SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Vlad who likes to send video clips!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last email addy in this link is literally giving up trophy video clips. Shocked

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1712

When she got to the money letter stage she sent a clip to me when I hesitated made for my persona - with a dated message.

Not too smart as when she sent the same mail again nex ttime I slapped her and she is running off to make another clip for me Laughing

As with any I post here ALL WELCOME!!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent
Video clip trophies sound interesting.
Any links to the videos?

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always appreciate your sense of sharing Skerrett.

How can a man (or woman acting as a man) pass up an oportunity like that?

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a link to the little 20 second clip!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROsuNWHKRB8

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cool!

posting the videos on youtube reaches such a wide audience, particularily people who never bother to read anything on the 'net.

Very Happy

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email received yesterday from her, so let the fun commence. Wink This will be only the second vlad I have baited, the other one you can see in my avatar but did a piss poor attempt at trying to photoshop the photo.

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Mortar x21
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The letters she will send are posted on the first link I posted so those who are new to Vlads can see what is coming next. Wink

Pretty sure you are talking to a bot for the first 10 or so and it was broken when I wrote to it as I always got two mails for each one I sent!! Maybe they did not set the Bat! up correctly for me - who knows anyway have fun ALL who write!! Laughing

One such place is

Mortar x2
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah same for me, she sends two at once. Where do you guys get stuff to send them? I am not going to spend less than 1 seconds typing to her, so some good generalised letters would be good, if anyone has a link.

Mortar x21
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ All

She is sooooo accomodating and wants to do clips so easily it is unreal!!

Fish and barrels come to mind - A great easy one for newbies!! Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOp47KypjXE

SLAPS after this due to a lack of immagination!!

@ Wayne

The Bunny Ref is for Easter, will it get a shot at the calendar for March?

One such place is

Mortar x2
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice she doesn't talk much... probably so they can use other girls to make calls if need be?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not unless you can get it to me 2 weeks ago Laughing

But April is still free.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I raised the talking issue with her when slapping her for the lack of imagination!!

Lets see what she comes up with - still toooo easy to get though. Many Vlads will not give up a pic, like pulling teeth but this one is soo eager to please.

Made it less than an hour after I asked why she ignored me!! Laughing

One such place is

Mortar x2
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After you upload it to Youtube, submit the article to Digg.com, and then post the digg.com link in your post here, so we can digg it up, and get more exposure. Feel free to PM me if you need details.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A part of me suspects she may not be able to talk. Either mute or voicebox problems. I wouldn't be surprised if vlads have taken to using disabled people for their scamming ends.

A microphone doesn't cost THAT much in that part of the world, does it?

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or maybe there's a simpler reason. She doesn't speak English, and the letters and phone calls are done by other, less attractive/female members of the group.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne... here is yet another occassion where you have nicked my idea! Wink

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she got upset at the idea of a Rabbit costume and balked a bit.

A word of warning to others following; Wink
Noticed at this point that I had only sent one photo and wanted more - Rather than fight I sent some of the many more ready I had ready that has calmed her down and stopped that problem on her side and upping the money on offer helped too.

One such place is

Mortar x2
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly a talented actress like her could convey the persona of a rabbit by simply munching on a carrot in a video, couldn't she?

Very Happy

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or she could jump and down - singing 'Bright Eyes' -

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clip 3

YouTube quality is not great - she sends photos from her youth and then holds up one of "me" Embarassed

She really likes the pictures I sent her of "me"!! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBdwCxrXfAo

Lets see if she is so sweet after her day trip to MG Laughing

One such place is

Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has visited MG three days in a row to try and collect her $2,000

Even got them to check with Moscow Laughing Laughing to check on the problem as she is convinced it was sent Wink

One such place is

Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Video Vladette has been busy recently writing to new admirers but has not forgotten the possible payout of $2,000 either and is still working poor old SCAMVICTIM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLzodkn7kA8

But when the chips are down she sheds a few items of clothes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whS9LVPliVc

One such place is

Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any one else close to getting her off script yet?

One such place is

Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two get well wishes for my sick Mother in hospital Mr. Green Mr. Green

Two about being a daughter � the word MAY is to get into an Eater Calendar Wayne publishes

BEGS THE QUESTION

WHOS THE DADDY?????????????????? Cool Laughing :party:

Three more for the JUNE edition of the calendar in case they came too late like some of my many Valentines or Easter ones!!!!!!!!

And two to my persona expressing their feelings :hugz: :love: in place of the video I was promised!!!!

One such place is

Mortar x2
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so we keep Anna busy, the lousy two timing b!tch Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I did the drink beer and easter egg thing. She nearly got it right.

http://digg.com/odd_stuff/Scammer_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ao4GLzhBE

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic