SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
batman67
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LAD
Quote:
My name is Frank White I work here in the United Kingdom Customs office,there is a consignment without a certificate of deposit and other docunments as the evidence. So, I and my colleague seized the consignment. With the power and authority i have as the Customs Superintendent, I scanned into the consignment, discover that contains money.

The consignment contains about $2.5million the consignment of money was accompanied by me to U.S.A and was handed over to a diplomat for safe keeping.The name of the Diplomat will be given to you as soon as you indicate your interest. You will Contact the diplomat and tell him that you are contacting onbehalf of Mr. Frank White that handed a consignment to him for safe keeping and also ask him how much it will cost to clear out this consignments, bear in mind that he is not aware of the content of the boxes, it was registered as PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL DOCUNMENTS, This consignment has been there for the past 2 month where I am looking for a trust worthy person to get it out.

Get back to me immediately with your phone number,contact address where the consignment will be deliver to and occupation. You can give me a phone call on this number anytime of the day; +44-XXX-575-XXXX or reply me with this email address: [email protected]

Thanks,
Mr.Frank White

my reply..
Quote:
I am interested in this proposition, but I would like to know more about it. Where would it be best to pick it up.
My name is Roger Thompson. I am the CEO and Owner or Thompson Inc. in New York. You can reach me by phone at 206-666-3303.

LAD
Quote:
Hello Thompson,

Hope you got my second email sent to you yesterday. Have you contacted Oliver Miles and what did he say. It is in your best position to determine how to want and where will be convienent for you to pick up the consignment but if am to suggest i will advise you tell Oliver Miles to get it deliver to your home town inorder not to stress yourself and cause any of of inconvienence to you.

I expecting to hear from you or you can equally give me a phone call on; +447045757699. Attach is my passport.
Thanks,
Frank White

My reply
Quote:
I am sorry I just got back into the country. I was on a business trip to India. How can I contact Oliver Miles?

LAD
Quote:
Hello Thompson

How was your trip to India hope fine. I have given you the contact detail of Oliver Miles in one of my last email but it seems you didnt get it. Well here it is again, go ahead and contact him and ask what it will cost you and required to get the consignment off his shores to your home right away. Please, for convinent sake, i will want you to keep him that you want the consignment to be delivered to you at your home not you going to meet him and collect the consignmet.

I called your phone severals times but it kept entering voice message. So you can give me a phone call on this number anytime of the day; +447045757699. Remember that i told you i have spent alot in making sure that this consignment is afe and secured. So i want you to handle it with utmost secrecy for our own good and benefit. Contact him right away with his detail below;

Name; Oliver Miles
Email Contact; [email protected]

and this was the pass port he sent me

Removed picture of passport. Needs to be fixed (overlay "FAKE" or degrade so it can't be reused). - drwho
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you're off to a good start, but it'd be a good idea if you pulled that picture down you posted above and use some image editing software to add the word "FAKE" across it so a lad that might be perusing the forum can't copy/paste it to be used again.

I know it's a ridiculous passport, and most baiters that have been around for a country minute have already gotten it, but just because it's an obvious fake to us doesn't mean it will be so obvious to a potential victim out there.

Good luck with the lad!!!

Edit - Added a t

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic