SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's the deal with Spain?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there a lot of lads there, or a big 419 operation there or something?

I had a weird bait recently where the scammer wanted my character to come to Spain. Just out of curiosity I obliged, knocked together a fake itinerary, etc...then the lad dropped me as soon as I said I was in Madrid. The bait wasn't very good anyway so no big loss, but I'd never seen that tactic used before.

In my catcher account I'm finding a lot of emails that mention Spain, and an unusual incidence of emails where the IP headers resolve to Spain.

Anyone know anything about this? Question

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads have contacts or pretend to have contacts in Spain.

I have dealt with this type of baits before. Usually the mugu will never show up for the meeting. The mugu will change the location to another place.
It's just a tactic.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the point? This mugu never asked me for money, just demanded I show up in Spain.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my limited experience, Spain is popular because it's a place you're likely not to travel to, and it's not western Africa.

Lads are aware that many people have at least heard of the "Nigerian Letter Scam", so staging their game from that location may be unwise for them. I think Spain is just used as another staging location. Of course, when you indicate that you can't drop everything and travel there, that's when the lads' courier company comes into play. For only $1,500 US paid by wire transfer, they can deliver your consignment right to your door!

Then again, there just might be a massive population of mugus in Madrid for all I know!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to see if you will comply to his wishes, burned bad once maybe Very Happy

Do him a favor, but get lost and make sure that you arive on his rest day (if he has one) so he has to work or doesn't get your emails in time so you travel back to Madrid disappointed. All his fault of course Twisted Evil

Spain is/was an easy entry for Africa travelers and with Gibraltar as British soil a handy first step to settle in Europe.
And from there there are some providers that can make the jump over the Mediterranean only �8 km from Tarifa (Portugal)

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan, after your reply I realize suddenly that's exactly what the gag was.

The mugu was hoping I would balk at going to Spain and instead want to have the "consignment" delivered. My mistake was agreeing to go so quickly. Wink

Live and learn. Thanks everybody! See you in Madrid. *sips sangria* Laughing

SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amsterdam is another popular place it seems Wink

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Andronicus wrote:
My mistake was agreeing to go so quickly.
What mistake? Baiting Rule #24 states that lads make mistakes all the time, but baiters are always correct. All you need to do is wait an appropriate amount of time (which may only be a few hours in lad-land), and zap a message back saying something like this...

Dear Mugu;

Unfortunately I will not be able to meet you in Madrid as I had originally promised. I have just been called back to work by my boss, who will surely fire me if I take another week-long absence without explanation. My wife, meanwhile, has told me she'll divorce me if I go on another trip to Europe without her - and I certainly cannot bring her into this business because she asks too many questions, even though she is probably doing it with her tennis instructor (a Swedish weight-lifter named Helga). Besides, my airline has just informed me that ticket prices have doubled due to the rising cost of fuel and coffee, and my sister has just destroyed my automobile in the recent snowstorm and it will cost a lot of money to fix.

While I truly regret not being able to come to Madrid, I am still interested in going forward with our business. Is there a way we can conclude this without me traveling all that way? I look forward to your reply.

Signed,
Your Nemesis

You see, offering to travel to Spain was not a mistake, it was a delaying tactic. That's one of your best weapons: Draw things out to the point where the lad is tearing his hair out in frustration, but still make him think he's got a willing (if infuriating) victim on the line. Odds are about 98% that your lad will say no problem and start the courier process right away.

"If ya smell what The Rock is cookin" - Dr. Condoleezaa Rice
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am traveling to Madrid on Wednesday as it happens to meet up with a lad.

Quote:
Graig,

I have attached my flight details. As you can see I will travel on Wednesday but will arrive 19:55 local time. Can somebody meet me at the airport?

Caron

There are definitely Spain based lads. I have had many of them turn up at the airport to meet me. Mostly in Madrid. Other popular European destinations seem to be Amsterdam , Paris and London. Well that is my experience.

edited for typo

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for asking this! My lad just asked me to go to Spain as well. I may make the trip after he deals with my dolla chopper.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, bonus points if you can work in details from the resident evil game.

LOS GANADOS!!!! *headshot* *oh crap his head popped off and hes still coming*

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
Baiting Rule #24 states that lads make mistakes all the time, but baiters are always correct.

Quite so. Likewise, rule #23 states that the lad is always wrong. #22 that the lad is never right. #21 says that the baiter is always correct. Ad infinatum.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic