only work here was to
prepare the WILL, which he has already done and has been fully paid
off. The attorney that prepared the WILL and the one that is going to
prepare the letter of probate are two different attorneys who do not
know the complete details of this transaction.
The lawyer who will prepare the letter of probate is Barrister Samuel Olowo. The name of his chambers is Tafar, Lumbeki & CO. His
telephone number is +234-803-315-2874, his fax number is:+
234-1-759-6494. it is important that you note that he does not know
that this is a deal. So, do not discuss the other aspect of this
transaction with him. Call him. If he asks you how you got his
contact, just tell him that the late Mr. Smith Andreas once told you
about him, as being one of the consulting lawyers to African Development Bank, and you should contact him anytime for any assistance.
This stage of the transaction is very crucial and you have to handle
it with all carefulness. This is where you have to put all your
commitment into action. You are reminded to exercise the optimum
level of confidentiality this transaction deserves. You know you have
promised this, so keep to it.
Please, do not forget to ask the attorney how long it will take to
process the letter of probate, so that a letter can be written to my
bank requesting for the transfer of the $12.6 Million including
interest into your bank account. Please, let me know immediately when
you contact the attorney. Once the letter of probate is granted, the
Attorney should send to you the original copy of the letter of probate
by courier service such as DHL, FEDEX, TNT, etc. for your personal
record.
Attached to this mail is a draft letter that you will write and send
to the Attorney immediately. I am waiting for your reply that you have
received this e-mail message. You can as well call me for more
clarifications. I will await your call on my private telephone
number: +234-802-387-7831.
Best regards.
Mr. Donald Duke.

Letter of Request
Dear Sir,
I will like to request for your legal representation in order to act
on my behalf in securing the estate of the Late Mr. Smith Andreas, who
until his death was resident in Nigeria.
I am by this letter seeking your legal representation to process for
me a letter of probate which will empower me as the only surviving
next of Kin and the sole Beneficiary and Executor of the Last WILL
and TESTAMENT of late Mr. Smith Andreas to take full legal authority and
act in like manner in accordance with his wishes. Due to pressing
business as well as family matters, I am unable to personally
come to Nigeria, this period, and so kindly do all that is necessary
to act on my behalf.
Attached to this letter is the copy of the WILL and TESTAMENT of Mr.
Smith Andreas.
Thank you in anticipation of your favorable co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
MS. Ivonna Smokafadi.

Donald to Ivonna - April 26 (He really likes me I guess. OK, lets play.)
Dear Ivonna Smokafadi,
I have just received the attorney's email address from a close source,his Email address is: [email protected] Do contact him as soon as possible and get back to me.Good luck!
Donald Duke.

Ivonna to Donald - April 26

Mr. Donald David,

I am VERY upset with you. I called the attorney's office- not to mention the phone bill- but I was completely embarrassed! He had no idea what I was talking about. He then became very, very rude and suggested things of a sexual nature. Is this a joke? I do not like to be toyed with, unless it's a pizza delivery boy. Do not mess with me! Why did you have me call that awful, vulgar man? Then, I tried to call you. All I got was a "number not in service" recording. I am beginning to think that this is some kind of scam. Do not toy with me, boy. And now you want me to email him? I will go ahead and send him the an email, but I better not get the kind of treatment I got on the phone.

Also, I am wondering why you didn't answer my questions? Do you have Pizza there? How long will it take for us to complete this transaction? And I want to know about your country house. Perhaps this is just a joke. You had better be serious about this.

I am ready and willing, as always, to help out. I spoke with my trout, and he suggested I obtain more proof that this is for real, yo.

What I would like you to do-

1 - Answer my questions.
2- I would like a photograph of you holding a sign with my name, in order to verify this is a legitimate international business transaction. I do not trust people that I cannot see. Unless its a chat room, then its cool.

I will email the lawyer now, and he had better behave. Please comply with my requests or I will be forced to break off this relationship. Also, I think you are kind of cute, and I hate to fall in love with a man just to have him move on to the next slut.

Saludos, my friend.

Ivonna Smokafadi (in Amsterdam right now)

Ivonna to Barrister Samuel Olowo - April 26 (Also CC�d to Donald Duck Wink

Dear Sir,
I will like to request for your legal representation in order to act
on my behalf in securing the estate of the Late Mr. Smith Andreas, who
until his death was resident in Nigeria.
I am by this letter seeking your legal representation to process for
me a letter of probate which will empower me as the only surviving
next of Kin and the sole Beneficiary and Executor of the Last WILL
and TESTAMENT of late Mr. Smith Billy Andreas to take full legal authority and
act in like manner of pie toppings with his wishes. Due to pressing
business as well as family matters, I am unable to personally
come to Nigeria, this period, and so kindly do all that is necessary
to act on my behalf.
Attached to this letter is the copy of the WILL and TESTAMENT of Mr.
Smith Andreas.
Thank you in anticipation of your favorable co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
MS. Ivonna Smokafadi.

Ivonna to Donald - April 26

Mc Donald,

I have sent the attorney the letter of intent. I do hope he is more kind than before. I sent the email to you as well, so we are both clear of everything on this matter.

I have another question for you- When should I notify my attorney and my bank that this transaction will take place? I still have tight lips, and they will remain closed until I hear from you.

I am also quite the heavy drinking right now. Woopee! I love Amsterdam. I will be here for 1 more day on business.

All the best,

Ivonna Smokafadi

Samuel Olowo to Ivonna - April 27

Dear MS. Ivonna Smokafadi,

In furtherance to your mail about representing
You legally, be informed that this chamber is not in receipt of the Last Will and Testament of late Mr. Smith Andreas.

We cannot start any legal representation on your behalf until
verifications are made at the relevant offices about the authenticity of your claim as a relative of late Mr. Smith Andreas.

You are hereby advised to send a copy of the Will and Testament of the late
Mr.Smith Andreas to us for verification.

Upon confirmation, you will be duly informed on the next steps
and processes.

On behalf of Tafar, Lumbeki & CO., I thank you for requesting
the services of our law firm. Let me use this opportunity to assure you of excellent legal services.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Samuel Olowo, Esq. (S.A.N.)

Donald to Ivonna - April 27 (Hey, he�s messing with my name! And hitting on me. And not answering my questions. Bad Duck, bad.)

Dear Ivonne Smoked,
I am surprised at your mail,I have sent all the information that you need and i even sent you a mail asking you to send me your telephone number but i still have not received it.if you know that you are ready to assist me in this project do let me know,is is important i get a clear explanation now because time is of great importance in this deal.i have spent so much time and money to get this deal to this level and i will not appreciate you taking this deal with a pinch of salt.i hope you know what i mean by that.It is important that you give me a call on my private telephone number so that we can feel each other and really get to understand each other better.i assure you that at the end of this great project we shall have enough to get what ever we want.I think you look pretty too.have you contacted the attorney?do let me know,as regards my country it is one of my most prised assets,i bought it two years ago.you might not need a pizza boy when we get to meet eachother that is why i urge you to take this transaction very seriously.
I will wait for your call.
Regards,
Donald.

Ivonna to Donald - April 28 (Forwarded him the lawyers email. Have no idea what phone number I gave him, someone in my town though.)

Donald,

This is the reply I received from the lawyers office there. How do we get them a copy of Smith Adreas's will? We need to expedite this. Let me know how I can help. Should I send them the document you sent me? It seems like you should be able to do that faster from there.

Now, let me say, I am very disappointed in your last reply to me. I am the one doing all the work here, what with the emails and all. I'm sure it must be difficult for you, hanging out on the beach all day. I advised you not to toy with me, and you didn't. I have needs too, you know. Now, you answered 1 one my questions, but it doesn't sound like there is pizza there. If we were to marry and procreate, I would need a dominos near by. Second- I asked you how long this was going to take. I can't tie up my business time spending long hours emailing you and the lawyers. We need to get this done right away. Also, I requested a simple picture of someone holding a sign with my name. I do want this in order to verify that this is not a scam, and I can trust you. Please make arrangements.

I had a dream about you last night. It involved a subway car, a loaf of marble rye, and a snack cake. I think I am becoming quite attached to you. I sold my late husbands motorcycle yesterday, it was very sad.

I tried calling you again, there is something wrong with your phone, I get a recording that it is not in service.

Here is my number, feel free to call-

(828) ***-****

Ta ta,

Ivonna

Donald to Ivonna - April 29

Dear Ivonna,
I quite appreciate your effort,what you have to do is send the attorney a copy of the Will as attachment as he requested for, so that verifications can be made.you know that he is not supposed to know that i am involved in this transaction because if he finds out that i am involved it will jeopardize our chances of collecting our money.I can not be able to tell how long it is going to take for the money to be transfered to your account,I will suggest that you find out from the attorney because he is the person in-charge now.as regards the pizza boys that you talked about,there are enough pizza boys here i think you will like the pizza too.I will give you a call.Do get in touch with the attorney as soon as possible so that we can know what the situation is.
Best regards,
Donald

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo - April 29 (I sent him the will.)

Samuel Olowo,
Here is the document you have requested. Please let me know how long it will take for me to transfer the money.
Best regards,
Ivonna Smokafadi

Samuel Olowo to Ivonna - April 29 (Man, get to the point already. I�m going to have to spice things up a bit.)

Dear MS. Ivonna Smokafadi,

Please be informed that this chamber is in receipt of the Last Will and Testament of late Mr. Smith Andreas that you sent to us.

We cannot start any legal representation on your behalf until
verifications are made at the relevant offices about the authenticity of your claim as a relative of late Mr. Smith Andreas.

Please be informed that verifications of the authenticity of your claim at the relevant offices will take a maximum of two working days,as regards the duration of the transfer,we can not comment on that now until the confirmation is made.

On behalf of Tafar, Lumbeki & CO.,Let me use this opportunity to assure you of excellent legal services.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Ivonna to Donald - April 29 (Just had to prepare him for my next email to the �attorney�.)

Mr. Duck,

I have something very serious to tell you. I hope you will not think I am a bad person because of this. I'm just a bitch I guess.

Because you did not do as I requested and send me a picture of you holding a sign with my name, there is no way I can verify that you are legitimate. I feel my confidence in you is not strong enough to continue our relationship.

Therefore, I am going to give you one more chance to meet my requirement for this transaction. Don't pinch the salt on this, or you will get peppered. Send me the picture, or else.

How can I threaten you? It's easy, you see. I am in contact with Samuel Olowo, he has received the will, and is working on the logistics right now. So, I don't actually need you at all. I am the only one that has the right to the money. It's all mine. Dig, schnizzle?

I don't won't to have to do this to you, I would hate to take your money if you were for real. But the way I see it, if you don't send me the picture I asked for, I will assume you are a fraud and just using me to get to someone else�s money. So, I will take it all. Don't mess with me, boy. I am a business woman, you know.

Regards,

Ivonna Smokafadi

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo - April 29 (hmm.. how about a hit. Why yes, that sounds great.)

Mr. Olowo, or, can I call you Sam?

Sam, I want to thank you first for helping me with this transaction.

I must tell you though, there are some bad elements involved, people that I'm not sure I can trust, loners, rebels. I just want to let you know that I have everything under control here. There is one guy in particular that may try to cause us some problems. So, I have a question for you. This may sound a little off the wall, but please understand. This troublemaker, we'll call him "Mr. D. Duke" for now- I wonder, he if caused to many problems, would it be possible to, you know, have him, um, have an 'accident'?
As you are well aware, I am about to come into quite a sum of money, and would be willing to pay a large amount to the person that 'did the job'. I would like to have him burn alive, or maybe just a little bit of poison over a period of a few weeks. Please let me know if this is an option if he happens to cause more problems. I'm sure as an attorney you have represented several people that are capable of such an act. You would also be paid very well if such an event had to occur.

I understand that this may seem a little harsh, but as an attorney you must abide by the strict confidentiality agreement between Attorney and Client. Your discretion in this matter is appreciated.

Please let me know when we can proceed with this transaction. I hate to wait 2 days, but if that�s what it takes, its OK with me.

Best regards,

Ivonna Smokafadi

Donald to Ivonna - April 30

Dear Ivonna ,
I beg you in the name of God not to betray me in this great project,because it is my life i have worked so hard for it,you already have my ID with you.You do know that when i come over for the sharing of our money you will see me in person touch me the way you want, we can even go into a business venture together and become good partners.please i beg you once again not to let me down.I will give you a call today.
Very truly yours,
Donald.

Ivonna to Donald - April 30

Donald,

You have one option here- get me the picture so I know I can trust you, or else I take the money. I will expect it by tomorrow or I will end this relationship and take MY money. Am in close contact with Sam the lawyer, everything is progressing smoothly on my end.

Don't be a lout. Get me the picture. I am enclosing another picture of me from when I was a bit younger. Now, you get me a picture of you holding a sign with my name on it.

Ivonna

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo - April 30

Sam,

Just a quick update- the person I told you about yesterday, D. Duck... he is really starting to cause problems now. I think we may have to go through with the 'plan'.

Please let me know how things are progressing with the Will.

Best regards,

Ivonna Smokafadi

Samuel Olowo to Ivonna - April 30

Dear Ms Ivonna Smokafadi,

This chamber is in receipt of the mail, which you sent on Thursday April 29th, 2004. As earlier stated in my previous correspondence with you, this chamber will represent you in all lawful affairs, which has as a feature the preparation of a Letter of Probate. It is important to know that I am a man of high principles, and I am under full obligation as the principal partner of this chamber to uphold its guiding principles, which I will confidently do at all times. Sometimes, we do not follow the law, but follow the equity of the law; but the principles must be upheld.

As a matter of fact, Tafar, Lumbeki & CO., which is the name of this law firm, is a leading name in land and property law. It is a consulting law firm to most corporate bodies in Nigeria and sub region of the African continent. Please note that this chamber has a lot on its shoulders and therefore does not advice its clients to commit murder.

Please note that this chamber does not know any such person that you made mention about and will disassociate it self from such miscreants.

Therefore, I firmly counsel that you keep calm and leave everything to this chamber to handle professionally.

As it relates to the time frame of the verification process we hope to hear from the appropriate authorities on Monday the 3rd of may 2004.As soon as we hear from them we shall immediately let you know our findings.

Once again, I give guarantee on behalf of Tafar, Lumbeki & CO. that you would be accorded a unique legal service.

Yours faithfully,

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo - April 30

Sam,

I am very displeased about the timeframe here. You said it would take two days. Now you're saying another 3 days, and it's already been like a week. And what is this represent me thing. I have not hired you yet. I am becoming distrustful of all of this. It sounds to good to be true. And they won't deliver pizza to my house any more (long story). I guess that is making me a little crazy. And also I have stopped taking my medication. It's a government plot, I believe. Anyway...

I'll do whatever you say, but I think we should off this sucker. He has been sending my threatening and lewd emails. A miscreant, indeed.
Perhaps you could arrange for me to hire someone that will just torture him a little, like with candle wax or tickling. Hmm, except he would probably like that, the pervert. Come to think of it.. oh, never mind. I will forget about him for the moment while we concentrate on getting me my money. My Uncle Andreas would want me to have it today, I believe. I know you guys take vacations on the beach there all the time, being a lawyer and all, but can't we speed this up? Is there anything I can do?

Please let me know how I can expedite this. A Papa John's is opening in a week, and I'll need all the funds I can get. They are canvassing the local high school for drivers right now.

I eagerly and impatiently await your reply.

Best regards,

Ivonna Smokafadi

PS- I am including a picture of me from when I was much younger. I thought you would like to know a little about me. [note- I sent him the same picture as above]

Samuel Olowo to Ivonna � May 3 (It took them 2 weeks to get around to asking me for money.)

Attached are documents from this chamber.

You are required to make available the requested requirements,

so that this chamber can hold brief for you, as it relates to the preparation of the Letter of Probate. Thereafter, I will go to the foreign operations office of African Development Bank Limited to endorse the documents on your behalf, so that your inherited monetary entitlement will be transferred to your bank account.

Please, be informed that your late relative's property located
at Plot 425 Abayomi Close. Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria will be sold and the proceeds must be donated to Pacelli School for the Blind, as stated in the last Will and Testament of Late Mr.Smith Andreas. Also, be notified that receipts will be issued on all payment you make and there will be an acknowledgement from the management of Pacelli School for the Blind as regards the donation.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

POWER OF ATTORNEY

1...........................................................................................................................................................WHO RESIDES AT .........................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................
BY THIS AUTHORITY OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE DATED THIS............................ DAY OF..................................2004 ASSIGN BARRISTER SAMUEL OLOWO OF TAFAR,LUMBEKI & CO. SITUATED AT NO.OLD 10A/NEW 26 ALABA STREET,OFF LADIPO,MUSHIN, LAGOS NIGERIA. IN RESPECT OF ALL PURPOSES STATED HEREUNDER.

THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE SHALL HAVE SUPREME AUTHORITY TO PROCEED ON MY BEHALF, TO ENDORSE ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND CONDUCT ALL ACCOMPANYING PROCEDURES AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, THE PROBATE REGISTRY AND THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS OFFICE OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, 118 NNAMDI AZIKIWE STREET, IDUMOTA BRANCH, LAGOS.

THIS AUTHORITY OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE DOES NOT AND SHALL NOT BESTOW AUTHORITY WHETHER EXPRESSING AND OR IMPLIEDLY ON THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE TO GIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE TRANSFER OF THE REFERRED SUM OF MONEY TO ANY OTHER BANK ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE FOLLOWING BELOW:

TOTAL INHERITED AMOUNT���������������������
������������������. (INCLUDING ACCRUED INTEREST)
BANK NAME:.................................................................................................................
BANK ADDRESS:..........................................................................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.....................................................................................................
ACCOUNT NAME:..........................................................................................................
SWIFT CODE:����������������������������...
BANK TELEX NUMBER:................................................................................................
BANK TELEPHONE NUMBER:......................................................................................

THIS AUTHORITY OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE SHALL DECIDE AND AS A RESULT BECOMES UNTRUE AS SOON AS MY BANK ABOVE HAS RECEIVED THE TOTAL INHERITED AMOUNT OF MONEY.

THIS AUTHORITY OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE IS DONATED IN UTTER UMBRAMAE FIDAE (GOOD FAITH) AND FOR HONOURED DELIBERATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

FULL NAMES:

SIGNATURE:

TAFAR, LUMBEKI & CO
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES OF THE SUPREME
COURT OF NIGERIA AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS
NO. OLD 10A/NEW 26 ALABA STREET, OFF LADIPO, MUSHIN, LAGOS
TELEPHONE: + 234-80-331-52874, FAX: + 234-1-759-6494

OUR REF�TLC/ETI/4795/04 DATE: 03/05/2004

YOUR REF����������

RE: BILL OF COST.

1. CONSULTATION FEE = US$570.00

2. NOTARISATION AND REGISTRATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY = US$1,100.00
WITH THE LEGAL & VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT OF AFRICAN
DEVELOPMENT BANK.

3. ENDORSEMENT FEES FOR THE FORMS OF THE ESTATE DUES = US$1,780.00
PAYABLE TO THE NIGERIAN ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND
VALUERS ASSOCIATION.

4. STAMP AND DEED DUTIES PER CAPITAL PAYABLE ON THE = US$1,300.00
PROBATE LETTER AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT

5. TOTAL = US$4,750.00

LEGAL REPRESENTATION ON YOUR BEHALF CAN ONLY COMMENCE ON PAYMENT OF THE ABOVE BILL OF COST. KINDLY EFFECT BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THE PAYMENT OF US$4,750.00 (FOUR THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) WITH THE NAME BELOW AND FAX EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT TO THIS CHAMBER (KINDLY NOTE THAT THE RECIPIENT IS THE ACCOUNTANT OF THIS CHAMBER).
NAME: OSAMUDIAMWEN IYAMU
ADDRESS: 30 AHMADU BELLO WAY
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TEST QUESTION: 4700
ANSWER: TLC

BE INFORMED THAT WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS THE SIMPLEST, EASIEST, FASTEST AND MOST CONVENIENT WAY TO SEND MONEY ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IT IS USUALLY OUR PROFESSIONAL ADVISE THAT SUCH PAYMENT BE MADE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER RATHER THAN THROUGH OUR RECEIVER�S BANK ACCOUNT, AS CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT IS IMMEDIATE, ENSURING THAT WE ARE ABLE TO PROCEED AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ON YOUR BRIEF WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

FINALLY, KINDLY NOTE THAT DELAYS IN MAKING AVAILABLE ALL THE REQUESTED REQUIREMENTS MAY NOT BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST AS YOUR ESTATE VALUES HAS ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED IN THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS OFFICE OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.

UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE ESTATE VALUES IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, YOU WILL PAY THIS CHAMBER 0.25% PROFESSIONAL FEE OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF YOUR ESTATE VALUES, WHICH IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONSTITUTED LAWS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PRINCIPAL PARTNER: SAMUEL OLOWO ESQ. LLB (HONS) B.L; PARTNERS: A.D.PETERS LLB (HONS) B.L (LONDON)
BISI AIGBEDE (MISS) LLB (HONS) B.L, B.A. UCHE LLB (HONS) B.L, W. SOKOYA (MRS) LLB (HONS) B.L, BAYO TUNDA
ALIU LLB (HONS) B.L; ACCOUNTANT � OSAMUDIAMWEN IYAMU

Donald to Ivonna � May 5

Dear Ivonna,
Why have you decided to leave me at this most crucial time of this transaction. I thought that at least we had become friends and even partners through this
transaction. Are you going to leave me in the middle of a sea without a paddle to find my way to shore or are you going to leave me in the dark for me to grope through without the faintest idea of what lies in wait for me. Please, please do not abandon me at this time.
Ivonna, I plead with you in name of God, do not leave or fail me in this, as all my hope is entirely in you as regards this transaction. Do not leave me in
the middle of the sea without a paddle or a life jacket with which I can swim a shore.
I would want you to immediately furnish me with information as regards the closest international airport to your city and also make inquiries in respect of hotel accommodation in your area. I need
all this information ASAP so that I can immediately begin making travelpreparation to come over to your country for onward sharing of the fund.
Awaiting your response and please do continue to
maintain the high level of confidentiality that is required of this transaction.
Kindly respond to this mail so that I can be rest assured
that all is well with my share of the money.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Donald.

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo � May 5

Sam,

Sounds good, lets go ahead and do this. Please contact me as soon as the money is available for me to transfer.

All the best,

Ivonna

Ivonna to Donald � May 5

David,

Look, jackass, you don't seem to get it. I don't need you anymore. I am proceeding with the lawyer, we are in the final stages of the transaction. Blow me, you wiffle ball bat headed communist. What the fuck is wrong with you? Think about this- Money, or NO MONEY? It's your choice.

You have 1 (ONE) last chance. If I don't have the picture I requested by tomorrow night, I will not only cut you out of this deal, I have other plans that involve you and your personal safety, get it? You better find a floating photo-lab my friend, because the sharks are circling you.

Also, I told you, I don't like boats, or water-based travel. It's an either oar situation. The picture, or else. If I get it, I will send you flight information- also, you are welcome to stay at my house Smile

Cheers,

Ivonna

Samuel Olowo to Ivonna � May 10

This chamber is totally surprised at your non-challant behaviour in providing the money needed for the bill of cost.

Do contact me as soon as you get this correspondence, so that I
will be well informed why you are delaying in providing the necessary requirements.

This chamber believes in good and constant affinity between the lawyer and the client.

It is a policy here to pine for and win new laurels each day. This feat can only be well attained when the lawyer and the client cooperates; hence you are urged to abide by the tenets of this chambers policy.

As your legal representative, I sturdily advise that you make available the bill of cost and most importantly your Power of Attorney, so that you can have total possession of your inherited money. I cannot fathom the rationale behind this delay, Honestly I cannot. Or is a bad thing for a kind hearted relative of yours to Will such a huge amount of money and estate to you? It is important that you start doing things aright and claim your possessions.

On behalf of Tafar, Lumbeki & CO. I assure you of an excellent Legal service.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Samuel Olowo, Esq. (S. A. N.)

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo � May 10

Dr. Sam,

Look, you twat pimp. I have ALREADY sent the money via the requested method. Are you telling me you don't have it? My bank already shows that the payment has cleared. Don't mess with me, boy. Is this some kind of scam? I have been waiting to hear back from you for over a week. Let me know what is going on here.

Ivonna

NAME: OSAMUDIAMWEN IYAMU
TEST QUESTION: 420
ANSWER: THC

Ivonna to Donald � May 10

Donald,

I am sorry. I am so sorry. I don't know what got into me, and I apologize for my words. I of course will still abide by our agreement, and will will divide the money equally, with me taking 60%.

I have to tell you, we have a problem. I think the lawyer Sam Owollo is causing problems. I sent him $4500!!! Now he says he did not get it. So, I am going to ask you to do something for me (even though you can't follow directions for shit).

I think Samuel needs to have an 'accident'. Do you know what I mean? We need to get you or someone to go to his office and represent themselves as my 'other' attorney. When he produces the papers needed for the transaction, the 'attorney' will need to 'fix' him. Do you understand what I am saying? I can pay this person whatever it takes to get the job done. When we have the papers I will arrange for a direct flight for you here to avoid any possible legal troubles.

What I think would be best is if Sam fell out of a window, or fell onto a sharp object. That would be the best to look like an accident. Make sure the person gets ALL of the papers we need. Please let me know when you have made these arrangements.

Ta ta,

Ivonna

Donald to Ivonna � May 10

Dear Ivonna,
I am very surprised at your mail,the attorney you are talking about is a very respected fellow in this country and he is also highly placed so i do not believe that he can do such a thing.I would like to find out two things from you:(1)What brought about the $4500 that you paid to the attorney,(2)Can you send me a proof that you sent the attorney the said amount.It is a sad thing to say that I do not understand you any more, this minute you are on my side the other Minute you are my enemy,it is important that you let me know your true position in this great project or if i should contact some one else to assist me, then you will now have to transfer your right to the partner that is ready to assist me.
waiting to hear from you.
Regards,
Donald.

Ivonna to Donald � May 10

Donald,

You imbecile. I have always been your friend and ready to help you. You are treating me with NO respect and I won't stand for it.

1- Why would I be nothing but completly honest about the lawyer and the money?
2- Why do you refuse to send me the picture I requested?
3- Are you willing and able to arrange for Sam to have an 'accident' if the need should arise?

Answer me, these questions three. ANSWER ME. Don't bush the beat around, I will not stand for it. Remember, I AM THE ONE THAT CONTROLS THE MONEY. I am the one with the secret hidden lair and the bat suit.

I will await your reply with the answer to my questions, as well as the photo you have promised to send me.

Ivonna Smokafadi

Samuel Olowo to Ivonna � May 11

Please be informed that this chamber will not tolerate any form of insult from any individual or co-operate body for no just cause. You must understand that you are not yet a client to this chamber because you are yet to provide us with your Power of Attorney.

Please be also informed that this chamber will stop further correspondence with you until you make available your Power of Attorney.

Once again, I give guarantee on behalf of Tafar, Lumbeki & CO. that you would be accorded a unique legal service.

Yours faithfully,

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo � May 11

Sam,

I have MADE PAYMENT! It has already cleared my bank! Please let me know if you have received it. If not, I can request a refund and try to send it again. Get your act together and let me know where my money is.

Ivonna Smokafadi

Ivonna to Donald � May 11

Don,

We need to go through with the plan. Sam the lawyer is dicking around, he has stolen my money I think. The money has cleared my bank account, but he just sent a rude letter.

We need to 'do him'. Plan B my friend. Take him out.

Let me know when it has been done.

Love,

Ivonna

Samuel Olowo to Ivonna � May 12 (Whoa� you want me to APOLOGIZE? Hhahahahehehe�. Yeh, OK, sure.)

Please be informed that this chamber will maintain it's stand to stop further corresondence with you until you provide us with your power of attorney.

That is when we can see you as a bonafide client of this chamber,also be informed that this chamber request that you send a letter of apology along with your Power of Attorney before we can hold brief for you.

As it relates to your Bill of Cost,be well informed that this chamber is not in receipt of any money from you as you claim.

Yours faithfully,

Donald to Ivonna � May 13 (He sent this one twice)

Ivonna,
where is my money?????????????
How can i bring a business to you and you turn round and run away with my money and you want me to kill the attorney so that i can not know that you have stolen what is supposed to be for both of us.Please send me a mail at least so that my mind will be at rest.

Ivonna to Donald � May 13

Dave,

Look, uncooked-veal-for-brains, what is your problem. Don't say the 'K' word anymore. I prefer "do him", or, "clean him". Speaking of which, how are we proceeding with that? Has Sam had an 'accident' yet?

You midget-zombie, listen up, fool. If you go do as I say and 'off' the lawyer Sam, THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!! YOU! So, how can I be ripping you off if you have the documents? Geez man, what do you guys smoke over there? Can you send me some?

Do as I say, we will have they papers, then you fly over here and we'll complete the transaction. Then we'll order some pizza, and be VERY rich. Got it?

Now look, boy, go do as I say, this lawyer Sam is NOTHING BUT TROUBLE! He already has $4500 of MY money. He says he didn't get it, but I know he did as it has cleared my bank. Take him out, Mavrick. Roger, Iceman. 10-4, Goose. Point blank, Joker. OK??

Answer my questions, also.

I am having a tough time here, I have to tell you. I've been listening to my favorite musical entertainment group, For-On-Nine, and it makes me want to off some lawyers.

Regards,

Ivonna

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo � May 13 (These next two emails were returned, �Mailbox Full�)

POWER OF ATTORNEY

1, Ivonna Smokafadi

WHO RESIDES AT .....420 Splifforama St. Redmond, WA 98052.............................................
............................................................................................................................................................
BY THIS AUTHORITY OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE DATED THIS....12
. DAY OF....SMARCH............2004 ASSIGN BARRISTER SAMUEL OLOWO OF TAFAR,LUMBEKI & CO. SITUATED AT NO.OLD 10A/NEW 26 ALABA STREET,OFF LADIPO,MUSHIN, LAGOS NIGERIA. IN RESPECT OF ALL PURPOSES STATED HEREUNDER.

THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE SHALL HAVE SUPREME AUTHORITY TO PROCEED ON MY BEHALF, TO ENDORSE ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND CONDUCT ALL ACCOMPANYING PROCEDURES AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, THE PROBATE REGISTRY AND THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS OFFICE OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, 118 NNAMDI AZIKIWE STREET, IDUMOTA BRANCH, LAGOS.

THIS AUTHORITY OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE DOES NOT AND SHALL NOT BESTOW AUTHORITY WHETHER EXPRESSING AND OR IMPLIEDLY ON THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE TO GIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE TRANSFER OF THE REFERRED SUM OF MONEY TO ANY OTHER BANK ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE FOLLOWING BELOW:

TOTAL INHERITED AMOUNT������65 Million
������������������. (INCLUDING ACCRUED INTEREST)
BANK NAME:.......................Lumbar and Backstreet Credit Union......................................
BANK ADDRESS:................210 Maple St................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER:..........867-5309-JNY......................................................
ACCOUNT NAME:...............Frodo-Mordor, Ltd.....................................................................
SWIFT CODE:������L337666���������������...
BANK TELEX NUMBER:.............. (800) 847-2911..............................................
BANK TELEPHONE NUMBER:..... (410) 581-9994.................................................

THIS AUTHORITY OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE SHALL DECIDE AND AS A RESULT BECOMES UNTRUE AS SOON AS MY BANK ABOVE HAS RECEIVED THE TOTAL INHERITED AMOUNT OF MONEY.

THIS AUTHORITY OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE IS DONATED IN UTTER UMBRAMAE FIDAE (GOOD FAITH) AND FOR HONOURED DELIBERATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

FULL NAMES: Ivonna Smokafadi

SIGNATURE: Ivonna Smokafadi

Ivonna to Samuel Olowo � May 13

Sam,

I have emailed you the power of attorney. I am SO sorry, I totally forgot. I am so worried about my money. I have been speaking to the bank, they are going to find out what happened and hopefully refund the money. At that point I can re-send it to you. Perhaps I should have it transferred directly into your firms bank account? Let me know.

As for an apology, you know where you can stick that. My heartfelt regards.

Now, on to business. I am trying to have my liaison there arrange a meeting with you so we can expedite this. When he arrives, make sure to stand near a window, as he is sensitive to light. You will need to have all the papers arranged in order on your desk, in a folder or file if you can. Please comply with my requests so that my liaison does not need to waste time or shrivel from light exposure.

I will contact you again as soon as I have the money ready to re-send.

Best regards,

Ivonna Smokafadi

Donald to Ivonna � May 13 (OK, wtf? I don�t think this email was meant for me.)

how far broda wetin dey???

Ivonna to Donald � May 13

Donald,
Have you gone off the deep end? WTF is this supposed to mean? Are you insane? Did the lawyer Sam get to you? Have you been poisoned?
I have no idea what you're talking about. Shape up and pull yourself together. We have a job to do.
Ivonna

Thus ends the saga, I had real work to do.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic