SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ooooh Poor Jo3l, Bad Lov3craft, Bad Schm0e !!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I offered Jo3l some law advices and maybe getting money back from business which "got wrong". He sent me this link

http://investorforum.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=1996260%3ATopic%3A1722

He also sent me some document about a business which "got wrong" too, with mr Schmoe.

Anybody who is reponsible - Congrats guys !!! Very Happy

P.S. Anybody baiting him using name Charl3 ?

OK IT HAD BEEN ALREADY DISCUSSED HERE SOMEWHERE...CASE CLOSED...AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO COME WITH SOMETHING NEW Crying or Very sad

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h

Last edited by TheKnightWhoSaysNi on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is funny. He sure know hows to tell a story. He has missed his calling, he really should be a writer. Look at all the elements he works in.

Sex
Quote:
in relations with a rubber plantation Shocked

suspense
Quote:
I realize my life was in danger and i had to leave tamale.

things to be thankful for
Quote:
Fortunate enough i found a single cafe with a very slow connection

mystery
Quote:
I am browsing here in this cafe and i realize that Mr.H.P Lovecraft died in 1937.

humor
Quote:
Please if you have any correspondence with any of these person i beg that you discontinue it now before you situation becomes worse than mine.

hope
Quote:
Otherwise,i would have doubts about other members on this forum.Which i don't want to.

Edit: I just noticed this was my 800th post and it's a PW post.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...but it�s cool Thumbs up

Well, you�ve forgotten a few things Very Happy

Big business
Quote:
I found a huge property with a land size of1,600 ACRES approx

Deceived love
Quote:
I was supposed to me her at the airport and take her to the hotel i booked for her.

International jet-set
Quote:
After an hour delay the flight touched grounds at Ghana International airport called KOTOKA INT AIRPORT.

Bankers & stacks of money
Quote:
she deposited my check worth half a million dollars in a local bank called Prud3nt14l Bank

Nightmares, witchcraft and savages
Quote:
Well,it all ended up by me traveling to Tamale to close the deal there.It was a Friday and night had fallen...

Education
Quote:
I am browsing here in this cafe and i realize that Mr.H.P Lovecraft died in 1937.

An archenemy for life?
Quote:
So who is this Mr.H.P.Lxxxx on this forum using a dead man's picture?

Will The Dark Lord succeed? Will Hermione Granger be at the Hogwarts airport next time? Why did Albus have had to die in 1937? Why did Stan Shunpike lose his return flight ticket? Will the Weasley twins do another mean trick? Are there dragons in the outskirts of Tamale after dawn? Do they have floo powder in Tamale�s chimneys or not? Why didn�t J03l, at the age of 20, learn to apparate? Are muggle investors to be trusted?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all have collected various trophies from J03L, but honestly his IF rant is still the greatest present. With the possible exception of the email that Kurat and I got stating he was jumping on an airplane to meet us in Tamal3. God, this is beautiful Wink

Signed, the late J03 Schm03

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My sincere condolences to the family of the late J03 Schm03 and congratulations on his safari. 1vana never met him, but has heard great things about him on IF......until his downfall that is. Wink

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I had not seen it with my own eyes, i would not believe it.
He himself was the first to forward that linky to his IF rant to me.
For some reason he does not make contact to my fake lads.
I think he draws a line between real bad 419 scammers from Nigeria (mostly Igbo people) and himself, who is merely begging for some funds and hands out his RL details to anybody. M0ses, ARK and J0el are a class of their own ... they can even walk into Prud3ntial w/o being arrested. Though they are thophy machines and seem special dumb to us, perhaps they are the slicker guys on the scene Confused

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am also intrigued by the fact, that J03l gives away his contacts and personal info as though he was a businessman. He hasn't lied to none of us... when we send him on a safari, he lets everyone know. When he is dealing with someone else, he gives us a polite heads-up that he will be providing our trophies later, since he is occupied by hard work atm.
Such a good lad...

Though he might be dumb, he is a potential lad to receive money from real vics.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic