SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

filipina 'sumacumlowde' student needs help with expenses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She has potential, but couldn't get her to do much. It appears she is in a private room or cubicle.....

She claims to be a graduating education major, short the $30 needed to get on a plane and fly to her board exam.

Say hi on yahoo if you want.... yoko_bazan

Here's a little preview....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzjuuZQ-Qik

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan, your vids on YouTube are awesome! Do you ever send the scammer a copy when you're done?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our good friend with the bra on her head managed to find her videos and isn't a happy bunny. It would be a terrible thing if people started IMing cutejaja2001 saying just how funny the videos are and how stupid she looks Wink

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ybXh3o1PrwU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7nr31jEANb8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt4e9kZ8GZQ (adult confirmation required)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
It would be a terrible thing if people started IMing cutejaja2001 saying just how funny the videos are and how stupid she looks

Quite tasteless indeed. Would that be @yahoo.com?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be totally irresponsible for me to confirm that or to say that people can comment not only on the videos on youtube, but the one HERE too Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for alerting us for that .. I almost sent a thank you on behalf of the youtube community for her revealing contribution asking her to notify me on fresh material .. I was just one click away .. *click* Damn!!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the videos are fun to do when you've got some cam footage.

They seem to be particularily effective in annoying the general filipino population. I think I'm getting death threats in tagalog, unless there is something nice one could do with a bayonet to my liver????

Laughing

The amazing thing about the filipina videos is, maybe 80% of viewers are mad at me. This usually includes filipinos, filipinas, men married to them, etc.
They seem to have the 'third world' mentality that it's ok to rip off people with more money since they were probably stupid, anyway.

I don't dislike the pinays. I just post factual stuff...what they are doing...and no, not all pinay do this. (But half of the rest who don't make excuses for the ones who do...)
I think it's kind of like Lagos or Yoshkar Ola, almost everybody knows somebody who does this, or profits from it somehow.

Wayne can comment, also. Most of these girls don't exactly look starved, or to be operating from squalid rooms. (a few do) I think this is a middle class avocation of the young, for spending money.

At least TWO pinay have stumbled on the videos in which they star.
I think the 'pinay pipeline' passes on the info. Remember, these are mostly young people, who spend a lot of time on youtube. What better place to expose them?

For Mari El, I'm trying RUTUBE! Smile

BTW 'sumacumlowde' still cracks me up! Laughing

Here's a fresh one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7Jv5TBHOf4

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at these photos. Does she look starving to you? Does that house look like she's living on squalor?

This one btw claimed to one character that she was a single mother of a 4 month old son, but claimed to be a virgin to the other one. Not only that, but she claimed to have breast cancer as a last bid attempt to scam some money off me.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just commented on the first two of the above list from your post, Wayne. Stepan�s video really is revealing.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Vcamera Lads

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic