SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is pushing me to buy a mobile phone so we can txt. I resist the idea. I tell him I hate typing messages with the little cell phone keys and reading on the tiny screen. The real reason is that I don't want to give him my real cell number, and I don't want to buy a new prepaid cell phone just for the bait.

But Ray keeps insisting. He says texting is the only way to talk securely. Today he quoted an email from Sam, flippingsweet's hacker who is helping Ray find P3ter.

Sam the cyber sleuth wrote:
Ray, i will advise you to try to tell B0vis to get a mobile phone. the only secure way you can get without Gr@ves getting you or disturbing you is by sending txt msgs.... i knew it cos i saw it on his sste

Thanks a lot, Sam!

Seriously, does anyone have an idea for how I can appear to comply with Ray? Is there a service out there that will give me a phone number that can send and receive txts as if it were a mobile phone, but forward to me by email or IM? AIM can exchange txts with cell phones, but only with phones in the US.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray shouldn't have given P3ter the name of his source for information! Another dolla chopped by his nemesis. Laughing

Joe:
Quote:
Raymond,

What in God's name is going on here! A couple of big Russian a$$holes showed up at my door, and threatened to beat the s**t out of me if I sent anymore information to you about P3ter Gr@ves. How did they know I was involved in the first place? They literally held me at gunpoint and forced me to give them my ATM card and PIN number to my bank account. They said that the money belonged to P3ter Gr@ves, and that they were collecting it. One of them stayed with me while the other one went to the bank. When the one guy got back from the bank, he told me I was short $1600 and they'll be contacting me with a way I can repay my "debt". They threatened to kill me if I called the police. I am so f**ked! I should have never gotten involved in the first place!

Joe

Ray:
Quote:
OMG
why didnt yu call the police
it was a big lie
they cant shot you
OMG i am screwed

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
I'm sorry about that unpleasantness yesterday. I let the emotions of the moment get the better of me. I woke up today ready to work. I have a positive feeling. That son of a bitch Gr@ves is not going to win. We are smarter and more determined than he is.

Our status today: You are going to send me the list of the other 62 people's phones and emails. As soon as I get that, I will send you the bank transfer receipt from yesterday [$10,000 bank transfer], and I will send Sol0mon $1500. Anyone who doesn't have a phone and email will not get a check. Thank you for coming up with that solution. It is fair and practical.

Three more people have paid - Wxxx, Bxxx and Fxxx. I will pick up their payments today.

My friend, we are doing business and making progress. Please don't do what you did yesterday ever again. We have to stick together and support each other. We will remain strong in the face of P3ter's attempt to destroy us.

Over several emails, Ray sent me essentially the whole list of victim phones and emails. Good work, Ray! That will really make it easier for the mods who warn victims.

To reward Ray, I did as promised: I sent him the receipt for yesterday's $10,000 bank transfer, and I sent his new employee S0lomon $2,000 by Moneygram. MG's secure service is similar to WU's. There is a password instead of a reference number, and the recipient must go on a safari. This time, it was Benin City.

While Ray whined about Benin City, opportunity knocked!

Quote:
Ray : and i saw something strange
Ray : it was like the WU
Ray : why Benin?
Ray : can you call them to change it to Ibadan?
Me : What is Benin?
Ray : Please B0vis ... why are these people screwing things up
Ray : Benin is very far to Ibadan
Me : I don't follow. What's the matter?
Ray : OMG
Ray : just like the WU secure... and also why did they send it to my email
Me : Jesus, Ray, what's wong?
Ray : P3ter will have seen it again...
Ray : I am so sorry B0vis... I saw someone read my email just now....
Me : How can you see someone reading your email?
Ray : and also delete my email.... can you imagine....
Me : Ray, I don't understand what you're saying? What is happening?
Ray : you sent this to me
[He copied/pasted an email I sent him.]
Ray : its meant to be in my inbox ....
Ray : i saw it in deleted emails...
Me : You deleted my email? Why?
Ray : not me... its Peter
Ray : i got him.. i got him
Ray : he was checking my emails
Ray : checking thee email you sent to me
Me : Get the bastard now! Get him!
Ray : i know what to do.... i know what we are going to do
Me : What is it, brother? I can feel you have a good plan.
Me : Tell me! You're going to get him, aren't you? Get him!
Ray : i will call someone to try and borrow SOlomon money to get what he needs. WU or MG are not secure.... they hasa access and people to get the money before us there.... that was why he was checking
Ray : We will be using WIRE TRANSFER
Ray : thats secure and the best [Good thinking, Ray. Alan will look forward to shutting down your bank accounts.]
Me : Tell Solomon to get his ass in gear and get the money NOW.
Ray : Solomon cannot go now...
Me : Shit, Ray, tell him to drop everything and get it! Now!!!!!
Me : What the hell are you waiting for?
Ray : its 10:11pm here and it will be 11:11 pm there
Ray : thats not banking hour
Ray : and moreover he said there is a bank Holiday tomorrow
Me : Then have him go now, and wait until the bank opens in the morning.
Me : What holiday? That's bullshit! This guy is giving you excuses like David did. Shit, Ray, you're getting fucked by your own employees.
Ray : I have a plan
Me : There is no holiday. Get moving!
Ray : let me send you an email
Me : I'm waiting for your email. I just looked and there is no holiday tomorrow. Solomon is bullshitting you. What an asshole.

Ray's email:
I will call S0lomon to call the Police and also to call Money gram that if anyone comes to claim that money in that name, they should lock him up and return the money to the sender...
this is how we can get P3ters informant in Nigeria and he will tell us how to get P3ter.
What you are going to do now is to tell Money Gram not to release the payment and then maybe tomorrow, you can go and pick it up and save it with those you have,

We can get the bastard by this

Me : Ray, you need to have Solomon get that money.
Me : We'll catch the fucker P3ter at the same time.
Ray : we will collect all those he has, the 9,000$ will be recover and he will be locked up
Me : Make sure S0lomon is at the bank WHEN IT OPENS tomorrow morning.
Me : He will get the money. Then he can wait for P3ter to show up. Or whoever works for P3ter.
Ray : Lets catch the Nigerian thief first... and he will reveals
Ray : call Money Gram and tell them if anyone appeas to claim the Money, they should luck him or her Up that the person is a theif.
Me : OK, let me call them right now.
Ray : i am waiting... i will notify Solomon to get ready to inform the police so they can get the bastard and make sure the toment him till he confess and tells us who got the 9,000$ and also reveals the location of P3ter Gr@ves
[I made him wait while I called MG.]
Me : I'm still on the phone with MG. But here's the thing.
Me : They will not arrest some guy who comes to pick up the money just on my word. Here is what you have to do.
Me : Solomon must go and pick up the money tomorrow.
Me : Then he must wait until that bastard tries to collect it. At that point, there is a crime. Because then they can see that S0lomon is the right guy and P3ter's guy is the fake.
Ray : how will they know? they will only follow and obeys him if they saw the ID. remember they faked Davids ID
Me : They will see S0lomon with his real ID, and P3ter's agent with fake ID.
Ray : You know what.... i will call S0lomon. what he wanted to use the cash for will wait till we wire the cash...
Ray : cancel the payment...
Ray : You are right about WIre Transfer
Ray : we will do bank transfer
Me : Shit, Ray. You are losing your chance to get Peter. [And I'm losing another safari.]
Ray : Just cancel the payment.. i dont want to loose any moree cash... we will get him
Me : You were right. This is a golden opportunity. You can't pass this up.
Me : Don't blow it.
Me : That prick is a menace to everything you have built in your life.
Me : You can't let him slip through your fingers.
Me : OMG I can't believe you are doing this.
Ray : NO No NO
Ray : cancel the payment

As I logged off AIM, a dialog box appeared on my screen. It was an update message from Apple (because iTunes and Quicktime automatically update themselves). The message asked my permission to install an Apple program called, get this... Safari!

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Flippingsweet, dogdine, sircumfrence, wow. And again, another wow.

Sam (FS's character) has a buddy JP who's been helping out sometimes using the brand-new Message-ID random strong arming technique, and so throwing extra spanners into the works. JP is currently "reading" some of PG's emails, and trying to assemble a picture of where PG is holed up. Real TV detective stuff - 'near water', 'close to a drug store', 'near church training centre', narrowing it down slowly slowly, but nothing useful yet, funnily enough...even at $1k per email stolen. Sam is a canny guy though, he seems to have managed to get Ray to *offer* to *pay* by WU, and has Ray right in his hand.

If PG mentions any more clues about his location, JP will find them, and alert S4m to tell R4y, to tell Y3vgeny, then it'll get messy, I guess. JP is on standby, does everyone fancy a quick bloodbath to *really* annoy PG? If so, JP can 'find' PG's address and pass it along. Just say, we can have carnage by the weekend with wounded russian gangsters swearing to kill Ray Wink
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
then it'll get messy, I guess.

Right. Because it's not messy enough already! Surprised Shocked Twisted Evil

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Right. Because it's not messy enough already!

In that case, let me throw a couple more into the mix ...

Remember Vera ? She became a dispatcher, was tricked into sending checks to a bogus set of names by Ane1ka. Ane1ka then became an associate of Ray's and passes messages between P3ter and Ray. Follow so far? Well, Vera had some checks left, but became scared when Ane1ka threatened her, so she gave them to Harry.

Harry decides to taunt Ray about his good fortune ....

Quote:
Dear James, or Raymond or whatever your name is

I wanted to write you a short note of thanks. I'm sure you don't know me but I work as Vera Lynn's manager.

Vera was really upset last week and came around to my house in tears. She thought that someone was out to kill her. After I calmed her down I learned that you had sent her some fake checks and she had been tricked into sending them to the wrong people - ha! she is blonde after all.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, she gave me some blank signed checks and I cashed them. And, would you adam and eve it, I now have wads of cash.

So, I would like to thank you for making me a rich man.

You really shouldn't blame Vera - she is a lovely lady. Great legs, great voice. A Bit stupid. I've been scamming cash from her for years, but nothing quite like this.

No response. Umm. So Vera sends Ray a reminder after more than a week of silence

Quote:
Dear James,

Do I still work for your company? I've not heard from you in a long time
and I wanted to know what was going on. I would still like to help out.

Lots of love,

Vera

That wakes him up ...
Quote:
Hello Vera
read this email from your Harry

[full copy of Harry's first e-mail]

Vera can't quite believe it

Quote:
My dear Harry wouldn't say things like that. I don't know who sent you
that.

Lots of love,

Vera

Harry is now in trouble. He e-mails Ray...

Quote:
you bastard

Vera has just been around here and she was spitting mad. Have you any idea how viscious that little bitch can be?

It was lucky I can calm here down. I told her that you had edited the e-mail I sent and I gave her $5000 from your money as payment for all the problems you put her through.

She's just left and is very happy.

We'll its cost me $5K but I have plenty more.

Thanks again Ray for the free money.

Ray's not happy - quick response this time:
Quote:
you stole from me
you will pay

To which Harry replies:
Quote:
oh yes? And how will I pay? You are all mouth and no trousers.

30 checks at $5000 each. OK so I had to pay Vera one check's worth, but this is good money ....

Yet another person getting rich from Ray's mistakes ... and then telling him about it Very Happy
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD. If you need any more dolla's chopped, you know who to call.

Ray seems to have given up responding to PG's messages but I'm still stiring the pot.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sircumfrence - are you keeping a running total of how much P3ter has chopped? It would be great to have a full count of all the money that he could have had if everything had gone to plan.

Ane1ka has chopped Vera and Ben for 35 checks each at $5K a pop.
Harry has a further 25 checks at $5K each. That's $475K

@DD, does Ben still have some checks left ? Perhaps I can go after them as well?
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
would you adam and eve it

arranblonde wrote:
You are all mouth and no trousers.

Do you make up these hilarious sayings, or are they common expressions on the eastern side of the pond?

arranblonde wrote:
@DD, does Ben still have some checks left ? Perhaps I can go after them as well?

Since Nick only fooled me into sending 35 checks, I suppose I have 85 left. But I warn you, Ray gave me a tongue-lashing for allowing myself to be fooled by Nick last time, so now I'm extra careful.

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
@DD. If you need any more dolla's chopped, you know who to call.

How kind of you to offer. As a matter of fact I do.

Ray asked me to cancel the $2,000 I sent by MG to be picked up in Benin City. He assumed P3ter had already seen the email notification of the payment and was on his way to chop it.

He asked me to send $2,000 by WU to someone named P3ter J0v!s in London. Here we go again. It's another WU S3cure payment to be picked up at a Th0m@s C00k office in Luton.

B0vis sent it Wed March 19 about 2:25am London time. Ray is so paranoid, that I'm guessing he will immediately tell me to cancel the payment as soon as he realizes it's WU S3cure again. So you might want to sneak in first thing in the morning and get it.

@flippingsweet or @manbiteslion, this could be another opportunity for JP or Sam to find out about the imminent chop and warn Ray. That should be in the next few hours if the chop is going to happen bright and early Wednesday morning London time.

If anyone needs more details, such as the exact pickup location or transaction password, PM me.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde,

Sheesh P3ter G is way behind Ane1ka in the dolla chop stakes then. I estimate PG has pocketed somewhere in the vicinity of $120k now but I only have Ray's word for that. There hasn't exactly been very much done in the way of bookkeeping to date.

@Dog Dine,

Okay only another 3 hours till the Luton WU opens (assume a 9am start) so I'll send a little message to Ray now to let him know that one of my people will actually be waiting out the front for opening in order to take more of his money. Oh could you please PM me the password? Nice doing business with you.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What fun!

Quote:
Do you make up these hilarious sayings, or are they common expressions on the eastern side of the pond?

That's fully understandable slang, the first from Cockney Rhyming Slang (Would you believe it - "adam and eve" = believe), the second is in wider parlance for all talk no action. Smile

Quote:
@flippingsweet or @manbiteslion, this could be another opportunity for JP or Sam to find out about the imminent chop and warn Ray.

JP can warn Sam later, but refuses to deal with Ray, doesn't trust him. That way the warning can arrive in time, just not get passed on in time...
Quote:
Ray seems to have given up responding to PG's messages but I'm still stiring the pot.

Don't worry, he still very much believes in Pe7er Smile

EDIT - just for a chuckle, JP sent Sam the following (after warning Sam about the forthcoming chop)
Quote:

Sam,
Have seen P3ter email from Luton man, he say he collect $2000 very early now sent $1600 to Peter using MoneyGram MTCN 49652251-08 (I don't know if 08 is part of number the message came in 2 parts I had to join together) maybe your client can catch? MG transfer email mentions recipient address Annakin Court #35 that may be P3ter address may be no. It is one more clue certainly.

Where are you? Still waiting for you.
JP

P3ter / SC - just so you know, that chop cost you $400 in fees, but you got the cash via MG already from your pickup agent.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SirCumfrence - that's what I thought. Its great how Ray hates P3te with a passion and is now sending books of fake checks to Ane1ka ... even though Ane1ka has been responsible for far more lost cash. Good job.

@DD - MBL had done an excellent translation job. Harry (full name Honest Harry) may reside in California but his south London mafia roots shine through on occasion
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for the double post - am turning into a post whore now I've breached the key 100 mark.

Anyway, Ray has sent some blank phished checks to Ane1ka.

Ane1ka:
Quote:
the first checks arrived today. Where is the signature I need?

Sent another e-mail to that bastard telling him to stop damaging your business. He replied saying he was going to take all your jobs and people. He said something about attacking one of yours in Austin ? Make any sense?

Ray:
Quote:
he attacked him and got the money
pls help
what name is on the check
so i can get the signature

Ane1ka:
Quote:
[snip vic name]
who did the bastard attack?

Ray:
Quote:
The guy in Autin
his name is Joe
they got the money from him
I dont know what to do
they have all the cash
i have not collected a dine this year
i am damn broke
please call me please

If its true that he's not got a "dine" this year, good job everyone Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have not collected a dine this year
Yup, Ray, that's right, except if you count that Dog Dine in your back pocket.... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde,
You caused me to do a little research into rhyming slang. I discovered that "Veras" means rolling papers because "Vera Lynns" rhymes with "skins".

That in turn led to the revelation that Vera Lynn was a famous singer. Hope I'm not embarrassing myself TOO much by admitting I didn't know that before.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe someone is telling porkies. (Yeah, that's right, I am the new Cockney Rhyming Slang expert. Porkies = Pork Pies = Lies.) Ben the dispatcher just got an email from Ray, telling me to send out checks for $5,000 each to a new mailing list of 35 people. Ray says he's using a new email address because his old one was hacked.

This wouldn't be a fake Ray by any chance, would it? Yes, arranblonde, I'm looking at you. Do you really think I'm going to fall for this again? Well, the real Ray has ignored Ben for almost 2 weeks now, probably in disgust that I fell for this trick last time. Which means it's time to do it again! Embarassed

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lotto Lads appear to dying off a little, so I thought I'd pick up a bunch of ten fake cheque Lads and see how much of me they can take. Very Happy

I'll still be hammering Lotto Lads into the ground, but I thought I'd use the free time to pick on a different type of scammer with a new template script to grind them down.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Offtopic alert*

Rhyming slang is widely understood in the UK, thanks to shows like Minder, The Sweeney (even the title of this show is rhyming slang!) and even Only Fools and Horses in the past, and latterly shows like The Bill. Some expressions like 'telling porkies' could be used anywhere in the country now, although you'd still associate it with the East End (of London) at a push.

If you want to have some fun with Rhyming Slang (and it is fun to try to work some phrases out from the context) then find The Sweeney or Minder on DVD (or whatever your favourite illicit online source is) and you'll not only have fun with the slang, but great (if old) shows too. Real classics, and both featuring Denis Waterman, as it happens.

Your starter for 10... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVmfSrtcJo&NR=1 in the first few seconds, Terry refers to someone as a Berk. It's clearly an insult, but why? (the answer is a very much ruder word than Berk too, by the way)

have fun.

Last edited by manbiteslion on Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I thought I'd pick up a bunch of ten fake cheque Lads and see how much of me they can take.

Welcome Gomer! Glad you're laying your hat here for a while. I think you'll find that Ray can take quite a bit of you. He's not the brightest but he has plenty of energy.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm taking on 'fresh to the market' Lads and will use my Mr G0mer dollar chopper technique, perhaps telling the Lad that Mr G0mer will pay me for his fake cheques - maybe $20 a cheque which I'll split 50/50 if he supplies them in bulk.

I'll hammer them about the poor quality of their cheques and see if I can get them to produce cheques to order, basically sucking the will to live out of them. Evil or Very Mad

They're the rat, I build the wheel and crank the speed up until they can't cope. Evil or Very Mad

They'll have lost money on the first cheque and will face the dilemma of whether or not to go ahead and take more risk to get something back.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I'll hammer them about the poor quality of their cheques and see if I can get them to produce cheques to order, basically sucking the will to live out of them. Evil or Very Mad

I can't wait to see you in action. Ray has a lot of will to live. The little fecker is a dynamo of multi-tasking activity, so bring lots of wheels and crank them all up.

You will be pleased with the quality of his checks. They are all real. He gets phished bank info, logs into victims' online bank accounts, and orders several books of new blank checks to be sent to his dispatchers.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is strangely complacent about the latest WU payment to his man in London. It's another WU S3cure to be picked up in Luton. This conversation took place about 3:20pm London time.
Quote:
Me : Did your man J0vis get the money I sent?
Ray : i am yet to call him
Ray : i will call him later
Me : I wouldn't wait too long. You know the hacker is lurking.
Ray : i know

...and he was on to the next topic. I thought he would be in a hurry, but Ray is leaving plenty of time for the payment to be chopped.

Ray may finally be starting to realize that something is not right, although he's not sure what.
Quote:
Me : Did you order new checks yet?
Ray : no new checks yet
Ray : i want all to cash before i send new ones
Me : You said you were going to order new checks Monday. Today is Wednesday.
Me : I'm pretty sure I will use up most of the existing checks today.
Ray : i want us to have our cash first
Ray : before starting another

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J@ck just sent this to R@y:

Quote:

R@y,

Great news man! I got your check today and I talked with B0vis too. He is such a nice man. He was very polite and courteous to me.

I have his instructions and will be going to the bank right away.

Now, on to the next topic of discussion. R@y, I have been waiting for nearly a month and my commission on this check will simply be $350. Should I get a job at McDonalds to pay more? Anyway, I trust you Ray. Please send me either bigger checks or more checks. I won't even be able to buy a belated birthday present for myself with this money I have so many bills to pay.

Please send me more checks.

Thanks,

J@ck

@DD - Thanks for the polite, courteous call warning me about the fraudstars and haxxors!

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Gomer! Check lads are a perfect match for your grinding wheel. And they anger easily (except for our boy). You should get lots of decent fan mail from them. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

Guilty as charged.

Go on, fall for it....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic