SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest from him:

Quote:
Are you treathening me?
i am working on how to get the information
so you need to be patient

The latest from me:

Quote:
I am simply laying out the alternatives that confront you; prosperity or death.
I have not ordered your termination so you have the opportunity to prove your worth to me.
Be informed, however, that my patience has its limits!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is back!
Ray wrote:
My connection went off so i was just re-activated today

@Sir Cumfrence, it doesn't look like you overplayed your hand. The fun is continuing. Ray forwarded me this email he got from P3t3:
Quote:
Okay Jim,

I noticed that you changed the passwords but it only takes a little time to discover the new ones. I see that you know about my little operation here in the US before my arrest. I see some names like P3ter C03lho, N!ck Anelk@ and my connection to the militia and mafia in my old country.

None of this information makes any difference Jim.

Oh you wont find me at Flagstaff either. That was an obvious set up which I knew about all the time. I like your little helper B0v!s. I might try and make contact with him myself to see if he wants to work for our people. You are obviously making things difficult for him but still he keeps working and working.

Bye bye
P3t3

From our AIM chat:
Quote:
Me : What does me mean? Why will he contact me?
Ray : he might want you to come work for him. He is a thief. a lier and a scumbag. beware of him
Me : This is P3t3 Gr@ves, right? His real name is p3trovich or something? The Russian terrorist, right?
Ray : yes
Me : Shit! A terrorist is going to contact me. Damn it, Ray. He knows where I am. I am a dead man. Shit shit!
Ray : common.... stop this.... he cant do you anything..... he is someone whom you yourself can handle
Ray : stop... i got news for you... just made you scared....
They are gettimg him. we already have his location. he is in Flagstaff... and he cant go anywhere. he sent the email to scare me
Ray : dont you get it... i was told he cant fight... he only has people wh work for him and now those people are turning their backs againts him
Me : I am going to buy a gun.

Me : Where is he now?
Ray : he is in flagstaff .. scared of coming out.. a spy spotted him and told my people who are looking for him
Me : His email says he knows Flagstaff was a trap, and he is not there.
Ray : he is in Flagstaff. and Latoya and his kids are there too. but different locations... he is there and we know. a spy spotted him
Me : Who is Latoya?
Ray : so he always know there is a trap there for him. if he shows up they will get him so he is making some plans of coming for his family... remember i told you he love his family
Ray : Latya is the wife
Me : OK. A spy spotted him. You have to get him NOW, while you know where he is. Otherwise he could move at any time.
Ray : we cant rush. i am sure you know. but security are all over
Me : What are you waiting for? If you wait, he could move and then you have lost him.
Ray : no no no...
Ray : its a game .. the Prey and the Predator... the prey will come
Ray : and the PREDATOR GET THE PREY
Ray : he cant do anything stupid becasue he love the wife and kids...
Me : Did you ever see the movie Jurassic Park? The predator thought he was smarter than the prey. But the prey became the predator. You have to know when to move.
Ray : LOL
Ray : he cant move
Ray : Hey Jim,

Are ya still with me here? I need my wife and Kids alive. i will do anything you want

P3t3
Ray : thats the new mail he sent to me now
Me : It's a trick.
Me : This guy is a terrorist. Do you really think he values human life? He doesn't care about his wife and kids. They are pawns in his game.
Ray : he cant trick me.... i know p3t3r.. and i know how to get him... there are some people that works for him that i know now
Me : OK, Ray, I will leave the war games to you. There is nothing I can do about that. Just make sure you get this guy. Don't fuck this up.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m glad the bait has not been seriously interrupted.

Arranblonde wrote:
so .... will you let Ray be?

Well let me think about that for a moment, NO! Twisted Evil
Ray wrote:
Ray : Hey Jim,
Are ya still with me here? I need my wife and Kids alive. i will do anything you want
P3t3

P3ter never sent this message to little �ole Ray. Rather like the really evil guy in �The Usual Suspects�, P3ters wife and kids are ultimately dispensable
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Ray, he makes me laugh.
Anyhow, Trin and I are here in Flagstaff wondering what I should do about this location, the walled compound and all. My question to the group is . . . is it time for Oliver to die in an assault on said compound while looking for Peter? I will put my fate out to the group, if my dying in Flagstaff helps keep Ray in our control I am all for it. Marvinator could work up a newspaper clipping for us. Besides, even if I die, Trinity could take over for keeping me in this bait. Opinions???

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Be informed, however, that my patience has its limits!

I've been told that his terminatrix uses a mortar for the dirty work and a broom to clean up.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone please lay out a census of all the people who are in Flagstaff and why they are there? I have lost track. Embarassed

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^DD^^

Jo3 M@m@ gave me the address per the request of Ray so that I may check if P. Grav3s was there.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what does R4y have to say now?

Quote:
Hello there
May be you dont know this.
Peter is not working with me or working for me. He
stole money from me. he employed an hacker to hack my
computer and stole my money. i dont even know how he looks like
he only contact me via email no phone calls.
I dont know him from Adam and i dont know how he looks like.

So he doesn't know anything now...

I'll have to ask who Adam is. My knowledge of slang is minimal.

ETA:

Quote:
Perchance you could tell me something that is actually of some use? Ignorance gains you precisely nothing!

Who is Adam? Provide me with his contact details at once!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J@ck is getting tired of waiting on the checks:

Quote:
R@y,
What the f#ck man? I keep going to my mailbox and there are no gorram checks in it. Please tell me when I will be getting the first check. USPS from Oregon to me is only 2 or 3 days. I wasn't even able to have a birthday dinner, money is so tight for me.

Do I have a job or not?
J@ck

Might as well have the side characters up his stress levels huh? Maybe I will tell him that I am going to be a check handler for another company that is willing to send me checks within 2 days. I hear they are offering a 20% commission. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Who is Adam? Provide me with his contact details at once!

Yastreb, you manage to take a little bit of nothing and turn it into something hilarious. I'm still laughing at this.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time Ray and I have an AIM chat, I tear him a new one for all his failures to perform. (We always kiss and make up before the end of the chat.) This time I yelled at him for not sending me new checks and the associated scan of a phishing victim's check.

He must have gotten sick of being berated because he stopped and sent me the check scan in the middle of our chat. Yay! That's one more phished account that Ray wasted money buying and that now can't be used against a victim.

Someone mentioned this before, and I have to agree. Ray may not be the brightest, but he is a powerhouse who is hard to slow down. He keeps coming up with stolen bank accounts. He keeps coming up with more victims to mail checks to. Even during our AIM chats, he simultaneously sends and receives emails from multiple addresses. I know because I'm on the other side of some of those email conversations.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mules' checks should be clearing about now, which means payday is near. Ray is getting excited and nervous. From a chat Ray and B0v!s had yesterday:
Quote:
Ray : please call my clients and ask when will they have the cash
Ray : i am too anxious. i need to know
Me : I have now called or emailed them all. They all have their checks and are waiting for them to clear. Bothering them on the phone again will not speed up the process. In fact, it will just make some of them mad, which is not helpful.
Me : If people don't start sending me money by Wednesday. I will call to follow up.
Ray : tuesday. wednesday is too far. someone might double cross them... i dont want to loose again
Me : Oh, I see what you're saying. Good point. I'll call Tuesday.
Ray : becasue some are not replying me emails. and i am pleased to avoid being hacked... i am very sure someone might have been contacting them . Please make sure you call very early tomorrow please
Me : I will make sure to call early.

Even though B0v!s promised to call everyone early this morning, Ray couldn't help emailing a few people himself. It was a good opportunity to reassure Ray that B0v!s is on the job. Here's an exchange with one vic named N@t@sh@ (no relation to all the Russians in this bait):

Ray wrote:
I am sure you all have your checks in the bank and waiting for it to clear so you can get the money. Please remember you are to call B0v!s and follow his instrcutions on how to send the money to him. if any other person emails or contact you, please do not follow their instructions. please to avoid being a victim of like the other time

N@t@sh@ wrote:
I have one check in the bank. You say I have "all my checks". Am I supposed to have more than one check? I only got one.

Bovis called and talked to me about this. Please confirm if I am supposed to have multiple checks.

Ray wrote:
You are to get one check and when yu cashed it you are to send the money to B0vis

Please incase anyother person contacts you, please do not answer but to alert B0vis

N@t@sh@ wrote:
Thanks for clarifying that. I have B0vis's number and I will call him if anything strange happens.

Ray wrote:
Thanks and moreover, when do you think you are going to have the cash
I hope the bank should tell you

N@t@sh@ wrote:
The check is supposed to clear today. Bov!s called early this morning, I gave him all the details, and he gave me the payment instructions.

Thanks a lot for hiring Bov!s. He is very professional. Much better than the sloppy treatment I experienced from your company before. I was ready to quit, but now that you have someone competent I can deal with, I'm glad I stuck with it.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday Ray sent a mass email, with one of my characters in the "To" field, and everyone else in the "Bcc" field. Just now I got this from one of the other recipients of that email:

Quote:
Hi!

I got this email through an email from R@ymond J@mes...? Do you know who or what I am talking about? He emailed me and for some reason your email address was in the "To:" area. Just thought I would check and see who this is! Since we both work for the same guy...........

Is this from anyone here?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
I dont think you understand me
I mean i dont know him at all is the same thing are i
dont know him from Adam

This just sent:

Quote:
If you wish for clear lines of communications, then do not use slang!
Do you have any information on Y3vg3niy P3tr0v1tch that may be of any use whatsoever? My offer to you is contingent on the supply of useful data.

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can Ray do all of this? I cannot even begin to comprehend it! How could this possibly be all from the same guy! Its nuts!

Anyways, he accidentally emailed me someone's email address and I wondered if it was someone on this board. Should I just post it or send it to someone better informed on Ray's dealing...like everyone else on this post!

Also, he is wanting to hire one of my characters as a hacker to find out about a few of his employees....help! Ha!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a little of our convo to fill anyone who is interested in working with "Sam the Hacker!" Tabitha was the original employee and but her email account was hacked by Sam. He is now threatening Ray that he is going to do something to his girl if he doesn't work with him....

Quote:
Sam

I know you have the money
But please let her be in peace and let me be in peace for God sake

Please

Quote:
I do not think so. You think I am a good person? Please....It is so funny how often she writes you. She really is a pretty little thing. Always very nice to me. Pity, I think I may have to have my way with her. Unless you want to work something out.

She thinks you must find her ugly since you have not responded to her hot little picture she just sent you yesterday. She is anything but ugly...

Quote:
Okay sam
what do you want me to do
its unfair you are punishing her for a crime she never commited
why?

Quote:
I want you to continue to send her checks. The next 3 checks I want to have completely. After that I want 20% of the check.

I am doing this because I can. Yes this little sweetie doesn't deserve it but who the hell cares? If you agree to my terms I will let the emails continue and she will be safe for now.

Quote:
Sam

getting checks is not a problem
I beleieve we can work together
You are good in hacking
i might be in need of you and pay you real good if you dont mind

Please reply asap

Thanks

Quote:
Hm...This seems very interesting...You have my attention. What do you suggest? How do you want this to work and how much will you pay?

If anyone wants to help me out with this hacker bit, I would be appreciative. I am not quite sure where to take this one, and I would definitly would love to help anyone out! Thanks!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

flippingsweet wrote:
If anyone wants to help me out with this hacker bit, I would be appreciative.

I have a fairly strong IT security background plus a will to piss on scammers chips. Tell me what you want to have achieved and I'll make up some convincing (but mis-educative) balls for you if you like. I'm sure there are others here who can too. If you want to PM it to keep the thread clean, I'm fine with that Smile
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray showed me this email he got:
B3nny H!ll wrote:
I have all my money Thanks is it ok if I dont call B0vis and just keep the money?

Unless one of you is B3nny H!ll, there is a non-Eater baiter attacking Ray. Ray has assigned me to contact B3nny and collect the money from him. We didn't discuss enforcers, but I told him about the possibility of suing and then trying to collect by garnishing wages and hiring collection agencies and so on. Jeez, this is turning into a real job for me!

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of the 119 checks B0v1s sent, 19 were to baiters and 100 were to real vics. While Ray is drooling over the 19 who are about to send him money, he's wondering why none of the 100 have gotten checks. He told me those people are customers of someone named Adr!@n.

Ray gave me phone numbers and email addresses of 25 of the 100 and asked me to investigate. That gave me the opportunity to provide Ray with a plausible explanation for the missing checks. I wrote him tonight.

I wrote:
R@ym0nd,

As you asked, I called Adri@n's customers who didn't get a check. I got some disturbing news that explains what happened. One of the people got this letter:

Dear Postal Customer:

Earlier this week, the United States Postal Inspection Service, the law enforcement arm of the US Postal Service, intercepted and seized a number of items that were being sent to various recipients. The items were stopped by USPS based on a tip from United Parcel Service about possible fraudulent financial instruments. The contents of these envelopes were stolen personal checks drawn on United States banks, and/or counterfeit United States Postal Money Orders, and/or counterfeit bank cashier's checks.

If you have received other such items in the mail, please do not cash these items. They are fraudulent and will overdraw your account.

Sincerely,
P@tr!ck Henders0n
US Postal Inspector

This is obviously a result of all those problems you had with UPS. As you remember, I told you to call UPS and clear up your dispute with them. You refused, and your pigheaded failure is now coming back to haunt you. I hate to say I told you so, but that mistake is now costing you money.

B0v1s

Last edited by Dog Dine on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, folks, I'm becoming a post whore on this thread. Embarassed

The good word N@t@sha put in is paying dividends for B0v!s.
Quote:
Ray : N@t@sha told me you called her already this Morning, Hxxxx and Hxxxx also sent an email telling me they are expecting a call from the bank either today or tomorrow
But N@t@sha said she should be able to get the cash today that you have giving her instructions on how to send the money

Me : Yes, I spoke to her and others, too. She knows her instructions. I will expect to get her money.
Ray : good Job. she even accredit your effort. telling me i have now employed a professional
Ray : lol
Ray : i am proud of you B0v!s
Me : Thank you. It's always nice to get a good recommendation.
Ray : not just a good recommendation. there is a bonus for that too. I am getting you the Ipod i promised . ow much is the IPOD ?
Me : Oh my goodness.
Me : There are several models.
Ray : common name the price
Me : Hold on, let me look. I have an ad here somewhere...
Me : The iPod Touch with 32GB is a sweet little number. It's $499.
Ray : lets say 500$.... good.
Ray : i am also oweing you for this month and in addition with the balance of 1,000$ making how much?
Me : $2000 salary, $200 bonus, $1000, $500 iPod. Is that what you calculate?
Ray : tell me.. i guess it should be 3,700$ if i am correct or is there anymore?

Ray is getting married! However, his knowledge of his own city is weak.
Quote:
Me : How about you, are you married?
Ray : no i am not..... but planning to marry ... you will be my VIP .... i will pay for your VISA and Trip to UK
Me : Hey, that sounds fun! I've heard London is a fun city.
Ray : yeah.. you gonna love it
Me : All right, I hear they have some sort of big ride, like a roller coaster. I forget what it's called. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Ray : yeah..but i dont really fancy cars. we use Right hand drive here and some are still manual
Ray : i cant drive cos of my bad license and Fl3tcher is not use to driving right hand drive cars
Me : No, I'm not talking about cars. There's a big tourist attraction where you go way up high above the London skyline. It's supposed to have an awesome view.
Ray : yeah there are more. when you come we can have time to tour... actually i dont do tour but i am going to do this for your sake
Me : Oh, yeah, I remember now, it's called the London Eye. Have you seen it?
Ray : nope
Ray : i dont tour
Me : But you must have seen it as you go around the city. I hear it's hard to miss.
Ray : lol
Ray : i will when you come around
Ray : i am getting marries in 3 month time [let's hope this bait is still going on when Ray gets married]
Me : Well, congratulations, my friend. What is your fiancee's name?
Ray : Sunita.. but you can call her Racheal
Me : Where is she from?
Ray : Bombe India
Ray : i am from Mumbai India and she is from Bombe India

I didn't tell Ray that Mumbai is another name for Bombay.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DD,

Ray is pwned! BIG TIME! bow_down bow_down bow_down
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have another character in the bait?

Quote:
The person who can help me get more information about his is a very good friend of mine whose name is Joe and he is sick presently

I will have to wait till next weeka dn he will get
more informationa dni will let you know

Please bear with me

Thanks

Is "Joe" anyone here?

Sand Timer x 7
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray has, only in the last day told P3ter Gr@ves about a certain Joe M??a, his "helper, who is a lawyer with contacts", but nothing more than that. He actually denied that B0v1s was his helper. But we all know that Ray (or the people the who collectively represent Ray) are lying scum.

FYI, P3ter has now returned to his criminal fraternity (location unknown) and is making plans to further chop Ray's eagerly anticipated dolla. But P3ter has left open the opportunity for another chopper to take the cake this time.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - Was one of the checks supposed to go to J@ck G0ff? J@ck is perturbed at Ray's incompetence and might not want to pay him.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K0sch31 just sent this:

Quote:
If I am obliged to wait, then I expect the information to be exceedingly accurate.

I do not tolerate failure. Do not fail me.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic