SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Favourite Type of Bait / Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: What is your favourite type of scam / scammer to bait?

Overpayment (Classic Nigerian Petrol)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Next-O-Kin, Lawyer
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Next-O-Kin, Banker
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Orphan With Millions (Father tooke me so special)
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Widow With Cancer-Problem
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Lottery Winner
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Romance - African
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Romance - European
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cheque Mule
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
The Assassination (Hit-Mugu)
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Advance-Fee Loan
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Other (Wash-Wash, Ebay, Room 4 Rent, etc.)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
I Bait 'Em All!
39%
 39%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 58

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No reason really. I just thought it would be fun to find out what the preferred flavour is of some of my esteemed colleagues.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a number of prefernces, based on what modalities I've managed to think up. Right now, I'm working on some really inept refugee princess-style love scammers.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you add the charity scam, please?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not being too picky but, the "European" love scam? most vlads are Russian, of course there are scammers from The Ukraine who mosty do translation scams which are notoriously boring, or there are the Romanian scammers who also get classified as Vlads, both Romanians and Ukrainians are in fact Europeans, scammers from these locations are normally known as Vlads along with the Russians who in fact are Asian.

Technically Vlads are more commonly Asain love scammers, depending on how you view the continents, Russia is in Asia or Eurasia if your view is that Asia and Europe are one larger continent. of course there are those who believe that Africa and Eurasia are all part of the same continent known as Eurafasia, which incidentally includes locations well known for Lads, Vlads and Pinays.

I hope that clears it up Wink Laughing

As for which I prefer to bait

The Vlads from Russia are very challenging in most cases and although they are not my favourite bait as such they are the ones I prefer to bait as I enjoy the challenge.

I think the most fun for me is with the hitmugu bait, so many possibilities, so many twists and turns and so easy to get threats.

What other bait gets you a death threat on your first reply every single time Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I answered Advance Fee, because I seem to do more of those than any other, but one of the most satisfying baits I did was a check scam.
A lad recruited me as his check printer, so I managed to keep him going for 3 months with all kinds of logistical problems, and not one check sent to his mules (but plenty of warning letters). Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I answered "I Bait 'Em All!", simply because I actually do various types of lads. The most fun probably was my angry money-lender, but after what I did to him he started dropping out as soon as things didn't go his way. I hope he'll keep this up when going after real victims, that might actually safe a few people from wasting their money.
Maybe I should give him another ring with another character, just to test out if he still drops out when things get complicated.

The lad I'm working on with TtT must have been the most rewarding so far, the crazy photos, the safari, another one scheduled for tomorrow (by car from Akure to the S1mb4-camp in Benin!).

I had some fun with two check-mules, one actually just came back yesterday, but I think I'll have to get the FBI involved again. Wink

Also I had a hitman, who also was quite some fun, and then of course the orphans; just piccked one up again last week.

So, I really try to spread out as much as possible, without doing too many lads at a time, to avoid confusion and having to work too hard. Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Charity Scams

I love to help orphnages and give hope to the mugus Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frumpy & Rumbero: Good point, I totally forgot the charity scams. Since I don't know how to edit a poll after it's been entered (remember I'm not too bright), no I can't add it to the list. You'll just have to a) answer "other" and kick my ass later or b) forgo the poll, mention it here, and kick my ass later.

@ Murry: Noooo you're not being too picky (cough cough). Wink The geography lesson is well noted. I set up the two types of love scammers because I have recently come across a wealth of coastal boys doing the vlad-thing. From what I've seen, they imitate vlads but they still act like 419ers.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Murry Guru. The hitman group work was great fun and very educational.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Pillowpants
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for the hitman because it's my favorite of (my first) three baits going on right now.
Dr. Ad3 P3ters of the central Bank of Nigeria with my 8.3 million dollar ATM card is boring. K3lvin is too easy to distract, but my little hitman is hilarious. He's the first to be in my sig, too. Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I answered the Widow, but it doesn't really matter because soon enough they're all dancing to my tune.

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NOK Lawyer, since I can get them to safari sometimes..... but I like them all....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's really irrelevant what type of scam they are running. My favorite lad, as everyone might know by now, runs lottos, dying wealthy widows, orphans with a trust fund, etc.
I like a lad who is somewhat intelligent. They have to be smart enough to keep the bait interesting and be willing to get off script pretty quickly. The really dumb lads sap my patience and bore me.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All though I selected bait them all, my fave is the hitman lad, their attempts at intimidation make me laugh.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For me it has to be the hitman lad, at present and my favourite reading at the moment is Dog Dine's cheque Mule...........the work of a genius.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for Widow With Cancer-Problem, I hate these lads with a passion as my mother died of cancer a few years ago Evil or Very Mad

But.... these lads for some reason seem very easy to bait, I go along with their script for a while (baiting as a church official) then pull the plug on them & get them to join the church.

Those crazy lads Rolling Eyes Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Jadee1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pokemon - Gotta catch em all.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done most of those at some point, but normally it was just to see what the differing formats looked like.

I've gone back to what I know and love, the Barrister NOK jobs. I think 80% of all my baits have been straight 419, with most of those being dead relative / plane crash stuff. I just know the formats so well that I can concentrate on the more experienced and cagey lads without having to think too much about where it's going next.

Good topic by the way, it's a question I've always wanted to ask.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading through this thread it seems a lot of newer members have indicated that they like the hitman bait,

With that in mind I thought it was time for a shameless plug of the recent Hitman class which was held a few months back the link to the class is Here I actually just went back and relived some of the fun and adventure myself

While I am shamelessly plugging my class it would seem approapriate to plug the university, FrumpyBB has a link in his siggy line which will direct you to the 419eater University , in there you will find links to web cam lessons, safari lessons, straight baiting, love Vlads, YIMing romance lads and tell you of upcoming classes.

Take a look, no matter what your preference is, you will find very usefull information that can come in handy no matter what type of baiting you get into

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to have to vote for African - Romance.

It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly I can get a lad to completely forget about his scam script and instead fall in love with me, which takes the bait off in an entirely new direction.

Suddenly, instead of me sending them money to share their inheritence, they are encouraging me to steal money and runaway with them as their new wife... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
419migraine
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely the charity scam. That bait is easiest for me to take total control over.

"Except you did not give me the right house adress if you did i will send people to kill you."
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've taken a liking to the lads in Iraq who found Sadams secret fund. I got a knack for wasting much of their time.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Romance - African

I have a lot of them and believe you me, I love them all. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edit to add: Their time, that is! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think some of my best baits are check lads. I just love winding them up. If played properly you can get them to send you multiple checks, it is great fun.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I specifically go for wash-wash/black money scams. They are the best for what I do. That is, if I am following their scripts. For my church baits, I'll bait anything, but I don't like lotto lads. I base my baits more on their location than type of scam. Certain lads are better than others, IMO.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic