SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow he REALLY doesnt want to fill in the form I sent him.

Quote:
IDIOT, ITS SEEMS THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE, IF YOU CAN NOT SEND WITH OUT ME FILLING THE FORM MONEY VIA MONEYGRAM THAT MEANS THE END OF YOUR LIFE.LOOK IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND THE SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP LET BE CLEAR, AND SAVE IT IN A JPEG FORMAT WITHIN THE NEXT 30 MIN OR YOU GET YOUR SELF AND ENTIRE FAMILY KILL BY BOYS AT THERE NOW.

I like the "within the next 30 min". That email was 6 hours ago. Could this be the end of Sgt Cho? Rolling Eyes

Still my character is scared, has the money, and wont send it to him until the form is completed. Actually I think this will be a good challenge, I've noticed death threat scammers are notoriously lazy, even by lad standards.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ page 14/ 15 are until now the only trophy's we got from this lazy scumbag. They don't come easy indeed ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as was predicted William Billy was not interested in 10 kilos of high grade heroin(though Charles Soludo shows some interest).I told him he was lazy,had no ambition,and would never make any money.I also sent a file to his recipt e-mail address.It is jpg a fellow doing something that.....well I would have thought was not quite possible.The subject of the e-mail is Just what you asked for-wonder if he will take the hint.
My other baiting character on the other hand is selling his furnture to pay Billy off.I'm really having fun with him,think I may open another e mail account just to mess with him somemore.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Snowpie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m very new to this and don�t have a mentor yet (any offers?) but I love the idea of having my own personal hit man as a cyber stalker. I don�t know if this is the kind of thing one should send as a response but my immediate reaction was something like this:

Dear Hitlad
Many, many thanks for your charming offer to prolong my life, it�s not often one finds compassion in your chosen profession although I did notice you saying you�d like to �take your boss out�. How sweet of you, if you�re thinking of a quiet candlelit dinner make sure it�s somewhere that can provide a good house wine.
However, on reflection I have decided to pay you.
You�ll also be delighted to hear that due to the nature of my business I am able to pay you in Peruvian hardwood, which I believe offers an excellent rate of exchange at the moment. Unfortunately, as this form of payment weighs in at almost thirty-six metric tonnes the shipping charges and import duties will leave you owing me almost $3000. I would be grateful if you could therefore forward your personal details so that I�m able to raise a pro forma invoice for that amount. If this is unacceptable I also have a consignment of Patagonian hamster pelts that have been hanging around the warehouse for a couple of months that could make a nice alternative. They smell a bit as I think a family of mice have been nesting in some of them but due to your extermination skills this shouldn�t be a problem.
I look forward to your response and payment of the noted funds.
Hoping for your continued health
Etc.

Would this keep him on the hook and piss him off?. There are plenty of alternatives for payment (an over shipment of donkey semen, an ordering error that resulted in 25,000 pairs of underpants with only one leg hole, etc.) that could be dragged on for ages.
Is this good solid Scambaiting or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater Snowpie. You can request a mentor here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Cherrie is quick at matching new members with mentors but if you can't find anyone, let me know and I'll volunteer.

Since you are new to the sport, I would suggest you read the 'sticky" notes throughout the forum and some of the ongoing baits before you jump in. Get a feel for the place and the baits.

As for your response, a simple " what is this all about?" e-mail to the lad will do it. No need to get too complicated. Besides, regardless of what you write, this lazy lad will always come back with his scripted replies, as you've probably seen already in this thread.

Have fun, welcome to the club, and please bait safe. Do not use any personal info or real e-mail addys for your bait.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rather than post a 'long walk off a short pier response to Fr0sty, I decided to try to turn him into a love lad:
Quote:
Fr0sty the 1cem@n,

I have received confirmation that you are in fact just pawn trying to play chess in a big boy's world. My safety has been ensured by B0ris Dup@ck and I have seen his men drive away. I haven't been followed at all in the last 24 hours since I paid the money. Please see the below email.

The fact that you have a gun and have killed people turns me on though. Would you be willing to make love to me?

Please bring your registraction certificate and a copy of the assasins book of record. I will tell you what, if you do all three things (sex, certificate, and book of record), I will give you $30,000 but only if the sex is good.

Let me know your answer.
Love,
P3nny

"Dear Ms. H0ar,
We now have concluded our business together. I acknowledge that the full amount was received and we appreciate your cooperation. I am truly sorry that you had to endure such a painful ordeal, but sometimes things do get out of one's control.

I have personally ordered the contract on you terminated as now. You are a free woman and do not have anything to fear. No one will attempt to harm you or your friends and family anymore.

Like I've stated in my previous note to you, you may disregard any and all e-mails you receive from a certain character who calls himself B1lly Fr0st or 1cem@n without fear of him carrying on his threats.

He does not have, nor has he ever had, people working for him or watching you. He is alone and is one of my apprentices who thought he might want to play in the big men's world. I have since disciplined this ungrateful little boy and he should not bother you again.

As a parting request, I would ask you that you do not report this incident to anyone, including law enforcement agencies. We still have people on the ground in your vicinity, just in case.

Have a happy life.
Sincerely,
B0ris Dup@ck"

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you do all three things (sex, certificate, and book of record), I will give you $30,000 but only if the sex is good

That's probably the last P3nnie will ever hear from the icem@n .. Think it's time to bring up a new character, Yousa Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am still hoping I will get a rise out of him and get some new siggy material before P3nny is dropped completely.

Working the new character angle already. Smile

J0hn W@yne out of this bait now?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
J0hn W@yne out of this bait now?

Yep, not only John but virtually all characters John introduced to him. I guess his dolla got chopped just one time too many .. I'm straight baiting him with a few new ones though .. nothing special so far.

I have an pending request @ Hans for a fresh introduction by B0ris Dup@ck, B0ris still seems to have enough credibility .. Smile .. no rush though .. when the time is right ..

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems I have to go back on that one: Phuck Ph@yes is still in the picture. Smile Few days ago I urged him to make up the new contract with the demanded template format, and an invoice for April (John Wayne chopped his March protection fees)

Just got this reply:

Quote:
HELLO PHUCKS PH@YES.

I READ YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS HIGHLY RECOMMEDED SO I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE PROVING TO YOU THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT AND THE INVOICE AS SOON AS I AM THROUNG WITH IT AS FOR NOW I CAN NOT ASURE YOU WHEN I WILL BE SENDING IT TO YOU BUT BELEIVE I WILL SEND IT TO YOU.

I AM VERY BUSY NOW BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF CLIENT THAT ARE REQUESTED FOR MY PROTECTION PROGRAMES SO I HAD TO ORDER FORM MORE BOYS FROM GERMANY FOR A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT I AM HAPPY THEY ARE ALL WELL TRAINED FOR THIS JOB.

SO JUST WAIT FOR MY MAIL I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AND I AM PROMISING YOU THAT YOU WILL ENJOY THIS PROTECTION THAT I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SINCE YOU HAVE ASURED ME THAT YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT BY APRIL SO I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE READY BEFORE JOHN WAYNE BOYS FINALLY LEAVES.

His protection shop seems to be running quite nicely. I wonder if he will use his new Purple Helmet Protection Lad template for new customer contracts as well Laughing

I hope it doesn't take him too long to finish it, otherwise JW gets the April deal as well .. JW has a very tight planning so I told fr0sty to get on with it at once Twisted Evil

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frosty the Iceman is obviously upset at B0ris. He didn't blow a fuse like I expected him to do, but you can tell he is not a happy camper. As a matter of fact, he seems quite dejected:
Quote:
Hello Mr B0ris.

I dont think i am interested doing job with you what did i gain for the first job i did for you you promised to send my own share of $6,000 up still now i did not receive a penny so how do you think i feel about this?

I gave you two account details all you could come up with is that the account is not valid so that was when i loss my trust on you now you said mrs p3nny h0ar has paid you successfully so why don't you give me a chance to get my own share from her since you have refuse to give me a peeny.

Since she has paid you you don't need to send any letter to her that she is safe and you also want ahead and tell her that i am a little boy trying to act like a big man trying to steel money from you and not to worry about me.

You don't need to do all this you know we all are all human since she paid you i think you should have also allow her to me since she you said she is rich. Well i am sorry i can not work for you because i did not get any thing from the one i did for you successfuly so think about it if you are still interested in sending me a share.

Have A Nice Day
B1lly Fr0st.

He's still may have a go at a partnership with B0ris. I'm going to reply to his e-mail with a moderate slap, especially about the bank accounts and then maybe offer him a chance to work with the 1r0n S4movar again.

At this point I still have all of your characters in stand-by. I'd like to see how Fr0sty the 1ceman responds and either go ahead and introduce them to him, or you guys can go ahead solo and perhaps B0ris will chop does jobs also. Just let me know how you want to proceed.

My other vic character told Fr0sty that he lived in rural Oklahoma and did not have WU, so Fr0sty sent him the details of yet another bank account to transfer the money to. Hello, Alan? Twisted Evil

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Youssa. You are one sick lady Laughing

After re-reading your last posts and Fr0sty the 1ceman's reply to B0ris, I have an idea for an interesting little twist. It's a long shot, I know, but if we can pull it off, it could be hilarious.

How about P3nny and Fr0sty joining forces against B0ris ? You obviously get turned on by contract killers, B0ris has taken you for $250K and you want revenge, you found out somehow that Fr0sty did not get a cent of this, etc, etc, etc. Sex and violence and rock and roll. It has all the makings of a great pulp fiction. Very Happy

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HM - Sounds good. I will PM you.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the slapping I gave him,and the picture I sent him,I thought it was the last I would hear from him,except perhaps for a parting obscene threat.Instead I got a message saying that he is always open to new business,and that after I pay his fee,we can discuss it.Good lad,he seems to respect a nice hard slap.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the new offer has been sent to Fr0sty the 1ceM@n:
Quote:
B1lly,
I understand that your former boss didn't even cut you in on the money
he extorted from me.
Do you remember in my last email I sent to you that I said I saw his
men drive away?

I wrote down the license plate and had a private investigator locate
the owner. The car is owned by N@t@ly@ Mariy@ Dup@ck. I have B0ris'
home address and his wife's name as well.

Here is what I am offering you: work with me to bring pain and
suffering upon B0ris. I have more than enough money to fund this
partnership and if we pull this off right, we can take B0ris and his
group for $2.5 million.

From this, my share is as follows: the $250,000 I paid him, expenses
in our revenge, and $1 more. The rest goes to you. I calculate this to
be about $2 million USD.

Shall I call you my new partner or are you not interested?

Please respond soon,
P3nny

PS. I dumped my boyfriend to focus 100 percent on bringing Boris down

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard from Frosty in the past 24 hours? This is unlike him to remain quiet on all of us this long.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a little note from M4ckmez4 (AKA Frosty) this morning. Until then I hadn't heard from him since I sent the forms. I think he is busy being baited from his two to three different email acct. He probly can't keep up.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope he's to busy with his business templates to answer you guys .. I haven't heard from him either for a while ..

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has e-mailed me several times today,from his William Billy address.I told him this morning that had WU the money to his employee,Ford Fairlane,as instructed.He is getting madder and madder at me,but for some reason he won't e mail Ford to find out what is going on.I told him he is lazy and to get of his ass and straighen out his own problems with his hired help.I think the poor lad is having a bad day.

Jack the hitlad

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's unusually quiet on all fronts except for his w1lli14mb1lly@@gma1ll addy. My new vic character got a response from him. But nothing otherwise. Either he got fed up with the lot of us and is starting afresh, or he just lost the needle with his other baits. Either way, B0ris is going to chop this one also. Twisted Evil

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, I too am new here. I've been lurking for a while and read the newbie guides. I started off baiting this guy a few days ago, turns out it is your good friend w1ll1am b1lly on his gmail account.

Don't think I've got him off script yet but it's been fun so far. I don't want to screw up your cross-bait so if you want me to back off just say so.

I can post what I've written to him so far if you think it will help, just let me know.
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO, IT SEEMS YOU ARE READY TO DIE, THE ERA OF MAILING IT OVER NOW , IT NOW THE ERA OF ACTION, I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN YOUR RANSOME. I AM THEREFORE READY TO CARRY THE JOB I WAS PAID TO DO.
NOW YOUR ADVICE TO DO WHAT EVER YOU NO IT GOOD

Wee geez, he certainly isnt going to get my money now!

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to the Eater, Mostly. It's great that you've read up on our way of doing things here. May I also suggest that you sign up for a mentor here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

I certainly don't think you need to back off on your bait with this lad. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier and the more chances to get him confused (although I suspect he's half way there already). You may want to read a bit of this thread to see where everyone is at the moment. We've been having a great time and there is always room for more. So feel free to jump in, bait safe and have fun. And if your not sure on how to proceed, don't be afraid to ask us questions.

P.S. By the way, B0ris is always looking to chop our lad's dolla with a new victim Twisted Evil

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've read most of this thread and I can see why B1lly is confused. I think my character, B@mb1 T1mberl@k3 may be a prime candidate for B0ris's attention.

Here is how things have gone so far.

I responded to B1llys standard opening threat with.
Quote:
Hi B1lly,

I think you've got the wrong person. I'm sure no one wants to dead me. Besides I live in a virtual fortress so no way you could get to me.
I hope you find the right person to send your email to.

Love

B@mb1

He gave me the standard reply with the bank details for the Nationwide posted earlier in the thread.

So I said
Quote:
B1lly,

This is getting silly, we really need to sort this out. I'm sure no one wants me dead. Tell me more about the person that hired you. I am really nice and have done no harm to anyone. Unless it's my little sister, we get on well but we are both due to inherit a few million dollars from my grandfathers estate, If I were to die she would get it, I don't think she would even know how to hire someone like you, maybe her rat fink boyfriend is behind it. So is it my sister, Buffy, that's doing this?

Also I have no idea how to transfer money, I have people that do this sort of thing for me but you said not to tell anyone.

Please advise

B@mb1

So far so good, now is it just me or is actually rather polite in his responce?

Quote:
listen to me, if you know what is good for you then go and send the money to the account giving to you or if you don't know how to transfer money then go to western union money transfer,and send the money there with the following information below:

1,SENDER NAME:YOUR NAME,

2,RECEIVER NAME: W1II1AM B1IIY

3,RECEIVER COUNTRY:4station parade
London UK igxx8xx,

4,MTCN NUMBER:

5,AMOUNT SENT:

6,SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP

after everything kindly send me the scan copy of the payment slip.

for your information you will get to find out who is behind this,by so doing is to pay and get the tape or you will die for nothing sake,let me tell you, the gun where pointed on you yesterday so if you try any thing stupid you will be short and die,so i will not tell you who is behind this you will find out your self,am doing this just to help you but if you don't need my help then let me know so that i can carry out the job am well paid for.so get back to us with the scan slip of your payment details.

I attempt to flesh out my character a little. I mentioned the deaf thing as I didn't want to get mixed up in any phone baiting this early. I think it wasn't necessary given how lazy our lad is but you live and learn.

Quote:
Hi B1IIy,

Ok, now I'm totally confused. Who are the Western Union and how do I find them? Is this your gang or is it like the Truckers Union? You know this whole thing would be a lot easier if you would let me tell one of my staff about this, they would know what to do.

I'm now convinced that Buffys boyfriend is behind this. Brett is a sleazy little shit, I think that once our business is taken care of and I have the tape (of course I won't be able to hear it but I can have someone do it for me) I'll have to do something about him.

I think I spotted one of your boys today. Is he the hunky latino guy that was working on the pool? If it's him can't I just hand him the cash? It would be much easier. He actually seemed pretty friendly, he tried talking to me while I was out sunbathing. Didn't you tell him that I am deaf? I hope I didn't appear rude when I didn't respond.

Anyway if you can tell me how to get in touch with the Western Union boys I'll try to get things moving.

Love

B@mb1

His response is a little dissapointing but still edging towards cordiality.

Quote:
listen to me do you think am playing with you,if i get to you i will make sure i nail you to the wall with my gun,

if you know what is good for you kindly go to the bank and send the money to the account that is giving to you or send it with western union in the bank with the information giving to you before,you will get to know who is behind this if only you comply or you will die for nothing sake,am helping you becouse you are innocent but if you claim not to pay i will kill you becuse that is what am paid for.

He also included the payment details again. I decided to show a little annoyance that he hadn't explained about the WU thing.

Quote:
Did you even read my last email? Are you an idiot? I'm beginning to think you are not listening to me. Please, is there someone else in your organization that I could speak to as you don't seem to be too smart? Either get serious or I will have to assume you are not who you say you are.

A few hours later I decide to try to patch things up and offer a solution. Ms T1mb3rl@ke is nothing if not polite and helpful, after all.

Quote:
Ok B1IIy, I gave this some more thought and came up with a solution. As you haven't told me how to get in touch with the Western Union lads and I'm clueless about bank transfers I'm going to pay you in cash. I dipped into Daddys petty cash drawer and took $8000, don't worry he won't miss it. I've put the cash in a bag and left it in the garden for you. It's under the big palm tree to the right of the poolhouse at the north end of the garden, in the bushes. Please take it and leave me the tape, if you could also write me a receipt I would really appreciate it.

Love

B@mb1

PS I left some sandwiches and sodas too in case you missed lunch (don't worry they aren't poisoned) Smile

So that's the story so far, sorry if this post was too long but I wanted to share and maybe get some advice and comments from the masters.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HM - No word from Fr0sty the 1ceM@n to P3nny

Since Fr0sty doesn't seem to be interested in P3nny's advances, I took the angle a little differently to see if he would play:
Quote:

B1lly,

I don't think you think I am serious. View the attachment. {Attached is an AWESOME photochop from Marvinator of a newspaper article about how a sniper shot one of B0ris' fingers off} {Yes, I will post it when my firewall settings don't prohibit all the photo-hosting sites} I am taking B0ris and his organization for at least $2.5 million before I am done with him.

He lost one finger and the ability to wear his Ir0n Sh@m0v@r ring. I will be contacting him for money just as soon as his boo boo gets better. My Benz, gone. My job, I quit. My boyfriend, I dumped. My apartment, sold.

I am no longer in NYC and as you can tell from the article, I have hired some 'help'.

Your role is to feed me information on B0ris and his whereabouts if my 'help' loses him. The deal is the same as the last offer.

I will extort him for $2.5 million to be divided as follows:
I will get the $250,000 I paid him plus expenses in our revenge and $1 more.

The rest goes to you. I calculate this to be about $2 million USD.

How you want the 2 million bucks is up to you. Five drop locations, Western Union, Bank Swift Transfer, personal delivery with 'personal service' it is all up to you.

But, you have to partner with me in my revenge or you get nothing (just like what B0ris gave you).

P3nny

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic