SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you nija mejanja
o boy,all your causes go fall upon you and your papa and go extend to your mama decendand,anofia

[email protected]
Quote:
tief, na u be ole, i bi igbo guy and i de colect money pass u.

come my town come c murano, u no get money, na why u d use google mail as efcc, u no fit usa domain.

fuck u asshole.

i no get ur time piss off na ur mama wa no get money u d insult, my mumsi d london were ur own mama de, i go fuck ur mama ur sisters join ur girl.

anouhoia.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your are a big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT`S WHY YOU`RE A LOOSER AND YOU REMAIN ONE BECAUSE YOU`RE A DUMB HEAD.. A BURM THEN AND A BURM NOW. FUCK OFF AND KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA FOR U GUY IS UR LAGOD BOYS GUY TALK TO US WELL GUY TAKE IT EASY GOD IS GOING TO HELP US OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the bigest fool in Nigeria your mama toto Mugu boy

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL UR WORD HAS BEETED YOUR PURSION BECAUSE YOUR USING THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD THE CREATOR OF ALL THE UNIVERS TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS OF YOUR'S GOD HAS ARRASTED YOU FOR TOTAL AND EVER LASTING TURTURE ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE HENCEFORTH NOBODY WILL EVER SHOW YOU MERCY READ PS ALM109 THAT'S ALL THOSE MUST WORD HAVE STARTED IT'S EFFECT ON YOU ASSHOLE YOU GAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR NWANAA

L DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING, YOU MIGHT BE A PASTOR OR DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT JOB AND NOW YOU ARE ANGRY.

MIND YOUR WORDS OR GOD WILL USE IT AGAIST YOU.

AM MARRIED WITH 6 CHILDREN AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD AM OK.

GOD BLESS YOU
YOUNG MILLONAIRE
SPAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
TO YOUR FARMILY BACK TO YOU
YOU FUCKING

[email protected]
Quote:
IDOIT BACK TO SENDER.IDOIT BACK TO SENDER.IDOIT BACK TO SENDER.IDOIT BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BASTARD AND WATCH AND SEE, SOONEST YOU WILL BE DOWN.

JUST WATCH YOUR BACK

INBESIDE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MADI MAN HOW U DAY
O OBY U DA MADI NA WETING DA DO U IF YOU BE MUGU WY CAN,T U SAY BASTADI LAYK U,SOTP THIS IF U DON,T NO WHAT TO SAY OK

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU ARE A REVEREND AND SAME TIME CBN PAYMASTER. THIS IS FOR YOU,YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION UNBORN.

[email protected]
Quote:
U R DE BISGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN?GO TO HELL AND FUCK UR MOTHER?IDIOT,TOUT?NONENTITY,LAZY IDIOT,BACK TO SENDER?AN IMBERSIDE LIKE U .

DON'T U KNOW THAT I HAVE REPORTED U TO THE POLICE?JUST WAIT I GAVE U LESS 48 HOURS U'LL SEE URSELF IN HELL.

LAZY IDIOT U R A BAD INFLUENCE,U HAVE INITIATED ALL OF UR BROTHER' AND SISTER HOW TO SMOKE,DRINK,STEAL,RAPE AND PROSTITUTION.

I KNOW U TOO WELL AND U THINK U R GOING 2 GO FREE FROM THIS ISOLENCE.

OK JUST WAIT 4 ME,I GAVE U ONLY 48 HOURS TO BE ROUGHT IN HELL.

U WILL DIE OF HUNGER,UR MOTHER WHO IS THE HIGHEST PROSTITUTE IN THAT UR AREA IS HAVING HIV POSITIVE AND SHE WILL DIE NOT LESS THAN 6 MONTHS.

JUST GO N MARK THIS SOMEWHERE IF U SUVIVE IT,THEN KNOW THAT I DON'T MEAN IT.

AND THE WORSE IS THAT U DON'T EVEN HAVE THE MONEY 2 BURY HER BUT NEVER MINE JUST DAY I WILL COME 2 UR AREA 2 HELP U AND HER,DO U UNDERSTAND?

FOLISH IDIOT,RICHED FOOL.

U WILL DIE PEPECTUALY.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur mama toto don sawa ok, oboy make i yam u na monkey go fuck ur ass
u no go make money 4 ur life, ihope find fact to let u say u dey small, oloshi

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your email and also for insulting my Family,May the good God forgive you ok, My happy is that Men are not God. Read this Psalm 51 and Psalm 91 down,

Listen i never like doing this kind of Job ok just because of the Situation am facing right now,

1 Corinthians 15 vs 10, All i need now is Grace of God,

Thanks,

John.

[email protected]
Quote:
It will not better for you and all your generation in this world. I curse you and your family to be poor all your life and will die in starvation.

I promise you and I bet you, you will not leave till this Easter, if you say I�m lying then bet me. Osu.

In all your entire life, you will remain a truck pusher and a *DELETED* cleaner till you leave this mother earth. Your mother will be raped by her son and that her son is Chinedu Williams. You are a bastard and you will remain in poverty till you pass over.

Ikuku burukwa gi, Aturu Awusa di ka gi. Otu rasie nne muru gi. Ume.

Your Friend

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am please to present the replies of some unhappy mugus for your consideration

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I received your mail. You did not act fine. And I tell you, if you are in the same business with me and wrote me such message ,you owe me appology or you will be receiving such message from your clients.Jesus is our witness.

John.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A SUPID MAN ALL YOU SAID IN YOUR MAIL BACK TO YOU THE SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN......

GO TO HELL THAT IS YOUR FAMILY HOME
KISSS THE DEMON AND SCUK SATAN ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy u never still wise i be feel say all niger na sharp men i nor know say mumu still full inside wise up nor dey curse ur fellow guy men

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu u no well. u da sick fever. u go die 4 poverty.monkey. u way no respect ur mama and papa,how u no go fit insault other person own .i no go insult your family. NA DAT OKIJA GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION MUMU REMAIN CURSED, U BASTARD .

[email protected]
Quote:
na you e no go better 4 fool. you be big goat Amdia oha go strike that your mouth. before next week you go dey prison fool. your mama toto no sweet again na him make you dey vex for me. na me tell your mama to like me? SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKER! DUMB ASS FOOL!

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA BE MUGU. FUDICIARY AGENT! U NO FIT PAY FOR BETTER SITE DEYUSE FREE MAIL. I SORRY FOR YOU NA DIE YOU DEY !

THE SMAE SMALL MONEYWHEN YOU DEY THIEF FOR YOUR MASTER SHOP FOR OSHOSI NA U TAKE DEY PAY 10MINUTES FOR CAFE. BASTARD!

DR EMEKA ADAMS. YOU NO EVEN PASS PRIMARY2. WETIN CONCERN YOU WITH ME I KNOW YOU BEFORE. GUY TAKE YOUR TIME YOUHEAR! ISIEWU!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Asshole like you

U talk as if you be mad person, as you recive the letter and u no bi mugu why did you keep on cusen ur generetions

[email protected]
Quote:
u no b guy man no dey send dat kind tin u no no wetin dey piece

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: fool like ur mother and father
all UR family is fool hoples emeka anemal like u will die for there monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ILLETRACY IS A DISEASE

YOU ARE A FOOL

REGARDS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL SURFAR IT

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OSU

OSU na him u be I knw u now and ur village I pass u 100times including ur entire OSU family.Come back here and see wetin ur mate them de do. Slave like u.
I fit buy u and all ur OSU family. U MUST REMAIN A SLAVE THROUGHTOUT UR ENTIRE LIFE AND I COURSE YOU FROM UR foundation and in course u will remain througout your entire life and na ur death body they do bring come ur OSU family.

IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE U ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN.SEE YOUR MOTHER IS A BASTARD,AND YOU ARE A SON TO A GOAT WHICH MEANS GOAT FORK YOUR MOTHER U BLOODY FOOL. AND MORE OVER U ARE JUST A STINKEN J@@. SO WHEN, I CALL U J@@,U SAY SIR.U THINK I DOT 'T KNOW U ARE IN BENIN.OUR DATER BASSES REVIED TO US.JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN.YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHOM YOU ARE PLAYING WITH
I WANT TO DISCONNENT YOUR LIFE NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na so madness dey startoooh!, ashawo pikin wetin I get with you? abi your mama tell you say na me dey responsible for your pregnancy? I beg go ask your mama well well, no bi only me fuckam, I dey pay her 15Naira any time wey I fuckam, it was in 1976 when she told me say she dey pregnant, I advised her to go drink alabuku to comort the belle, she refused and went ahead to have you, now you don become wahala for me. go die for kirikiri, na there ashawo pikin them dey

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
harry_c_reems
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some from me as well. I love this modality.

Quote:

U think say i no know where you dey stay?

I bi AroBagger Vickin and your fuck up go soon tread up.

Send ur greetings to ur fellow mens in hell

Quote:

AFTER READING YOUR MESSAGE I FIND OUT THAT GOOD THINGS WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR WAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

MAY THE GOD OF IRON AND THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEAD.

MAY YOU SLEEP AND NEVER SEE THE NEXT DAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

REGARDS
JESUS OF AGULERI AND REV.FATHER IWENE TANSI
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few unhappy lads; two who disagree with The Chairman.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear what ever you fell that you are. First, you feel that you are wise or you can just talk to people any how you like. You are a big fool that is why I do have anything to tell you.

You are not God, so WHO SAYETH AND IT COME TO PASS WHEN THE LORG HAS NOT SPOKEN. You see, NO BODY. You have just made your self to open destruction, May God forgive you. God will Judge you not me vengance belongs to God.

God bless you in all.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Goodnews!

FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MORE INFORMATIONS

GUY COME MAKE I CUT YOU FORMAT MAKE U HELP ME DEY BMB FOR THAT SIDE SINCE UNA ISP STILL GOOD WELL WELL. OR NA BOX U GO DEY HELP ME OPEN SEF ? TELL ME D ONE WEY U FIT DO, I FIT SEND YOU SMALL THING MAKE U TAKE BUY SYSTEM FOR THERE SO. U HEAR ? NA LATER OH

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT LIKE YOU GOD PONISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

WHY U DEY FOOL YOUR SELF WHY YOU GET TIME TO WRITE ROBISH.YOUR FATHER YOUR MOTHER ARE MAD INCLUDING YOU .

IF YOU CALL YOUR SELF MAN GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS WHEN I DEY NIGER ME ABE AYE FOR UNIVERSITY OF BENIN U DEY MAD GET LOST MUMU AT A TIME ABI ASARI DOKUBOR BOY GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER IF YOU CALL YOUR SELF MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
fork u

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: Thanks for your recent email. to u and all ur family from a to z in jesus name amen back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO YOU WANT.

REGARDS,

MR ALAN ORGAN
Someone may wish to enlighten this wee lad Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THESAME TO YOU FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SHULD GO AND FUCK YOU MONTHER AND YOU FATHER NASSA MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
u just dey there dey fuck yoruba women up and down make you no go look for money just dey for ogbonwankwo or safejo dey smoke big jumbo na so u go fuck ur mama nyash one day

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: u no get wrk

MR man try look 4 some tin els do, but if u no get come wrk 4 me

[email protected]
Quote:
your gest book means what

Did you throw job in Indian

Just bring job for me here let ME work out money for you oK

Stop runing arround fornorthing?

Thanks your Chiarman Job?

Bruno?
WTF???

The best from a lad who was given loads of 'maga' from my guestbook. Refer to the GB pimping thread:
[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FOOLISH AXEMAN IF I CATCH YOU NA DIE YOU DEY (FOOL)

YOUR DEAD AXE MAN,YOU HAVE REACH THE END OF ALL YOUR DREAMS,RIGHT NOW YOUR GREATEST RIVAL IS OUT FOR YOU. BEWARE OF THE SUPREME EYIE CONFRATANITY.
I guess he doesn't like Chairman You-Know-Who Laughing

harry_c_reems
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yet more from me - this guy made me chuckle

Quote:

YOU ARE INTERLLECTUALLY LAZY AND YOU ARE A DISAPPOPINTMENT TO GOOD.
IN YOUR NEXT RIN-CARNATION YOU WILL BECOME A CAR TIRE

FUCK YOU.YOU ARE THE KING OF MUGU FOR REPLYING MY MAIL.
*DELETED*
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More unhappy lads Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:

IDIOT I AM A YORUBA... I KNOW YOU MUST BE AN IGBO. ILLETERATE... LEARN TO SPELL AND MAKE NO MISTAKES. YOU NEED TO ATTEND ORAL ENGLISH CLASS, @LEAST YOU CAN LEARN HOW 2 MAKE A COMPLETE SENTANCE. HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND... TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN??? DID YOUR FUCKING FATHER SLAP YOUR STINKING PUSSY MOTHER. ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO DIS-VIRGIN HER!!!! na serious question bi tht oh... YOUR
GENERATION WILL BE KIILED BY CAR ACCIDENT, NATURAL DISATER, STRANGE GUN SHOT... FIND OUT MORE

[email protected]

Quote:
MY GOD WILL PURNISH YOU AND UR FAMILY

[email protected]

Quote:
dont be a fool and stop your stupid talks,bloody 419 pastor or
rev,whatever you call yourself.

[email protected]

Quote:
litrate man steve you bi GOD you no bi GOD ok

[email protected]

Quote:

back to sender,

[email protected]

Quote:

THINK YOU ARE A BIGGER FOOL AND MAY YOU CONTINUE TO REMAIN A FOOL ALL YOUR LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
You are destined to die a painfull death. Take it from me. abgara okija will see to that. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR MAN. nah poverty make you dey talk rubbish. your mates gat somtin good to do and u r just dia sitting around writing rubbish to people. otele ka iwu. apka amu yoro ayo. ori otu gbara uka!!! go do somtin good with ur life and stop cuasing people wey no do u anything. imbescile!!!! wey no sabi which hole im go wey im go put im penis fuck woman.
Your fucking retarded my broder. well am sorry its somtin that runs in ur family . u know snke no fit born wetin short im must long like am. so ur troubles start from ten generations behind urs. thats why ur ama asheila. fucking poor idiot. go join dem babinaka hausa people begin beg for street that is what people like u are meant for. we use idiots like u and will continue to use u until u all die.

go fuck ur mother!!!!!!

microsoft[email protected] I always knew microsoft were bastards Laughing
Quote:

YOUR VERY STUPID TO BE SOUNDING THAT WAY
MOREOVER WHAT IS $87,000.IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender with fire

[email protected]

BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER ! in Jesus name..
TALIK KURIC KURIC KURIUM

[email protected]

Quote:
See you dying like a mad dog. But may God Forgive you!!

[email protected]

Quote:
I WILL PISS ON YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a Big bastard.

I bomb you?
Stop am oh.

Regards. Rolling Eyes

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan

Last edited by Strongside on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Strongside --- nice work --- I love upset lads

@Harry --- glad to see you joining the mugu abuse

@All --- all good things must come to an end. [email protected] has thrown in the towel, our insult battle appears to be over boxer
Quote:
Subject: recieved

today ,i know that you are better but.....

lean on me and have joy in your heart,

im forwarding all mail to heaven and not shrine ,let see

who will be blamed.

Feel free to send him some more abuse, his responses are priceless

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more lads who are upset with me Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
CHAIRMAN,

WETIN I DO YOU TO DERSERVE YOUR INSULT.

IF I NOR DO U NOTHING, NA GOD OF HEAVEN GOD RETURN YOUR INSULT TO YOUR GENERATION UNBORN.

FURTHERMORE, IF U DEY DO GUY, DEN E GO WORSE BECAUSE THE SIN WEY UR FAMILY DON COMMIT PASS MY OWN.

I GREET YOU CHAIRMAN. YOUR REPLY GO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD SAY YOU BE PROPER FOOL.

SORRY OO O O , NA YOUR MOUTH YOU TAKE DEY CARRY INSULT TO YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy no yap ur man ok , we b all Gs ok

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL YOU DO THE SAME DEAL AND YOU ARE INSULTING ME FOOL. AFTER YOU CALLED YOUR SELF A GUY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Every Arrow Return to sender, Return to your Head, your father , your mother, your family, your brother, your sister BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA BANZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
yOU ARE A BIG FOR NOTHING IDIOT HOW DARE YOU INSULT UR PARENTS YOU EVEN INSULTED THE VESSEL OF YOUR MOM WITH WHICH YOU CAME INTO THIS WORLD IT IS A PITY THAT YOU HAVE WATRSED THE DREAMS YOUR FATHER HAD FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR MOM YOU ARE A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR COUNTRY NIGERIA GET A REAL LIFE *DELETED*.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL LIKE MY SHIT
I WILL PISS ON YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG BASTARD, NO BE ME TELL YOUR BITCH MOTHER TO BORN MUMU LIKE YOU, NA MY FAULT SAY U FALL MUGU AND WE USE YOUR MONEY YAHOOOZEE, COME ARROUND MAKE WE TEACH YOUR PAPA BE LATEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY, USELESS OLD BASTARD. BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
uche, ur are toto ok, fulk u, u fulking rev,i ga fulk ur fulking mama.
u know wat, i like fulking ur sister in ur fulking bed, think that's cool right. fulk u u fulking ass ool.

[email protected]
Quote:
You bastard why can't you go your way?? before God will kill you as you wish

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH U INSTANT DEATH AND POVERTY.OGUN O GBI IYEA.

[email protected]
Quote:
MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOOSEN, NKITA LIKE

YOU CALL URSELF PASTOR AND INSULTING YOUR FELLOW
NIGERIANS WHILE YOUR OWN 419 METHOD IS DIRECT TO HELL
FIRE.

IF YOU CALL URSELF MAN OF GOD WHY ARE USEING CENTRAL
BANK OF NIGERIA DIRECTORS OFFICE AS UR EMAIL, REV. PLS
KINDLY ANWSER THIS QUESTION AND STOP DECIVING INNOCENT
PEOPLE WITH CHURCH, ALTHOUGH WITH TIME I WILL LOCATE
YOUR CHURCH AND EXPOSE SECRECTS UNDER YOUR ALTAR.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi dey ikpu nne gi dey yur mother i AVERY FUKINTG WOMAN GO AND FUKE YOUR MOTHER OK AND YOU ARE A BIG FOOL OK ANIMAL LIKE YOU OK MONKY LIKE YOU OK GO AND FUKE YOUR MOTHER TEN TIME AND YOUR SISTYERS OK BIG FOOL THAT IS BACK TOSENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
silence is the best answer for a FOOL like you ILLETERATE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP SENDING THIS SHIT TO ME OKAY AM GENTLE MAN AND NEVER YOU TALK ANYTHING CONCERNING SOMEONES MOTHER AGAIN BCOS YOU ALSO HAVE MOTHER THAT SUFFERED FOR YOU FOR GOOD 9 MONTHS BEAR WITH ME

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: control number
mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOOL,I WILL PUT YOU IN PRAYERS

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GI OTU YA INU?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU, MAY BE YOU NEED SOME HELP, LET ME KNOW.

AJE OKUTA MAMOMI.

REPS.

[email protected]
Quote:
if you papa do 419 you for no be like this ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Na Wah for you

Small Boy,
Are u educated at all? I pity your family,sorry I forgot you ran away from the psychiatric hospital. You are a useless excuse for a human being, and your family? Sorry for the nonsense that is in your family. Why are all of you cursed? This is the write up of a sick and demented soul. May your torture never end. Hell is where you are right now, all I have for you is P I T Y.
Fuck off and something useful with your time. Even cow dung is worth more than you.
A S S H O L E.

NOTE:They dont do big boy in mental homes.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU PAPA AND MAMA FOR EAST U DEY TALK, IF YOU SEND
ME ANY MAIL AGAIN I GO CLOSE U BOX

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SO MUST IT BE
Dear
Thanks for your response but who will cost whom GOD did not cost? Well I
command your cost to become over flow blessing to me and my generation
forever and ever amen.

For YOU AND ANYTHING RELATED TO YOU, As you knew how to cost, let cost be
your delay bread from generation to generation in the name of my senior
brother JESUS highest name amen-amen. SO MUST IT BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Nwanne call me.

Dear Brother,

Let's forget about all this. We can do things together, I based in Malaysia.. My real name is Emeka. Am from Imo State. I can direct you to my guys in festac so that you can discuss with them and know me more better. You might be someone I know, so let's forget about all this. I know your an Ibo guy as well. Just send me your Telephone number I will call you so that we can talk in detail.

You can reach me on this numbers, Tel:+60-163-626792 or +60-169-063470. Just flash me and I will call you back. I have a lot of guys I do business with in Lagos. I visit Nigeria every three months.

Were brothers. May that's how God wanted us to know each other.

Hoping to hear from you.

All the best.

Emeka.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More angry lads.

[email protected]

Quote:
GET LOST MONKEY

[email protected]

Quote:

bastard fool you will fuck your mother and you daughter if you have any go die in pains we will fight back the whiteman as our old pains they cause us o;k criminal yourba man

[email protected]

Quote:

cant you see you are a very big fool and will remain a fool for life

You pick money............? You are a theif and to say a born basterd who just waiting to be killed by your fellow armed robbers

I geus you were picked from the bush as u pick money ,,,,,,,,,,, cus u have no linage you are a born bastered from a fucking stinking pussy hallot who claims to be your died mother ................hahahahahah

You will soon be died and i pray you die like a pig just like your stupid father

FUCK OFF............OR I CUM UR STUPID STINKIN WIFE IF EVER U GT ONE

[email protected]
Quote:

NA DI PITY DAT DI SHRINE OF OGBUNABALI DON BEEN DESTROYED ,I GO GET
OGBUNABALI RIP OUT UR INTESTINES NA CHOP DEM WHILE U HALA FO MERCY
OOOOOOOOO!!!! U DEY UTTERLY POWERLESS BIFOR DI HUGE CORRUPTIVE FORCE,
DI SCARY IGBO GOD - DI GOD OF DEATH - E WEY MURDS BY NAIT, OK? WEN
OGBUNABALI DEY DONE WIT UNA, DANDA NA UZUZU GO CLAM UR CORPSE ,OK.
MEANIN DAT U GO GET NO HONOURABLE BURIAL; DAT DUST NA DI INSECTS GO
GET UR BODI, NA U GO NO BI REUNITED WIT UR ANCESTORS NA CLAN. IT NO DI
HAPPY PROSPECT FO UNA MAI FREN, OK? DI MYSTERIOUS NEGATIVE VOICE WEY
OPPRESSES UR LIFE TILL DI EN OF DI NOVEL, WEN IT BECOMES MISTY SHAPES,
COULD BI EITHER OF TU THINGS: DI SPIRITUAL TRANSMISSION FOR ALIAKORO
OR E DISTURBED BELLE AUTO-SUGGESTIN PENT-UP PSYCHOLOGICAL PESSIMISM;
BUT IT TRUE TRUE DEY OGBUNABALI. GO NA HANG UR SEF. U NA DI ENTIRE
FAMILY GO SAM-SAM SI GUUD THIN FOR UR LIFE, OK. FOR FACT, U GO DIE
TOMORROW. MUGUN LAIK UNA

[email protected]

Quote:

ATTENTION YOU FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD!

BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHAT A SIN THING.

WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.

YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS STATE! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS FUK HER TOTO AN MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER PUBIC HAIR!

UR DAD BEGS ME TO SUCK MY DICK . YOUR FATHER IS DYING SLOLEY IN THE PRISON YARD. PLS TELL MIM DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND!

YOUR SISTER OOOH SHE WAS GOOD BUT HER PUSSY STINKS. IT WAS FOR HAVING SLEPT WITH ALOT OF MEN AT THOSE SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA SHE HUZLE IN. SHE IS SUFFERING FROM GHONORIA.

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR DECENDANTS. I JUST WISH U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY HIV AND AIDS. U ALL WILL DIE IN PORVERTY, GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHISE YOU FUCKING MUGU.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like my new insult script pissed of a few lads Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
LOOK AT YOUR LIFE? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN THE INTERNET? FAKE PASTOR LIKE YOU. I KNOW THAT IF I DONT CHOP YOU TODAY I WILL CHOP YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER OR EVEN RELATIONS WATCH ME. I KNOW THAT ALL YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE MUGU SO IF I DONT CHOP YOU MY CHILDREN WILL CHOP YOUR CHILDREN FROM THE LOOTED MONEY YOU GET FROM FAKING PEOPLE AS PASTOR MAN OF DEVIL. GO LOOK AT YOUR DAUGGHT SHE IS IN PROSTITUTION CLAIMING TO BE IN UNI THIS THAT. INFACT MLET ME NOT WASTE MY TIME ON YOU UNTIL I SEE YOU. IF YOU LIKE I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS AND YOU WILL COME AND SEE ME AND KNOW MY LEVELS. OR YOU GIVE ME YOUR N RICHES, THAT YOU ARE IN ELAND DOSE NOT MEAN ITS BY YOUR POWER BUT THE GRACEOF GOD,BEAR IN MIND THAT WEALTH IS A STRANGER IT COMES AND GO,BUT THE LORD GIVETH IT TOWHO IT WISHES FOR HE SAID 'I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOMI WILL HAVE MERCY, ANY WAY QOUTING THE SCRIPTURE IS NEEDLESS FOR BITCHES LIKE YOU WHO DONT HAVE THE WORDOF GOD IN THEM.

FINALLY IF U INSIST ON SENDING THIS RUBBISH BET IT WITH ME WITH YOUR HANDRITING ALONE(PRINTING OUT THIS PARTICULAR MAIL I WILL MAKE SURE U BEG FOR FOOD ANY WHERE YOU RE.

MICKY NWAOKO

[email protected]

Quote:
ATTENTION FAITH ACEVEDO.

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. YOU HAVE STAYED IN LONDON OVER 25YRS, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT IS A CAUSE. GO TO HELL MONKEY.

Quote:

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL DIE THIS YEAR WITH YOUR FAMILY NOT ME BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY COVER WITH MY SELF WITH THE MIGHTY BLOOD OF JESUS.

OLE OLE RI BRUKU

[email protected]

Quote:
Hello friend is a pity that you are such a big fool image this dead misgrant tell me that iam invole n 419 come goat let me ask you a question go make money or you we remain a poor man that you are . don`t go me guy that do this real stuff to teach because you really sound like abig fool for your information you have lost your email address for talking to an hacker like me i am 100 percent educated than you so don`t be angry when i call you a fool becos that is wat you are .forget this box [email protected] go register other box . Have a good day and pls don`t cry for lossing your box .

Peace unto Stupidty unto you Amen

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR FOOLISHNESS, POOR RAT YOU ARE.

BIGGEST FOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:

Dear Caron,

you are a fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
It is you that will run mad and die.

[email protected]

Quote:
otu gbawa your wife

[email protected]

Quote:
you must die this year in a miserable circumstances

Son of a birtch.

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID IF YOU TRY TO SEND THE THIS KIND OF MESSAGE AGAIN YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF TO BLAME A WARNING TO YOU FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

[email protected]
Quote:

Hey,

I have looked at your refined lecture and do appreciate it. Back you receive it. More haste, less speed. There are three kinds of people, those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those who don't know what's happening. I shall not make contact with these others again. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don�t. I'm despondent to have received the forgotten message. How should I beleive your not MAD and a stack illiterate some where. If you went to school, you won't write like one. I'm very suprised. Who can I be sure about you! Knowledge has never been known to enter the head
through an open mouth.

Nature, time, and patience are the three great physicians. If you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth.I don't have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They're upstairs in my socks. Shocked

[email protected]

Quote:
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Quote:
YOU ARE A REAL BIG FOOL,ALL HAT YOU HAVE SAID WILL GO BACK TO UR GENERATION IN JESUS NAME(AMEN)

[email protected]

Quote:

Hello friend is a pity that you are such a big fool image this dead misgrant tell me that iam invole n 419 come goat let me ask you a question go make money or you we remain a poor man that you are . don`t go me guy that do this real stuff to teach because you really sound like abig fool for your information you have lost your email address for talking to an hacker like me i am 100 percent educated than you so don`t be angry when i call you a fool becos that is wat you are .forget this box [email protected] go register other box . Have a good day and pls don`t cry for lossing your box .

Peace unto Stupidty unto you Amen

[email protected]

Quote:

Dear Mr. Flood,

I don't know what you are talking about, I am not from Lagos or where ever you are trying to mentioned, even your English was very poor to compare a French man like me. Did you think that every body are cheaters!

Listen, you should mind how you talk to somebody you did not know, I am not a cheater as you thought by abusing me for nothing sake, this is because if I want to take proper action for all this your insults to a person of my caliber, it will take me only 48 hours to eliminate you and your family over there in England.

For your information, I am a genuine man from Burkina-Faso in West Africa, honestly, my proposal was legitimate, I am not a 419, and now, I want to let you know where I belong that is why I believe that am equally to make this deal, I know you may not believe this, I am a member of a secret occultism since 28 years back, I was birth in 1956.

So Mr. Mac Flood, If I receive further insult from you, you will be cut in 48 hours from the very day, trust me, if you doubt, then,insult me again.

Goodbye, I ignored the insults.
Mr. Malaki Yago.

[email protected]

Quote:
U said dat u ar a guy how come's u send ur message through to and not in d bcc folder, everybody s seeing all d email address dat u send dis ur robish to, including me ar seeing ur.Look @ it. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Guy I want u 2 lern how to work,don't u know dat u ar not d first person who send dat kind of shit 2 me. I have secieved it so many times b/4 urs.
Finaly u ar a monkey, just look at what u have time to write foolish boy, born by mistake like u..... go 2 heal with fucking act b'cos I'm into dis game b/4 u where born by mistake.

I added u just 2 finish u, u idiot do not know how 2 add, monkey my ID Was coloured so dat u 'll know it well.

Go ahead in westing ur time all my guys is recieving the same thing some idiot like u ar sending to some Idiot like. send ur Dick 2 The Western Union I 'll go and pool it.

[email protected]

Quote:

WHY YOUR SKIN DEY PEPE YOU? ASK YOUR MAMA NA HOTEL DEM FOR BORN YOU. THE SON OF SEVEN MEN>>>> YOU WEY DEY WISH ORDERS HELL YOU GO FIRST GET ................ AND YOU NO GO GET MOUNTH THERE. O LE NU!!!!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RL has been a bit hectic as of late. But I did get a few more in this weekend --- not a lot, but a few were really nice ones Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: na west union details fuck your mother

go and fuck your mother fullish Yoruba man.do you know what i have achieved from this job?
u dey craze your family will be kill by ogun, were man.orieobajie.
fucking man like you imbeside like you if you reply me again you will loose your life and many things so do not try or i will visit you spirituallyand if don't you pay me money that you will not know when you will cross to Cotonou Benin, i vol your spirit out so do not try me or today you will see me in action fullish man like you.

i will tell that am full Ibo man

[email protected]
Quote:
FORK YOU BALK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Just a warning and there wont be any next time

Hey

Watch ya mouthyou try this fuck again,i swear with Odin i will chop ur fucking heads of and feed it on the beast of seaI don't even have you fucking time.Ipray infact i see you back home and you will get the highest hit ever in life.Ask your nikkes what happened to all 'em at uniport,2001 academic year.

Send this nasty email again and i will teach you a lesson of life.You think am just all this lossers in 9jr.Respect yourself and don't pry into another mans bussiness.You goddam son of a devil.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi Fool,

I cant tell u much because ur just a deed fool moving around looking for who to die in his hands. how do you expect me to start exchanging words with when you cant even write a simple english instead you are writing pigeon english.

I cant insult your mother or your father because they are not my mate okay you animal

Basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: 回覆:BASTARD
YOU BE BIG FOOL EAT MY SHEET

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY AS YOU SEND YOUR PAPA RUBBISH MAIL TO READ NA SO YOUR OWN PIKIN GO SEND YOU RUBISH MAIL TO READ ALSO.YOUR GENERATION,NA ME TELL MAGA NOT TO PAY YOU.YOUR FIRO IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.OWU GO BLOW THAT YOUR SMELLING MOUTH YOU DAY TAKE TALK TO ME.YOU KNOW SOMETHING I GO DAY WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME TO DAY TAKE WRITE NONESENSE PERSON LIKE YOU.SO MAKE YOU READ THE REST MESSAGE YOU WRITE TO YOUR PAPA.I ADVISE SAY MAKE YOU JUMP TO THE NEAREST LAGOON.NO TO THE NEAREST GUTTER WAY FACE ANA FACE ME I FACE YOU HOUSE.

harry_c_reems
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL...love it.
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some more happy lads......

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR DEAD MAN,
YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED FROM ABOVE, THE WITCHES IN AFRICA, ASIA, AMERICA, EUROPE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE NEXT MONTH. ONE THING YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DIE VERY SOON. IT IS A PROMISE AND I WILL DO IT.
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GO ON INSULTING PEOPLE THE WAY YOU LIKE AND GO SCOUT FREE? I MUST CONFESS TO YOU THAT YOU ARE ALREADY IN BIG TROUBLE AND AS I SAID EARLIER, YOU ARE DEAD.
YOUR FAMILY WILL MISS YOU FOREVER SOON. IT IS A PROMISE OKAY.
I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON BEFORE YOU DIE I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON BEFORE YOU DIE.
THIS IS YOUR END AND YOUR FAMILY IS REGISTERED HERE

EFCC CHAIRMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont blame you old fool as u big rich u no get common sense na wa 4 u ooooooo if u no say u bi man let me know you ok

FULK WITH ME AND GET YOUR KASKET .

MUGER...INC

THINK BOUT THIS ...IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
GO LEARN ENGLISH B4 I TALK TO U AGIN..ILLITERATE.CHECK UR EMAIL AND THE LETTERS UNDERLINED BLUE AND ASK UR ENGLISH TEACHER TO TEACH U HW 2 SPELL.MUGU.

Quote:
subject - Send the payment to your mama smelling toto (Anuohia)
Dear Ewu Cambia,

i think say you be person afterall you are a mugu and the don chop you well well,so na im make you open eye small.

You go die as a mugu,cos you know know where then abbort you from,blood he goat,wey i dey always see for blue movies,sucking another man's ass.Anu Ohia Mmuo,you no go see anything where you dey,because you no sabi level at all,that think we you dey do,wey you think say we no go know,we don know am,so commot your self from dat habit,after all your Mama na ashawo uptil date,and you never dream to comot her from the buiness,no so you wan pay am for all the think she do for you,Cheei i never know that foolish people still dey alive for this work.

Hiv carrier like you,you think we no go know foolish ass sucker like you.come and suck my ass,let me pay you every day 1000 pounds,i dey niger and i dey make am no bi for mouth.Bloody idiot you wan get green card,we dey ready to give you green card,na im you go dey there sotee you go get white hair achieving nothing as a bastard,we im mama abort wey no get papa.

Good luck for your ass sucking business

*DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
i can now see that you are crazy to want to build a house and live inside your mama toto fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to u and all ur family will die today

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD FORGIVE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG GOAT LIKE YOU LOOK FOR A JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - PLEASE HOW CAN I RECEIVE THE MONEY
I AM NOT SUPRISED TO SEE YOU WRITE RUBBISH LIKE THIS BECAUSE GOOD THINGS CAN NEVER come from the product of a PROSTITUE AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW YOUR FATHER TOO WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO BE EXECUTED AS AN ARMED ROBBER,SO CONTINUE TO INSULT YOUR BETTERS SON OF A HARLOT AND ARMED ROBBER.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - YOUR FATHER MUGU YOUR MAMA MUGU YOUR FULL GENERATION MUGU
IF YOU ARE NOT MUGU YOU CANT WRITE THIS MAD WRITING THREE YEARS AGO I FUCK YOUR MAMA ASK YOUR MAMA TO KNOW WHAT AM SAYING .SMALL PERSON YOU BE IF YOU COST YOUR FAMILY .STOP WESTING YOUR TIME FOR GOD SAKE .
AS YOU SEE ME SO ODUMARAL DON BLESS ME ALREADY I HAVE COMPANY IN NIGERIA TWO COMPANY
1/ FOR PORT HIGH COURT RIVER STATE I HAVE TWO HOTEL
2 /FOR LAGOS APAPA AREA I GET COMPANY CLEARING AND FORWARDING COMPANY MY LOWEST WORKER RECIEVE 27 THOUNSAND NAIRA AMOUNT
3/ MY HOUSE FOR FISTAC TOWN I BUILD IT WITH 60.000.000.00 SIXTY MILLION NAIRA
4/ MY HOUSE FOR ABUJA IS TOO MUCH 120 .000.000.00 MILLION MY BROTHER FORGET STORY I NO SAY YOU DAY HUNGRY I CAN SEND YOU $ 300 DOLLAR TO TAKE CHOP .

FOR YOUR MADNESS I WE FORGIVE YOU I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW
AS YOU SEE ME SO ODUMARAL DON BLESS MAKE YOU GO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - send it in your mums wet pussy
back to send upon your generations

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER WHY NOW?
MY BROTHER, I QUITE UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT(I KNOW WHY U DEY VEX), YOUR MOTHER IS QUITE UNDERSTANDING, SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING.

LIKE I SAID B4, SHE IS VERY HOT! SHE WAN SUCK MY DICK DRY. ANYTIME I SIT DOWN 4 SYSTEM, SHE GO KNEEL DOWN 4 MY FRONT DEY GIVE ME BLOW JOB. YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIME I DON POUR INSIDE HER MOUTH?

ASK HER, SHE GO TELL YOU. YOU JUST TRY VISUALIZEYOUR MAMA AS SHE DEY SUCK MY DICK ENHH.

HOW YOU COME FEEL NOW. ABEG NO VEX SAY SHE NO GET YOUR TIME OK

ANOTHER THING WEY I LIKE ABOUT YOUR MAMA NA HER HOLE, AT LEAST E BIG ENOUGH TO ACCOMMODATE MY 7.5 INCH DICK. SHE DEY FEEL ME WELL WELL

I NO LIKE HOLE WEY PERSON FIT BUILD MANSION INSIDE, PERSON NO GO FEEL ANYTHING. ABI !

HOLD ON FIRST, I WAN POUR AGAIN............PPPPRRRRRRR AHAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
u get more to learn for life, suffer still full ur life, who no get money say beer bitter abi?

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you the same. You motherfuker, fooloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
You mama ha a toto is too big.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father na dan dawudu,i can c ur a jobless son of a whore

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUS GO DIE ALREADY FULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
I DON REPORT U FOR EFCC, U BEST PASS USELF ELSE U GO DIE FOR PRISON.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS,

YOU JUST HAPPENED TO INFORM ME THAT YOU ARE AN ILLETERATE, CHECK OUT YOUR WRONG SPELLINGS AS WELL AS THE INCORRECT USE OF TENSES.

MAGA DEY PAY YOU AT ALL?

WELL AS PER THE QUESTION YOU ASKED (AS YOUR SUBJECT INDICATES) I ADVICE YOU TO SEND IT TO YOUR MOTHER, JUST SHOVE IT UP HER PUSSY, SHE WILL APPRECIATE THE GESTURE AND CALL YOU A GOOD SON.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey, illiterate,
I still do not understant your writing because you are not communicating enough. Endeavour to educate yourself a bit before writing me again.
I have no tome for stupid illiterate like you.
You will soon chew Iron. I promise you. Trust me.
Roast in Hell, man

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY I SEE THAT U DONT NOW WORT U CAN DU IN YOUR LIFE ONLY TO CORST A MAN LIKE YOU LATE ME TALL YOU I AM NOT IN NIJA AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO YOU

AND LATE ME TALL YOU I HAVE 6 CAFE IN MY HOME AND 6 BOYS THE WORKE FOR ME LATE GOD BLASS YOU I CANT COST YOU

THANKS YOU CAN CHART ME WITH MSN [email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Idiot,you can send the money thru your mum pussy..

[email protected]
Quote:
i wishe i can see u face to face,then u will know.
stope sending me that kind of mail for the last time.

[email protected]
Quote:
see the kind name wey u dey take paly wayo,thief

You see say i go report u make them close am

Bastard mumu like u

ur mama na ashawo and i don fork am but i fit fork am again becos,E dey smell and blood dey come out,i dont collect ur mugu chop am
baatserd

make ur generation perish,i dont c

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a donkey

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MOTO GO KILL U THIS WEEK END!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You go like to bulid mansion inside pussy and live your life there, cant you see that your mama na ashawo, pololo Aka, lekwentu that is what your mother is and this is why you like pussy that much.

Anyway you and every member of your dejected family are caused forever and nothing can change it, if you like waka go America nothing can change it.

You are doomed forever, bastered

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a simple illiterate. Your spellings are watery and I know that you are regreting being illiterate by now. I want to encourage you to pick up a course in evening lesson, never mind the time you could still be useful to your community and family in particular.
But wait a minute, you will die soon so do not take this as a challenge because it will be a dissaster. Notice that I find it difficult to understand your frustrated language and I wish you everything therein. PERISH IN ABJECT POORVERTY FOR EVER.
YOU COW,YOU WILL SOON CHEW IRON. Check your spelling ability and your sense of grammar co-ordination. YOU FRUSTRATED CHEAP IDIOT .
GO AND ROAST IN HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL PISS ON YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother,

No vex o!

Should you consider it needful, we might talk
further. We might venture into something reasonable
jointly. However, as against your letter, I'm slightly
successful in this game and have things to show for
it(not bragging). The real problem we all face in this
is not being able to quit.., or rather, not ready to
go legit.

I live in Amsterdam and Johannesburg respectively. I
will be in lagos this easter.

Cheers & God bless.

[email protected]
Quote:
Send The money to your mum dirty pussy.......

[email protected]
Quote:
silence is the best answer to a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
What killed your father will soon catch up with you which i have seen spiritually.
There is a saying that "he who wakes up in the morning and decide to run after a chicken is bound to fall" and that is all I can tell you until we meet Donkey!!!.

[email protected]
Quote:
I knew you were a fool and you are even a bigger one that I thought. So you sleep with married women no wonder you have gone mad. Are you sure you were born by a mother or something worse? I dont think you have one and for you to insult motherhood you are cursed with a curse and I tell you it will come on you except you recant and ask GOD for forgiveness.
You must be an illitrate,because your language shows that much and I dont know why you should be proud to say you are a fraudster. So you are still wallowing in poverty waiting for the day you will 'hammer' and then sleep with married women? Sorry that day will never come as the expectation of the wicked will definitely be cut off. Do not make me remember you in my prayers. It will turn ugly for you. Enjoy your suffering and have a nice life. Make a change before it is too late.

[email protected]
Quote:
you most crazy theier with your families poorverty

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
FULL U CAN NOT EVEN SPELL AMU NKITA
UR'S

MOTHER

[email protected]

Quote:
look here fage all you family done die your mama na ash i da fuck her ever time wher i hammer i da pay her and fuck her ass out cause she is hore,make i tell you some thing ask your mama well who born you na you loand lard sleep with her and give birth to you cause she no fit kee her legs close.your papa no fit do am again asss hole mother fuck bitch na porrvity go kill you.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
i hear say efcc don hold you ooo no be small thing i buy goat kill for the matter self before i just see your mail today that is good them go soon hold you and and your papa and mama go come out with the mugu money when you don give them .

Motor kill you and your kinds

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN.YOU WILL SEE NO GOOD IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.SATAN FIRE YOU,YOUR FATHER,MOTHER AND GENERATIONS UNBORN.BASTARD IDIOT FOOL FOR FOREVER.

[email protected] is upset with me Very Happy
Quote:
Hey who dis fucking fellas????????? You talking abt not having money or shity like that .. how much u got dude?????? U must be a stinky ASSHOLE for writing me bullshit meeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn ..........................,

Is your fucking asshole mother dead or alive ???? Umm you must be a fucking chruch rat and i know that you are just a beginner on this shit cos if u not u aint suppose to write to me..... I know ya types man.. i know u go a chairman u work for .lol... so funny.

Well my advice for you is to work hard and dont compare yourself with people cos i dont.., i know what i have achived in live and i am sure that you can never be near it and would neva bii cos u dont have manners. why would u see a afmt AND REPLY SUCH MESSAGES.. ASSHOLE dats what you are anyway i don't blame you.

Umm i hope after reading my messages you would have a change of mind and stop replying to people's FMT cos its none of ur BUZ........lol.

Ya know what i took my time to write to you BITCH *DELETED* cos i aint got anything doing at home.. so i felt i should give you a DUMBASS REPLY just like you did to me.. Do u have a GF? i dont thik so cos u act like a kid with the way u sounded.

Anyhow sha take care of yourself and do not interupt in people's affair next time cos i might not write to you this time around , i could burst your MURTHER FUCKING HEAD and make sure that your FUCKING KIDS AND GENERATION DONT GROW.IS NOT A TREAT.

YOU CAN SEE ME RIGHT BEHIND YOU , DONT BE SCARED .I MEAN EVERY BEAT OF MY WORDS COS I HATE DUMBASS NIGGAS LIKE YOU.,

FUCK OFF AND GO GET A JOB IF YOU DONT GET PAID ON YAHO.LOL
IS IT BY FORCE? I HAVE A BETTER OFFER. YOU COULD GO GET A GUN AND ROB COS THATS WHAT ITS GONNA END PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT DONT WISH YOUR OTHER FELLAS GOODLUCK...... U PEOPLE END OF DYING LIKE A COCK AND THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES.

............ AKA..... SNOOZ...KOLENKWA... DONT TREAD ON THE PATH YOU CAN NEVER... LIVE ON...........WARNING......WARNING..........WARNING.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU ALL DAT U HAVE SAID IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR.

AS U ARE SEATING U ARE BEING MONITORED.

[email protected]
Quote:
don't send me mails again,don't send me mails again,

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PURNISH YOUR GENERATION FOR LIFE, SEE I DO NOT KNOW I HAVE DONE TO YOU AND YOU KEEP ON INSULTING AND SENDING YOUR NEXT GENERATION INSULT

IF YOU RETURN YOUR THIS MAIL YOU I WILL PRAY FOR YOU WITH RED CANDLE FOR YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH.
BYE FOR EVER

BUT I HAVE DONE YOU WRONG TELL ME IF I WILL AMEND I WILL RATHER DO THAT, ONCE AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT TELL WHAT I HAVE DONE AND RETURN THIS MAIL I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL LAY A CURSE AND CAST A SPELL ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.
TAKE CARE

[email protected] really spent some time on this dissertation Laughing
Quote:
look who is talking !! what have you done for cambodians lately !! why are you hitting on africans ? huuh ? what of sunami victims what have you done for them lately ? you talk of slavery !! are you now accepting it was bad just to give a bad name to a honourable internet games as this! in the US you pay a little fine of less than US$ 20 for misuse of yahoo and all that stuffs that provide emails facility but when a guy conners a possible client you cry so loud that you want to die !! does it hurt you that we are thinking ahead in the game ? you out smarted us during the slavery era but you cannot outsmart us now during the computer era !! try outsmarting the chinesse in this era before braging about your mighty self !! if you had your way all chinks will be dish washers for you duds whilest they get pale and you eat their chinesse menu. the world is changing and the devil is evolving he said with a chuckle !! it will stop you know !! slavery stopped so why not internet crime that can be stopped by not giving much credence to bad rubish !! i am not a scammer but I must do something to pass the moment with whilest am behind a computer ok !! if you respond fine ? i squeeze u and if you respond bad like you have just done, i just delete it but some thing tells me to talk somethings into you so that you will live and let live !! anybody who believe such stories and pays upfront should not cry out because firstly it is too good to be real and why me ? and so many things that should ring a bell but if after all this and you pay, what do you think ? you yes you I am asking ? the person deserves the loss.You feed mjacpot machins with money only to loss it and shout oohh!! but when an african brother takes that money after so much brain work and craftyness you rubish the art of obtaining by tricks a bad art ? no you are wrong brother and think twice before carrying the cross to crucify any scammer around you because they are the most loving people you can ever come accross.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE : fucking ass like u

Go and lern good english you fucking rat, i am going to fuck your mother this night, can you see your mother's toto is not sweet, men , fuck you, and fuck your entire family, you lettle ass.
Can you see, i am fucking your mother now, just wash us.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa na monkey N UR SISTER NA GOAT, EVEN UR FAMILY NA STUPID WHORE, NA FROM THEIR DEM BORN U, COMON SENSE WHEN U NOR GET MAKE U A FOOL N MAKE U POOR. DE SMELL OF UR MOTHER TOTO MAKE U MAD MAN. PLEASE ADVICE HER TO STOP FUKING DEM LORY DRIVERS.

OGUN GO KILL YOUR MAMA>YOUR PAPA<YOUR SISTER<AND YOUR BROTHER.FOOL.
Goat

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Thanks for ur blessing

May God bless you too. Thanks for your wonderful prayer berrister..

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U're A Big Fool !!! Ur Mother Go Die

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Devguy i got the same insult you got from [email protected] Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Strong --- seems like he would be a good target for further abuse Twisted Evil

I have some more lads mad at me Crying or Very sad

[email protected]
Quote:
So whats all the insult about my mums for.
Are you not a guy man?
If you understand me and if really you are a good scammer all you need to do is to ask me to help you out.
Instead of pouring uneccessary abusses on an innocent woman you dont even know.
Dont hate the player dough hate the game.
And you say you be pastor.
Mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GRAVE DEY WATIN FO U MUGU
YOROBAMAN

YOU DONT KNOW EVEN HOW TO PUT WORDS?

YOROBA MAN BYE BYE
THANKS +22507963177

[email protected] responds yet again Laughing
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOU GO CONTINUE TO DEY FALL MAGA.....TO ME,YOU ACT LIKE A BABY AND I GUESS YOU GOT DAT FROM YOU FOLKS.....GO SUCK MY BIG DICK AND GET STUCK.........

[email protected]
Quote:
Replying ur email is a waste of time but i will ask GOD to have mercy on you because you are a very Big Fool in life.If you reply this very email.The anger of GOd will be upon u becuse i did not insult you with my first email.
If you are not interested in the proposed transaction,you would kindly let me know.
My first mail did not call for any insult to your person.
May God have mercy upon you if you did not reply back.Buit if u does If you know the kind of spirit i have.

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish u the same full like u

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO UOOOOOOOO!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Yoroba Man,

Why cant you go to Adjamie maket and follow your brother cutting Cow Meat, You can even spoke and correct word an words as full Guy in the game,I From IsIalangwa the Game is for Us and Umuahia in Nigeria so where ever you from fine some thing to do for your self because you can get Kobo from Gay.

I Am top NGWA GUY

ASK

DR B)

[email protected]
Quote:
BUSH RABBIT... I NOR BLAME YOU, NA BECAUSE YOU NOR FIT MAKE MONEY AND OWU WAN KPAI YOU MAKE YOU DEY TALK LIKE THIS... NA MY FAULT SAY YOU NOT GET MONEY FOR POCKET?? NA ME CAUSE YOUR FRUSTRATION??? NA ME SAY MAKE YOU NEVER MAKE MONEY FOR THIS WORK??? I NOR BLAME YOU WHEN YOU DON WORK FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT NAIM MAKE YOU DEY FRUSTRATED.... I WONDER HOW MUCH YOU GET TO DEY TALK LIKE THIS.. BIG UP YOU MOTHERFUCKER... POVERTY GO CONDEMN YOUR GENERATION AS YOU NOR WISH PERSON WELL SO SHALL IT BE ONTO YOU...OGUN TO PUNISH YOU FOR THE MAIL WEY U SEND ME U DUMB ASS BITCH.... NOR BE ME CAUSE YOUR FRUSTRATION SO EVEN IF YOU SEE MY MAIL JUST LOCK UP.. IDIOT

IF YOU DEY HEAR OF AGOGO U FOR NOR GIVE THOSE SHIT FOR YOUR EMAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU LIKE YOU ALL THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME ? MUGU MAN LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DAT OKIJA GO KILL U AND UR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOUR GENERATION

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more upset lads

[email protected]
Quote:
Ibeabuchi Ikpu nne gi , Monkey tuba nne ime , Idiot since u know have respect , KATASANDYE go and find the meaning , vagabon like u . Nkita rifolu gi Nsi; I go tell that girl wey u dey fuck that u get sickness . Ewu ndi igbo . this is why you are always poor.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy make u no dey yan like dis man...., we all d husle ok . i no b smal boy 4 dis game , u suppose 2 yan as a guy not like jjc or ote talk well let make mega money , i never knew ur email nor intetionally send u dis ok . shap shap

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Rotten fool, your corpse is singing had I known, Oh had I known.

Bonjour idiot,

I am pessimistic to have received the earlier communications. Wilful
waste makes woeful want. Fool !!!, do you think it easy going to school ? As you can see, your madness have started showing already. Very soon they will see your corpse on the street as a dead mad man. Your brain has gone hell wire when I have not started dealing with you. I hate to cause, but if I do, it will surely happen to you. Okay, just watch what will happen to you in the next 7 days from now. you just watch. I'm delighted to have received the preceeding communication. Every man has his price. The only lesson history has taught us is that man has not yet learned anything from history. For you, Old accountants never die - they just lose their balance. Your mouth cannot open to say out the kind of trouble you will find yourself in soonext for opening your filty mouth on who God has blessed. Your little boyish nature did not tell you "At high tide the fish eat ants; at low tide the ants eat fish" You are in trouble. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Since you are unrepentant for the muddle up you caused. Evil, death and a short life to you. If you wish good advice, consult an old man. I will stop and wait for your doom very soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I WILL GET U

FUCK YOUR MAMA.

SINCE U GET TIME 2 REPLY UR FATHER, IF I GET UR ASS EHNNN? I'LL BLOW UR HEAD OFF, I SWEAR. AM A CONFIRM RUGGED MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, A CULTIST.. I WILL TRACE UR FATHER'S ASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAKE WE WORK TOGATHER WITH ONE LOVE

NA YOUR MOTHER TOTO U DEY CAUSE,FUCK YOU ASS HOLE. IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!IDOIT !!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL BE POOR FOR EVER BELT ME

[email protected]
Quote:
FOLK YOU ARE SOIL/ YOU ARE JOST TOIKING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
U DON CRAZY BEFORE U WAN MAKE I TRES U.U DON CAUSE MY MAMA.
I DEY AFTER U NOW AND IF I CASH U I GO BRING U DOWN

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK FACE.......... WATING YOUR AND YOUR DED FAMILY SEE FOR LIFE???? HEY LOOK YOU RAT FACE.. YOUR FATHER WA DOR GET HIV ADIS E DA PAIN YOU SAY WE DA LIVE WELL? NOR LET AM PIAN YOU COS I ALREADY TEXT YOUR MOTHER SHE NOR TOO GOOD AS I THINK BUT SHE SUCK MY DICK WELL THAT I ENJOY SHE PAFECT FOR THAT ONE..

YOU BASTAD WA NOR GET MAMMA AND PAPA DA YAN.. NA MY FUCK YOU MAMA DIE.. WHY YOU DAD DIE FOR HIV ADIS MATTER SO YOU FUCKINGGGGGGGG ASSHOLLLL!!!!! GO TO HEILL

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More unhappy lads Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THINK ABOUT THIS

WHY DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO BE INSULTIVE TO YOUR FELLOW GUYMEN?? I DONT THINK IT IS PROPER MY FRIEND. IF THE MAIL GOT TO YOU, YOU OUGHT TO KNOW IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL, SO WHY GO THE EXTRA MILE TO WRITE ALL THOS OBSCENITY, DOES IT NOT BITE YOUR CONSCIENCE TO BE SAYING ALL THOSE THINGS TO YOUR FELLO0W HUSTLERS?????????

THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
poor man u will die for noting

[email protected] can copy and paste
Quote:
BASTARD REV UCHE EMEKA.....BASTARD REV UCHE EMEKA.....BASTARD REV UCHEEMEKA.....BASTARD REV UCHE EMEKA.....BASTARD REV UCHE EMEKA.....BASTARDREV UCHE EMEKA.....BASTARD REV UCHE EMEKA.....BASTARD REV UCHEEMEKA.....BASTARD REV UCHE EMEKA.....BASTARD REV UCHE EMEKA.....

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GO GIVE YOUR PAPA THE WESTERN UNION
OGUN GO PURNISH, DELTE AND CANCEL ALL YOUR FAMILY......AMEN!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MUGU Barrister U NOR DEY TRY .....GO BACK TO UR MAMA
IF YOU NOR BE GOAT YOU NOR DEY SHAME SAY NA OKIJA SHIRINE YOU DEY TALK ABT P ITY 4 UR FAMILY AFTER U DON DRINK THEIR BLOOD FINSH U GO KNOW ................I WILL U WEL AS A FOLISH LAWYER

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA PUSY IS BASTERDLY INFECTED

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY WIL FORK UR MOTHER N THUNDER WILL KILL U NOW NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL, YOU WILL DIE BY THAT SHRINE IDIOT, THAT IS WHY YOU CAN'T MAKE MONEY INYOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't join issues with poor men like u , I am richer than all ur family pu together. Am very sorry that you will remain poor for the rest of ur life

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WELL END UP IN SENDIBG MAMA PUSY TO ANYBODY AND YOU WILL DIE AND GO TO HELL YOU BASTERD BARRISTER YOU WILL NOT MAKE ONE NAIRA IN YOUR LIFE TIME AND YOU WILL KEEP BEGING AND DIE IN OKAFA

Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my favourite from this batch.
[email protected] likes to write in big font
Quote:
YOUR FATHER PRICK, YOUR MAMA TOTO, YOUR FAMILY GO POOR SOTE THEM GO DIE FINISH. YOUR GENERATION, GENERATION NO GO DIE BETTER, ALL OF THEM GO DIE POOR, THEM GO PUSH TRUCK. YOUR SONS GO PUSH TRUCK OR GO BE CONDUCTOR. YOUR DAUGHTERS GO BE ASHAWO ONE ONE NAIRA. YOU GO DIE OOOH
NO BE FOOL YOU BE. I KNOW BLAME YOU AT ALL. YOUR HEAD LIKE EARLY MEN OWN. YOU SABI ME SOOO, NA ME FUCK YOUR WIFE LAST MONTH; IDIOT. IF YOU GET GUTS SEND ME YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER IF I KNOW FUCK YOU UP. MY GUY I GO DOG YOU OOOH YOU DEY CRASE. JOO MAN LIKE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A JOO MAN. THE DAY I FUCKED YOUR WIFE NA SO SHE DEY SMELL FOR TOTO AND SHE NO EVEN WASH HER PANTS SELF. GUY YOU DEY TRY OOH. WELL SHA I STILL GIVE HER FIFTY NAIRA MAKE SHE TAKE BUY YOU FOOD MAKE YOU FOR NO DIE FOR HUNGRY. GOD PUNISH YOU THERE BASTARD.
[email protected]
NA YOUR GRAND PAPA WRITE YOU THIS MAIL. YOU GO SOON MEET AM UP FOR HE GRAVE. *DELETED*.

LET ME GIVE YOU A PIECE OF ADVISE FOR YOU ILLITRACY SAKE. GO AND STICK YOUR DICK IN A MONKEYS ASS BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR LEVEL. INFACT MONKEYS ARE WISER THAN YOU.
LET ME SOUND YOU A NOTE OF WARNING. IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF,YOU WILL SEE AND KNOW WHAT SPIRITUALITY MEANS BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE AGAIN. BOTH DAY AND NIGHT.
I WILL ONLY OPEN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ONCE MORE , AFTER THAT, I WILL DASH THE BOX. IF YOU EVER SEND ANY RUBBISH TO ME AGAIN, CONSIDER THAT YOU HAVE MURDERED SLEEP. AND YOU WILL SLEEP NO MORE YOU BASTARD

GO SUCK UR YORUBA FATHERS COCK FAGGOT FOR I AM DEY KING OF FESTAC NOW

SINCERELY,
CHIKELUO AGULERI
234-80-6093-5508

[email protected] writes
Quote:
I KNOW YOU AND I AM COMING FOR YOU,BECOS YOU INSULTED YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY,YOU ARE HOPELESS,I AM BIG AND ESTABLISHED,YOUR FATHER NEVER DRIVES A CRYSLER.YOU GONNA DIE POOR,YAHOO NO PAY YOU.ITS NOT ABOUT CLICKS AND CIGARETTE,I DO THIS AND I DO IT WELL.

E NO GO BETTER FOR ALL MY HATTERS!!!!
DONT CROSS MY PATH COS YOU WILL DIE,NA ME GO KILL YOU.THATS A PROMISE NOT THREAT!I KNOW YOUR REAL NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you know yourself you will quitely sit down amd watch. I reject you and your knowledge ...

[email protected] writes
Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY , BUT I HAVE IS THE SAME TO YOU ?BECOS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE WRITING RUST IN HELL WITHY YOUR INTIRE FAMILY AMEN.SO BE IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sattan will punish you to the last.

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK UR BLACK ALS, ASHOLE

[email protected] says...something
Quote:
ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA!
ICHI EWU!I CHI EWU!ICHI EWU!ICHI EWU!ICHI EWU!ICHI EWU!ICHI EWU!
ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA!
ORU AGBAJAA! ICHI EWU!I CHI EWU!ICHI EWU!ICHI EWU!ICHI EWU!ICHI EWU!ICHI EWU!
ORU AGBAJAA!ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA! ORU AGBAJAA! ORU !

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a bunch of lads an insult script with the subject line "AN EASTER BLESSING FOR U MY GUY"

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Thanks you

SAME TO YOU OOO
FUCK U AND DIE !!!
FACK BARRISTER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR BE REAL ANIMAL. I THOUGHT YOU ARE EVEN A HUMAN BEING BUT I DONT KNOW THAT DEALING WITH ANIMAL PIG LIKE YOU. NA THAT OKIJA SHRINE GO FINISH ALL YOUR FAMILY.I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ,YOU ARE THE FIRST BORN OF CLIFFORD ORJI FOR THAT REASON DOG WILL EAT YOUR FLESH BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTING BUT A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: O BOY HW NA

I have checked ur profile and get your details and we have contacted network and know where u are located we will track u down sooned.

useless and hopeless human bein like you. you don't have any hope of getting anything in life again and God will never help nor hear your prayer again just count yourself as nothing this world.

MBEKWU AND MBESILE LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Barrister Femi Johnson. why
BACK TO YOU SENDER RECIEVE IT AND SEAD AMEN. MUGUN? ME AND YOU WHO BE MUMU AND MUGUN. MONKEY LICK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA SHRINE COMFORT UR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:

I do not understand you but may be you will die first as example for enemy of progress you will die when you will be informed idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
It wonder me if you really merit your way out of school to be called a barrister. men see your spellings. guy you need to start garri school oooooooooooo because as for me i prefer to born 419 than to born basket brain like you.

your punctuation marks are wrong, you don't even know were to put stood stop or coma. Femi shame on you?. I believe you must be the biggest disgrace in your family please learn from my mail how good English is suppose to have been written

animal way say e go school. "Guy i shame for you oooooooooooooooo if na me be you as i no say i nor if write well" I for just chill than to fool myself. You feel say everything way reach person na be person own, why you fit say that mail na for pulper like you way no get job like me idiot you just want show yourself

If you want to learn proper English language contact me for further lectures you feel say your nor be mugu wise man you babe nor dey collect money from you still dey fuck outside me and you who mumu pass for life now play the fool to become the wise man. but you just played the wise to become the fool. asshole

I WONDER IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO THE COURT BEFORE NA CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER YOU BE OR WHICH KIND ONE COS PERSON LIKE YOU NOR FIT JUDGE CASE FOR COURT SINCE YOUR ENGLISH SPELLING ARE WRONG SO IS YOUR OUT SPOKEN TOO. MEN I DEY SHAME FOR YOU. MEN NA GRADUATE DEY DO THIS THING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NO SAY E BAD BUT MAN GET TO LIVE. FOR FOR THE NOW

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a very slow over the weekend. The lads must have taken holliday to spend their scam money on palm wine and 2-naria ashawo. Here are the few I got back

[email protected]
Quote:
NA FOOL YOU BE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MUMU GOES TO SCHOOL.

Your real father, mother, brothers and sistera.
You no dey read wetin u dey write, so so mistakes.
You wey don dey top, you no fit spell.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you and your fucking family

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun lo mapa gbogbo family eeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
musa guy like u

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY FUCK YOUR MAMA THERE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IDOOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: A MESSAGE FROM MOTHER

MY SON I REGETED THE DAY I GAVE BRITH TO YOU .YOU ARE NO USEFUL IN THE WORLD.YOU SHOLUD BE LEFT TO DIE THE DAY I GAVE BRITH TO YOU.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you add this addy to the list???

[email protected]

Laziest mugu i've ever met!!!

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not many replys this weekend. Crying or Very sad

[email protected]

Quote:
U said dat u ar a guy how come's u send ur message through to and not in d bcc folder, everybody s seeing all d email address dat u send dis ur robish to, including me ar seeing it.Look @ them below:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Guy I want u 2 lern how to work,don't u know dat u ar not d first person who send dat kind of shit 2 me. I have recieved it so many times b/4 urs.
Finaly u ar a monkey, just look at what u have time to write foolish boy, born by mistake like u..... go 2 heal with fucking act b'cos I'm into dis game b/4 u where born by mistake.

I added u just 2 finish u, u idiot do not know how 2 add, monkey my ID Was coloured so dat u 'll know it well.

Go ahead and westing ur time all my guys is recieving the same thing some idiot like u ar sending the same thing. send ur Dick 2 The Western Union I 'll go and pool it.

[email protected]

Quote:
do you think i dont know where you live i promise you that you will see.

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you you fucking rev idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
if you really pick this money �87000 (Eighty-Seven Thousand Pounds Sterling) from a fool like you
then you are to encourange other fools like you to pick thesame money from fools and idiot like you.You stupid fool your MAMA NA IDIOT TOO.

[email protected]

U ARE A COMPOUND FOOL AND WILL DIE A FOOL , *DELETED* A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL 4EVER, SO USE UR BRIAN, IF U HAVE ANY!!!

FOOL!!! GOOD DAY AND ROTTEN IN POVERTY, I WOULD HAVE TAKE U TO BE ONE OF MY BOYS BUT U HAVE NO IQ ,,,

[email protected]

Quote:
bastard

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic