SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb
@Sir Cumfrence
Joe M@m@ is a law student character of phantom_duker.

@Yousa_Sakashite
Sorry, no check went to J@ck G0ff. During one of our AIM chats, Ray asked me about you because you were complaining about not getting a check. Ray says J@ck will be on the next list of check recipients, but that hasn't happened yet.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Ray to Nick An31ka:

Quote:
Hello Nick

I have not gotten new account
i dont want to use a bad account for your check
i will definitely get this week and send the checks for you
you gather you addresses and i will
i will give you access to Ben so you can be using Ben as your
dispatcher or what do you think

But first i want to know you. can you get me a phone number and also
Pleasae can you tell peter to stop bugging me and let me be?

Please reply asap

I don't want Ben - sorry DD but I think it would be better for all of us if Ray continued to use him.

.... oh yes, and P3t3r, please stop bugging Ray Twisted Evil
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
I don't want Ben - sorry DD but I think it would be better for all of us if Ray continued to use him.

Just so I know what's going on... Does N!ck have his own list of victim names and addresses and Ben will mail Ray's checks to N!ck's victims? In other words, the same mass chop that N!ck perpetrated on Vera and Ben before, except now it will be with Ray's permission? If anyone understands what I just said, please explain it to me. Confused

If N!ck uses Ben, can't Ray use Ben, too? I don't know if Ray will use Ben anyway, after Ben fell for N!ck's trick last week.

Bottom line: I'm happy to have Ben do N!ck's bidding, or not, as you like.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's last message ain't exactly helpful - mostly going over old ground:

Quote:
I found out something interesting about Natalya
P3tr0va, Yvg3ny On3g1n's commonlaw wife. In 2007, a
US K-1 VISA (fiancee VISA) was applied for on her
behalf by someone named P3t3r C03lh0. It was denied
because of her criminal background. Peter C03lh0's
address was listed as:

1650 S. M1lt0n Rd.
Fl4gst4ff, AZ 86001

What makes it even more interesting, is that P3t3r C03lh0
also posted bail for Yvg3ny when he was
arrested. If indeed Yvg3ny On3g1n is P3t3r Gr4v3s, as
I believe he is, then P3t3r C03lh0 may vary well be
one of his associates, and it may be worth checking
out

I pulled some reports on P3t3r C03lh0, and it appears
that he was On3gin/Gr4v3s' legal council while he was
running the prostitution ring. He's been charged
himself with tax evasion and money laundering, but was
acquitted on both charges. Since he's an attorney, I
was able to do a search on his name in several legal
databases. He appears to be in private practice, and
hasn't really done anything other than file several
K-1 VISA applications over the past year. Most have
been denied, but a woman named Tatiyana Vl4d1m1r0vna
N3tr3bko was granted a VISA on Feb. 4, and entered the
US at the Port of San Francisco on Feb. 18. Her
address is listed the same as his. I don't know if
any of this information is useful, but you never know
if it could lead so something.

K0sch31's frustration is growing...

Quote:
This is of no use to me. Unless you supply hard data, there will be no reward. Vague promises of "this may be useful" lead nowhere.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still choking-laughing at this thread. I left for a few days of RL, and am shocked by the complexity of this. I'm glad I'm not DD right now, and I see why he's having so much trouble following the evolving plot twists, and all the characters' dealings. It's great to see some new baiters in here plugging away with their characters, and trying to get Ray to invest some more of his time with them, too. This is what we want. Wasting his time, money, and closing, reporting accounts and warning real vics. And we're doing it all, while composing an excellent spy novel! Good luck to all! jump_4_joy bow_down clapping LOL_sign

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine

I've told Ray that Nick has his own network of people and dispatchers and will use them. And, as you pointed out, there is a good chance of a mass chop and Ray knows all about it up front.

Hopefully that allows Ray to use Ben again and therefore keeps one of your characters in the game.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
I've told Ray that Nick has his own network of people and dispatchers and will use them.

Sounds good. Basically this is a way to steal more checks from Ray, and hopefully more phished bank accounts - and Ray is participating voluntarily. Nice! Thumbs up

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the long post, but today is the day Ray gets his first payment! beers!

2 people promised they would send B0v!s their money today, and B0vis in turn was to send the money - 2 pmts of $3,000 each - to D@v!d in Nigeria. Ray is excited but paranoid. D@vid is just paranoid. He called and asked me not to email payment details until he calls me. He wants to be sitting at his computer when my email arrives, in order to beat the hacker.

D@vid is in Ibadan. So I sent him a WU S3cur3 payment that must be picked up in Abuja, about 300 miles away. In order to make such a safari worthwhile, I sent $9,000 rather than $6,000. The notification was emailed from WU to Ray.

Quote:
Me : I sent $9000 to David.
Ray : 9,000$
you sent the Money to Kano? Kano is pretty damn Far

Ray : Ibadan to kano is 16hours drive.... thats gonna take him a long way
Ray : i told you Ibadan
Me : I didn't send it to Kano.
Me : I told them the receiver is in Ibadan.
[Ray copied and pasted the WU notification.]
Ray : Receiver Name: Ad3tunj! D@v!d
Sender Name: B0v1s St3rcus
Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amount: $9000.00 USD
Collect By: 20-Mar-2008
Collect Location: Oc3@nic B@nk Intern@ti0nal
Em@b Pl@za Pl0t 751
Am!nu K@no Cr3scent
Abuja, FCT
Nigeria

[Damn, Ray, that's not the city of Kano, you idiot. Do I have to educate you about your own country's geography?]
Ray : shit. this is also Western Union M0ney s3cure. Not the Normal western Union
Me : That looks like Am!nu K@no Cr3scent. That is a street name, isn't it? Not a city. Abuja is the city, if I read that correctly. What do you think?
Me : What does FCT mean?
Ray : Oh Yeah its Abuja. the fedral capial of Nigeria. damn far
Me : Sorry. I had no control over that. I told them the receiver was in Ibadan Oyo state.
Me : I got the money from L3ff!ngwell and J3rs3y. Sh!va's money came in as well. In talking to the WU clerk, it turns out there is a $10,000 limit per day, not $3,000 as you thought. So I went ahead and sent D@vid the whole $9,000. That is really good news. I was not relishing the thought of making so many different payments.
Ray : that was pretty Good
Me : Yes, I was happy to hear that.
Ray : i am proud of you... but there is going to be a big problem i guess
do you have the Western Union S3cure phone number. so i can give it to him to call them and direct them to change location?

Me : I will find it. I must have it here from when I called about that other guy's payment.
Me : Hold on, I'm looking for it...
[A RL phone call came in, so I let Ray cool his heels for a few minutes.]
Me : OK, Ray, sorry, I found it. Are you still there? It's xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Ray : i gave him the phone number to change location if possible but if he cannot. we will have to do something very fast
Ray : maybe use Money Gram
Ray : i am so Proud of You B0vis
Me : Thanks a lot, Ray.
Ray : you did a great job... I am very happy
Ray : if David calls and said they are unable to send the money to his location, can you help by going back to get the money back and then send Money Gram? the Western Money s3cure is a very complex one. it changes location. But i pray he could cos he said he is calling them now.
Me : Gee, Ray, I really don't want to get into a big thing like you did with that other guy, T0n!. I want D@vid to get the money. Don't let him complain to you about it.
Ray : I will try to beg him. becasue when i checked the map also i realised its 15 hours to get to Abuja from Ibadan
Me : That's hard to believe. I really need D@vid to do his part. I'm working my ass off here to make things work. I can't have him whining and making my life even more difficult. You have to make him understand that.
Ray : i will dont worry
Me : Great, thank you.
Me : You and I have worked very hard. Don't let him spoil things.
Ray : ok
Me : OK, great. There is going to be a lot of money coming in the next week or so. We have to know things will run smoothly. I think your business is finally turning the corner.

The WU customer svc phone number I just gave Ray minutes before was already ringing! I let it go to voice-mail, and the chat continued...
Quote:
Ray : there is a problem
Me : What?
Ray : wait on phone
Ray : he said the number was not going. it was entering voice mail. He said may be you can help to call them and tell them to changee the receivers location to Ibadan. thats the only way he can get the cash
Ray : please can you do that?
Me : Sure. As I recall, I'll need the password. That's the first thing they ask for.
Ray : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [WU S3cur3 password]
Me : OK, thanks.
Ray : change it to same bank but to any location
ibadan -oyo state

Me : OK, I will call. This will probably take several minutes.
[I let Ray wait for 30 minutes as I took care of a RL phone call.]
Me : Ray, you there?
Ray : yes sure i am here
Me : Sorry, customer service calls always seem to take longer than they should.
Me : Anyway, they gave me two choices.
Me : Benin City [150 miles], or Porto Novo. [80 miles and across the border in Benin]
Ray : those are far long distances
Me : I told them I want Ibadan.
Ray : OMG.. why cant they Pick Ibadan... why .. D@vid wont want to go that far. becasue of his work... what do we do B0vis?
Me : David is going to have to deal with it for the sake of the company. You and I are busting our asses here, and David must pitch in, too.

My WU cust svc phone rang again. D@vid is a persistent cuss. I answered this time. I let Ray ramble on with instructions for how to go to Moneygram, while I talked to D@vid on the phone. Here's the short version of our phone conversation.
Quote:
Me: WU S3cur3, how may I help you?
David: I was sent a payment that must be picked up in Abuja, but I'm in Ibadan.
Abuja is 1300 km away.
[Bullshit, it's more like 485 km.]
Please change the pickup to a closer location.
Me: There are 2 options, Benin City or Porto Novo.
David: Those are far away, too.
Me: I'm sorry, those are the location with secure facilities.
David: How about the UK?
Me: OK, but a change of country must be done by the sender.
David: Hmmm [much agonizing over this decision].
OK, let's stay with Abuja. What ID is needed to collect the money?

Me: Just one form of ID, and the password you were sent.
We recommend you print and bring the receipt with the password, to avoid mistakes.

Back on the chat...
Quote:
Ray : B0vis are you there? Please talk to me. i am here
Ray : B0vis
Me : Sorry, Ray, some people came over.
Ray : yes sure. ofcourse... Please can you go to the Money Gram? Please look at the location
Me : Ray, I am really seeing why T0ni got so upset.
Ray : yes i know... wait David said he can try to go to the Place on Monday
Me : Oh! Excellent! Now he's talking like a team player.
Ray : so lets see what happens
Me : That is a relief. David is stepping up to his responsibilities.
Ray : yes but next time dont use Western Union s3cure
Me : That was not a choice for me to make. I went to Western Union, gave them money, and they did everything else. It was not a choice to use Western Union S3cure or not.
Ray : ok.. i will tell you what to do next time [I'm sure you will. I may not obey exactly.]
Me : OK, man. I have to go and entertain my friends.
Ray : bye and be good. let me know who else calls or sends cash
Me : OK, good buddy.
Me : Bye

All right! We may get a safari! Razz Or maybe not. Sad 15 minutes later, Ray restarted the chat...
Quote:
Ray : u there
Ray : Pls come online asap
Ray : B0vis... David said i should appreciate your work that you did a good Job and also there is one more thing
Ray : David wont be able to go to Abuja but can ask his Fiance to get the cash. she is in Abuja. please can you go and make some amendments? Please
Ray : try to send to this name: Miss August!n@ Oy@se
Ray : B0vis... B0vis... B0vis..... where did you go? David called you and dropped a voice mail... Please can you make this changes tomorrow?
Ray : IM me when you come back

I ignored him. He's not going to get out of a safari that easily.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DD...outstanding work.

And Ray mucked up again.
He told you to change the method to MG AFTER you talked with David.
When David finds out there is no money waiting for him after the safari, you can say that Ray told you to get the money back and use MG. You tried but couldn't reach David to notify him of the change while he was traveling.

Then the MG transfer gets chopped.

You must remain in Ray's good-books to keep this bait going so YOU cannot make any mistakes on the MG transfer. It must be chopped through NO negligence on your part... Cool

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm out of this bait.

Quote:
i think thats all i can give
thanks

It sounds like Ray's all out of ideas.

So:

Quote:
Then you are of no use to me whatsoever - in truth you have wasted my time. I will be charitable and assume your stupidity blended with a measure of cowardice.

As I have no desire to further bandy words with fools and poltroons, do not communicate with me further if you do not wish to incur my wrath.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ray : i am so Proud of You B0vis
Me : Thanks a lot, Ray.
Ray : you did a great job... I am very happy
hahaha Laughing
I hope you get your safari, DD. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^DD^^
Simply amazing is the only thing I can think to say about your work with Ray. Have one on me, I will even bring it to you at the computer since we know you dont have time to get up. beers!

^^Yas^^
The chapter you have added just made reading the bait more fun.

^^ALL^^
I have emailed Ray and told him after spending a week on this location in Flagstaff I have not seen even a glimpse of the international criminal PG. I have noticed what looks to be alot of illegal activity at the compound and will be making an attempt to work my way inside to look for PG, more cash, and laptops Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
poltroons

@Yastreb, the human thesaurus! Very Happy We will miss you. Sorry Ray couldn't keep up with you.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job DD.

I thought I'd spook Ray a little. Nick to Ray:

Quote:

I heard back from that scum Peter. He said he is not willing to leave you alone.

He also mentioned hurting your business again. He told me what his plan is. I can let you know - it would be in your interests to find out what he is up to. But, you must speed up sending me the checks. I need money. If you are not going to work with me then I will need to take more of your business.

Get back asap.

Nick may let slip that Peter knows there is $9K in the WU system and one of his boyz is going to pick it up ... although that may take a couple of days due to the distance he needs to travel Twisted Evil

EDIT:

Quick response from Ray ...

Quote:
send me the address you want the checks to go
Please try to help me
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
Nick may let slip that Peter knows there is $9K in the WU system and one of his boyz is going to pick it up ... although that may take a couple of days due to the distance he needs to travel

@arranblonde,
I am cancelling that $9k payment today. Ray and I fought tooth and nail about it. Ray insisted I change the payment so D@vid's fiancee can pick it up, and I refused. I insisted that D@vid is a useless baby for refusing to go to Abuja to get the money. I eventually suggested I send him the money by bank transfer and halleluyah he agreed. He gave me a bank account. Finally!

I was thinking that when I arrive at WU to cancel the $9k payment, they'll tell me someone already collected it. If you want P3t3r to be the culprit, go for it. I am supposedly on the way to WU right now. So P3ter will have to act fast. Or if you like, I can have a mishap that delays me until P3ter's boyz can do the chop.

If I don't hear from you, I'll just tell Ray that I went to WU today and someone collected the money. If you want to claim credit, you are welcome to. The receiver's name is Ad3ntuj! D@vid, and it must be picked up in Abuja.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD I was really hoping you could get a safari out of this. Perhaps not this time .... but next time Very Happy

There's been a flurry of e-mails back and forth ....

Ray:
Quote:
send me the address you want the checks to go
Please try to help me

Quote:
've sent you this before.

Nick Anelka
2600 Lord Baltimore
Baltimore,
Maryland

When will I get them and how many ?

I can only help you if you help me.

Ray:

Quote:
Today is friday
i will order it now
you should get it latest tuesday

4 booklets and 30 pieces in each
making 120 checks

Nick chills a little

Quote:
Thats a good start. As a sign of good faith, I'll tell you what I know ...

Peter said he knows about a WU payment and is going to send someone to pick it up. He indicated it was a distance away so it will take a while but he has someone traveling right now. I don't know any more.

Make sure you send those checks to me.

Quote:
Omg..
what do you think i should do
please advise
i am doing the check now

He then sends me a couple of screenshots of him ordering checks ?

Finally he's just sent this:

Quote:
All my Big balance accounts are dead.

Just give check to 20 people and give them 2,000$ each

By Monday i will get good balance and do more for you
Ok

Thanks and please help me more

what can i do
please i dont want to loose that Money which was sent to Western Union

Please

Any thoughts on next steps ? N1ck doesn't know much more, other than P3ter said he wasn't going to leave Ray alone and that he knows about a Western Union payment and someone is on their way ... but its quite a way.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
@DD I was really hoping you could get a safari out of this.

Yeah, me too. But he seemed awfully adamant that it wasn't going to happen. Maybe I got too greedy with Abuja, which is quite a long trip. Even though I lost a safari (for now), I got a bank account Alan can kill. That's an OK trade.

arranblonde wrote:
Any thoughts on next steps ? N1ck doesn't know much more, other than P3ter said he wasn't going to leave Ray alone and that he knows about a Western Union payment and someone is on their way ... but its quite a way.

I'm not sure I would worry about the distance. Ray's grasp of geography is weak. Time and distance are vague concepts to him. If P3ter says he's chopping an Abuja payment, by golly I'm sure he can click his heels together, and he's there! Or one of his partners in crime happens to be in Nigeria right now.

I see Ray logged onto AIM this very minute. I'm sure he's dying to hear that I cancelled the WU pmt and sent the bank pmt. I'll let him sweat another hour or so, then give him the bad news that $9k is gone.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD. Cool.

I mentioned the distance as I wanted to encourage Ray to get David on his way. Ahrg well .... perhaps next time

Just sent this to Ray:

Quote:

I thought you were a player? How can all your big accounts be dead?

I can't help you any more - Peter only told me he knows about a payment and is going for it. How is it being sent? If it is a big payment then it will be via the secure route. He may not have the password but I would say hurry. Peter will not delay and you should not.

Send those better checks on Monday.

I can tell him that I got a gloating mail from P3ter telling me that he got the cash.

@ Sir Cumfrence .... I hope you are keeping up with everything you are doing!

EDIT: Just in:

Quote:
Thanks Nick
its a secure one. i will have to go there asap
i have order some and i will order more
dont worry
i dont know how all the account got dead
but dont worry
i will work it out for you

also please ask him why he is doing this to me and what he need to stop

thanks

Safari back on ?

And Sir Cumfrence .... why are you doing this to him?

EDIT 2:

Latest to Ray:

Quote:
Good. Go there asap and make sure that Bastard doesn't get your cash. How much is it? He didn't tell me.

I will mail him again to see what other information I can get. But I don't trust the cheating, lying bastard Russian.

Make sure you send those high value checks asap. I have a network I can rely on and good security.

Go safari, go
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi lovelies,

Flippingsweet has a character who is currently tempting Ray with access to an elite 3v1L Hax0r. All good stuff, but a part of the charade of course is to make it so convincing he loses sleep.

In order to be convincing, and to have an excuse for the limited info available, the 'hacker' can steal *some* emails from *some* webmail accounts (at a high price to reflect the work/risk involved, of course). I'm creating a (nonsense, but convincing nonsense) methodology, but part of convincing Ray will be a demonstration of some of the steals possible. For this, I need a couple of emails (with full send headers - specifically message-ID which is key to this fictional methodology) that I've "stolen" from Ray's account. Is there anyone out there playing any obscure straight bait characters with Ray who could share a recent mundane message with me (in full - in gmail you need to 'show original message' for the sent item to get the headers), something only Ray would have received?

This way, flippingsweet appears very credible, with access to some serious 'big boys', plus Ray gets excited that he may be able to steal info (that we'll feed him), he gets to gloat around ladland a bit, plus get panicky that flippingsweet can read his mails at will. Carrot and stick. Hopefully we can contribute to his breakdown and think of a few uses for Ray's very own 'elite hacker' ("costing" him $1000+ per email, so he learns to value the information), especially in his war with Gr@v3s et. al.

So, if you have a character with mails suitable for being "hacked" from Ray's account as a convincer, and can get the header too, please PM me. Only need a couple, from the past few days, and to any of Ray's accounts Smile I promise they'll be used very sparingly and with utmost gravity and not spoil your bait Smile
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello fellow Ray tormentors,

Sorry I've been tied up with RL for a while now. It's great to see that PG, in his psuedo U5man B3ll0 guise is working so hard to make Ray's life hell. When in reality PG is doing precious little, merely sitting back, taking the blame and raking in the cash. Thankyou for the extra $9K.

I'll send Ray a message now just to rub salt in this fresh wound. PG's avowed reason for continually chopping Ray's dolla is the five bullet wounds expertly delivered by Ray's company henchman, sorry Policeman; O1iv3r.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
He then sends me a couple of screenshots of him ordering checks ?

Is it a real screen shot of a bank web site? That might be interesting. Or is it just some bullsh!t that Ray made up.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is sweet. Ray and I are bonding.
Quote:
Me : Raymond, I love you like a brother. I don't want you to get ripped off. But all I can do is give you my best advice. If you want me to pay that guy, I will do it. Give me the bank info.
Ray: I love you too. you are helping me... Bovis see. i amshould be very grateful to you
Ray: 1stly, you helped me to get the money which i am incapable of getting
Ray: 2ndly, i you are paying my debts
Ray: 3rbly, you are helping me in many ways, advise lke my Big brother
Ray: I really do care about you to as you do care for me
Me : Thanks a lot, buddy. You are right, I am Big Brother.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a $9,000 WU S3cure payment to David yesterday, and another for $8,400 today. Both had to be picked up in Abuja, but David refused. After several pitched battles between Ray and me about David's refusal to travel, we finally agreed I would cancel the WU payments and send the money by bank transfer instead. When the following chat took place, I was just coming back from WU.

Quote:
Me: Ray, I'm back. Are you there?
Ray: i am here
Ray: welcome
Ray: i have been waiting for you
Me: Thanks. I have to ask you a question.
Ray: yes go on ask me
Me: Do you know where David is?
Ray: yes.. He is in Ibadan Nigeria
Me: Are you sure?
Ray: yes i am very sure
Ray: what happened?
Me: Did he say anything about going to get the money?
Ray: no... he said he cant
Ray: tell me what happened
Me: I went to WU to cancel the 2 transactions. The first one - for $9000 - was collected.
Ray: OMG... i knew something was going to happen
Ray: i told you.. to check your email.... P3ter gr@vs people collected it.. i knew
Ray: but did you cancel the other one... Please ?
Me: Yes, I canceled the other one.
Ray: good. do you have the cash with you? they aree tracking us... remember you said you kept getting the message that i logged out
Me: Ray, you have a thief in your organization, and it is obviously David.
Me: While he was giving you bullshit about not getting the money, he got it.
Ray: David did not get the money... P3ter gr@ves people got the money
Ray: They Got p3ter gr@ves but his people are working on me
Ray: wait let me show you a mail...
Ray: I heard back from that scum Peter. He said he is not willing to leave you alone. he said his people are watching you and also they know you are not working on your client but someone is helping you

He also mentioned hurting your business again. He told me what his plan is. I can let you know now. some of his friend are here. But i will let you know soon
Me: Shit!
Me: Pet3r Gr@ves was not arrested at all. He is still attacking you.
Ray: Thats a good start. As a sign of good faith, I'll tell you what I know ...

Petersaid he knows about a WU payment and is going to send someone to pickit up. He indicated it was a distance away so it will take a while buthe has someone traveling right now. I don't know any more.
Ray: thats the email the guy who wants to help sent to me...
Ray: P3ter Gr@ves was not arrested.. they guy they arrested was a cloned p3ter Gr@ves.... they made Plastic Surgery to fake us
Me: Son of a bitch!
Me: Raymond, you are up against one nasty fucker.
Ray: can you see now.
Ray: LOL.... B0vis.. can you do me a big favour? can you call WU and tell them you need the scanned Picture of the person who collected the money? we can catch that one in Nigeria?
Ray: B0vis.. i am going to kill this son of a bitch
Me: No shit. Save a part of him for me, so I can kill him again.
Me: Now listen carefully, Ray. How did Peter get the information to collect the money? I think David told him.
Ray: i will show you another mail now that make me happy
Ray: NO... they were tracking US
Ray: remember you do complain that you always got a message that i was loging out
Ray: at that time. they were login in too to see our conversations
Ray: AIM is not safe..
Me: Shit. Fuck those assholes.
Me: Hey, Peter! If you're watching this right now... Fuck you!
Me: Yeah, that's right, *DELETED*. You think you're so smart? Bring it on, bitch. You're going to end up in a ditch.
Ray: look at this email i got from 0liver
Ray: this gives me Hope
Ray: Hello Ray

They didnt get p3ter gr@ve but i spotted him. He is indeed a bastard and a scumbag. he is like a don here. i finally saw him today. i went to the store to get a walking talking and i was hearing the guards watching his house's conversation. Those guards were damn lazy. i am breaking into the house tomorrow very early. Trin is going to be my watch guard.

I am gonna kill him this time and get the company's money back

Wish me Luck, 0liver
Ray: 0liver is a trainned Military man. he is working for me as a company Police man. he is going to hunt him down... he got his real location in Flagstaff
Ray: B0vis... David said can you call him
Ray: he has better Idea... Please call him
Me: I don't trust David.
Ray: Please learn how to trust him... he is also my best... Please he is just like you.. soon you will meet him
Me: Sorry, but David is a whiny little beady-eyed rat. I can't trust him.
Ray: B0vis... Please try to trust him... He has an Idea of getting the thief that picked up the money in Nigeria
Ray: he is not for real...
Ray: he is a good man... he is not bad
Me: You were right when you said he is not for real. He is as fake as a 3-dollar bill.
Ray: NO N NO..... you dont understand... He ia real
Ray: see B0vis.. we need to help ourself or else we gonna loose all this cash ... Please B0vis we need to fix things
Me: Yes we do. And David is part of the problem we must fix.
Ray: B0vis... we just loose 9,000$ to those bastards.... Stop saying this.. stop blaming David... its not his fault. even if David travells to Abuja he cant get tehre before them
Ray: dont you get it.. if David travells today, he wil still be on his way and see now. they pick it up very fast.... Its the Western Unions Fault. they secure method is shit
Me: My friend, I love you and trust you. I am trying to make you see the truth. David didn't have to go to Abuja. He was paid by Peter to give him the information. Peter's people went to Abuja with the info that David gave them. He is a rat in your organization.

I will probably get nowhere convincing Ray that David is a rat. It's quite possible that Ray and David are the same person. But it's still fun to try.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor old Ray simply cant take a trick lately;

P3ter Gr@ves wrote:
Hey Jim,

I'm kinda busy at the moment. Look's like I have an extra 9K to play with and I've been thinking about getting another simple little gold ring for my girlfriend. It'll keep her quite for a little while. I mean a $9,000 ring really isn't anything spectacular. She will want a much bigger ring soon.

Ray wrote:
Thanks for telling me
i knew you got it
why are you doing this Peter
You have gotten more than enough
why dont you stop for God sake?

Ray to Bovis wrote:
I heard back from that scum Peter. He said he is not willing to leave you alone. he said his people are watching you and also they know you are not working on your client but someone is helping you

He also mentioned hurting your business again. He told me what his plan is. I can let you know now. some of his friend are here. But i will let you know soon

Ray, the inveterate lier.

@Dog Dine, how do stop yourself laughing your guts out when you're chatting with Ray?
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some private info about one of Rays mules/friends in the UK, including her full address in London. Does anyone want it to use to put the squeeze on Raymond and to convince him we know everything about him?

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic