SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

budanzig wrote:
I think it's just a matter of time before Ray drops the whole facade and tells B0v!s that he's a scammer.

I keep thinking the same thing.

On our AIM chat today, I gave him the opportunity. In the past, each time I mail a batch of checks, he sends me a scan of a real canceled check complete with signature. He obviously has purchased phished login info for someone's online bank account. He tells me the check picture is so I'll know how to sign the checks before mailing them. How any normal person would NOT think this is blatantly illegal forgery, I don't know. Anyway, I will be sending out another batch of checks soon, so I asked Ray if he's going to send me another check scan.

Quote:
Me: You were going to send me a picture of the check today.
Ray: yes i will. yes as soon as they sent it to me.
Me: Who is "they"? I thought you just log onto the bank account.
Ray: You are very funny. I have sponsors.. they give me the accounts after we singed a contract. so they gve me the account check sample and they send the check to you

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray and I chatted about the terrorist P3t3r Gr@ves.

Quote:
Me : But I am worried about that terrorist. What news do you have about him?

Ray: they have his family. so we dont need to be worry. i am not the only one he is trying to get. he saw that the company is making cash so he wants to steal from it. according to the records i heard. i am the 5th company he is lupping. but i am the smartest among becasue i have some of his vital informations
Ray: so they are using that to get him. they have his wife and kids i think he is coming up to them now

Me : What do you mean he is coming up to them now? He is coming to who? Where?

Ray: to the people. i mean he is going to show himself to them now. cos he loves his family

Me : Why would he show himself?

Ray: he loves his wife very much and his 3 kids
Ray: they have them and their address already.in Utah

Me : You mean the Russian militia captured his wife and kids?

Ray: yeah
Ray: they have them

Me : Jesus. Those Russians are bad.

Ray: they want him at all cost. He is a pest and they want him taking care off as fast as they can. and indeed he is coshe nearly ruined me and moreover he has ruined so many people as well

Me : What will they do to him when they catch him?

Ray: i dont know

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@budanzig - budanzig wrote:
I think it's just a matter of time before Ray drops the whole facade and tells B0v!s that he's a scammer.

"What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?!!!" from an old TV show...
Don't talk like that, you're bummin me out, man! This bait's gonna last one whole year, if it's the last thing we ever do! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's a little slow when it comes to how the Mafia operates.

L3nsky:
Quote:
P3ter C03lho is a friend or ours, and he has a big favor to ask of you for which he will owe you a debt of gratitude. He has several nieces who he cares about very much, and he wants you to put them on your payroll. They are:

Olg@ F3schuk
Ann@ Py@tov@
Juliy@ Vl@dimirov@
Valentin@ M@ryshev@

Their address is:
165O S. M1t0n Rd.
Fl@gstaff, AZ 86OO1

No response from Ray.

L3nsky:
Quote:
Mr. C03lho is waiting for a response. He doesn't like to be turned down, and will not ask again.

Ray:
Quote:
What does he want me to do?
does he want me to send this mail to P3t3r Gr@ves
again or what?

Please reply asap

L3nsky:
Quote:
No. This does not concern P3t3r Gr@ves. He simply wants you to find jobs for his nieces and put them on your payroll. He will return the favor some day.

Ray:
Quote:
Okay
I will send them checks by next week
i will give them 3,000$ each
i am sure they are all living in the same address?

please resend them to me asap

Thanks

L3nsky:
Quote:
They are:

Olg@ F3schuk
Ann@ Py@tov@
Juliy@ Vl@dimirov@
Valentin@ M@ryshev@

They are all at the same address.

165O S. M1t0n Rd.
Fl@gstaff, AZ 86OO1

Mr. C03lho thanks you.

Ray:
Quote:
Thank you very much
I will do so
You are the one who Bailed P3ter when he was arrested?
AM i right?
Please let me know how you are to P3t3r gr@ves

L3nsky:
Quote:
Mr. C03lho provided counsel to Yvg3ny 0n3gin, the man who now goes by the name P3t3r Gr@ves, some time ago, and that is a matter of public record. He has bailed him out of jail on several occasions. Mr. C03lho is a friend of ours and he can help us find P3ter. That is why he has requested your favor. That is all you need to know now.

Somehow, I don't think that Mr. C03lho will appreciate his nieces getting sent bad checks. Twisted Evil

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad

Last edited by phantom_duker on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SH - oh, i wasn't implying that Ray would end the bait. he is in way to deep. I think he's nearing or at the level of Ed from the Third Anniversay in how deeply they believe everything that the baiters are telling them. I meant it more as compliment to DD that Ray believes and trusts in B0v!s so much that eventually he'll tell him the truth.

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I see what you are saying. I missunderstood you, there, bundanzig.
Ray, break down so far as to admit he's a scammer?? We can only hope.
But what would DD do if such a thing ever happened?? He would be shocked, of course!! And probably demand a bigger cut. How can DD's Bovis keep going on working for Ray, when he hasn't collected any money from him?? I wonder if that thought ever crossed Ray's mind?Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This from Ray to An31ka

Quote:
Nick
Peter Graves ruined my life i am not working for him
Please bro we can work as a team
Please he has ruined me
he collected my cash from all my drops and still working on ruining my
life

Please stop and help me

ummmm, I wonder how Nick can work with Ray ? Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really think that Ray has confused Mafia with militia somewhere along the way. I don't know if it helps at all...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
He is working for me
i will ask him to get me what i need and et you know
Thanks

Who's working for Ray and could say where P3t3r Gr4v3s is?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
But what would DD do if such a thing ever happened [Ray admit he's a scammer]?? He would be shocked, of course!!

I think there is only one way I could play that. Be shocked at first, then think about it, then decide to go along with the crime. Otherwise I would have to quit in moral outrage, losing my position of trust with Ray.

SlapHappy wrote:
How can DD's Bovis keep going on working for Ray, when he hasn't collected any money from him?? I wonder if that thought ever crossed Ray's mind?Very Happy

This is where my cross-country collection trip came in so handy. Ray thinks I collected $3000 cash from a victim, which he let me keep to cover my salary and bonus for a month. Ray probably thinks he's quite clever, because he thinks I AM being paid, with nothing out-of-pocket from Ray.

Count Derfeet Chekz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

phantom_duker wrote:
L3nsky:
Quote:
No. This does not concern P3t3r Gr@ves. He simply wants you to find jobs for his nieces and put them on your payroll. He will return the favor some day.

hows this : r@y sends the nieces checks , then they cash them , r@y thinks that they are going to send the money back WU like is normal , then the russians inform him that the whole 3 grand is for the nieces because thats what they earn for their payroll (for the week), and i dont think r@y would go against the russian mob(or whoever he thinks they are)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

During an AIM chat, Ray let it slip that it was 4:51am where he was. This was at 3:51am London time (GMT+0). So we can be pretty sure he's somewhere in the GMT+1 zone. That could be anywhere in Western Europe except the UK, or west-central Africa, including Nigeria.

That doesn't narrow it down a lot, but we can rule out London where he claims he is, and he's not in Kenya (GMT+3) where his IP placed him for a while.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray couldn't possibly be in Nigeria-could he???? Very Happy Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's not all doom and gloom for Ray. He has at least recruited a partner ....

Nick to Ray:
Quote:
I might help you.

I have lots of contacts in the US and Europe that will cash checks. I do not have a good source of checks - I think you do? We can work together as a team. You get me checks, my contacts will cash them and send me the money. I will then pay you a % for getting the checks in the first place.

Agree?
Nick

Ray thinks this is a good idea:
Quote:
Agreed Bro
I am ready to work
Where are you located
Please send me your number

we can work as a team
thanks for the offer i am so pleased and moreover, how did you hack
into my email
please tell me a secure email to use

please reply asap

Nick
Quote:
good. When can you get the next books of checks? I will tell you who to send them to
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count Derfeet Chekz wrote:
hows this : r@y sends the nieces checks , then they cash them , r@y thinks that they are going to send the money back WU like is normal , then the russians inform him that the whole 3 grand is for the nieces because thats what they earn for their payroll (for the week), and i dont think r@y would go against the russian mob(or whoever he thinks they are)
I like this idea, CDC! Ray, however, won't. And isn't this the point of all this? Laughing

@DD - I must have forgotten how you are being "paid" by Ray. Oh, he's so sneaky and clever. No "out of pocket expenses" for him if at all posssible.

I'm glad he's not in London, too. It's way too civilized for him. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bozhae moi, Ray is a dullard. What did he send me?

Something that basically repeats stuff that K0sch31 already told him, that he (Ray) had got from another baiter (can't recall which one).

Quote:
Hello
I have some information coming in on You now Mr.P3t3r
Gr4ves, and that name appears to be an alias as well.
He is believed to be a Russian national named Yvg3ny
On3g1n. Does that name mean anything to you? Anyway,
he and his commonlaw wife, N4t4ly4 P3tr0v4, were
arrested in 2005 for operating a prostitution ring in
the southwestern US. She was deported to Russia, but
he jumped bail, and his whereabouts are unknown. I
have her last known address in Russia if it would
help.
He is believed to have ties to organized crime in
Russia. He was smuggling Russian women into the US
for prostitution, and is not believed to have been
working alone. There are several federal warrants out
for him, but under his Russian name.
Yvg3ny appear to have taken the name P3t3r Gr4v3s,
after he jumped bail, and is wanted in several states
for passing bad checks. He passed bad checks under
many other names as well, but I won't list them here.
The reason it is believed that Peter and Yvg3ny are
one in the same is a partial fingerprint match of
Peter, to that of Yvg3ny in the C0DIS database.
It's not much to go on yet, but if I can establish
some sort of pattern of his movements based on where
he's passed bad checks, it may give a clue as to where
he may go next.
Raymond

Sound familiar?

So K0sch31 laid down the law:

Quote:
Do you take me for a fool? Of course the name Y3vg3n1y Ony3g1n means something to me - I told you that detail! Everything else in your message is a paraphrase on information that I gave you.

Unless you can give me more and original information, then not only is there no chance at all of your receiving payment, but I will assume that you are in fact an ally of Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch, and order your termination also. Once I give the order, it will not be countermanded.

CHOOSE WISELY!

Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde, that's a great idea. You'll be wasting Ray's phished bank accounts at a faster rate. I assume it costs him real money to buy that info from phishers. Too bad the phishers are getting money, though, but there's nothing we can do about that. At least their crimes won't result in losses to a vic.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who told Ray to grow a backbone?

Quote:
I think i am going to make a resolvement
WHo are you and how did you get my email
I am not insupport of anythhing till you tell me who
you are and how you got my email
Thanks

So K0sch31 replied:

Quote:
You are trying to shake off your timidity, which is laudable, but perchance a matter of too little, too late.
As I explained previously - I am a member of a crime syndicate in Russia; and your email address was supplied by a former associate of Yevgeniy Petrovitch named Peter Coelho, who did not disclose his source.
Remember that you have a choice to support me or suffer the consequences of defying me.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the reply?

Quote:
what will be my consequence if i deny you?
and what will be my gain if i support you?

So I told him:

Quote:
Support me, and you will be well paid for the assistance that you give me.

Deny me - and thereby support Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch - and you will in time know terror, anguish, and death.

The choice is yours.

Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From an AIM chat with Ray. I'm pretty sure Gary's understand is a little different from this...
Quote:
Ray: Gary mailed me and told me he had a problem.. remember i told you his house was burnt down.. so he is staying with some friends. so i told him to take 1,000$ and send 2.500$ to you

Me : His house was burnt down, that's terrible. How did that happen?

Ray: i dont know maybe he was careless and left some insulations on

Me : At least he didn't lose his life. OK, anyway, I will expect $2500 from him.

Ray: yes. i am also happy so i conpensate him with some cash and i will still do that on his next check

Me : That is very generous of you.

Ray: thank you B0v!s

They say you shouldn't discuss religion or politics with your boss. But he brought it up, so I gently challenged him...
Quote:
Ray: i will be preparing for church service soon... do you go to church?

Me : I don't usually go to church. I'm not very religious. But sometimes I go just to contemplate and meditate. It can be a peaceful place.

Ray: why are you not religious?
Ray: its not good ... dont you beleive in christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour?

Me : I believe in that. But I don't find a lot of the ceremonies very meaningful to me. They don't seem relevant to my life. Do you get fulfillment from the church services?

Ray: sometimes i do but dont you know it was writting in the bible that " WHERE 2 OR MORE PEOPLE GATHER TO CALL ME, MY PRESENCE WILL SURELY BE THERE WITH THEM"

Me : I respect that people can find meaning in church ceremonies. I don't find fault with people who get sustenance from it. It just doesn't work for me. For example, just because someone wrote words in the Bible, why should people believe they are literally true?

Ray: Yes they are. the bible is more than what you think. the Bible is the way forward for every christian
Ray: Pray for devine wisdom and devine visitation and God will show you and explain what you need to know to you

Me : What about Muslims and Jews?

Ray: Muslim has a Quran
but i dont know about the Jews
Ray: But i am very sure of the Muslim, we are both wrshipping the same God

Me : And yet their holy book, the Quran, says things that are different from what the Bible says. If both are worshipping the same God, and both believe their book is divinely written and absolutely true, that is a contradiction.

Ray: they are all the same. no differences.

Me : No my friend, that is not true. If there are no differences, then why have Muslims and Christians murdered each other in such large numbers over the years? And why would a just God allow such horrors?

Ray: they misinterpret what was inside but now all eyes are Opena dn they could see that what they do or fight for was a mistake. and moreover it is writing and it has to come to pass

Me : I certainly agree with you that people love to misinterpret words in order to serve their own selfish purposes. Sometimes those selfish purposes are hateful and bigoted. It is very sad.

Ray: that was what happened
Ray: but now we live in peace and harmony
Ray: no more religious crisis or fight

Me : Try telling that to the people in Darfur. They are murdered and raped and tortured because of their religion. Same in Kosovo. And my God the nightmare of Rwanda. And Cambodia.

Ray: Rwanda is not religious crisis.. Kosovo and others. those ones are Tribal Wars

Me : If you have your arms hacked off or your head severed by insane bigots, it matters little whether you call it tribal or religious or any other excuse. It is man's barbarism toward his fellow man.

Ray: that is bad. i am not happy about what is happeneing there. God will help them

Me : I hope so. Think about Northern Ireland. Catholics and Protestants murdering each other. Both are Christians! How could God allow that?

Ray: that i cannot say. thou shall not Judge

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am afraid that P3ter Gr@ves may have overplayed his hand just a little. Ray invited P3ter to hack his email a/c again so that P3ter could guage just how much Ray knows about P3ter. P3ter hinted at a few names and such stemming from this thread.

P3ter hasn't heard from Ray since (about 24 hrs now). Has he been in touch with anyone else in that timeframe?

I'm hoping that Ray is busy scrambling to set up new accounts in order to keep in contact with his busy employees.

Sorry if I've messed anything up for other baiters.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Cumfrence .... got this a couple of days ago from Ray.

Quote:
Hello Nick

Please can you do me a favour
I am sure you and Peter still talks and you guy are close cos i knew he
sold me out to you.
Please i want you to beg him to let me be. he has gotten more than
enough
Please tell him to please free man
I can be a partner and give anything i can online if i can

I will surely do

Please reply asap

Thanks

so .... will you let Ray be? Rolling Eyes
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here. I haven't heard from Ray since Sunday 6:30am GMT.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - You really have a way with words. Very Happy

I sure hope this silence is a sign of Ray breaking down, or just scrambling to set up new email addresses, so he can lose more RL vics. He sure is getting hammered from all sides by you guys. I need to send "David" a message, and tell him we're not going to take the bus with him on the 18th. My cat is having surgery for benign tumors in his ears on that day, in RL. Sad And so my trip will be postponed a week or so.

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy, sorry to hear about your kitty's medical troubles. Hope the surgery works out well.

I'm hopeful that Ray hasn't dumped us all. I don't think I've ever had a mugu dump me without a word. They always send a threat, or tell me how smart he was to figure me out, or tell me I'm a funny joker. Also, what are the odds he would dump every single one of all of our characters?

The last thing he sent me was a list of some victims including phone numbers and emails. It was a partial list, and he was going to send me the rest, but he hasn't yet. This really is gold. He sent me the list because he noticed that the non-baiters weren't getting any checks, and he wanted B0v!s to call and find out why.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic