SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad logic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just makes me laugh. Every once in a while I get a nice little nugget from my lad that makes me laugh pretty hard. This is one of them.

My lad is supposed to meet one of our church's engineers (), who is Arabic. Well, I told him that communication might be a problem with him because our engineer speaks broken English. Well, that's no problem with my lad. See here:

Quote:
The issue of communication will not be a barries between him and me because i am going to use broken English to communicate to him.

Wow. What logic. Since speaks poor English, if the lad uses broken English, he should be able to understand. Makes sense doesn't it?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jadee1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hee heee brilliant suttf, i love it when i get a stupid comment like that.

maybe you should write back in damaged english or obliterated english and see if he can read it

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? It sounds like the perfect solution to me. Laughing Tell the lad to practice his broken English in all subsequent emails to you so you are assured he will be able to effectively communicate w/ the engineer. That should provide some nice entertainment for you.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hysterical - with a bit of luck no one will be able to understand anything. Laughing

Sand Timer 25 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014373">Mr. Scot</a> "Skipper has never communicated to us since the campaign event took place last year. we did'nt get a cent from that event either."
Sand Timer 24 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119437">Mr. Uche-uka</a> "There is no way that I would have put in this enermous amount of time, work and money without being serious with this huge task ahead of building and running an orphanage."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to donate to 419Eater</a>
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's very funny.

Come to think of it, I use that sort of thing all the time when talking with people who don't speak English:

First try speaking louder. If that doesn't work, speak loudly with an accent that sounds similar to the speaker's native language. If that doesn't work, speak very bad French, very loudly, regardless of the speaker's native language. Very Happy

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My attempts at accents always turn south Asian, most likely Pakistani, within a few sentences Sad

I love the idea of de-educating the lad to use Broken English dialect.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is your boy Kevin isnt it?

Anyway, love it Twisted Evil

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, this is a TWAT that YW, Professor So and So and myself are working on. He was donated to me by a member going on a leave of absence. Sadly, Kevin seems to have figured out that the TWAT's rival church, the Church of the Hardened Nipple is not real. His emails are few and far between.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awwwww Kevin will be missed Crying or Very sad

Looks like you have a good replacement though.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is hilarious. I think that, for ease of communication, you should start using broken English too. That seems to be the common language. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

funny lad post JoJo is he broken good. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LAD LOGIC 101

Imagine $$$MONEY$$$ Think of things to say to get this $$$MONEY$$$. Say anything. Say everything. Say things that contradict everything you've said. Just get the $$$MONEY$$$ Lather, rinse, repeat.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think that's a pretty accurate assessment of the lad mentality. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And here I thought they were thinking "Snausages� Snausages� Snausages�, give me some Snausages� I want Snausages� SNAUSAGESSSSSS�!!!!!" Confused

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I love it!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I have a hard time baiting in unbroken English. But I just love that line. That's pure siggy material!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! I wish I had a lad like that, I'd ask him to teach me broken English as I don't know how to speak it. I'd love to learn!

Good moaning! Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
AnotherTenor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello - I'm new at this, and this has probably been discussed many times... But I've been taking their email addresses and signing up for any and all "Free Offers" I come across or email subscriptions I can. Will that keep them busy?
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latin is one of the old lost languages. I wonder if any of them know Pig Latin?
Iksnay on the scamoray.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a real star. Logic logic like this just shows me that he is going to pay off nicely throughout his career. I hope he likes travel. YW, Prof and I have learned that Chad is beautiful this time of year and we are shaping him up to go meet Hamdan where they can speak broken English together.

EDIT: It looks like he is a little eager to travel. He just needs a little poking.

Quote:
Dear Rev Benjamin,
Please less i forget, give me the address of Hamdan in Chad so that i will meet him . If possible on monday you can instruct him to pay the money with the information i gave you.
I want to know if that is possible on monday so that i will perpare on wensday to reach on friday or saturday in chad.
If the idea is not condusive for you then you ask him to try once more.
He can also make it through road to Nigeria maiduguru boronu state.than for him to come to lagos.I will try my best if he can travel by road and enter to maiduguru.that is the boundering between Nigeria and Chad. The only thing he will give them is tip either $100 or$200 only and they will leave to enter Nigeria.

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone pass me the Broken English <-> Dutch dictionary ISBN numbers please. I'm not native English as it is, but always willing to learn more. Indispensable in this line of work .. Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does know that An Arabic broken english will sound nothing like the Nigerian broken english right? And the Oaf is actually ready to travel to a war zone. U got this lad eating out of your hands. keep us posted.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ dutchbait,

I can't tell if you're joking or not. So will just presume that you aren't.
"Broken English" is just badly structured English, usually used by those who don't speak it as a first language.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

newdonym wrote:
I can't tell if you're joking or not. .

of course I was .. Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing warms my heart more than a lad ni debt:

Quote:
Dear Rev Benjamin,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message.

The content of your mail is well understood.Rev Dover, i have heard all you said in your mail.The problem i have here is financial problem and you say that you will pay my expences back but i will like you sir to send the transport money to me so that it will enable me to travel to chad to collect the materials and the money.
What happen now is that i will try my best possible to see how i will travel there.
Let me see if i can borrow another money from people if i succeed i will tell you and if i travel there you will know.
Thank you for your mutual understanding.

Evil or Very Mad

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic