SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You Guys R Great

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Blogjam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HUGE noob here. Just joined.

I've been reluctant to reply to any of the scam emails I've gotten, but I did today (as I posted in another forums I frequent and recounted below). My mini-scam is RANKLY AMATEURISH to the max compared to all you experts, which I hope to learn from.

Anyway, after posting the following, a friend sent me a link to your site so I could see how it's REALLY done. But this was what I posted earlier today.

Quote:
Lately I've been getting a kick out of reading the unbelievably illiterate, convoluted stories delivered to my junk mail box regularly via our Nigerian (and other) scammers.

One of those I read today provided an added twist I thought interesting. After mentioning what I should do to obtain this vast fortune, I was shockingly informed an "impostor" was trying to abscond with my "inheritance" thus:--

"MEANWHILE, A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER, CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE. HERE ARE HER INFORMATION�S FOR YOU TO CONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE IF THIS WOMAN IS TRULY FROM YOU OR NOT SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO ANY WRONG ACCOUNTS.
CLAIM�S NAME: JANET WHITE BANK NAME: CITI BANK ARIZONA, USA. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809428. PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU."

After a few more instructions to me about my promptly replying, they threw down their coup de grace:

"HOWEVER, WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS. WHITE, IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY."

Thus, stupid or not to reply to this drivel in any fashion, I DID enjoy the pleasure of imagining their faces when they read my response:

Thank you, Professor Soludo,

I appreciate your careful attention to this matter. I'm glad Janet White reached you. Yes, she DOES represent me. Please go ahead and issue the funds to her -- I'll catch up with her later regarding any further details.

Thanks for your help!

I was considering writing them back next week to tell them Janet was complaining to me that she had never received the funds . . . .
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Read all the stickies TWICE and apply for a mentor-then go visit the surplus section and take your pick...and read the stickies again!!!

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Blogjam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Donato, will do. No fun Scamming the Scammers if you don't do it RIGHT! I'll never be up to you guys' speed, but it will be fun learning from the best!
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, you'll get the hang of this quickly. Welcome to the board. Smile
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No fun Scamming the Scammers if you don't do it RIGHT!
There really is no "right". Just different ways. Every lad is different, every one has different flaws you can use. The only way to learn is by doing. You don't have to have a mentor if you don't want one.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Blogjam - welcome to Eater. It sounds like you are getting a great start. Please feel free to post your questions and share your progress. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Blogjam!
What the scammer did when he saw your reply was just hit delete. The trick is to get them past the 1st or 2nd reply...think of it as fishing...nibble, nibble, TUG.... ZZZZZZZZZZWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

FISH ON!

Keep at it, be safe, and you'll get it.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blogjam, just a little forum lingo to help you fit in better:

Scam(ming) = Bad Guys (them Evil or Very Mad )

Bait(ing) = Good Guys (US Very Happy )

Welcome and learn your stlye, you'll get the swing of it. Ask away... Smile

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Blogjam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks ParaNoid and everyone else. I'll remember then that I'll be BAITING the Scammers, not scamming them, lol. I'm a Very Happy, not one of those Twisted Evil for sure!
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome blogjam;

Make sure you are using a safe baiting account such as G-mail or Fast mail.
Read as much as possible (homework) hehehe. Yes, you need to read and read.

Try baiting straight your first 10 baits. Go slow and don't try to go for a trophy. The trophies will come, don't worry.

The mods will give you a test in about a week to make sure you have read all the stickies Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, blogjam. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, blogjam! Have fun, and Happy Hunting! We're always around if you need a bit of help. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic