SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there no shame II - New York's governor busted w/ hookers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones....c'mon, people, who among us HASN"T been caught with or linked to hookers???? ......
...........................Oh, that many? Really???......Uhhh Never mind... Embarassed

starstarstarstar
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

meyer wrote:
3strikes_out wrote:
It amazes me he would partake in this activity since he has prosecuted prostitution rings as an AG. He should have damm well known this wasn't 100% risk free.

Yes. But this obviously raises questions (I did not read any reports on this, so maybe this is already being asked, it looks rather obvious to me):
Could it be that back when he was involved with prosecuting people behind such rings some of them got away that should not have gotten away? And that those people later on did him a favour in return by for example offering substantial discounts?

No, I don't think that was the case. The reason he was caught was because he was moving such substantial amounts of money to and from different accounts. They suspected that he was into some kind of laundering scheme but instead, it was just good ol' prostitution.

And no PRS, no girl is worth that per hour. I know what we'd do for the first 5 minutes. For that kind of hourly rate, I sure wouldn't be sleeping with the hooker. Not for the whole hour anyway. She'd be pressure washing my house and doing some yard work.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She'd be pressure washing my house and doing some yard work.

..all this only wearing high heels and lingerie, I suppose, right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hookers are great. I just feel sorry for the guy for getting overcharged. They saw him coming alright.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

No pun intended?

Yes BC, she would look REALLY good out there pressure washing my house. However, maybe not high heels. While I'm into that, that might slow her down. And for that kind of money, she doesn't need ANYTHING slowing her down.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For $3100 per hour, she better be able to give me an extended 60 minute orgasm. That might be worth $3100.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you brought her to your home to power wash your house, would that still be considered soliciting?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think for that sort of money, what you probably get is discretion. The Gov could get laid for a lot less, but if it's anything like the UK, the hooker would be straight off to the gutter press to sell her 'Gov XX snorted coke off my bottom' story. That happens to footballers and politicians here regularly, I assume the ones you never hear about either (a) behave themselves or (b) pay the premium for a girl well paid enough NOT to sell her story. Doesn't stop the FBI listening in though...

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone etc.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic