SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one lad left VM today and no one called when I had the phone ready for them ... lazy bunch of bastards Laughing

@e6ffdyr0
This lad wants 'Willy' I assume that is for you Very Happy and has never, apparently, hear of a voice mail. and he started phoning after 5pm Rolling Eyes
http://media.putfile.com/wants-Willy-1wav

@4X
No call for the money today either, a few early & late hang ups on the VM but none during my 'business hours' . Tell him I go to play bingo in the early mornings and watch the soaps in the evening and do not answer the phones then Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello VPM,

Pimped your number to a Mr. Emef@ Adzewino. He is to call Miss Ann Thr0pe, personal assisant to L@ika Bohic@, about arranging release of the inheritance consignment of Dr. Goldern. L@ika is the boss from hell and hasn't told Ann about this deal so go to town, whatever you want.

Cheers,
bohigal

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call this morning to my voicemail and this must be an older bait as he is using my old phone number ending in 419. I think he is 'Elliot'??? and I am 'Sandy'?? anywhoo I think he is trying to comfort me by assuring everything will be alright if I just go and pay the money now Laughing Rolling Eyes

http://media.putfile.com/Elliot-Sandy

Another VM from my old number I think his name is Greg and mentioning a payment made and he works at 'something' Fabrics?
http://media.putfile.com/GregFromFabrics

This old phone number ending in 419 is no longer being used for baits, there is only one bait attached to that number, which why the voice mail has a message that 'this is office...etc' soif you are still using my old number this may bugger up your baits, use my new number

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VPM !
I'll give your number to a few of my lotto lads.
They'll want to speak to J4nn3t C3l3st3
I've been bulk baiting them so the ones whose modalities
don't quite fit my script might be a little confused. I'm sure
you can add to that. Wink
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call for Brian Thomas a miner from Dr Mohammed, do as you wish with him, he wants Brian to invest in a gold mine I think.
Sorry about the rush but he aught me off guard on the phone just now

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are mighty quiet lately only a couple hangups in the last few days Crying or Very sad I just know there are a couple left I have not pissed off yet Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C@sh from 1r@q
--------------

Trunk of cash coming from a US Army Sargeant (P3t3rs) from Iraq. Payment for delivery. 'Emily' has been to London once, but could not find the company at the address given.

R3V. B@RRY W1LL1AMS (SC@MMER)
CR0SSB0W SECURITY COMPANY
165A KATH3RINE ROAD, 3AST HAM,
LONDON

Could you get the lad to go on mini safari? To meet up to receive payment for consignment. Somewhere in midlands maybe? Wink

Thanks,
BrokenEmglish

"I have lost interest in your person as I taught you are a responsible man at first that keeps, respect and honours his word. I never know you are a play boy." - Pr0f S0lud0

Closed lad accounts x 1
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be glad to (annoy) speak to him Laughing I'll let you know if he calls[/code]

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Trunk of C@sh
----------------------

Mr.Botha(SC@MMER) is as asking Em1ly to pick up another consignment of cash from somewhere in London.

Again, just jerk with him, ask him to meet under the clock at Waterloo or whatever. I'll give him your number now.

Thanks,
BrokenEnglish

"I have lost interest in your person as I taught you are a responsible man at first that keeps, respect and honours his word. I never know you are a play boy." - Pr0f S0lud0

Closed lad accounts x 1
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well one of them phoned earlier this morning, really crap connection ... so I could understand little but he told me call the 'diplomat' or whoever so I said ok. I will post the short audio convo later tonite.

So now I am waiting for him to phone me and been waiting all day ho hum...or sumfin like that Wink so if your lad emails you stick with the fact that 'I/you' thought that they were phoning me Twisted Evil Laughing . When it comes to lads being in different countries I do try to mix the messages up and make one mad at the other one Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impressed one actually called, these two lads are really lazy and reluctant to even pick up the phone.... Rolling Eyes
You hopefully will get another call before close of play today.....

Thanks again,
BrokenEnglish Smile

Closed lad accounts x 1
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP - could you field a call for me?
This is one keen lad, Barrister St.Patrick Et3ng
He is working on behalf on Professor Dr Ms N1na M1lha and has been promised by me that his payment has finally been sent to the correct person at the correct place. (yeah right!)
Please could you accept an incoming call from him, I'll be giving your number out as my new mobile so he can contact me on Monday.
It would be just my luck that I lost it while I was out at the local lap dancing club/brothel. You just happened to find it, along with all my clothes (!?!)
would he like you to search for the paperwork? (Moneygram $9,050)

Thanks

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Sounds like fun to me!!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a couple calls from 00233244879XXX when I popped out for a few mins, they left no messages nor did they try back after 1pm Confused

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks for your information again to me that you can be reached on your new mobile phone number and I just call you now and it's on answering machine.

That's my lad!
I'll ignore him until Thursday, hopefully he'll try again

BrokenEnglish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP - And... another one. I have a female character (Em1ly) that all the lads want to chat to.

She has to pay for the delivery of a package, and it is proving a little complicated. String the lad "3dw@rd" along, the usual.

Thanks,
BrokenEnglish

Closed lad accounts x 1
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie

I am now an extortionist Twisted Evil and your lad seems keen on meeting my mate Dave to get 'his' phone back Laughing Laughing my first call is not uploading but the 2nd call is good and has the best info anyway...but laddo wants a london safari me thinks? NSFW just some mild swearing on my part Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Extortion-1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that made me giggle, all he wanted was the receipt scan, now I'm stuffed, I haven't got the receipt, I'll ask him if he knows where it is. Following his call to you I've had a rambling message from him about me losing my wallet. I'll upload it and add it to this thread shortly.
He is in Benin or Ghana but if he has a UK friend then see if you can arrange a web cam meet or a safari.

The answer phone message he left me :
Patrick-finds-my-wallet

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP could you field a call please from a V1ct0r w1ll1@ms. He is expecting to have a lurrved up call with a . Be as obscene as you like!!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure Lou, I don't do luvy dovey as I am sure you are aware of ... but I can be abnoxious overbearing and slightly evil 'relative' or friend who asks too amny questions Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ vpmanchester,

I think I almost needed to change my drawers I laughed so hard.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks VP! That is rather what I was counting on!! Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP - could you please field a call(s) for me. My character (Wendy Burgers, a mega rich toff) is based in Florida, USA and is baiting a NOK scammer from Ivory Coast called Ruth K0ms0n and the Director (Fr4nk N0bl3) of the security company (Viga Assistance Security) holding the trunk load of cash. Fr4nk and Ruth are expecting $2500 via MG today to release the trunk load of cash. They have also been pestering me for a "working" tel. #.

If you would kindly be my PA, Polly Merise, I will inform them that you and I have just arrived in London, England for an Easter Break and some serious retail therapy.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP my bait doesn't need a phone call after all Smile Thanks for standing by and keeping my spirits up.(and his down Wink )
And for those who haven't used her service yet, VP is a great inn keeper for "f4wlty t0w3rs" and can add an extra dimension to your bait as she hase done many times for me. Very Happy Very convincing for my "friends" bow_down clapping

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bill, I look forward to your future baits Laughing always ready to work at the F. Towers anytime.

@writeon
Quote:
If you would kindly be my PA, Polly Merise,

I will be happy to play the PA although I do have problems remembering who I am at the best of times Laughing but I am sure any of the lads never notice my name changes anyway Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic