SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beware: Olga jumped emails again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of those that jumps IP's and and uses the pro version of the Bat!. Will send double emails. I thourghly slapped Boris about the head and shoulders and really pissed him off.

The warning is this, they are sitting on a variant of the Spy-Agent virus/trojan horse. Boris will send you a big file (like that didn't tip me off), that will attempt to download the virus. My antivirus picked it up right away. I put the file in a vault and scanned it. Boris denied it but, he's lying and I screwed with him some more. He went silent and has now hit my catcher again (the same one and sending the same pics). Oh yes, I'll be making his life miserable again from another character.

Quote:
Hello!!!
How your mood? I want to talk with you!!! Write me: [email protected]
Your friend Olga...)))

Join in if you want too. Twisted Evil

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, just in from Olga and wants to play some more. We are going for round two. This came from the [email protected]

Quote:
Hi there!
How are you today, my sweat heart? I miss you! And you? Why don't you write me? I still want to write you. still want to read your letters. And what about you? Don't stop! Write me! I am waiting! Olga

Yeah, Boris I'll bet your waiting. Of course this came with another huge file. I thinks its time to return the favor. Twisted Evil

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe someone is shutting down email addy's for him or you're part of a group bait where one sends the first email(s), promising candidates are then handled by someone else and there might be another one for the yahoo messenger. Does the English improve when they change addy's ?
Stay safe and have fun

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, the content of the letters change but its still the scripted stuff. I the only time the english improved was when I got him off script and we got to the money part. There is another baiter on here that is traking the emails and they just sent up another email addy and sent the same scripts.

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noted "her" for the best part of a year now.

"She" is one of a group of around 14 who all run the same tactics.

Most do not get to the money stage and get long prescrited BS. The addys change and IPs rotate between around five providers/ Webhosting service.

You need to bait each one from a clean addy and respond to the mails individualy from letter 3 or so. They will still send prescripted stuff but you need to play along to get past that. They will provide later in the bait provide phone numbers for you to call and have seen one photo with fruit by her last Summer.

When you do get a money request it is for rent / after a robbery / problems with the apartmetn etc, not for tickets and visas.

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They are changing money tactics a little bit. I was asked for money to pay off a debt to the parents for school because 'she' is taking 'english' lessons. I started another bait from a clean account and got the long winded geography lesson script.

Thanks for your info on this group.

BTW. I was sent another 1.5mb file to my 1st character. I just deleted it, so I found a 2mb file of the world globe, converted to .BMP and sent it on to Boris. That should use up some bandwidth. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic