SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hmm... let me think about that one...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Am I dead or alfve???

Yes
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Alive
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dead
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Undead
58%
 58%  [ 27 ]
I'll need to think about this...
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 46

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DR. $hamsudden Usman sent me a letter asking me if I "AER DEAD OR ALFVE???"

Well, I had do my research before answering such an important question.
Quote:
Dear Dr. Usman,

I'm not sure, but it's quite possible that I am dead. I will have to do a little investigation on my own time. I need a while to think about this.

Dr. Usman, however, wants me to hurry up:
Quote:
If you really want to think about it, it is no problem, but remember time waits for no man, so we cannot wait for you as long as you desire. If we wait for the exact time you are supposed to use to claim this funds and we did not hear from you, we shall deem it neccessary that you are not ready for this transaction and immediate action will be taken.

Well! Time waits for no man! I think I'll need the help of our erudite Eater members. So, guys, do you think I'm alive or dead"? Please help me figure this out before "immediate action is taken"!

EDITED TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE: I know someone took a similar line in their bait, saying that they'd have to consult a doctor. Can't remember who, though.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. You are definitely dead or alive.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I deffo agree with IP Freely.. you are 100% dead or alive.. can I check your pulse? Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are definately dead or alive... unless, of course, you need to schedule an appointment with your physician to be sure that you are. That could take a while though, seeing how slow the HMOs are. And by then, well, you might not be dead or alive anymore.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you certain?If I remember "The Princess Bride",at one poit the hero was pronounced "mostly dead"

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe your back from the dead! When I die I want to be buried so I can come back as a zombie and terrorise the living!

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why don't you put a poll together on this thread??

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Poll added.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

What about the walking dead???

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or perhaps the living dead?

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm mostly undead , or dead and walking, or not alive but alive

Tell him you are willing but you are falling apart, or that once having arisen again you find you don't need those unecessary things

hell, just keep going, you are doing well so far, if you lose him, no loss there are hundreds more for you to practice on

Don't worry about losing one because of a mistake, think of it as a learning experience, the next one will suffer more

We have all learnt by experience, no one has published a book on "How to Bait Sucessfully"

All you can do is keep asking for help and advice, we all offer what we have learnt works on the scammers we target

Eventually, you'll be the one offerring advice, and I hope you get to that stage

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
hypersk
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am undead, so I guess there's no problem on being undead and baiting people, hehehe...
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the dead or alive bait. I did the same thing based on the other baiters post as well. I had fun while it lasted but I frustrated my lad and took my bait to an all time low....he twigged. I ended up with a pyschic advisor Very Happy You can have allot of fun with a pyschic giving you advice.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your doctor has to order more tests to be sure. He cannot make an accurate diagnosis without these test results. The results will not be in for several days and then your doctor will give you his professional opinion as to whether you are alive or dead.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
If I remember "The Princess Bride",at one point the hero was pronounced "mostly dead"

There's an idea. Maybe I should consult Dr. Miracle Max?

FEMALE

Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can be "extremely dead" or just "a little bit dead" xD

Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
DR. $hamsudden Usm4n sent me a letter asking me if I "AER DEAD OR ALFVE???"

Why? Are you wanted?

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but remember time waits for no man

Am I missing something here? I'm sure I distinctly remember a thread where is was exposed as being a lady of the opposite sex, does this mean that you don't have to rush round after your lad?

P.S. you are definitely alive - ish, maybe. But for tax purposes you could be taking a year off dead.

I'm voting for you to be Alfve, whatever that is.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad made a real hash of documents in an Andreas Schranner scam, copying my baiter name on the form where he should have put 'Andreas Schranner' - prompting this tirade:

Quote:
WHAT THE F* IS THIS CRAP?
I'm going to be calm now, but by Baldur's brow, it's not going to be easy!
Let's do the probate one first.
I told you I was Ms � not Mrs. And why the f* did you put my bank's address as my home address?
Oh yeah, and while we're here � two other things � back in 25 July 2000, I was still at school � and according to the last line, 25 July 2000 is when I died! Do you think I'm a f* zombie?

So on to that Affidavit � well, it's more of the f* same � except at one point he calls me Mr .

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh yeah, and while we're here � two other things � back in 25 July 2000, I was still at school � and according to the last line, 25 July 2000 is when I died! Do you think I'm a f* zombie?

Very funny. LOL

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
Quote:
but remember time waits for no man

Am I missing something here? I'm sure I distinctly remember a thread where is was exposed as being a lady of the opposite sex, does this mean that you don't have to rush round after your lad?

That's what I was thinkin'.

Just to clarify- "Time waits for no man" means that I should delay replying for a day or two, right? I mean, I wouldn't want to get things wrond and make Dr. Usman all mad or anything.

FEMALE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic