SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very polite brush off

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this from one of my mugus.

Quote:
Dear Caron
I have talk with the foreign remittance director of the bank,and he told me that you are not serious and ready to follow their instructions, for them to transfer the fund to your bank account in UK.

The banker told me that you have disrespect and insult him, that they will not be working with you anymore since you are not ready to follow their and you insulted him. Anyway i am really very sorry to inform you that i will contact another new partner from here, who can assist me follow instructions with the bank,for them to transfer the fund to my new partner bank account.

Have a nice day and God bless
bye
Mrs Alan Mina

I think I accused the solicitor of being a drunk or something. I must admit in half of these baits I forget who is who or what stories I have been telling.

Anyway I thought it was a very polite brush off. I am of course going to try and keep her on the hook.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell her you're completely stressed out, you had another deal going, paid up to 20.000 and now they don't answer your emails anymore Twisted Evil

You're there, ready to be plucked Very Happy

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also bait her from another account and be her new partner.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cvb wrote:
I am of course going to try and keep her on the hook.

My limited experience tells me that you shouldn't have a hard time with that! Wink

You might apologize, or you might get all righteous and defend your position since the foreign remittance director is an incompetent fool who insulted you and doesn't know anything about the laws in your country. Both have been known to work, but I much prefer the latter because I don't like apologizing to anyone let alone a scammer.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make up a letter from the bank to you and forward to your mugu.

Tell him that is the reason you insulted the SOB in the first place.
The bank should be sending you a letter of apology Laughing

That will make the mugu think twice about him trying to drop you. Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suprise suprise, she has forgiven me.

Quote:
Dear Caron

As the bank as instructed you kindly follow up and send the transfer fees 250 pounds, to the bank through western union office, to Ghana western union office,with all informations the bank as given you to make the transfer fees to them.

Immediately you send the transfer fees to the bank through western union office,they will transfer the fund to your bank account.

So arrange and send the transfer fees to the bank immediately as they instructed you western union money transfer,And keep me inform once you make the payment to them western union,and also keep me inform immediately the bank transfer the total fund to your bank in UK,immediately.

Thanks
Mrs Alan Mina

This is her follow up after I questioned why a fscking bank would want to use western onion rather than wire transfer.

Quote:
Caron

You are the one holding up the business,by refuse to follow up instructions the bank told you since last week.

The banker told me that they don't accept so-more amount transfer in their bank account.

This is why they have ask you to send the fees through western union office,which will be fast and easy for them to pick up the payment today,And make the transfer to your bank account today.

Like i said you are the one holding the business now,as instructed kindly send the fees now through your western union office UK, to Ghana western union office.And update the bank with the payment details.and update me also.

And keep me inform immediately the bank make transfer to your bank account today.I think this will be my last advice and instructions to you on this matter,If you still fail to send the bank the fees through western union office as instructed.I will contact another partner and tell the bank not to work with you anymore, as i don't want any problem or delaying of these transfer from your side.

So send the fees to the bank now through western union money transfer ,as you have been instructed,once you have send it update me immediately ,i wait to hear from you urgent.

Mrs.Alan Mina

I do not understand that The banker told me that they don't accept so-more amount transfer in their bank account. comment either.

Time to up my cursing quotient.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply to Mina.

Quote:
Mina,

I do not understand. As I have previously told you this money would have already been paid if they has sent their bank account details. They are a fscking bank after all. Also this sentence "The banker told me that they don't accept so-more amount transfer in their bank account." does not make any sense to me. I know you are only a barely educated semi literate savage but you try and explain what you mean?

Caron

And hers to me.

Quote:
Caron

I think you don't understand English very well, bank to bank transfer will waste their time to casher up the payment from their account, four days before they can cash the money and transfer to your bank,this is why they are using western union office wish will be faster for them to cash the money today and make the transfer to your bank account today.

The banker told me that they want to use Western union money transfer because it will be faster for them to cash the money today.

And also for them to make the transfer to your bank account today.this is why they are using western union money transfer office,which is faster for them to cash up your payment today,and make transfer to your bank account today.

I hope you understand now so stop delay and send western union money transfer to Ghana western union office immediately.for them to make the transfer to your bank account today.

Mrs Alan Mina

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This all brings back memories of one banker Lad back in 2006. I told him:

Quote:
I have arranged for the transfer of $3000 to your bank in the name of David Francis. Please confirm receipt and make the transfer as soon as possible.

I'd earlier mentioned a bank transfer, so it should have been clear enough... not so:

Quote:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND TO US THE INFORMATION YOU FILLED AT THE WESTERN UNION, SUCH AS MTCN, SENDERS NAME, TEST QUESTION, TO ENABLE US PULL IT HERE,

I didn't take that politely:

Quote:
I didn't send the money by Western Union. That, if I might be direct, is about the dumbest idea I ever heard.
No, I sent it by direct bank transfer

Then surrealism set in:

Quote:
YOU SHOULD FOLLOW OUR INTRUCTION BY SENDING THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, OR YOU COME IN PERSON TO PAY THIS MONEY, TI IS THE BEST OPTION WE ARE GIVING YOU.
BE INFORMED THAT WE ARE NO MORE RECEIVEING MONEY FROM OUR SYSTEM JUST FOR SECURITY REASONS, BECAUSE SOME BAD INDIVIDUALS ARE TAKEN PEOPLES MONEY THROUGH THAT WAY YOU SENT THIS MONEY FOR THE REACTIVATION. SO YOU RUSH DOWN TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SEND THIS MONEY

Of course I wasn't happy:

Quote:
Are you insane? What the hell is happening at your bank? I sent the money from... one of the leading banks in this nation, in a perfectly standard bank-to-bank transfer. You can't just turn it down! No-one can just take the money away once it's in your accounts!
I am not going to "rush down to the Western Union Money Transfer"....
You're bankers, for crying out loud! What sort of bank relies on Western Union for this sort of business? The money is there. Now do your gorram job!

Neither were they:

Quote:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND TO USTHE INFORMATION YOU FILLED AT THE WESTERN UNION, SUCH AS MTCN, SENDERS NAME, TEST QUESTION, TO ENABLE US PULL IT HERE... IF YOU CAN NOT PAY THIS FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COME IN PERSON TO PAY THIS FEE COZ THAT IS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT FOR YOU. SO YOU RUSH DOWN TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRASNSFER SEND THIS MONEY AND ALSO SEND TO US THE INFORMATION YOU FILED AT THE WESTERN UNION MONEY RTANSFER SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO PULL IT HERE

I was sorta scathing:

Quote:
I DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION, YOU BRAINDEAD MORON! It's been transferred; you have the rutting money, now get on with it IMMEDIATELY! Honestly, I have not seen such sustained idiocy in my life!

I never heard from the bank again; instead the Lads changed tack.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cvb: Well now you done it! You went and made your mugu angry, so now he insists that it's Western Onion or nothing. Lucky for us, that's totally do-able!

All you'll need to do is follow the instructions now. Just rush on over to the nearests Western Onion, and make your payment to the bank (not an individual, the whole dang bank) your lad claims to work for. You don't need no stinkin' MCTN's or secret questions, since you told the WU agent that the receiving bank will surely be carrying proper ID when they pick up the payment. You know, security reasons and all!

Oh, and your lad DID give you a complete postal address, right? Because like, you need that for transfers out of (insert jurisdiction here) according to the financial transaction statute of 2002 or something!
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear Mina is not too happy. Bankers do not seem to like it when you curse at them.

Quote:
I told you but you still fail to follow the bank instructions,rather trying to delaying the transaction.

I have add lot of your complane and delaying the banker have told me you have just send him another insulted email,

Anyway please stop contacting the bank,and also stop contact me i am no longer ready to work with you anymore.

I will contact another new partner who will assist me receive the fund bye

Mrs Alan Mina

alienara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh gosh I just have to say this... you guys are fun... hilariously fun... I can't imagine how I could not have stumbled across this website earlier...
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cvb, time to give up, send the money by Moneygram, let them have their gorram 7 digit number Wink

@alienara - get out before it's too late!

oh ear, too late, welcome to the dark side. loads of reading in the future for you.

@cvb, then there is always the moneygram secure etc etc....

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic