SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please bait this scumbag

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had this in my catcher account.
Quote:
Hello Mr ***** and how are u doing?
This is a very important message from the desk of FBI in collaboration with the EFCC,,, i am sending u this message cos we are here to eliminate internet crimes cos e did find out that there are lots of scammers online now that are always here to burg Americans online and ripp them off their money .. Some Months ago,, we got so many of them arrested and we taught that thats all to internet crimes,,we now discovered that the scammers dont sleep but make sure that they ripp so many people off their money and thats why we the FBI and EFCC have decieded not to fall as sleep too until we have gotten all the scammers in jail and we have mede sure that we help u innocent once get back ur money from scammer before we can then,,close our eyes for rest...

We are using this medium to let u know that we did get a scammer by name florence cole said that u did send money to online like 3 weeks ago and discovered that u send the money with western union to Receiver's Name:XXX the the sum of $1,775.00 with MTCN number **********... We did call western union to comfirm the MTCN number and discovered that its right... I want to let u know that we in the process of our investigation,,we discovered the sum of $75,000 in the scammers bank account and u know that according to the law,, any amount of money that we find with scammer actomatically belongs to u ... Ple u need to get back to me and we help u make sure that u claim back all ur money on time and be happy ... Smile...
Thanks
FBI manager,,
Mr John Smith

this is a format that could all too easily fool a real victim and judging by the cc list the dimwit thoughtfully included he's targeting the deaf.
His email addy is : [email protected] (replace 0 with o)
I trust you guys will give him hell Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Rodus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail sent. He can talk to my other lad Twisted Evil

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent-gonna play it nice and straight try and get some @ccount details for Al@n.

edit to add-replied to in less than five mins-i like this boy!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>

Last edited by Donato on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be kind of nice if all scammers tried to never sleep.

I mean after a week they wouldn't be a problem any more.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this is the same guy from the 3fcc massbait. I think one of those guys was John Smith.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI-Just run the header and @pet00l tells me it's 82-128-6-133 (swap the minus for dots.)...

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't have any emails w/ the guy, but other baiters did. Actually I think it was J0hn S4nds.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God, he's really on the ball, this lad! Replied within four(4) minutes! That's gotta be a record. He's going to be fun Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just asked me if i was d3af...and wants a shit load of details about the scamm3r.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful with the deaf modality, a lot of lads are using that as a pointer to see if you're a "joke man" or not recently. I just asked him for his phone number, he's not keen to give it out, so not being deaf won't pose any problems. Looks as if he likes contact on yahoo messenger. He asked for my "screen name".

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll call him on discrimination against the disabled then... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Op did say that he had been targetting the deaf though...

edit to add-he's already asked me for IM stuff-i only have email-shame.

Last edited by Donato on Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, I see that now. My mistake. Perhaps he likes to avoid the phone then. Given his format, that's not surprising in the least. I doubt his accent would be too convincing as a federal agent.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a dirt bag my son found in a DeafNZ forum, my son told me about him , I had him delisted and banned, well, under that nic anyway from the forum

My son is monitoring the forum for any others, and keeping me updated

Bait away, and cause some pain, when I say dirtbag, I mean a real dirt bag, not your usual vacumm cleaner dust bag

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some others must be on the case-he's taking longer to reply.

He's now requesting more details-amounts sent and to whom etc. I just took the C0le name off the original post and the banker is our friend Ch4rles. I'm keeping it vague but thanking him for the good work he's doing.

edit to add...

I think he's done with me for the day he's saying "he's going to work on it and that i will be a happy man".

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got mail. If he's not deaf yet: I happen to know a hitman who can 'shout him to death'. If he fails for whatever reason, he'll likely be deaf for the rest of his life.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just cast out the fishin' line and see if I get a nibble.

I've read and understood the above about the deaf excuse.. good info that he doesn't want to use a phone but YIM or MSN Messenger.

Whats a good angle I could put him through the wringer? Maybe try to get a bank account? Any thoughts??

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in, mail sent Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"We in the fbi are here to make you happy" he says. Isn't that nice to know? Laughing

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail sent. I like the FBI guys. I've been torturing one of them on the phone for months.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br> I baited John Smith back in Dec/Jan, probably part of the mass bait. His addy was...

[email protected]

Looks like the same lad looking at the original email.

The above addy still appears to be live.

He ditched me because I was giving him the "runn around."

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus, I have 50% hearing loss in both ears so I am in there and at him big time. I would encourage lots of other baiters to do likewise. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email sent

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a moron. "We the FBI and EFCC".

I'm givin' him hell...from both my characters and my lads.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email sent
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, i didn't see the date of the last reply. is he still around? Embarassed

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic