SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

1nv3st0r F0rum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, We are currently trying to re-invigorate 1nv3st0r F0rum. This has proven to be a great baiting site, as witnessed by many a baiter's favorite pet, J03L 4kumiah. We will need to in the future attempt to seed this site with other lads. However, first we need to clean this site up a bit. We have already taken down a few lads that landed there and then turned into dead ends. There are undoubtedly a number of baiters who have joined and now no longer are involved. Also, there are a number who have joined and not posted a picture and this may look a little scary to a lad that may just visit. So I need you to reply to this post if:

1) You want your character maintained (please indicate your character of characters)

2) You want your character taken down (again, tell me who you are).

3) I haven't kept up with all the characters that J03L no longer trusts. If you tell me who they are I will make them go away if you wish. (I know about L0v3craft and Schm03 Wink)

Thank you, your 1nv3st0r F0rum team!

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)

Last edited by bill mcdill on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please leave Clem Weathers on the site, he's still getting emails from Prof Nina! Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill, 1v4na Bl0wu listed as 1v4na B3ryl on 1F is still actively baiting our lad through the forum. Please leave on the site. Thanks.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TBH, IF doesn't really do much to baiting other than make your bait a bit more convincing to the lad, which can be done in simpler and more effective methods. Sites like this come and go. Just because you point a lad to it doesn't mean they are guaranteed to bite.

In any case, I don't think I find the IF forum very useful, especially when noobs try to join massbaits and mess things up. I'm through with it. My aliases are M1dyck H3rtz |\|burrnz and K0ne Chugg3r.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex., get over it already.
Thanks.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don4ld4 Thump set up an e-mail account for that site registration and has been getting some very nice invitations for BIG BUCK business deals.
She's very happy with the response the site has been providing.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let you know. J4m3s Q1ng, investor from Asia, has just signed up, including a photo revealing him as a friendly person who doesn't mean any harm. Wink
So, please don't delete him.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

please let R0nald Myl3g live too ! Wink

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please leave 3nno 5vederin alive. He won't be too active, but he appreciates to come back when new lads arrive Very Happy JoeI does not really trust him any longer, but as he was too lazy to fill Enn0's forms, he cant tell me a cheat either Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joel already requested me to be his friend. And all it took was a comment in bad English in his topic...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic