SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why I hate people sometimes UPDATE: The details....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One day (yesterday), I was just walkin' down the street minding my own business when all of a sudden some miscreant attacks me and tries to steal my laptop. The monitor is broken, so I'm just gonna order another off ebay to try to salvage it, but I will be using this as an excuse to get a new laptop. Very Happy

God people suck sometimes...

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you broke it round his feckin' head!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

btw People suck less, the bigger a dog you have.
Smile Smile Smile

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex. wrote:
One day (yesterday)

C- superfluous.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thieves...don't we all just love them!

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You OK, Ex?

Can fair shake you up that sort of stuff
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HOPE YOU OK EX

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I was parked in the Ector County Colisuem parkin lot last sept. for the fair, and i had my brand new laptop in the backseat, and i put my purse in the back seat and covered it up with a towel, and my backseat was FULL of stuff, so you couldn't tell any difference in a towel layin on the seat, and apparently, someone was watchin us put it back there, broke into my truck, stole my purse, charged 300 bucks in gas on my debit/credit card, got off with my ID and my SScard, a whole book of checks, my laptop, my 300 dollar CD player, and my brand new CB, my radar detector, and the majority of my CD's, there was no evidence of them slim-jiming it, and the cops came and could give a sh!t less... i tried for 2 months to get my dectective to tell me something, but he couldn't give a rats as$, my bf and i found out where they used the card, but the Town and Country wouldn't let us see the tapes without a cop there, and the cop wouldn't drive 2 miles down the street to look at the tape... stupid law enforcement... so yeah, i feel yer pain buddy...
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's why I proudly wear my "End Racism...Kill Everyone" shirt as often as possible.

starstarstarstar
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the way you say "tried" to steal. Meaning you fought the **** off. That part is awesome. Shame about your laptop being damaged though

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear you fought back.To often the advise of the "profesionals" is to give them what they want,become a victim.The whole purpose of this website is to fight back.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guns dont kill people... people kill people with guns because they deserve it Twisted Evil

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mrbigtime wrote:
Guns dont kill people...

bullets Smile coming out of the ends really really fast kill people, my idea for gun control... make all guns legal ban all the bullets. that way the gun would have to get renamed ... a club

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

This is what they need to do

NSFW

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato Chris rock is hilarious Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
CrabCakes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

packman wrote:
my idea for gun control...

Gun Control is EVERY ROUND ON TARGET

Malaysia x 1
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gun clubs already exist. Rolling Eyes

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, in case anyone is wondering, I am fine. He won't be coming around again, thats for sure. I suffered no scrapes or abrasions.

If anyone wants specific details, he had me in a hold from behind, but he left my right elbow free. I hit him in his solar plexus (temporarily stops your breathing), then elbowed him between his upper lip and nose, which made him stagger, then I place my leg beehind his supporting leg and pushed him. Once he was on the ground, I kicked his hamstrings (so he couldn't get up for a couple minutes), picked up my bookbag, and walked off.

Also, this is what I will be buying to replace the monitor he broke:

[Mod edit - long link removed - causing forum blowout. Shorten link and repost - SB]

On a lighter note, please don't turn this into a gun control thread. Some people feel very strongly on that issue.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear you gave that guy what he deserved, a good beating. And of course that you got out of it unharmed, except for your broken monitor of course. If you'd had checked right away you could have "rewarded" him for that by also breaking something belonging to him, like maybe his jaw. Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fixed linky

Sorry sheboppe Embarassed

EDIT: Typo.

@ rootuser

My knowledge of self-defense is more or less limited to hitting the right places rather than hitting hard and submissions. I can throw a decent punch, but no one-hitter-quiters are coming from me. I'm more of a kicker anyhow.

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex. You are officially on my list of certified bad asses. I'll bet that loser was sorry for ever trying to mess with you!

You are the Bruce Lee of this forum in my eyes now! Very Happy

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you're OK, and that you fought back.

For those who admire mugging victims fighting back, this guy did it in trumps!!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10497856

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was attacked one evening and my young son was taken, I was stabbed and then managed to up-end the asshole that was trying to separate my head from the rest of my body. They fled with my son, unfortunately local LEO at the time considered it out of their hands as it was a federal court issue. I was bleeding from a small puncture wound made with a screwdriver. It was deep and my right kidney still feels it today.
@chevy
Sometimes the LEO just don't get the full picture. Unfortunatley there are so many idiots out there throwing dust in the air, at times it's hard to separate the victims from the perpetrators.

@ Ex
I hope you put a few really good kicks in while you had the chance. Gota love a good ending.

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol @ all

It wasn't some intense Jackie Chan 15 second fighting sequence, just someone who knew where to strike. Also, as much as I wanted to, I didn't do anything extra and wouldn't have even if I knew my laptop was broken for the simple fact that my honor wouldn't allow it.

hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you should have at least gotten his email address, so we could bait him... Twisted Evil

EDIT: About the gun control issue... Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@harrya

That's an awful story Crying or Very sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic