SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it she's complicit in the scam?
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Ray this morning:

Quote:
They got the money before me
They got 9,000$
i am ruined
Please help me stop him
please

Nick comforts the stricken scammer:

Quote:
I told you to go get the money. You delayed and he took it from you.

Ray also sent on a copy of P3t3's gloating e-mail to me as proof.

Interesting how he adds bits to my e-mails in his AIM chats with B0v1s. Lad with added paranoia ...
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a thought - could Y3v3gn1y/P3t3r have intercepted some of the messages between Ray and K0sch31? It'd be interesting to have Y3v3gn1y/P3t3r ccing Ray on taunting messages to K0sch31 - in Cyrillic, of course

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
in Cyrillic, of course

@Yastreb, you are one demented mofo! You have some weird chemicals swirling around in your brain. Where can I get some of that? Shocked

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DD, I have no idea about why my brainworking is as it is - I'm sure that I was born that way.

If you want to have Y3vg3n1y/P3t3r contact K0sch31, hit the Babel Fish and send the result to [email protected].

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P3t3r Gr@ves is Sir Cumfrence. SC, it's time for you to learn Russian!

Yastreb, Вам смешно, как ад, но я подозреваю вы слишком умные для Ray.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Вы правильно - но после этого мы более толковейши то Ray.

Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Вы более толковейши чем луч на английском языке или русское. На русском языке, я не как франтовск как луч. Фактическ, на русском языке я не как франтовск как утес.

Sorry to all you non-Russian speakers. Don't worry, I don't understand what I'm writing either. It's all courtesy of babelfish.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb,

P3ter likes that idea. Is there any particular inflamatory comments that you'd like Ray to be made aware of - in Cyrillic, of course?
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The girl in London was a supposed to be a recipient of a WU payment made by me to Ray. I think she is a friend of Rays.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send K0sche31 this:

Старый Человек,
Я делаю как бандит здесь. Я делаю удачу из этого дурачка Раймoнд. Он не знает где я.
Я мог послать вами немного мякишей один день для того чтобы помочь вам в вашем престарелом возрасте.
Подмастерье, теперь оригинал

Sand Timer x 7
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Yastreb,

Wilco! I hope it prompts him to waste some time searching for a translation 'fool Of raym.ond.'
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've all gone MAD.. guys! the whole idea is that you send him round the bend...not the other way around.

you don't wanna end up as frantovsk as rock now do you.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^DD^^
I dont know how

Quote:
I am sorry for taking so long in getting back to you. Trinity and I are fine we basically have been living in our car keeping an eye on this location. As I stated earlier, I have not seen the thief Peter at all but, I think I have found a way into the compound. Every weekend the guards get a little lazy and there are fewer of them. I have found their radio frequency on a scanner I bought at pawn shop. We are able to listen in when they begin their guard rounds. I have also found what looks like a blind spot in the CCTV cameras in one of the back corners of the property. This weekend I will make an attempt to enter the compound to look for the thief Graves and search for any company funds that may be there. Trinity will be my eyes and ears on the outside while I am on the inside. Wish us luck. I will be in contact as soon as I can.
BTW, I want to ask Trinity to marry me, but am not sure how to do it. How did you ask your wife? I assume you are married, women love powerful men like yourself, lol. Do you have any ideas? These weeks together with Trin have been awesome. Is there any chance I could get an office job with the company at the London location after the unpleasantness of the Peter dealings are taken care of?

Thanks,
Oliver

Gets turned into:

Quote:
They didnt get p3ter gr@ve but i spotted him. He is indeed a bastard and a scumbag. he is like a don here. i finally saw him today. i went to the store to get a walking talking and i was hearing the guards watching his house's conversation. Those guards were damn lazy. i am breaking into the house tomorrow very early. Trin is going to be my watch guard.

I am gonna kill him this time and get the company's money back

Wish me Luck, 0liver

I love Ray, he is so much fun. Any ideas how my raiding the compound should go. Anything to help the story line with our idiot. Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a triumphant message (in English) to R4y and K0sch31 is called for, sneering at K0sch31 for sending such a crap operative... we can have another exchange (in English still) in which R4y is just the hapless observer of our arguments.

Is he still sending out cheques?

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back here, after another RL break...you guys truly have gone nuts! Laughing
@yastreb - I see you got your title Demented Oppotunist. Very fitting. Very Happy
I'm glad you've found a way to pry your way back into Ray's World.

@MM - You said, "I have some private info about one of Rays mules/friends in the UK, including her full address in London. Does anyone want it to use to put the squeeze on Raymond and to convince him we know everything about him?" Interesting idea. Where do you want this to go?

@DD - Sorry about the failed safari. David (who I believe is Ray, too),
is really a lazy mugu! I wish he would start taking the advice of Big Brother, and things would work better for him. Very Happy

@JBD - I think you should kill everyone in the compound, except Peter, who was able to speed away in a Corvette. You should find some money, but of course, it barely will cover your travel expenses, so Ray gets nothing. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Is he still sending out cheques?

Yes. Ray logs into people's online bank accounts and orders new books of checks be sent to me. He says he is ordering some new checks for me today.

flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all!

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for some drama that Sam, Ray's Hacker could unravel through his detective work pertaining to your check and how you plan on making off with the funds, you're going to be robbed and so on. That way Sam can build some credibility as a hacker, can warn Sam just before it happens so Ray can do nothing and Ray walks off with nothing!

Dog Dine and Man bites Lion have been incredible with their help! Also Mr. Graves has been very helpful as well!

Thanks!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone - I sent this message from L3nsky to Ray a short time ago.

Quote:
Send a message to your operative (the one who calls himself 0l1ver) in Flagstaff that he is to be at the C@rousel Inn at 21:00 sharp on 3/18. He is to ask for T@tiy@n@ at the front desk. He should come alone and not bring his girlfriend. We have information about P3t3r Gr@ves that should be of interest.

No doubt Ray will ask me to write the message to you for him. Laughing I'm thinking that this meeting could be anything from a friendly exchange of information, to a trap set by the elusive Mr. Gr@ves with the help of his Russian buddies to catch 0l1ver. Your call.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger The Cabin Boy wrote:
the whole idea is that you send him round the bend

flippingsweet wrote:
I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for some drama that Sam, Ray's Hacker could unravel through his detective work

Sam has already created some excellent drama. Ray and his gang are hurtling at top speed around the bend. Here's the latest.

I (B0vis) previously sent $9,000 to Ray, but he was too slow and P3ter chopped it in Abuja. Since then, more check recipients have paid, and I now have $14,600. While we're dealing with the money from the last batch of checks, Ray has sent me 100 more names of victims to receive checks. After a big mixup with the last batch of checks (Ray's fault of course), I now insist that Ray send me emails and phone numbers for these new 100 vics. He keeps promising to send the phones and emails, and fails to do so.

Over the weekend, Ray told me to do this on Monday (today):
1. Make a bank transfer of $12,000.
2. Send $1500 to a new employee via Moneygram. Ray didn't tell me the new employee's name. He said he or the new employee would phone me to tell me the employee's name, and then call me afterwards to get the MG reference number. He thinks the phone is the only channel that P3ter can't hack.

But P3ter struck again. He called me at 10pm Sunday night my time (6am Monday morning Nigeria time). He impersonated Ray, which was easy since I had never talked to Ray on the phone. The impostor told me the new employee's name is Th0m@s Sm!th, and I should send $2500 rather than $1500. I sent the money a little before 11pm my time, just before WU closed for the night. A bit more than an hour later, shortly after 8am Nigeria time, the evil chopper collected the money in Lagos.

Flippingsweet's cyber-sleuth Sam found out about P3ter's plot and warned Ray beforehand, but by the time Ray saw the warning, it was too late.

I wrote to Ray shortly after sending the $2500.
I wrote:
Hi Ray,

Good talking to you. I sent the money. Let me know how the new guy Th0mas does. I'm going to bed now. Hope to hear from you in the morning.

See ya, bro.

B0vis

Ray wrote:
which money?
The wire transfer?
please who is th0mas?
How did he get intouch with you
I hope you wire the money i told you to wire

Please reply asap

I did not reply asap, as I was already asleep at the time.

A few minutes later, Ray quoted the warning from Sam. It was already too late, but in any case I wasn't going to wake up and reply for another 7 hours.
Ray wrote:
please let me know what is going on
read this

=================
Raymond! If you do not contact me soon be robbed again by the villainous villion P3ter Gr@ves! I have discovered information concerning a "Th0mas Sm!th?" I think it is P3ter Gr@ves at work again! He is planning on robbing you again very soon...possibly within the next 3 hours or so. By using a virtual back door within your email account I was able to reference the different routes your emails have taken, coming and going, and discovered a very sloppy forwarding system. Bottom Line: P3ter has information regarding a "new" employee and is going to take advantage of the situation post haste. I have some information and was able to see bits and pieces of a garbled conversation within a piece of Instant Messenger. P3ter was bragging to someone on an IM program that he is planning something at 6 am Nigerian time regarding this new employee and robbing Mr. James again.
===========================

A few minutes after that, he left me a voicemail. Ray was frantic and told me to stop all transactions until he could speak to me.

When I woke up this morning, he had made about 10 attempts to call me.

Ray wrote:
I have been calling your phone since and dropping voice mail
I have get in touch with the new employee
this is the Phone number +234xxxxxxxxxx
His name is S0l0m0n [NOW you tell me his name. You should have told me before P3ter called.]
A Nigerian

Please call him asap he will tell you something's

Ray left several more frantic voice-mails. I finally got on AIM.

Quote:
Ray : what type of Payment did you use for him
Me : WU
Ray : He scammed US... the new employees name is S0l0m0n
Ray : i even sent you his number
Me : Shit!
Me : Fuck!
Ray : Dont worry Bovis... i am not mad at you. no one is above mistake
Me : I'm sorry Raymond. I had no way of knowing. He called and said he was you. I had never talked to you so I didn't know.
Ray : please call WU and asked if they arer yet to pick it up
Ray : then you cancell the payment asap
Me : I'm on the phone with WU right now. I'm on hold.
Ray : ok good
Me : They're playing music while I'm on hold. Why is it when you're in a hurry they always play the worst music?
Ray : let me know the location you send the money to... Is it Nigeria or USA ?
Me : Nigeria.
Ray : OMG... they might have pick it up... Please try and lets see
Me : Th0mas Sm!th, 75 Br0@d Str33t, Lagos Nigeria
Ray : how much did you send? 2500$ right... B0vis ... S0lomon is in Ibadan
Ray : not in lagos and i dont know Th0mas from anywhere
Ray : the problem will be solved soon
Me : Hold on, an agent is answering now...
Ray : ok
Me : Damn it! The money was already collected.
Me : Shit. It's not OK. Who is doing this?
Me : These bastards are picking you clean.
Ray : i knew it
Ray : i already got it
Ray : but i got him late
Ray : let me call you again
Ray : then after that you call S0lomon

To be continued, but I have to take a break...

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Utterly Brilliant Dog Dine!!

And thanks for the precis on Bov1s' work with Ray to date. Ray has not contacted PG for quite some time now, even after P3ter alluded to knowing about his female contact in the UK. The Russian language exchange between P3ter and K0sche1 similarly has not provoked him into a response.

I'll have to taunt him with my disappointment at the small amount of money that I was able to chop from him this time (thanks DD) and possibly tempt him into completing a task in order to get some of the money back from me.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray told me to make the bank transfer for $10,000 instead of $12,000 because of the theft. Before I went to the bank, I busted Ray's balls about not sending me the victim phones and emails. He promised to send them. When I returned from the bank, he still had not sent them.
I wrote:
I'm back from the bank. Please come online so we can chat.

I wrote:
Solomon called, but it is very hard to talk to him. Please come on AIM so we can have a meaningful conversation.

Ray called. Sorry if this recording is hard to hear. I made it by putting my little mp3 player on the desk and using its voice recorder. Some day I'll figure out how to make Audacity work.
Phone call 1:32
The chime at the end was me hanging up on him.

A few minutes later, Ray emailed me a pathetic four victim phone numbers. There should have been 108.
Ray wrote:
Can you please send me the scanned receipt for the wire transfer now please

I wrote:
Sure. As soon as you send me what you have been promising.

Ray wrote:
I just did
I sent you the phone numbers and the email address
didnt you see it?
what else did i promise you B0vis?

I wrote:
Is this a joke? Do you think I'm an idiot? You sent me only four. And some of them weren't even on the mailing list.

Sorry about the length of this chat. If you like soap operas, it might be worth your time. Otherwise you can skip it without losing the plot.

Quote:
Me : I'm here.
Ray : good to meet you here
Me : Much better than those impossible phone calls.
Ray : LOL
Ray : you said i promised you something?
Me : Please don't embarrass yourself, Ray. You know damn well what you promised.
Ray : i did sent it i swear
Ray : wait let me resend them
Ray : i will send it as a file here
ATTENTION: Transfer complete: add 1.txt.
[This file has 46 names, emails and phone numbers. A big improvement, but still not complete.]
Ray : did you get it now?
Me : I got it. I'm looking at it.
Ray : there are more i need to get today...
Ray : as soon as i get them, i will forward it straight to you
Ray : now i guess you can trust and believe me that i have what you seek.... i wanted to send it yesterday but i was scared when i got the mail of you sending money to P3ter Gr@ves
Ray : Let me ask you a question
Ray : does WU work on Sundays over there?
Me : It depends on the location. But most locations are open on Sunday.
[Not sure what the point of that was, unless he was testing me about last night's chop, which happened Sunday night my time.]
Ray : so please can i have what i requested from you? [the $10,000 bank transfer receipt]
Ray : and also when are you going to MG?
Me : Certainly. As soon as I get what you promised me.
Ray : B0vis... is this a joke or what?
Me : This is no joke. You seem to be joking with me.
Ray : what else do you want?
Ray : i gave you what you requested
Me : How many times have you promised me this? Each time it doesn't arrive. You say you are sorry, you have it and you will send it immediately. You don't.
Me : Finally you sent me an insulting list of 4 people.
Me : And you say I am joking?
Ray : but i sent the list just now
Ray : i did may be you have to check your email
Me : The list you just sent is not nearly complete. Don't insult me and don't embarass yourself.
Ray : B0vis... I already told you
Ray : Look B0vis... we need to make things work out. we dont need to start getting mad at each other... Pet3r gr@ve will gain access again if we waste our precious time
Me : That is exactly what I have been telling you.
Me : You are treating me like an asshole, and I won't stand for it.
Me : You lie to me, you do not do what you promise.
Me : It is shameful.
Ray : go and send checks to those whom you have the emails and phone number. their manager will get intouch to get the rest to me . and when he gave me i will tell you then you can send them checks
Ray : B0vis... i dont tell lies.... I told you already How many times do you want me to tell you this
Me : I'm tired of your half-assed solutions to problems you create yourself. I am very angry now.
Ray : Stop this for God sake
Ray : B0vis listen to me....
Ray : You know my own personal clients
Ray : You have thier phone numers
Ray : you do call and email them
Ray : but those who i am not in control of what can i do?
Me : The time for excuses is long past. You told me you had the completel list. You told me you were going to send it immediately. Do it now.
Ray : I want to to wait till we get the phone numbers of others and then we shall send them checks. it wont affect me or you but the Manager . I cannot kill myself.. i a having big problems and you know it. Bos
Me : You really don't get it, do you?
Ray : B0vis.. you never listen to me. you like doing things in your own way. you dont follow my orders... I respect and obeyed you because i love you like my brother
Ray : DO you realised how much we have lost to the bastrd?
Ray : do you want us to loss the rest
Ray : stop this for God sake
Me : I NEVER LISTEN TO YOU? What bullshit! How many times have I run around this town doing your bidding? How dare you?
Ray : Stop B0vis
Ray : STOP STOP and STOP
Ray : B0vis
Ray : you made me fired D@vid
Ray : i employed Sol0mon
Ray : and he is already doing so many assignment
Ray : he is devoted
Ray : what else do you want
Ray : For Christ sake...
[A long silence.]
Ray : Talk to me....
[A much longer silence.]
Ray : I have loose 11,500$ to Peter in 1 week. we need to do some security to prevent this... you know it. do you like they way we work and we are not making anything? OH you are getting you salary. and no income is coming into the company.... I am ina BIG DEBT... do you know this? i kept seeking and sourcing for Loan so i wont fold up. Please B0vis help me to help myself
Ray : Please say something.... Talk to me
Ray : you dont need to get Mad at me [True, but it helps.]
Ray : talk to me
Me : I am very mad at you.
Ray : B0vis... Put yourself in my shoes
Ray : what do you want me to do b0vis
Ray : Please forgive me.... i dont want you to be mad at me... You are like my blood brother. Please
Me : I made it very clear what I want you to do. It is not a mystery. Do what you promise. Tell the truth. It is so simple.
Ray : B0vis... i always tell you the truth...
Ray : B0vis.. i want you to do this... send checks to those who you have their phone numbers and email addresses alone.. leave the rest till i get it
Me : Please, Ray, stop. You are making me cry with embarassment here.
Ray : B0vis... these people are not my client... i cannot call them. its going to be like an insult on me
Ray : Please B0vis... dont cry please dont cry
Ray : i already cried all day b0vis
Me : You promised me so many times. Each time you did not do what you promised. After a while, it makes me understand you don't respect me or love me.
Ray : i already cried all today... please
Ray : I do B0vis
Ray : with all my heart
Ray : I am always sincere to you B0vis
Me : Then why do you do this to me?
Me : Remember when you said you would send me all the phone numbers and emails last Friday?
Me : Remember when you said you would send me all the phone numbers and emails this weekend?
Ray : Yes b0vis... My friend
Me : Remember when you said you would send me all the phone numbers and emails on Monday "before I woke up"?
Me : Each was a promise. Do you understand the meaning of a promise?
Ray : I wasnted to send it to you yesterday, you were not online... remember you said i should have a break
Me : You broke each and every one of those promises.
Ray : i am so sorry i break or failed my promise
Me : Then you insulted me by sending me a list of 4 people. FOUR!
Ray : but do you know i have a reason?
Ray : ask me why ?
Me : You always have an excuse, Raymond. After the fact, you always come up with an excuse. That is not how real businessmen work.
Me : Real businessmen do not promise what they cannot deliver.
Ray : B0vis... did S0lomon told you about S@muel
Me : Yes.
Ray : S@muel told me p3ter gr@ves is hacking me. and i should not email or send anything that he is trying to enter his computer.
Ray : but he said he was using a firewall that i should wait
Ray : and then i saw your email that you sent a money... i was scared and i sendt you the email S@muel sent to me
Me : Get to your point.
Ray : B0vis... will you listen to me? they are tracking us. I dont think you know they are tracking and watching us
Ray : they will be happy to see us fight
Me : You have been telling me that over and over. get to your point. I am becoming sad and weary...
Ray : they will always use this to enter us and gain access. B0vis. i think they have access to your email too. they have your password... they will be reading your emails and deleting my emails from you. by this you wont be getting my emails
Ray : i sent a file to you here now.. didnt i?
Ray : how many addressses are there?
Me : Only 46.
Ray : 46 right...
Ray : how many are yet to have the phone numbers and email addresses?
Me : 62
Ray : can you do me one favour? send me the names i will make sure i use all the day in getting thier manager to give me their phone numbers and emails tomorrow and if they dont give it to me, we will not send their checks
Ray : thats going to be the solution
Ray : thats is going to be the next thing we can do... we caant be fighting on issues while we work our ass up and get stressed while they dont follow us
Ray : lets agree on that
Ray : please b0vis send me the 62 names and i will get intouch with thier managers to get their phone numbers. tomorrow will be thier dead line... if they fail they miss the checks
Me : OK, I will send you the list.
Ray : good
Ray : is that okay with you?
Me : Yes. Tomorrow will be the deadline.
Ray : yes bois.. if they refused to give me, we will not send their checks... i repeat we will not send their checks
Me : Good. That is fair.
Ray : we cannot be working all day and at the end of the day they wont do what they need to do
Ray : so please B0vis.. you have an assignment to do
Ray : i have mine.... send me the list so i can make my schedule for tomorrow morning
Me : OK, I am going to log off now and email you the list.
Ray : wait
Ray : Please i need the scanned receipt to. will you send it to me here or through email ?
Ray : also when are you going to MG to send to S0lomon?
Me : We'll make that part of tomorrow's deadline.
Ray : what do you mean by that
Ray : No b0vis dont do that
Me : After you send me the final list, I will send you the receipt.
Ray : B0vis you are not helping the situation
Me : Please, Ray, I am so tired of the fighting. Don't make things worse.
Ray : I am not fighting here
Me : I am so weary...
Ray : we are making things clear
Ray : Please i am so sorry
Ray : Go and send S0lomon's cash.. then.. i will wait till tomorrow for the receipt
Ray : S0lomons ash has nothig to do with this...
Me : I hope you understand what is happening here. These fights of ours are very painful for me. They take so much energy out of me. They tire me out and make me think that nothing matters any more.
Ray : I am so sorry...
Ray : these are fights and sacrifises which are meant to happen. i know at the end we will laugh
Ray : Please B0vis i am sorry for making you get mad
Me : But if these fights make your business into a better business, it will be worth it. If these fights make our relationship stronger, it will be worth it. If not, then I don't want to think about it.
Ray : I am sure it will. it has even started making the business having a brighter future
Ray : I am Proud of you B0vis
Me : Thank you. So far I don't see the brighter future yet. I am going to take the rest of the day off.
Ray : Very Proud of You.. i am the luckiest man in this world
Ray : Wait... B0vis... Please send S0lomons cash please so then you have the whole day free
Ray : Please will you do that?
Ray : and also remember to send me the list so i can work on them tomorrow
Ray : please
Me : I'm sorry, I don't have the energy to go out one more damn time to send money. I am going to rest up. I hope tomorrow will be a brighter day.
Ray : No No NO... please he has so manythings to meet
Ray : Please B0vis... that why i said you should do so
Ray : Please For God sake...
Me : I am sorry, losing energy, must rest.
Ray : i lost all my enrgy today to B0vis wasted all my cash of phone calls and also S0lomon did the same
Ray : Please the lad need to be encourage .. he is far better that david and needs to be encourage
Ray : Please
Me : Please, Ray, you rest too. Rest with me.
Ray : I cannot rest until S0lomons cash is sent.. he has planned to go get it tomorrow and i also assured him
Ray : Please B0vis
Me : Losing my will to go on now.
Ray : what do you say
Ray : B0vis. please
Ray : consider him. lets make it work
Ray : please you can do this B0vis
Ray : you are a man
Ray : the real man
Me : We will make it work, my friend. We will make it work tomorrow. Thank you for all your support, brother. We will make this business a success. I know it. But we must both take a break. The emotional toll has been too great.
Ray : B0vis.. Please
Ray : let me ask you a question
Ray : how much do you have left ?
Me : Please Ray, no more questions. No more begging. Time to take a break.
Ray : just this question and i will go
Ray : Please
Ray : WHO has called and who else has send money? and also how much did you wire and how much is left
Me : Please Ray, my head hurts. I sent $10,000 today. Isn't that enough for you? Please...
Ray : who else has called? B0vis... DO you want me to lie? do you want me to tell lies to S0lomon?
Me : Please, Ray, you just made another promise you are already breaking. You said one more question, and I answered it. Each time you break a promise, you break off another piece of my heart.
Ray : sorry... you didnt asnwer all...
Me : I see that you are incapable of understanding.
Ray : okay. But Please take your time to rest aand dont get mad at me... i will call you by 7am your time tomorrow. i will talk to you tomorrow...
Me : OK, thank you bro.
Ray : i am already leaving
Me : All right, man. I love you.
Ray : Tomorrow is going to be another day... Please you are sending S0lomons cash tomorrow
Ray : please remember that
Ray : i will not contact you till tomorrow
Ray : try to rest and be good
Me : Tomorrow we will triumph. That bastard Peter will not beat us. I assure you of that.
Ray : thanks so muh and have a lovely day ahead
Ray : bye
Me : Bye.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PD^^

I will be there on time and alone, Ray copied and pasted your email to him. Rolling Eyes I will let him know that I was unable to access the house, because of a huge party, but did garner access to the grounds this weekend. See you Wed.

^^ALL^^
Anybody need the above meeting to go a certain way to help their story or credentials? If not, PD and myself will play something out.

edited to add:
Quote:
Mr James,

Who is this message from? Is it a trap, can this person be trusted? Please advise.
I was able to access the compound this weekend but was unable to get into the house. There was a party to celebrate something. Guests were there all weekend. I will continue to surveil the location and if an oppritunity arrives I will make another attempt to break in.

Oliver

^^SC^^
If you want to play with the party idea and rub Rays nose in it, have at it. Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J@ck doesn't know a check was mailed to him on Saturday, so he sent R@y this:
Quote:
R@y,
Another week without a check. Any ETA on these? How much will the first check be? I have bills to pay.

Thanks,
J@ck

J@ck got a quick one-liner response:
Quote:
J@ck,
B0vis will call you

@DD - I look forward to talking with you Smile

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another brilliant chop, you guys! You put a smile on my face again today. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic