SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

im going to try my first bait wish me luck

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dunny_budgie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is my first email sending off now so im going to have to play it by ear
i may not get far but i"ll let u know
i'll be using 2 names and both will be me on this lad

Dear Mrs mary Jones ,
you have sent this advise about winning a prize from you to the wrong person
i am the manager and directer of of minty gold and silver mines
Cenral Australia
we have no need for a pitance of that amount of money ,
we donate at least 15 million a year to needy and charitys all over the world
as i can see you are an honable person mrs Jones if you cant find the winner i suggest you forward the small amount you have to a charity of your choice
regards and good luck
Manager the honable Mr Etan D Beaver
of minty gold and silver mines
Cenral Australia
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from Published.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Budgie, that's probably too much information for a first letter, I'm picking the scammer will just delete and forget.

Try the simple approach

"Hi, I received your email and how can I help?" is all you need for the first reply

once you have them hooked then you can start bringing in all the different things. Something like your letter will ring alarm bells for a scammer if they have been baited before.

Good luck

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep .. This will probably put him off, you actually rejected him. Easy does it .. Just show some interest, maybe from another email account, and rebait him from there .. Give your bait time to develop into something very time consuming and malicious after you have 'connected'

One more thing: few people decline money when it's offered to them, and if they don't they wouldn't have bothered even sending a reply .. so this isn't very credible for a mugu...

Just try again, if you like pace, just have more of your characters bait him at the same time .. Have fun Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish and Dutch speak a lot of sense, try to reel yourself in a bit in the early stages. I know where you're coming from, as I was the same in my first week, so you're in good company here.

Your first email should always be along the lines of "That sounds interesting, I think I can help with this. Tell me more".
Your second one is pretty much the same, as it's still just a script.
Your third one is where you can start to ask questions.

By email number 5 to 10 or so, you should be weaving in little bits of your back story and working towards some comedy value or towards your own goals, whatever they may be.

I would strongly reccomend a mentor, I think that some one on one coaching could help you out a great deal.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Good advice from those guys.

As for what you've already sent, you may be okay. The dumbass scammer might not even read it and just send you the next mail in their script, so don't be too alarmed yet. If he does twig, no big deal, there are plenty more where he came from.

Welcome to the Eater. Very Happy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always tell them they made a mistake contacting me. It seems it wasn't a mistake, imagine that!

Good luck, and welcome to Eater! (Read the stickies, bait safely, get a mentor...)

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey danny,how is yours going?so far my first one isnt looking to good!!!im asking for a mentor because i need it!!!good luck and keep me posted,rosie
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love first bait posts! They always remind me of my first bait. I screwed my first bait (and my second, and my third, but I'm getting it now) up royally, but I had a helluva good time doing it.

If he doesn't bite just pick up another one and go to town with him. If he does bite (and he probably will), give him hell! Now that you've read the safes, are baiting sticky and have a mentor, the only thing left is to have fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic