SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOUR FUNERAL WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS SOON AS YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH MY DEMAND

Have you figured out a good moment of non-compliance yet? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am waiting on monumental moment of non-compliance. Will you sing at my funeral? happy crowd

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a sucker for funeral party's .. count me in ! beers!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is having a bad day.

Quote:
LISTEN FOOL PAY THIS MONEY TO THIS VERY NAME
SENDER NAME:??
RECEIVER NAME:K3LLY M05ES
CITY:MADRID
M.T.C.NConfused??
QUESTION:???
ANSWER:??
YOU ARE TO PAY IT VIA MONEY GRAMM TRANSFER.

AS SOON AS YOU PAY THIS MONEY,SEND ME A SCANNED SLIP OF IT FOR ME TO COMFIRM THAT THIS HAS BEEN DONE.IF YOU FILL YOUR LIFE IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU DONT PAY .I THINK WE HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME WITH THIS STUPID LIFE OF YOURS.IF YOU SHOULD REPLY ME WITH OUT THE RECIEPT OF THE MONEY BEEN PAID I PROMISE YOU SOMETHING BAD,WHICH IS DEATH.

My reply

Quote:
Mr/ Mrs m4ck m3z4,

I told you we do not have, nor have I ever heard of money gram. I did find a western union. Attached is the forms Western Union now requires. Please fill them out and return them.

B1ll C0dy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ the lazy turd sent me the exact same message.

I might just hold off for a day or two then email him. Maybe he will be more receptive to me then.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nah, Send him the same form I did: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa207/marvin8r/Forms/?action=view¤t=moneytransfer.jpg

It will make it more credible and he may even blow a gasket Very Happy

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah sure, anything to piss off a lad!

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P3nny just got some new siggy material:

Quote:

HELLO MRS P3NNY H0AR. <Has anyone seen my husband? Fr0sty still thinks I am married with a boyfriend>

ARE YOU MAD? OR DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME I HAVE JUST TOLD MY BOYS TO WATCH CLOSELY ON YOU BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DISOBEY ME

WHY HAVE YOU NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT? OR DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU AND YOUR SO-CALLED BOYFRIEND DOWN? MAY BE I MADE A MISTAKE BY LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS AT THE FRIST INSTANCE YOU THINK I AM NOT SERIOUS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT INSTRUCTED MY BOYS TO DEAL WITH YOU THAT IS WHY YOU STILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO DELAY ABOUT MAKING THE PAYMENT.

I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOU ARE TO MAKE THIS SAID AMOUNT OF THE $15,000 I REQUESTED YOU TO PAY $15,000 SO THAT YOU CAN BE FREE AND YOU ARE TO PAY THIS MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IN DIFIRENT CATIGORY SO YOU ARE TO PAY THE SAID AMOUNT OF $8,000 WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME: B1LLY FR0ST
RECEIVER ADDRESS 64 NEW BURY ROAD WHIT3FIELD UNTEDKINGDON.
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SEND?

AND A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT/TRANSFER SLIP.

SO THE OTHER $7,000 ARE TO BE PAID WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER ADDRESS 64 NEW BURY ROAD WHIT3FIELD UNTEDKINGDON.
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SEND?

AND AS WELL THE SCAN COPY OF BOTH PAYMENT SLIP. SO I DO BELIEVE THAT I HAVE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU SO I DON'T NEED ANY MORE EXCUSE ABOUT THE PAYMENT.I WILL INCREASE THIS AMOUNT IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THIS TIME.

If you ever even think of trying to pull a stupid stunt like that again on me and the Ir0n Sam0var, I will cut off your head and feed them to the dogs. I will then personally cut your throat from ear to ear with a rusty knife and watch you bleed to death like the pig you are.

I WARNED YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT JOKE WITH ME DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE. MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND THE INFORMATION TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRES.

[email protected],[email protected]
[email protected]

Fear the Iron Samovar. Do you think he is related to the old WWF wrestler the Iron Sheik?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fear the Iron Samovar. Do you think he is related to the old WWF wrestler the Iron Sheik?
You can always ask him Very Happy

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seems like he is replying to the three of us at the same time. No wonder he doesnt seem to be paying attention to what I'm saying!

I'm just straight baiting, with a little bit of confusion and curiosity thrown in. Hopefully we make his brain melt Twisted Evil

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps double e-mailing me,and in some of them he calls me Sandy.Not my baiting character,I get the impression from this thread that he is being baited numerous times.He is calling himself William Billy with me,but reading these other posts,it is the same lad.I think he is getting confused.He sent me account info today,which I have forwarded.One of my characters is still beging for his life.The other is trying to get him to kill the original employer.I think this is going to be one confused lad.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HE DRIVES POWDER BLUE 2007 KATSUMA KAMASUTRA SHLONGSLEPPER SEDAN

That bloody idiot! It's a Powder Blue Katsuma Kamasutra Shlongslapper Sedean, not Shlonslepper!

For your entertainment pleasure, here is the slap of epic proportions that B0ris sent to Fr0sty after I found out via Youssa that the little bugger is trying to double cross me.

Quote:
Hello my friend.

I know you have not been truthful with me.
I know that you are trying to double cross me.
I know that you never sent the drop-off information to the client.
I know you've been sending me false e-mails claiming that they were copies of the originals sent to the client.

I know that your are demanding $15,000 from her to be paid via Western Union and you want to keep the money all to yourself without the Iron Samovar taking its share first.
I know a lot more about you and you know that.

Do you think you can try and fuck with me and get away with it? I hired you because someone we both know told me you were good at sending out death threads and loyal. I doubt that very much. In fact you strike me as a total imbecile you can't even figure out how to instruct us to send a small payment.

Your actions have warranted a warning, this time and this time only. There is not going to be a second time. You know I know everything about you, so it's easy for me to find out everything about you. I even know when you get up to have a piss.

If you ever even think of trying to pull a stupid stunt like that again on me and the Ir0n Sam0var, I will cut off your balls and feed them to the dogs. I will then personally cut your throat from ear to ear with a rusty knife and watch you bleed to death like the pig you are. ][color=#]He even used my own threat in his e-mail to P3nny!

I've sent Gustav and 2 associates to your location as of this morning. I have half a mind to steal the remainder of your pathetic jobs, but I'll give you this chance and this chance only. You're very fortunate that someone in my organization thinks highly of you or else you would be swimming with the fist right now.

I was contemplating giving you 3 more jobs. You know now that that's not going to happen. Not now anyways.

B0ris Dup4ck

Followed by M0e, B0ris's guyman playing the diplomat:
Quote:
Bro I hail
bro, abeg u fo tel man picken wetin dey goin on. mai oga boris dey very upset at u na say e wans fo murd u bicos of wetin una get done fo am wetin get u done? e say e sent tri guys fo una bicos of wetin u done fo am mai oga say dat una tried fo chop am. dey dat true ?
broda, abeg u no fo fork wit mai oga e na e bois bi russian mafia di iron samovar dem get pipo all ova di world na dem bi very bad pipo.

e no tel u dis but e cut dat seattle woman left hand na sent it fo am husband fo am fo drop wen e say e had no moni am na e bois sabi efritin bout all di pipo includin mi na u e mus sabi voodoo medicine fo sabi all dis e don all di special electronic gadgets na finds informations bout pipo

bro i sabi u dey di guud guyman, ok. i say so fo mai oga. e can mek moni fo all of us no fork wit am, abeg u ,ok.

won love brotha
m0e

Basically telling him not to f*ck around with his boss and why did he do it. The plan is to have Youssa send an e-mail to Fr0sty telling him that the drop at the 5 locations has been done. B0ris will then send an e-mail to Fr0sty confirming that he picked up the $250K and that he "ain't gettin' none" since he was such a little prick. Oh I love to torture this lad!

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard of him for 3 days now .. I guess he must have dropped all connections with JW introduced scams .. One wonders why :p.. Time to send in a fresh one. Since M0e and B0ris are clearly not in a position to give him new maga's right now I will introduce myself with a new character for a bit.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ good decision DB. I forgot to mention in my last post that I was planning to wait to see what happens after he gets the -mails from P3nny and B0ris before introducing him to the 3 other characters that you guys gave me.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great. My new siggy material was planted in my mugu's head by HM. I guess I will leave it there until I get better stuff from him... Which should be about when he receives the following email:

I hope this makes him choke

Quote:
Mr. 1ceM@n,
As you know, I have followed your instructions exactly and placed five (5) bags with $50,000 in each of them marked with "skizit wizzit skizem" on them, one at each of the following locations:

a. Grand Central Station next to the Krusty Brand burger stand.
b. 30 Rockfeller Plaza, next to the David Letterman monument, in the small yellow trash can.
c. At the Plaza Hotel, behind the restaurant reservation desk on the 97th floor.
d. At the Statue of Liberty monument, between the statue's left big toe and the guy who sits there playing the accordion while whistling Dixie.
e. Behind the steam bucket room entrance at Big Turks' massage parlor and falafel emporium on the bucket shelf to the right.

This was completed at 7:30 AM this morning. Your men followed me the entire time and actually stopped a scary homeless man that was harassing me.

I now trust that you will keep your end of the bargain and take out the person that hired you to kill me.

Please confirm.
P3nny

I gave him the fake initial email to choke on some more
Twisted Evil
On 3/10/08, xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
HELLO MRS P3NNY H0AR.
LISTEN BASTARD! CHANGE OF PLANS!

NO STUPID WESTERN UNION. DO AS I SAY AND I WILL TAKE OUT THE SCUM THAT HIRED ME. GO TO THE SAFE BEHIND THE MONET PAINTING IN YOUR LILAC-COLORED BEDROOM AND TAKE OUT $250,000. TAKE 5 WHITE TRASHBAGS OF SMALL UNMARKED BILLS NO LARGER THAN $20 AND MARK THE BAGS WITH THE WORDS "skizit wizzit skizem" ! TAKE THEM AND PLACE 1 BAG IN EACH OF THE FOLLOWING 5 LOCATIONS!

a. Grand Central Station next to the Krusty Brand burger stand.
b. 30 Rockfeller Plaza, next to the David Letterman monument, in the small yellow trash can. c. At the Plaza Hotel, behind the restaurant reservation desk on the 97th floor.
d. At the Statue of Liberty monument, between the statue's left big toe and the guy who sits there playing the accordion while whistling Dixie.
e. Behind the steam bucket room entrance at Big Turks' massage parlor and falafel emporium on the bucket shelf to the right.

MY BOYS WILL BE WATCHING YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY! COMPLY WITH MY DEMANDS BY 8AM TOMORROW MORNING AND YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BOYFRIEND'S LIFE WILL BE SPARED! YOUR ENEMY WILL ALSO PERISH AT MY HANDS!

EMAIL ME AT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS TASK.

1CEM@N

[email protected] <masked>

@HM - Ball is in your court now. I will post his profanity-laden response just as soon as I get it.

Edit: Fixed formatting

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
dutchbait wrote:
. . . . his latest email IP traced back to Israel ..

dutchbait,
You've been here long enough now to know that will be an Israeli satellite provider covering Africa. Wink

I didn't know, but you're right about that: this is the provider:

http://www.gilat.net/internetConnectivity.html

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Fr0sty blew a gasket:

Quote:
HELLO MRS P3NNY H0AR.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DID I ASK YOU TO DROP ANY MONEY I NEEDED YOU TO PAY THIS MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION SO WHAT AM I SEEING YOU DID YOU DRUP THIS MONEY FOR? I NEVER ASK YOU TO DO SO SOME ONE MUST HAVE WRITEN YOU AND GIVE YOU A WRONG INFORMATION I AM SURE YOU HAVE JUST PAY THIS MONEY TO THE WRONG PERSON.

WHO TOLD YOU TO PAY $250,000 ALL I REQUESTED YOU TO PAY WAS $15,000 SO HOW ON EARTH WILL YOU BE SO STUPID TO PAY THIS MONEY TO SOME ONE YOU DON'T WITHOUT LETTING KNOW YOUR PLANS WELL THIS IS NOT MY BUSINESS ALL I NED IS MY $15,000 AND YOU MUST PAY ME THE MONEY OR YOU AND YOUR SO-CALLED WILL GO TO HELL AND MAKE THE REST OF YOUR LOVE OVER THERE.

MY BOYS ARE IN THE MOOD OF KICKING YOUR ASL is the asl bone connected to the knee bone? BUT I TOLD TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU BECAUSE THIS MAY BE A STUPID MISTAKE FROM YOU SO I ADVICE YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED YOU BEFORE.

I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOU ARE TO MAKE THIS SAID AMOUNT OF THE $15,000 I REQUESTED YOU TO PAY $15,000 SO THAT YOU CAN BE FREE AND YOU ARE TO PAY THIS MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IN DIFIRENT CATIGORY SO YOU ARE TO PAY THE SAID AMOUNT OF $8,000 WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER ADDRESS 64 NEW BURY ROAD WHITEFIELD UNTEDKINGDON.
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SEND?

AND A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT/TRANSFER SLIP.

SO THE OTHER $7,000 ARE TO BE PAID WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER ADDRESS 64 NEW BURY ROAD WHITEFIELD UNTEDKINGDON.
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SEND?

AND AS WELL THE SCAN COPY OF BOTH PAYMENT SLIP. SO I DO BELIEVE THAT I HAVE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU SO I DON'T NEED ANY MORE EXCUSE ABOUT THE PAYMENT.I WILL INCREASE THIS AMOUNT IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THIS TIME.

I WILL MAKE SURE I PROVE TO YOU ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR A LONG TIME AND I WAS TRAINED FOR IT WITH A REGISTRACTION CERTIFICATE.
MR "DAVID BEN" THE MANAGER TO ICON INTERNATIONAL COMPANY WAS ONCE LIKE THIS SO I TEACH HIM A LESSON THAT HE WILL NEVER FORGET WERE EVER HE HIS TODAY SO I AM SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS CHECK ME OUT ON THE ASSASINS BOOK OF RECORD YOU WILL GET TO KNOW BE MORE WHEN YOU READ ABOUT MY DAMAGES TO GREEDY SOULS.

I can't wait to see what his oga sends him as a taunt.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did he say he wants to receive the money? Maybe you can ask him about his address as well ...

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa You definately need a copy of the ASSASINS BOOK OF RECORD or at least a certificate and a resume demonstraiting he is who he says he is.

It's been pretty quiet on my end. I may have tto taunt him a little.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what B0ris just sent to Frosty once Youssa confirmed that the money had been dropped off. (Thanks Youssa Thumbs up)
Quote:
Hello my friend,

Just to let you know that we've collected the $250,000 from the woman P3nny H0ar. That's one quarter of one million dollars. The bags were easy to retrieve, just like I had planned.

We've left her a note that she does not have anything else to worry about and that we've called off the hit on her. She was very happy to read that. I've also told her that you were just one of my little boys trying to act like a big man trying to steel money from me and not to worry about you.

Now then, here is how all of us who worked on this job will split the quarter of a million dollars:

$ 100,000 for me
$ 25,000 for Gustav
$ 15,000 for Moe
$ 25,000 for Jethro
$ 25,000 for Maria
$ 10,000 for Lucy
$ 50,000 for my bosses in Moscow

and for you: $ 0000.

This is what you get for trying to fuck with me. If you would have been a good boy and done what I told you, you would have had at least $20,000, very easily. But you had to go and prove that you're an idiot after all. I hope you enjoy your share of the money. Don't spend it all at once.

By the way, don't use my words in your death threats. And don't you dare mention our association, The Ir0n Sam0var, in any of your correspondence. You don't belong to our association and my masters in Moscow do not appreciate that some fool is broadcasting their name all over the internet. This stunt makes you look like the amateur that your are. I know that you've used one of my paragraphs in one of your e-mails to Penny Hoar also. Don't you ever do that again.

Gustav and his two associates are having a great time watching you. They sent me some great stuff on you that I may very well give to my bosses in Moscow.

For some reason, M0e thinks that you are still worthy of our association. I don't think so but M0e has been with me for a long time and I trust his instincts. Against my better judgement, I let him convince me to give you another chance.

Don't fuck up this opportunity. Give me an answer in the next 12 hours.

B0ris Dup4ck

I've baited him from another character and he's already answered. B0ris will chop his dolla from this one and the next 5 very quickly. Twisted Evil

@Youssa, could you PM me his gmail addy please? I want to bait him from that one also. I only have Frosty's Yah00 addy.

By the by, since when did he started calling himself "1ceman'? I like that, Fr0sty the 1ceman Laughing

Edit to add: Youssa, you can tell him to take a long walk on a short pier if you like. B0ris is done with him and you. Unless you want to milk this one a bit more with B0ris. Your call.

Last edited by HANS MOLEMAN on Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new character P. Mecunt, ('Phil' for friends) fortunately received a reply .. and not just a reply, but an invitations as well.. at least that's what I read in the last mail .. but now he says it's not?

Quote:
HELLO YOU BASTARD.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A JOB? OR DO YOU CALL THIS TREAT WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION IT IS NOT A TREAT IT IS A REAL DEAL THAT I HAVE TO CARRY OUT IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT.

Is this what you guys call Dutch treat? In that case I deserve it ..

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea that he didn't like the forms and dropped me. Oh, well...tine to wash, rinse and rebait.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HM - Well, B0ris invented the name 1ceM@n when you spoofed an email from Fr0sty into P3nny's account Twisted Evil
PM sent

I like the ring of "Fr0sty the 1ceM@n"

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no doubt in my mind this is the same clown I am baiting,who goes by the name of William Billy.His address is [email protected]. He wants a copy of the recipt where money was transfered into his account sent to [email protected]. I have a very nice 10gb video file I think I may rename for him.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc : His mailbox will simply refuse that. You'll end up with a unresponsive PC for hours without any goal .. I have a 7KB zipfile containing a PDF that blows itself up to a 10 whopping GB unreadable PDF. Much more fun, just send it with a twink of the eye, he's the one that has the unresponsive PC. He's probably in an internet cafe, so most of the time the windows task manager will be disabled, and he won't be able to kill the windows process that way. PM me your email addy if you want it.

Edit: gmail won't allow me to send this file anymore .. It's picked up as being a virus. Even when it's zipped or renamed into a .txt file .. Confused

Last edited by Dutch on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic