SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There's a rat in me kitchen...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best way to bait the cute little things
Is to use the WU modality. I am sure they will be happy to get a few thousand dollars. Tell them to wait at the Westen Union office until the money arrives.
Don't forget to only provide 9 numbers Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best solution.... Pack up and set fire to the building. Mice hate fire and will move out or cook. Rebuild and buy a cat.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some cats go after mice. We have three cats and one is a killer and the second will follow a mouse. The third is so inbred that it does not understand the modality.

Don't do cats after bait has been put out and don't do bait if the mouse can go back into the real world.

Live traps work really well unless you are in a Hanta/no nombre virus zone.
I use Payday candy bars for the best results. The bar should be wired down.
http://www.candywarehouse.com/paydayfunsize.html

Live traps are the way to go. They must be checked twice a day.
This trap works pretty well for $1.49 if money is a factor.
http://allpetvetsupply.stores.yahoo.net/rodmkns014.html
I've purchased traps from Tomahawk and are impressed by their customer service-
http://www.livetrap.com/cgi/search.cgi?user_id=id&database=dbase1.exm&template=products.shtml&2_option=1&2=Mouse+Trap
This is from the Tomahawk website.
Quote:

To catch mice effectively, the placement of the trap is critical. Mice almost always run close to walls or objects and never get far from a hiding spot. We recommend placing a Tomahawk Model 101 along any wall, or near some steps, and directly in the mouse�s pathway. Mice are always looking for dark places to hide when unfamiliar sounds are heard. Tomahawk Model 101 placed alongside a wall is a good place for mice to hide. If you want to bait the trap, place some cheese, peanut butter, or bread at the back of the trap. By opening the complete trap, it makes it easier to place the bait at the back of the trap. If you prefer not to open the trap, simply pull down on the back door, place the bait behind the trip pan, and snap the rear door shut after the bait has been placed inside. When the mouse enters the trap and reaches for the bait, his weight will set off the trigger and release the door which will close behind him, trapping him safely inside. The most effective way to reduce mice through trapping is to place several traps out at one time. Important: mice need a nesting place, and if they are exposed for a few hours, they might die. Therefore, it is always a good idea to place a cotton ball in back of the mouse trap so the mouse can curl up with the cotton ball.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welsh boy wrote:
Be careful with poison, the mice die where you cant get to them and they bloody stink the flat out for weeks Sad

Ditto. The poison works but you never find the corpses....... as we discovered when we pulled up the carpets AND the floorboards looking for the little dead f*ckers.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whytie wrote:
Air rifle?

Edit: And alot of patience.

Laughing I actually did that once. My house was next to a large field, and during the winter the little buggers tried to move in with me. I found their main "highway" in my kitchen and would sit there with the BB gun and pick them off. It was great fun, but I never really got rid of them.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry whytie. Would you like me to change it?
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are going to use the generic spring-snap lethal traps, peanut butter is the best option for bait...and the key is to make sure you set the trap really light. To do this, set it as you normally would and then while holding the snap-bar, very carefully jiggle the trigger plate so it is just barely holding the whole thing together. You'd be surprised how much you can move the trigger plate without setting the trap off. The hard part now is putting the trap down without triggering it. When the mouse stops by, if he looks at it wrong, it'll go off. My uncle is a pro at this and I can't believe how light he can set those things.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been informative Smile I love the bird seed Idea Smile

Books are good for rodents and rodent lovers alike Cool

Weet bix and butter on the trap I have found works very well. You also have to adjust the trap. Off the shelf they are not quite sensitive enough. Play around with them till you've snapped your own fingers a few times.
Oh buy some of that spray foam stuff and go searching all the plumbing points and seal them.

Poison is out of the question for in-side the house/flat they will find the worst place to die. Place wax type baits in secluded outside areas and you can judge the amount of activity day by day at a glance.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes! I am a god fearing man.

Don�t worry. Harry is harmless. He is all talks but no action. Ask the ladies Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah watch out for the poison.
An elderly neighbour of mine tried that.
Then she got ill.
Dead rodents in the water tank, eeew. Old fashioned lead tank too.
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so you have had a 'vermin controller' come to your property and he cant find anything. strange,i hope he didnt charge you for it.

have you recently come back off holiday from a warm climate??
why i ask,is that you didnt pack a mouse in your luggage without knowing.this is easy done and ties in with your vermin chappie not finding anything.

there must be a point of entry to your property,which you will need to find and block.

look for signs of droppings and trap that area.try to close all doors in every room and work through them all with the traps.place the traps along the
skirting boards(place books around them so the trap is in a tunnel).there is traps that dont need bait and you can release the 'mouse' outside or just drop it in a bucket of water to kill it.

the black one here http://www.pestcontrolshop.co.uk/acatalog/Live_Capture_Mouse_Trap-1.html

best of luck

do not use poison as someone else has stated if it dies you will not find it.
also i am not suggesting you purchase from that link,its just an example
if the trap you need.

Wink

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by remmy223 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should become a MouseWhisperer, and just talk them into leaving.
Smile

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Harry's avatar and if my credit card can have "666" on it so can Harry's posts. Laughing

<-------one more post and I will have hit the 419 mark.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
SunTzu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We found the humane traps to be the most effective when we had mice.
We tried a traditional trap baited with cheese but they stole both the cheese
and the trap (later turned up behind the washing machine). Now we use pest
repellers which seem to do the trick. This one is not the same brand we got
but seems to be the best deal around at the moment.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Big-Cheese-Mouse-Repeller-Four/dp/B000LJ56OA/ref=pd_sim_lp_title_2
Good luck

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second mouse will get the cheese, or anything else he fancies from the trapped mouse while it is in that position Shocked

Graphic picture of dead mice in a trap that may disturb some viewers

Edited, the same picture in poster form

You could make One of these

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had good success in the past with one of the 'let 'em live' traps with peanut butter bait. And without bait as well. We lived in a caretaker apartment attached to a barn a few years back, and the place was teeming with field mice. We caught 6-10 a night for about a week before they started to taper off.
Also got a cat for the barn Smile

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately mice are a major feature of life in London. I've seen one in every house I've lived in, usually just a lost mouse who popped up once and never again. Unfortunately I am deadly scared of mice after I had one climb up my dressing gown -- I screamed like I'd just seen Jason and Freddie walk in dripping blood! Embarassed

I am told that the only way is to band together with your neighbours and block access points completely -- trapping doesn't stop the flow of mice in. This rather sad guy on the top floor of my house had mice living in his sofa, and they were getting down and having mouse parties in our kitchen. My landlord eventually figured this out, blocked the mouse entrances, replaced the sofa, and put down ground glass, or something, to discourage them running about.

I would also try a different pest control firm - the new one might spot something.

Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to report that after two days, the mars bars in traps remain untouched. Will try the peanut butter modality next. Not actually seen them in my flat for past two days but can still hear them scurrying around above our ceiling (albeit there seems to be fewer feet so hopefully the poison is thinning them out). I like the bucket idea but have a four year old running around the flat so don't think thats a starter.

As far as access is concerned, we live in an end of terrace house and so if there are any gaps in the mortar between us and next door I guess they could be getting in there.

Last time I saw one I got a big stick and waited for it to come out. When I saw movement I POUNCED! Completely missed it, but not the full pint of beer beside me, which wound up all over the coffee table. It was kind of late at night.....

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never had much luck with most candies but Ohenrys are the best. I think its the carmel, nuts and salt.

harrya wrote:
You also have to adjust the trap. Off the shelf they are not quite sensitive enough. Play around with them till you've snapped your own fingers a few times.

I once emptied a bag of instant oatmeal into a racist cow-orkers top desk drawer. I pulled out the bottom drawer and emptied one behind that too. Little critters cleaned out the oatmeal overnight but left behind little calling cards. When he pulled out the drawer and took a torch to the innards I thought the jig was up but the mice had cleaned it all out.

Every evening he would set a Victor's 4 way snap trap in this drawer. I would work late and go back to wipe off the peanut butter off the trap and slightly opened a bottle of White Out ( correction fluid) so the mice would not be trapped. During the day, he would snap his own fingers many times as adjusted the trap. I would make "teeth marks" on the peanut butter with a mechanical pencil on some days and on others wipe the bait platform and reset the trap so it looked like a mouse took the bait and the trap did not go off. The funniest morning was when I took a bunch of mouse droppings and placed them right on top of the peanut butter. It was really hard to not burst out laughing as he would tell everyone of his Super Mouse.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Laughing Laughing Laughing

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie,

baiting the coworkers, no wonder you got into this Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

another little sod just ran across my floor. within a foot of my foot. peanut butter on the traps now. seriously considering a cat, if I can find one that doesn't shed a million hairs a day..........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic