SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Eaterversary, already? and a special story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, hard to believe for me, too. Now for a special story.

As some know, I live in a less-than-savory area where just-released crack addicts roam unencumbered and transvestite prostitutes peddle there wears in my very split-level. But that is neither here nor there. This is a story about a mouse.

Two mice have plagued our residence this calendar year spanning 2007-2008. The first met an untimely death in a conventional snap-trap after a failed backflip into our stove went desperately wrong. The mouse is dead.

Long live the mouse. In January, our second friend appeared; larger and more cunning than his predecessor, he stalked our kitchen with impunity. Crumbing whatever we were to lazy to clean ourselves. He had a bountiful feast before him, as college males are only so clean.

Poison and glue traps, among other conventional traps failed to bring swift death upon the ghastly, yet tiny creature. Our kitchen was his domain. Where as the first mouse only felt safe on the stove and counter, this marauding beast grew brazen enough to wander the open floors. And thus, we grew tired. And we plotted. And we schemed.

At 3:00 AM March 6, a plan was hatched to create a trap reminiscent of a child's game. A child's game aptly named MOUSE TRAP. A paper towel roll was baited with peanut butter and granola, and balanced over the edge of our counter where below was an open drawer, with a dish of water.

At approximately 11:30 PM on March 7th, the greedy scoundrel sauntered into the tube, where his bloated gut from past gluttonies tipped itself into the drawer below. Great success!...or was it?

The mouse leaped out of the drawer and scurried under a mound of festering trash. (Not so much festering). My roommate methodically removed each pile until he located the mouse feasting in an empty cookie box. He covered the box and quickly moved it to the water closet and placed it into the shower.

The mouse leaped wildly. And appeared so ferocious that my roommate removed his tie out of fear the beast would scale the tie and gnaw out his eyes.

Now, the mouse was scooped into a plastic pitcher, which was covered with tin foil, which was trapped doored into a glass jar. The mouse spent a few regretful hours in the glass jar before my roommate whisked him off to parts unknown on his way to work. So that he could continue to live, always remembering when his reign as house glutton was prematurely sullied.

Let it warn the others. All mice appeared hence forth are given 24 hours notice before swift trapping.

THE END.

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry

Last edited by magildo on Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the rats and the Eatversary!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy eaterversary Magildo! happy crowd beers!

At least we know you aren't starving, there's always something left in the pizza boxes and assorted stuff on the floor.

Apparently deep fried roof squirrel is quite tasty too

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a lovely rat story and happy eaterversary Mags!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary

You could always borrow a cat
A friend of mine swears by peppermint oil, dripped on cotton wool balls , placed around the floors. Supposidly the mice dont like the smell.

Not sure she's ever tried it as a transvetite prostitute deterrent Wink
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very cunning of you guys. I would have just moved & let the mouse have the place. Embarassed

And Happy Eaterversary!!!! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a mouse like that, get a large bucket. Fill it about half way with water. Then dump enough bird seed in it to cover the surface of the water, to make it appear as it the bucket is full of bird seed. The mouse (or other assorted rodents) will most certainly find it, jump in, and, unless they are awesome swimmers, perish pretty quick.

Oh yea, happy Eaterversary.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary. May mice the world over respect your authori-tay.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy eaterversary.

If you'll go to those lengths for a simple rodent, I wouldn't want to be a lad. Very Happy

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

Happy Eaterversary! I have 2 cats and live in a mice free zone.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ She speaks sense! Get a cat.

Happy aniversary, you dear, dear nutcase. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary!

Be careful, this happened on Tom & Jerry, and Jerry came back with his cousin.... just sayin. Shocked

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy mouse day! Laughing

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary. Getting a cat is the best suggestion. Even if the cat is too lazy to hunt mice, you get a cat out of the deal. A no lose situation.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A cat is a good idea, but I've decided that I don't want anything that has a butt hole. Twisted Evil

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It wasn't so much the mices that scared me it was this bit...

Quote:
...and transvestite prostitutes peddle there wears in my very split-level...
Shocked Laughing

Happy Eaterversary!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary Mag beers!

^^YW^^
What a glorious idea to hasten the demise of said rodents Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the rodent removal and the eaterversary! And, thanks for everyone not allowing this to become another cat thread. And, getting a cat is a stellar idea!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary, magildo. May you have yet another.
That was one lucky mouse! Good thing YW didn't get him! Very Happy happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...and transvestite prostitutes peddle there wears in my very split-level

Listen, if you just left us alone we wouldn't keep puttin' the friggin' mice in your apartment.

Happy Eaterversary!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary and thanks for the great story.
When I was in college I would raise mice for spending money. They would pay for my hamburgers, beer and cigarettes. When my Dad got wind of my animal factory, he told me that he raised mice in a gulag in Siberia for extra rations, prisoner brewed alcohol and tobacco. I wonder what your flatmate got for the mouse? Ask him for half.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
A cat is a good idea, but I've decided that I don't want anything that has a butt hole. Twisted Evil

Does this include men? Shocked

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one of them, GF! Laughing Laughing Laughing

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy eaterversary!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic