SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first love lad, some advise?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a lad who is emailing me based on a posting I put on a teen dating site. He (and his IP) says he is from Uganda and wants me to visit. I am unsure if this is a scam because he has yet to ask for $ but we are only at the 10 email stage. My question is, in this type of modality, how long is it before a lad will ask for the $? Honestly, I really don't need a pen pal.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is any of the information on the dating site connected to your real identity?

Some of the romance scammers are quite patient in getting to the money request. My avatar lad and my baiting character will celebrate their 9 month anniversay tomorrow.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honestly, I really don't need a pen pal.

That's why I usually stay away from those, a trunk box is easier on the fingers with a faster result if you want to.

But our mutual "friend" Wink left that as last option open and as I have to bait him with two characters I'm now typing for my life Smile
And in the wrong gender ! I do surprise myself here Very Happy

I would say, kill it or start traveling and give him one mail a week, just to keep his attention.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill2, I do believe that lad in question (hi, if you are listening and Julia still wants to do you madly in Accra Wink) is headed for the hills. We'll keep a weather eye out for him (hear that Joel, we're watching)

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Romance lads can be very patient about getting to the money part. Some will never directly get to it and only want you to visit them. Regardless, it is a scam of one type or another. You can tempt them by dangling bait or set up a scenario where you want or need to send them money. Romance lad baits usually, but not always, take some time and patience. A few lads will get to a money request in only a few days, but that tends to be the exception.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic