SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is your favorite bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a slow learner with baiting but I finally have a long time bait going that is becoming very fun. (almost 2 months now my personal record)

This is the typical contract proposal for 15 mil. He brought up the idea of transfering these funds from his offshore account and I agreed that it would be best that way as i also have an offshore account used for hiding funds. He then pawned me off to another man, this time in spain. I originally thought this other man was him but after several emails to the one in spain i am sure that it is not... Now I am double crossing the 1st guy ... he is becoming very irritated with me and I have told him that I will be meeting with the man in spain next week and after some consideration i have come to the conclusion that it can be much more lucrative for me to cut him out of his share and invited him to come and find me in the US if he thought he could... Business is business and it's a dog eat dog world... Twisted Evil

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite bait would be the Jo3l bait, where I got him to make a bust of my character. He didn't ship it but it gave me an idea on how to do art baits and now I got a few hopefuls Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno, they're all fun, i think i like the "please send money to my orphanage ones" and the romance ones the best, for some reason, gettin their hopes up and then crushing them makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol Twisted Evil
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like church baits, maybe because I've had some quite good trophies (like getting a bunch of lads to make a big cross and paint thier heads red). Church lads seem to be more gullible.

get your baiting forms here
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132132

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think you'll find that the OP is asking what is your favourite (individual) bait rather than what particulat type of bait as per your link.

My favourite one was a check lad where I got my hands on a nice forged check for $500,000. Sadly, it didn't make me rich. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course mine is Ed -

But I do enjoy Dr. Usman with my kid.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite is/was Dr. J0s3ph W4lt3r from Benin, a heritage quest. He was one of my first baits and stayed on for 11 months when I got bored with him, I have been to England with him (Thanks VPManchester) Been to Amsterdam with him(Thanks Persephone) and I died there.
He still writes my widow with nice business proposals, so maybe in a few months we'll do business again Twisted Evil
No real trophies, but I sure must have cost him a lot of money and wasted his time. My first sig line is his Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin Will Tony. Look in my siggy. He has 11 safaris. 6 tattoos. And over 100 trophies from this fool.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite bait of all time is one from Scam Patroller. This is the bait where he nearly got a guy killed in Eastern Chad, near the Sudan border. I was so inspired by this bait, I eventually had two baits of my own that sent lads to the same place.

SP's bait can be found here... http://www.freewebs.com/419eaterrestaurant/safari.html

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite of someone else's was Bombardiers "Colt Seavers Vs the unknown stuntman" bait. Some of Wayne's webcam girls and panty baits have also been very enjoyable. More recently, Peanut's bait that involved those two chuckle brothers was entertaining too.

My own favourite that I did was Ikenna, my first straight bait. There was nothing whacky in it, but I had him on the go for several months which drove him crazy. He taught me a lot about scammers too.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, are we talking about our own favvourite baits or those of others?

The two that have made me laugh the hardest are Bomb's Stuntman and YW's Chad bait. You don't get much better than those.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bomb's Stuntman is a classic. Also enjoy SP's YMCA bait, and the fact he got a letter from one of the real members of the current Village people condoning the bait Laughing

Of my own, I am really enjoying my Feegle bait at the moment, it is fun acting scottish, and yes my accent was bad but it was passable.

Edit: @chibuike - that was the inspiration for my feegle bait - I tried to move Eze over to the feegles but he never bit

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bork, bork, bork, the Swedish Chef is my favorite. I was so sad to see it end.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou1s Mar1on - (see my siggy) I've baited him with so many people and he never wised up.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of my own, it has to be the NSFW toiletries, sex toys and signed underwear bait that started the whole underwear modality. The whole thing was surreal.
By someone else, I'm still in awe of anyone that gets a lad to safari, plus Shiver's "road to nowhere" bait, the one that made me decide to join this site in the first place.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its the safari baits that I love the best, and although there have been some fantastic safari baits, I particularly remember reading YW's "Road to the Skeleton Coast" in awe.

That one really inspired me and made me want to try baiting for a safari myself.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Without a doubt my favourite all time bait Is SP's YMCA bait, pure genius Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes, same to me. I have been following it (as a reader) from my Eater beginning until now.

The Arse Clown Football Club baits are damn funny, too (laddie always dumping his passport at the embassy).

And Shiver�s Mark of my Respect.

Also enjoyed the hitman massbait with Murry Guru as guyman coordinating the baiters� swarm.

Ah, yes, and 4hm3d K4d | r | ! I simply love this guy. He ought to be in the movies, both as a tragic, funny, criminal and yet innocent acting and incredibly industrious figure. Even a massbait and him finding Eater could not deter him. Proud to have spoiled his 40th birthday with a Kumasi airport safari.

Without him I certainly would not be here. Not that it matters..

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say the baits in Shivers book, it came out around the same time that I joined.

SP's "YMCA" will always make me laugh when thought of.

All of you are great and funny! Very Happy

Mine is my very first one that lasted for 6months and I have yet to share.
I'll have to put it together some day.

All my baits are short and sweet, but I have a lot of them. When they get boring, I drop them and I have not slapped in a long while. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd hate to choose from other people's baits, as they can be hilarious in so many ways. YW's safaris, the Colt Seavers videos, Shiver's one with the John Kimble soundboard - so many it's impossible to single one out.

My personal favourite bait? Well, Going by my baiter personae, at this stage, it's (a) an unpublished one in which baited Prince T0ny W1ll1ams for 11 months and scored most of my trophies to date and (b) two separate (but linked) baits involving the same character played by two different Lads trying the same scam on but with different results.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin Will Tony: funny name, stupid guy. If he put all his energy into doing something positive, i can imagine him running his tv show...lol
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:

The Arse Clown Football Club baits are damn funny, too (laddie always dumping his passport at the embassy).

I've just been reading the Arse Clown football baits, and they're wonderful. I've not come across them before, thanks for introducing me to them! Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite that I've done would definitely be Nicolas Kabre. Three phallus tattoos and he still hasn't wised up, my favourite of all time would be one of SPs. I just couldn't narrow it down any further that that.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of my own baits, the YMCA bait has been a blast, never had so many videso, cd's and banners from one lad Very Happy

From others, there are just so many, I couldn't even attempt to choose a favourite, YW's safaris, 3D being sent on his travels, all the twat stuff, Bombardiers stunt lad, Shivers classics including the Dead Parrot sketch, the tattoos, each and every bait where something has happened to waste the lads time, money and resources, is a winner in my book, and that includes straight bates where there were no funny photos, videos and stuff like that, a bit Thumbs up to all members, keep making them suffer!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic