SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CrabCakes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just downloaded Skype... Don't have any skypeout minutes yet but if anyone wants to chat baiting on skype then look me up!!

Malaysia x 1
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a lot of Cobcob's, which one are you?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't like to chat on skype, I only use it to talk to lads and the odd baiter when I have to help out on a safari bait or something else rewarding and worthwhile. I really don't have time for IM stuff.

So the no entry sign means just that, and I'm sorry to be such a miserable bugger! Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
CrabCakes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ reaper... hit the link on the bottom of my posts Laughing (it's cobcob8008) I'm generally on there 7:30 - 4:30 US CST

@ Mugatu... if it weren't for miserable buggers like you then the world would be a waaaay too friendly place eh?!

Malaysia x 1
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cobcob wrote:
if it weren't for miserable buggers like you then the world would be a waaaay too friendly place eh?!

This is true. Smile

And some of us would never get anything done. Wink

I'm all for skype messenger and such like, it's great for those of you who love to chat. It's just that some of us have jobs to do and private lives to lead, and messenger can get in the way. I'm a very busy man at times, so IM just isn't for me.

I appreciate your concern though. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We do have an eater Skype chat that we have fun with. I don't think I can add you since I'm not a chat host, but there's several chat hosts that could.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We do have an eater Skype chat that we have fun with

There is such a place? Shocked Santa Maria Madre de Dios! So the rumors were true! How does one get to be invited to this group? (hint, hint, nudge, nudge Wink )

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Download skype, make an account, PM me your account name or put it in your profile and I'll add you. Very Happy

Edit: I actually have an appointment to check my eyesight.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He already has his Skype ID in his profile reapie Wink
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper^^^ Skype already in my profile Cool

(Edit: Darn! Beaten to it by Special K Laughing )

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Reaper! Wink

Please also add me. I'm not on Skype a lot, but might still like to pop in once in a while.
Button's at the bottom.

Quote:
it's great for those of you who love to chat

Or for those who live a couple of thousand kilometers from their friends and family. Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You've been added. Anyone else? Very Happy

Easter Egg
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo, pick me, pick me!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're already in skype chat, thsilly.

Easter Egg
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! More foolish victims for the Reaper the Skype Stalker!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

CY, care to join? Wink

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic