SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you burn your lad after the end of a bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Do you burn your lads

Yes
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
No
96%
 96%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 31

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never burned a lad before i think educating them of our existence is unnecessary.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. It's unnecessary and counterproductive.

EDIT: Besides, the bait doesn't end until you quit.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger

Last edited by hacker9 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not any more. It's more fun leaving them to wonder what they did wrong.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No point really... Just makes them a little more baiter aware.

If we tell them they get baited, that'll educate them to the tactics of baiters :O

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NEVER, just let them figure it out or have your character disappear.
I'm still getting emails to my "wife's email" from my first "friend" who knows I was shot in Amsterdam thanks to Vpmanchester's & Presephone's phone assistance. I hope to pick him up again, but haven't found his new addy yet and I stink @ asem's Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. (If someone read the stickies, this poll would be unnecessary).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Living up to your description, Pastor Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank

There are different views on this. I occasionally burn a lad. For instance, my lad Kevin Will Tony... this idiot has been around 2+ years. He's been on numerous safaris and has more church tattoos that you can count on one hand. I think the more destructive thing for an idiot lad like this would be to tell him that all of his work was in vain, because the church never existed. He was a big joke to a bunch of people. I mean, what would be more humiliating than that?

There are two schools of thought on this... some think that, in certain instances, burning a lad is of more benefit. For instance, from that moment on they will be skeptical of all people and may drop a real victim thinking they are a baiter. I don't agree with doing that every time, but I do think that there are certain instances where it is better to burn that not.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the most part no, but there are times when it can help or would be pointless not too. There is no hard and fast rule on this. Burning has it uses as does just fading away. I would say if you are just starting out to not burn, as you learn more you may come across the rare situation where burning will help more than fading.

Edit: Bah beaten by Jojo

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't tell anyone how to bait, but I don't do burns myself.

I used to (I think lots of people did), just because it was fun to get it all off my chest. But it was only fun for that moment and then the bait was definitely over. I've since found that a lad who is frustrated and confused is in far more pain than one who has just been burned. If you burn them, they know not to contact you anymore. If you leave them hanging or let the bait fade away, they'll always think there's still hope.

I think most lads already know about baiters and just write us off as a "cost of doing business", but I don't see any need to confirm it for them. That gives them the luxury of blaming someone other than themselves for a failed scam attempt.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
Living up to your description, Pastor Wink

Well... what would you have me do? Pfft.. never mind, there is a spring training game on the radio. Sweet Jesus, baseball is back!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think sometimes the concept of scambaiting is mis-read by the media and quite often new members here.
The idea of baiting is not to get one over on the "stupid scammer', the whole point is to waste his time and resources, if we educate every lad that we bait it won't take long before the word gets round as it did a while ago when the phrase "Gmail joker surfaced".
The way we get one over on the "stupid scammer" is with trophies, safaris and silly sig lines that we all like to have a laugh at in the privacy of our own forum.
We should leave every lad rebaitable, it's a bit like fishing, if you catch one throw him back in for someone else to catch another day.

pony pony Mortar x18
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As general practice, no. All of the stuff everyone else said about educating them, etc. applies here. So for short or straight baits, I'd say no.
I do agree that there are special circumstances where it is acceptable.
For me, it seems that the longer I've been baiting a lad, the more the temptation to burn them.
If I've run a lad around for years, with lots of twists and turns, and done as much mental torture as I can. . . burning him just seems too good to pass up. I'm not sure if I'll ever do it, but the lad I've been baiting for 10 months is a good candidate, IF the bait ever ends. Wink

That said, I think the benefit for burning is only to the baiter, really.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bombardeir good analogy Laughing as i said i don't burn i just want to see what other baiter's think about it.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never burned one yet.
Driven them demented explaining W onion, how to work a scanner and finding me offices in non existent places.
They eventually get bored/ frustrated and drop me.
Or i run off with the money and the postman
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima

Especially in the cases where the lad gets VERY off script, burning (IMO) seems more acceptable. For instance, if a lad falls in love with your character and starts doing all of these crazy things, it's more benefit to let him know that there is no hot female writing those letters (unless you are Ima) and that this whole thing was a hoax. My $.02.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never applied this on a lad.
It is more of a psychological trauma for them just to wonder about what happened.
Specially when they have been branded and have become property of a baiter Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo - I was thinking along the lines of when you are impersonating a celebrity also and the lad finally realizes you aren't the said celebrity. It is one of those, duh how stupid are you, moments.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never intentionally burned anyone, but Joseph Twumasi [email protected] found this site, whined about being treated poorly, and I did enjoy telling him that 5 people he thought he was dealing with were, in fact, just one person (me). He wrote very compromising emails (he is a closeted homosexual), and his shenanigans were vastly entertaining to me. I think he no longer scams as a result.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right on Ook. I had a lad find out after 3 safaris and a photo shoot that indeed I was NOT Christopher Walken. That's perfect for burning.

Goat

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dr stephen williams

Did you post the original gay mugu bait??? Is there a linky???
Smile Smile Smile

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's better to leave them wondering why their best didn't work out for them.

One school of thought says that if they ARE burned they will be wary of victims always wondering if they might be dealing with another "joker". [I have seen no evidence to support this theory.]

Several of us have a lad who KNOWS he was baited and yet he is still trying his bestest to get money out of the baiters who still have him.

I like to just leave them wondering...

Just like the poll...

...how did I vote? Confused

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Burning a lad can be a bait in itself. If a lad finds Eater, and/or figures out that you've been messing with him the whole time, that doesn't mean you have to tell him the truth.
I think it's hilarious to tell them that we get paid for baiting.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never-ever.

But I guess burning a couple of lads during a baiters career is acceptable, if done for a really good reason.
(haven't done it myself yet)

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Did you post the original gay mugu bait??? Is there a linky??

Some is in the $imb@ $@f@ris trhread, and search for "Lavendar lad" for pieces of it. I posted some of it in Premium out of a fear I would lose this lad (four months to get him to pack his bags).

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic