SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Annoyed Lad (Now with great rant!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they let us know our plan is working. It seems I am the biggest time waster he has ever seen. Thanks, for the compliment, Oakie! Smile

Barr. Jean D0ss0u (I call him "Oakie" because he works for "Oak Chambers")

(this is the guy who said I needed to have formal teaching in Human Approach becasue I insulted him. Well, I of course have now completed a training course in Human Approach so that I know how to talk to him.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth (me)

The e-mail trail:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are not a serious type, please forget about me and this transaction somebody is already on the league.

What the hell are you talking about? What league? Why do you say I am not seriouse?

Can you go to london so as to retireve one of the consignment deposited in security company in london united kingdom?

Get back to me.

Yes I can go to London.

Ok, i need you to attached a copy of your international passport security copy, give me your full and direct telephone numbers, fax, house address and a copy of your personal photography, then i will draft a financial trust agreement that will bind you the woman together.

When i receive these informations, i shall get a copy of drafted "POWER OF ATTORNEY" from the federal high court that will empower you to be the bonafide consignee of the consignment where the money is deposited in the security company there in london then the security company can issue letter of invitation to come over to london.

Go ahead and provide all the informations to me.

Barr. Jean D0ss0u

Dear Oakie,

First you must send me your barrister certificate and photo ID.

IF YOU DONT PROVIFE ME YOUR INFORMATION FIRST THEN LET GO OF ME.

Dear Oakie,

Why? Are you a scarmer or a fraud star?

ask yourself that question qnd get back to me.

Dear Oakie,

What question? All you do is make demands. You never show me any proofs.

If i said you are a joker, it seems i am insulting you but the truth is that you are not serious.

There's no way i can send you prove without knowing the real data of whom i am dealing with, you have not for one day called neither have you comply to my directives, even the telephone number you gave me is not reachable rather it entered voice mail with you calling back.

Comply first and live the rest, and stop being rude to me on your mails, i am not a joking type why must you say i kept on requesting without prove did i collect money from you or do i request money from you? i only asked for your informations, i gave you my number as a serious business man you are did u ever care to call once.

Stop playing pranks wityh me.

Dear Oakie,

I told you I cannot make international telephone calls. I also gave you all my informations. I cannot send you my passaport san unless I know who your are. Send me your barrister certificate so that we can continue this transactions.

I tell you that I am come to London. Now that shows clearly that I have valid Passaport.

Look numbnuts, I want to see that barrister certificate and I want to see it now. Get busy and do as I command you.

And if you call me again, you mental midget, leave a massage. It is very insulting to call someone and not leave a massage.

I am not pranking wityh you.

Warmest regards,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Send me your barrister certificate numbnuts.

George Herman Ruth

you are too dangerious to deal with

Dear Oakie,

Explain what this means and why you are being so insorting. Are you a jokker?

You are the joker and the time waster i have ever met in my entired life

Thanks for the compliment, Oakie! Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You wasted his time? Shame on you for doing such a terrible thing. You should appologize to the poor man, perhaps even call him in the middle of the night to show how sorry you are.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
Quote:
you are too dangerious to deal with

Nice sig line. I hope your are going to rebait this mugu Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I don't have to "re-bait" him yet. I'm not done with this bait. He's so dumb he'll keep coming back for more. Very Happy

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing I like your spirit

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told you I wasn't done with him! Laughing

"Oakie" (scammer)
Ge0rge Herman Ruth (me)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Oakie,

Let us stop insorting one another and be kind to one another. Now, what informations did you ask me for?

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Refer back to mails.

Dear Oakie,

Here is a scan of my International Passaport. Now send me your barrister's certificate.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

This is what I sent him:

I TOLD YOU, YOU ARE ALWAYS A JOKER, HOW ON EARTH YOU SENT ME A BLANK ATTACHMENT IN THE NAME OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY?

Dear Oakie,

What do you mean by "a blank attachment?" I sent you a .jpg picture scan of my International Passaport. You never sent me your barrister's certificate.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

here is what you attached to me, who is leing?

He sends my .jpg back to me.

Oakie,

Did you read what is says, numbnuts? Do you have Windows Vista on your computer? If not, that is why you can't see the image of my International Passaport you idiot!

Try being a seriouse person for a change and not a jokker.

Warmest Regards,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

And get ready for it. Here is the RANT:

YOU ARE A BASTARD, PRAY YOUR LAST PRAYER BECAUSE I AM TAKING YOUR NAME TO MY CULTIST SHRINE FOOOL.

Should I be scared? Wink

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, but why would you be worried about what his cultist shrine fool can do to you? Very Happy

Seriously, that is one great quote you've got there.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That's good. I'm going to use that! Laughing

akenfreid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next step: George has dropped dead from a mysterious aneurysm. (Those cultists are powerful!) As executor of his estate, you're obligated to finish up the business he was in the middle of at the time of his death.
darkblue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD, PRAY YOUR LAST PRAYER BECAUSE I AM TAKING YOUR NAME TO MY CULTIST SHRINE FOOOL.

Quality Laughing

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Mr Ruth,you worship at the cultist shrine of The Sultan of Swat,who is most obviously far more powerful than whoever this mugu worships!Pehaps you should regale him with details of it.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
MT_Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, you should pose as someone else and say he had a stroke or something.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bunny: tell your mugu that you practice Santeria and he will be in a heap of trouble for threats like that Laughing

( Makinwa)
Jack Mehoph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to get death threats. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic