SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does anyone want to call and abuse a lotto lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an ASEM as part of the Lotto Lad Mass Caper Bait, and received this letter, with a phone number. Feel free to call them up and order pizzas, get a cab, ask to talk to his sister or wife, whatever. Laughing

Just don't use my baiter name, as I "don't have a phone!"

-------
Dana Scully
date Mar 17, 2008 5:02 PM
subject HELLO Dana Scully (GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS ME) THANK YOU FOR YOUR E-MAIL
signed-by yahoo.dk
HELLO Dana Scully,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR E-MAIL.

LISTEN MY DEAR I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, BUT I MUST MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND SOME THING, AND THAT IS YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND I WILL ADVICE YOU TO PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THEIR E-MAIL ANY MORE, BECAUSE THE MORE YOU REPLY TO THEIR E-MAILS THE MORE THEY WILL COLLECT MORE MONEY FROM YOU AND YOU WILL NOT HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN AS YOU HAVE JUST STATED.

AND I MUST LET YOU NOTE THAT YOUR PACKAGE IS IN MY CUSTODY, AND YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY WHICH IS FEDEX WEST AFRICA NIGERIA IN WHICH YOUR AWARD WAS HELD AND YOU WHERE NOTIFIY AS ONE OF OUR LUCK WINNINGS MY MR. KEVIN WILLIAMS AT THE FINANCE HEAD OFFICE IN NIGERIA.

SO MY DEAR THERE IS NOTHING TO BE WORRYIED ABOUT BECAUSE IF YOU BELEIVE IN GOD AND ASLO IN ME YOUR DEARM WILL COME TO PASS.

SO PLEASE AND PLEASE DONT EVER REPLY ANY E-MAIL THAT DOES NOT COME WITH THIS CODE AS THE SUBJECT (GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS ME) FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION +234 808 5611471.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

REGARD,

MR. HENRY SMITH

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking to try out recording a soundboard conversation on my new toy. It works well with standard conversations, but I haven't tried with a soundboard yet.
Would you mind if Borat or the Ladies man gave him a call tomorrow during the day? I don't want to spoil a proper bait.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mugatu - Nah, do what you want with him. Abuse the heck out of him, and post the audio here. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just phoned him using a soundboard as Bender from Futurama. The call lasted 3 minutes, and the kid really is none too bright. He didn't have a clue what was going on.

The recording is a bit weak on the bender side, I'm working on fixing that for next time, and I need to learn to keep my gob away from my headset. At times you can hear me sniggering. I'll not bother posting this one, but I'll call him again when I have the levels fixed and post the new one. At any rate, he's one confused boy. Bite my shiny metal ass!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mugatu - hehehe Thanks! That sounds like it would be funny. Laughing

I asked the numbnuts why does Africa have my money from a Netherlands lottery, and he said, "IN REGARD TO YOUR PREVIOUSE E-MAIL I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE DRAW WAS HELD IN Netherlands BUT A WORLD WIDE WINNER AND ALL THE WINNER HAS BEEN GROUPED INTO DIFFERENT CATEGORY. AND YOURS WAS GROUP AMONG THE CATEGORY TWO WINNER WHICH IS WEST AFRICA ZONE NIGERIA." Makes sense to me. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic