SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans : Great ! account number 4 is it? I lost track .. Laughing
I wonder if M1fannie gets an update on the new account ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yep, at least # 4.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M1fannie received this last convulsion:

Subject : I WILL WAIT

Quote:
ALL I NEED TO LET YOU KNOW IS THAT I DON'T KNOW J .WAYNE.

SO I AM SURE YOU HAVE TRANSFER THE MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVE JUST SEND ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR ME TO BE SURE ABOUT THIS PAYMENT, I MAY BE WRITING YOU NOW IN A SOFT WAY BECAUSE I AM WAITING FOR THE 5 DAYS SO THAT I CAN GET THIS MONEY.

IF ON THE DAY OF COLLECTION NO MONEY WAS FOUND IN MY ACCOUNT ONLY GOD WILL KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN DOES THAT SURVIVE IT WILL TELL THE STORY WHEN THE TIME COMES.

She replied:

Quote:

Mister

I told you: The money is in the J. Wayne bank account. You can pick it up, or have your friend J. Wayne pick it up.
Please do not bother us again.

Meanwhile still,

M1fannie Smelsab1t.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile the protection program is postponed for a bit ...

Quote:
subject GET BACK AT ME WITH YOUR RESPONS

HELLO PHUCKS PH@YES.
I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE SLOW RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY ARRANGING SOME OF MY MEN FOR A PROTECTION PROGRAM TO ONE OF MY CLIENT IN UNITED STATE.

I HAVE READ YOUR EMAIL AND I DO LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I CAN NOT ASK MY BOYS TO START UP THIS JOB WITHOUT A PAYMENT IT IS NOT POSIBLE I DO MY JOB IN A RESPONSIBLE WAY I WILL ONLY ACCEPT TO ASK MY BOYS TO START UP THEIR PROTECTION JOB ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF ONLY YOU WILL BE READY TO AN AVAILABLE PAYMENT OF $5,000 AND THE OTHER BALANCE WITHIN A PERIOD OF TIME IF MY BOYS HAVE FINALY START WITH THE PROTECTION ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. THIS IS ALL I NEED TO TELL YOU GET BACK AT ME WITH YOUR RESPONS

His late response had consequences of course .. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi Billy,

Because it took you so long to respond I assumed you had lost your interest in this job.
Mr. Wayne wanted some clarity whether he had to keep his men working for me. Yesterday he ran out of patience and made me decide to hire him till the end of the month or not. Because you did not reply I have agreed with him. This has cost me another $15,000 which I am not very happy with, but I had no choice.

We can agree for you to start on April 1 though. If you change your letter heading like I asked you, and send me an invoice on the new writing paper I will make sure you get the $5,000 advance payment before April 1.

I hope that's OK with you.

Bye for now.

Retards,
Phuck Ph@yes

Another 15 grand to John *cling* Laughing

freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a snotty email too saying to pay through western union. Shame I have no idea what western union is. It is almost exactly the same email as Yousa got so still haven't managed to get him off script yet. Evil or Very Mad
Maybe once I am about to make the payment but get struck down with the Marburg virus I will get a more personalised abusive email!

He is only asking me for $8000! I feel so cheap! Crying or Very sad
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freakycow: maybe you can ask him why he picked you instead of your millionaire neighbour who happens to be a sumbitch anyway ..

freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea!!! ooooo, evil plan forming with new characters!! Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just re-reading M4CK's email.

Quote:
REMEMBER DEATH HAS NO SECOND CHANCE MY BOYS DONT MAKE ANY MISTAKE CARING OUT ANY SHOUTING

I guess he is going to yell at me until I die. Time to purchase some hearing protection.

Also

Quote:
IF YOU WANT TO LIVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

What can you say to that question? No, I want to be dead the rest of my life?

I think I am just going to have to pay.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He's so funny indeed.. I also loved the line he wrote M1fannie yesterday:
Quote:
I DONT SEENS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE NOT TO KILL ANY OF YOU.

He must still be exhausted not killing any of us ..

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That is a classic! Laughing It almost cost me a new keyboard. DB you might want to consider that as a siggy caption.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I love that in a hitman's personality, he shows real dedication and concentration .. No one killed, not even accidently! Laughing

There's never enough siggy space baiting characters like him...

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tep, I think our pet has lost it.

I wrote:
Quote:
Mr / Mrs M4vkm3z4

How am I supposed to get $15,000.00 out of the U.S. and into Spain?

B1ll C0dy

Hi Reply: BASTARD LISTEN CAREFULLY

Quote:
mack meza to me
show details 5:42 PM (43 minutes ago) Reply

YOU BASTAERD B1LL C0DY OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF.

I CAN SEE YOUR PLANS OF MAKING ATTEMPTS REPORTING TO THE AUTHORITY.YOU ARE ACTING TOO SMART MR!I HAVE MONITORED YOU FOR SOME TIME NOW.IT IS MY JOB AND THEY ONLY PAID ME TO TAKE YOUR LIFE.JUST ONE SNIP,YOU ARE GONE.I HAVE A FULLY RECORDED TAPE WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU AS A PROOF FOR YOU TO KNOW AND SEE WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS.IT IS NOT MY DUTY TO TALK DISCLOSE TO MATTERS TO THIS VERY LENT BASTARD.IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS TO YOU AND IT MEANS A LOT TO YOU,THE ONLY WAY TO GET BEHIND THIS NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT IS TO MAKE THIS SAID PAYMENT OF $8,000.EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS TO THE NAMES BELOW VIA MONEY GRAMM.

J4CK M00REH, MADRID,SPAIN

C0LEN J0HN5ON,MADRID SPAIN.

AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE,YOU ARE TO SEND ME A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFARMATION.FAILING TO DO SO,CONSIDER YOU SELF DEAD BASTARD.YOU ARE TO REPLY ME ASAP.AT THIS VERY EMAIL AM GIVING TO YOU [email protected]
LASTLY.IF YOU FILL LIKE NOT COMPLYING,AND YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR LIFE DOES NOT MEAN TO YOU.JUST DONT BOTHER TO PAY THIS MONEY OK.M4CKM3Z4.

Well he really wasn't clear on the payment info so I wrote:

Quote:
Mr / Mrs M4CKM3ZA.

You did not give me an address in Madrid Spsin to mail the check to. Should I send the check to J4CK M00R3H, in care of Madris Spain or should I make the check out to Madrid Soain in care of J4CK M00R3H? Please clarify. Thanks,

Bill Cody

Of coarse I didn't reply to his new email. I think JW or B0ris should offer me a priotection service that is of coarse after you chop the $8000.00 payment first. You guys decide which one wants this victim.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the new bank info to Alan this evening. I've also sent some new instructions to Billyboy concerning P3nny (Youssa). I'm starting to get tired of strait batting this lad and thought I would push the "goofy" factor to see if he takes it.

Quote:
This is what I want you to do:

1. Tell her that the amount is $125,000 U.S., payable in small, unmarked bills.

2. Tell her to put the money in 5 different white plastic bags, each with $25,000 in them and marked with the words "skizit wizzit skizem" on them. This is a code that Gust4v uses to make sure that he has the right merchandise when he picks up the parcels. If the words are not on those bags, then we know it's a trap.

3. Tell her to drop one bag at each of the following locations by 6:00 pm Sunday.

a. Grand Central Station next to the Krusty Brand burger stand.
b. 30 Rockfeller Plaza, next to the David Letterman monument, in the small yellow trash can.
c. At the Plaza Hotel, behind the restaurant reservation desk on the 97th floor.
d. At the Statue of Liberty monument, between the statue's left big toe and the guy who sits there playing the accordion while whistling Dixie. He is one of our associates.
e. Behind the steam bucket room entrance at Big Turks' massage parlor and falafel emporium. Tell her to leave it next to the bucket shelf on the right.

I've got more information to pass on to you concerning P3nny.

She is not married but has a bi-sexual boyfriend who drives a powder blue 2007 Katsuma Kamasutra Shlongslapper sedan and eats at least twice a week with her at the Toe Jam restaurant in Upper Manhattan. The name of the company she works for is called Crosby, Steel, Nash, Young, Simon and Garfunkel PLC. She is an investment banker there. She goes to the Bulldike and Butch women's gym in Times Squate everyday between 6:00 am and 7:00 except on weekends. Gust4v and another of my associates have seen her alone but also sometimes with her boyfriend. Her Mercedes had the windshield cracked 2 days ago and is in for repairs until Monday. She has a replacement car until then. It's a pink 4 door Mary Kay Cadillac with a white vinyl roof and 24 inch mags. She nicknamed it her pimpmobile. She banks at the Manhattan Marathon National Bank on Wall street.

Send me a copy of your message to her.

B0ris D.

I am curious to see what his next e-mail to Youssa's character is going to look like.
@Ambush, If JW doesn't object, B0ris can chop his victim. Unless you want to flip for it Wink

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans. Quite a script you thought out Smile .. Wouldn't be surprised if frosty just copy->pasted it into an email sent to Ms. Hoar.

Quote:
@Ambush, If JW doesn't object, B0ris can chop his victim. Unless you want to flip for it

JW doesn't object Smile

However: I need to have a new character introduced by B0ris or M0e .. Can I PM you some details? In the long run JW chops all of course ..

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boris it is Very Happy The funny thing is it may not be to profitable. His stupidity is chopping his own dolla. I went from $8000.00 to $4.00 dollars overnight Very Happy

Quote:
YOU BASTARD,I CAN SEE YOU ARE TRYING TO PLAY PRANKS ON ME NOW.YOU WANT TO PROOF TOO SMART RIGHT? I GAVE YOU THOSE TWO NAMES TO SEND THE MONEY,$4,DOLLARS EACH VIA MONEY GRAM,IN ANY MONEY GRAM OFFICE NEAR YOU.I DONT NEED CHECK.IF YOU WRITE ME AN EMAIL AGAIN WITH OUT THE PAYMENT RECIEPT,I GIVE YOU JUST ONE DAY,CONSIDER YOUR SELF DEAD.

IF YOU FILL AM JOKING DO NOT PAY ANY MORE.I WILL NOT WRITE YOU AGAIN THIS IS THE LAST MAIL YOU RECIECEVE FROM ME.AND YOU MUST REACH ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL [email protected]

My reply:

Quote:
Mr / Mrs MACKMEZA,

Your letters are rather confusing. You wrote " I GAVE YOU THOSE TWO NAMES TO SEND THE MONEY,$4,DOLLARS EACH VIA MONEY GRAM,IN ANY MONEY GRAM OFFICE " I will be more than happy to send $4 dollars however, there is no Money Gram office that I know of in these parts. What is Money Gram? Please advise, Thank you.
B1ll C0dy

Hell, I almost want to send him $4.00 just to laugh at him. I can't believe he is blowing a gasket already.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU MUST REACH ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL [email protected]

For some reason he seems to have a strong preference to use the gmail account. That's why I consistently keep using his Yahoo one .. In the Carsberg job he sends every email twice, from both accounts.

Couple of days ago frosty forwarded Phuck's demands on the protection program to JW, whining about the fact his dolla gets chopped time and time again. Today JW decided to help him out. En passent he mentions the fact Phuck has paid again .. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Phayes wants you to make a form with this text : Associated with the LAD Protection Institute next to the logo.
What's the problem? I don make one for him. He don drop again. U can have am nau, I nor wan am no more.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here you go:

Quote:
BASTARD if you can not locate any money gramm office you are to make the payment via western union money transfer with the shorlisted names been given to you.i hope this is clear.as soon as this is done,i repeat send me a scanned copy of the reciept.

you fool your life is at stake.you must do this fast.idiot.

My Reply:

Quote:
Mr / Mrs, M4CKM3Z4

Could you resend the peoples names to me again. It seems I might have inadvertently deleted those emails. I will have to check the phone book for a Western Union. The good thing is I have heard of them. The bad thing is, I didn't think anyone ever uses them anymore and I have no clue where a Western Union office is. It would be allot easier to mail a check or to transfer the money via a bank acct#

B1ll C0dy

OK Hans, PM will be sent with my charaters addy. Very Happy

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I want to send our pet some anti-terrorist forms before I send money WU. Anyone know where are those forms located?

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try marvinator's photobucket. Lot of great stuff there ..

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find the tough talk of this scammer to be amusing, I suppose to those susceptible to scams it must be pretty intimidating, to us its just plain pathetic.

He seems to be ignoring my character, which is odd since he has been pretty much co-operative the whole time.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Between amusing and hilarious most of the time, pathetic: all the time ..

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also baiting this moron from 2 different e-mail addresses.He seems overly fond of calling people BASTARD,so one of my baiting characters told him to stop,and started calling him C********R.Amazingly,he seems to have compliedI've offered to pay him to kill whoever gave him the contract on me,and am awaiting the price.I'm afraid I may have to rob another drug dealer.Hope this hitlad will take drugs in trade.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope you're not referring to this offending 4 Question -letter word that starts with a 'c' and ends with 'ocksucker', do you? Things are hard enough for him as they are now .. Twisted Evil

I give you little hope on your drug deal.. unless you find a way to send cocaine through Western Union or Moneygram .. but it's a nice twist, I'd love to read about the outcome Laughing

By the way: his latest email IP traced back to Israel .. Question Exclamation Question

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dutchbait wrote:
. . . . his latest email IP traced back to Israel ..

dutchbait,
You've been here long enough now to know that will be an Israeli satellite provider covering Africa. Wink

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frosty wrote:
Quote:
On 3/8/08, xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
HELLO MRS P3NNY H0AR. <How can I be married if I have a boyfriend? Or does he think I am that kind of gal?>

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? WHY HAVE YOU NOT SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS OR DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU DOWN? YOU MAY THINK I AM NOT SERIOUS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN MY BOYS IN ACTION.

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU SO YOU DON'T NEED TO DECIEVED ME BECAUSE MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY BOYS TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR BOY FRIEND HE DRIVES POWDER BLUE 2007 KATSUMA KAMASUTRA SHLONGSLEPPER SEDAN <Kudos to HM for planting this on the lad's brain>AND I WILL DIFINATELY START BY KILLING YOUR SO-CALLED BOY FRIEND IF YOU WORK AGAINST MY WISH, THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT BOTH OF YOU NORMALLY EAT AT TOE JAM RESTAURANT IN UPPER MANHATTAN. LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE IN THE PREVIOUS MAIL THAT WAS SENT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE AN INVESTMENT BANKER IN
CROSBY, STEEL, NASH YOUNG, SIMON AND GARFUNKEL PLC.

AND AGAIN I LEARNT THAT YOU ALSO GO TO THE BULLDIKE AND BUTCH <Don't we all>WOMAN'S GYM IN TIMES SQUATE EVERYDAY BETWEEN 6:00am AND 7:00 EXPECT ON WEEKENDS AND YOU ALSO BANK AT MARATHON NATIONAL BANK ON WALL STREET.

YOUR MERCEDES BENZ HAD A WINDSHIELD CRACKED SOME DAYS AGO.
SO WITH ALL THIS INFORMATION THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU I AM NOW SURE THAT YOU NOW BELIEVES THAT MY BOYS ARE REALLY WATCHING YOU I NEVER WANTED MY BOYS TO KILL YOU I WHICH I WANT THEM TO, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

SO I ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT AND SEND TO ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL ALSO GET THIS INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL MY OWN BELOVED MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL MEAN NOTHING TO ME IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY. YOUR FUNERAL WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS SOON AS YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH MY DEMAND.

I WARNED YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT JOKE WITH ME DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE.
MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND THE INFORMATION TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRES.
[email protected]
[email protected]

He wouldn't be trying to chop his maga would he? Go get him HM!

P3nny responded:
Quote:
So how much of the $15,000 do you want me to send to each of your 'boys'. I am not sleeping at night because of you.

If you really want your $15,000, then tell me how much you want sent to each of them.

I want this over with.
P3nny

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic