SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An31ka to Ray:

Quote:
I will take more money unless you tell me where that Russian Bastard is.

I will hurt your American dispatcher. I have people near her house.

Ray:

Quote:
I told you i dont
he has ruined my life
dont you get it

And then, after DogDine's mail from earlier on ....

Quote:
Nick
Please stop contacting my dispatchers
I can give you anything you want

You have gotten checks from vera and Ben
please leave Baker alone

Please i am begging you
if you want to be using them i can link them directly to you
Please i am in big shit already please dont add to my problem

Please i am begging you

Looks like we've upset him a bit Very Happy
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L3nsky's translator sent Ray a "Friendly Request". Very Happy

Quote:
P3ter C03lho is a friend or ours, and he has a big favor to ask of you for which he will owe you a debt of gratitude. He has several nieces who he cares about very much, and he wants you to put them on your payroll. They are:

Olg@ F3schuk
Ann@ Py@tov@
Juliy@ Vl@dimirov@
Valentin@ M@ryshev@

Their address is:
165O S. M1t0n Rd.
Fl@gstaff, AZ 86OO1

What self-respecting mob wouldn't try to muscle in on an operation in trouble. Twisted Evil

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad

Last edited by phantom_duker on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Y3vg3niy - sorry, P3t3r - at the Utah address the Lad gave me, or has he hit the road? I don't want to mess this up.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb - I think that P3t3rs last know address was burned down, and his whereabouts are unknown. I'm trying to get Ray to participate in baiting P3t3r to Flagstaff so that all the characters will be in one place.

Ray finally got back to L3nsky, and again whining about getting a phone number:
Quote:
Thank you very much
Please can i have a phone number to call you on
i will be very glad

i am ready to do anything you want
please he is about to ruin my life

thanks

L3nsky's response:
Quote:
I am only Mr. L3nsky's translator. He will not disclose any more than he already has. He only asks if you can deliver his message to the man both he and you seek. Can you deliver the message? If you can, he is confident that he will catch the thief and end your problem. If not, he has no further business with you.

To which Ray replied:
Quote:
Okay
please resend the message and all other thing you want
me to give him
i will do that quick

please thank him for the help

L3nsky's response:
Quote:
Contact this man, and give him this message word for word:

"T@t1yana now works for Madame L@rina."

The person we both seek is very jealous, and he will now doubt go to Fl@gstaff to find her. He knows the location of Madame L@rina, so you don't need to give him that. If you really want to make him angry, tell him that the last time you were with T@t!yana she said "Ya tebya lyublyu." He's a very jealous man, and he will do something stupid, and then we will catch him. If he does not believe you, send him this picture of his beloved whore. He will believe you then.

But Ray is still confused:
Quote:
I will send the mail to which man
is it P3ter gr@ve or N1ck an3lk@ or D0ctor?

who do i send the attachment to?
moreover the attachment is not a picture its a doc
file can you resend it and make it a Jpeg format so i
can send it at ones

thanks

L3nsky's reply:
Quote:
The man goes by name P3ter Gr@ves. Send the message and the picture only to him. If the others you mention are his accomplices, we will get them as well, but we must catch P3ter first.

I don't know what his problem was with the picture (romance scammer).

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in:

Quote:
Yes requested the former address and some data
and i gave you
i told you he ripped me and he is ruinning my life
i dont know what else to do

Please help me beg him to spear my life and let me
alone

Just sent:

Quote:
Your life is of no interest to me except insofar as you may assist in locating Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch.

I do not beg. There are two types of persons in this world, Mr J4mes - predators and prey. I am a predator. From what you have written, you are prey.

We have a saying here, Mr J4mes - if you would live among wolves, then learn to howl like a wolf. So far what I have heard from you is the bleating of a silly sheep. If you would win my respect, be a wolf!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Your life is of no interest to me...

This is hysterical. I love this guy.

Ray sent B0v!s a list of people to call to see if they received their checks. On the list were a few people who had not been sent a check, including one named V@ff@n Kul0. I told Ray about those people yesterday. Today, I wanted to tweak Ray some more about that screwup, so V@ff@n complained to Ray:
V@ff@n Kul0 wrote:
Raymond, it is becoming obvious that you send nothing but delays and excuses. There is no check and there is no letter. I am sick of your lies.

Ray replied with more lies.
Ray wrote:
Oh my God

You are the first on the list and people has start telling me they have been getting it

i first taught you have gotten yours
A man called B0v!s will call you

there is a letter in the mail with the check so when he calls obey his orders and let me know

V@ff@n angrily called B0v!s, and B0v!s angrily emailed Ray:
I wrote:
I just got a call back from V@ff@n Kul0. He says you emailed him saying he must have gotten the check because he was the first on the list to get a check, and other people are already getting their checks. He demanded to know why he doesn't have a check if he is first on the list and other people already have theirs.

I know perfectly well why he doesn't have a check. It's because you didn't put him on the mailing list to get a check. No check was mailed to him. I didn't tell him that out of respect for you, Ray. I protected you by supporting the lie you told him. I gave him some excuses and I took the heat because of your dishonesty.

Listen carefully, Ray. Do not ever - and I mean EVER - embarass me like that again. Do you undestand?

Ray wrote:
Yes sir
I am so sorry sir

I taught he was on the list
Please pardon me
he will surely get next week

I am very grateful for telling him

I wrote:
Damn it Ray, don't bullshit me. You knew he wasn't on the list because I told you. And yet you continued to lie to him, making me look like a jackass.

Ray wrote:
I am so sorry
please you will get new check booklet next week and then you can send to him
Please i am so sorry
Please come to AIM and lets talk

Part of our AIM chat:
Quote:
Ray: i am so sorry for the mess up
Me : You are on my shit list.
Ray: Please i first taught he won on the list
i am so sorry
Ray: Please forgive me
Me : No you didn't. I told you clearly he was not on the list.
Ray: Please i never meant to make you get mad at me. Please i am very sorry
Me : Then why did you purposely lie to V@ff@n. It made me look like an asshole.
Ray: please am i forgiving? i dont like hurting or making people get mad at me
Ray: i didnt i swear i never knew
Me : What the fuck are you talking about? I told you!!! You absolutely knew.
Me : I am furious Ray.
Me : I know things happen. But to be stabbed in the back by my boss is unacceptable.
Ray: yes sir
Ray: I am sorry i accept my fault
Ray: its my fault
Ray: i am so sorry. i will make corrections
Ray: Please sir
Me : How will you make corrections?
Ray: get a better computer and be save and free from using Fl3cthers System. so i can have my records at anytime
remember my system was hacked and i had to dispose it. i will get another soon
Me : I will tell you what corrections you must make.
Me : You must write to V@ff@n and admit you lied to him. Tell him it was your fault, not mine.
Ray: ok. i will do so now
Me : Also, I want the new checks bright and early on Monday morning, so I can send him his check first thing. Also Iv@n and the others who I called even though they did not get a check.
Ray: ok. i will do so as fast as i can
Me : When will you order new checks?
Ray: right now

Don't worry, by the end of the chat, we were best friends again. How can I stay mad at good old Ray?

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray says he sent the message to P3t3r Gr@ves. I had to write the message for him word for word. Normally, I would have made him do it to waste his time, but I'm trying to get this moving along. One thing that came out of it unexpectedly is that he offered (but then retracted) his password to his email account. I think that is because he doesn't want to have to respond directly to P3t3r, and is willing to let L3nsky do it. Either that or he's just plain crazy! Laughing

Quote:
I just sent the message
i will let you know if he replies
he will reply to my email
do you mind if i give you the email and pasword?
Please reply

L3nsky:
Quote:
You can give us the email and password. We will keep it confidential, and we are very discreet.

Ray:
Quote:
i dont think that will be a good idea

L3nsky:
Quote:
You offered, and I accepted out of respect. You do what you must.

Ray:
Quote:
I will think about it
Thanks and i will let you know if he replies
thanks

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow,

This thread just keeps powering on and on.

@PD Gr@ves has just discovered the email from Ray with a pic of the very beautiful T@tyiana attached. I figured immediately that Ray ddin't compose the email. It's far too legible.

Okay P@ter should get off his lazy butt and seek vengeance. How do you see this panning out? What's gonna happen at Flagstaff?
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

phantom_duker wrote:
I had to write the message for him word for word.

This thread will soon build up so much power that it will continue on its own even if Ray himself drops out. Rolling Eyes Laughing Shocked

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had a look at the first post in this thread. MusicMan got a mail from Ray saying

Quote:
HEY PISS OFF AND DONT DISTURB MY BUSINESS OKAY !!!"

What inspirational words they were Ray. Some recent quotes from Ray to baiters:

Quote:
Yes sir
I am so sorry sir

Quote:
Please i am so sorry

Quote:
yes sir
Ray: I am sorry i accept my fault
Ray: its my fault
Ray: i am so sorry. i will make corrections
Ray: Please sir

Quote:
Please help me beg him to spear my life and let me
alone

Quote:
i am ready to do anything you want
please he is about to ruin my life

Quote:
he has ruined my life

Quote:
Please i am begging you
if you want to be using them i can link them directly to you
Please i am in big shit already please dont add to my problem

Please i am begging you

and that is just from this page.

If we do nothing else Rolling Eyes mission accomplished ! Cool
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think Ray has a good deep case of Stockholm syndrome - even if he found out that he was being baited he'd still play along.

(oooh, 200 posts)

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Quote:
How do you see this panning out? What's gonna happen at Flagstaff?

I was just trying to get a lot of characters into one place for everyone to let their creativity flow, and just ad lib it from here on out. Now you just need to get a furious P3ter to Flagstaff to set it in motion. T@t1yana is waiting!

I'm also going to make my Russian mafia characters much more intrusive into Ray's business, demanding he put people on his "payroll" and taking bigger cuts. Tony Soprano would never settle for 10%! We can teach Ray that it's better to dance with the devil you know than the devil you don't. Twisted Evil

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To K0sch31:

Quote:
I swear i dont know where he is
But i will help
just give me some time
he ruined me and he is still working on rinning me
more so he is hidding
i am trying
I will let you know asap
Thanks

Interesting. Hiding from whom? Surely not from Ray! A slap is in order!

Sand Timer x 7
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb,

Sorry I should've got back to you earlier. P3t3r Gr@ves is being housed by members of his criminal fraternity in and around Salt Lake City. So effectively he cannot be traced but he may reveal his location(s) if it would somehow make Ray very sad and otherwise greatly inconvenienced.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest from K0sch31:

Quote:
So he is in hiding? From whom? Not from you - of that I am sure. Explain what you know, and hurry! My associates have informed me that the address you supplied has been destroyed by an act of arson. Be informed that your chances to reap the aformentioned reward are dwindling.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde said:
Quote:
If we do nothing else mission accomplished !
This bait is starting to look like the scene in Monty Python's Holy Grail movie, "Bring Out Your Dead." Where Ray says, "I'm not dead, yet!"
And we say, "Yes, you are!" And club him in the head. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to be away through next week just as the drama will begin to unfold in Flagstaff. Crying or Very sad I've given the address of T@t1y@na to Ray, so hopefully he will pass that along to 0l1ver so he can put surveillance on her. The Russians don't know anything about 0l1ver, so Ray will be his only source for information. Laughing My suggestion would be to make it look like that Russians are playing a shell game with T@t1y@na to try to trip up P3ter, since he obviously isn't going to fall into a trap so easily.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trinity and I are waiting for the party to start in Flagstaff. Ray has given me orders to
Quote:
Yes go on, you have your way

That was in response to my request of if I should try and get into the compound and get the money back and have a "talk" with Mr. Graves.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This to K0sch31:

Quote:
I want you to contact a friend of mine
he is working on his investigation
but let me confirm from him first and then you can
call him and he wil give you all he knows
he said he know where to get him
Please reply asap

From K0sch31:

Quote:
Be aware that should your friend uncover the current wheareabuts of Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch, then the reward will perforce go to him.

Sand Timer x 7
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that R@y doesn't treat his employees very well still. Doesn't he learn that disgruntled employees are difficult to deal with?

I contacted him 3/3:

Quote:

R@y,

When will my first check arrive? I have a few bills I need to pay. Please confirm you got my last email.

Thanks,

J@ck

He wrote back within an hour:

Quote:

Hello J@ck

I will update you asap

thanks

R@y

on 3/5 J@ck wrote:

Quote:

R@y,

Any updates? Tomorrow is my birthday and I was hoping to have the first check by then.

Regards,

J@ck

Ray responded within the hour:
Quote:

Hey J@ck

Happy Birthday in adviance
you will get the check today unfailingly
others has started getting theirs
Please its coming by USPS mail man
check your mail box

Thanks
R@y

So today, J@ck wrote:
Quote:

R@y,

I checked my mail Wednesday R@y. No check.
I checked my mail Thursday R@y. No check.
I checked my mail Friday R@y. No check.

Do you treat all of your employees this way R@y? I am running out of money and need to get started immediately.

Please give me an update.

Thanks,

J@ck

Let's see what his excuse is this time.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speak of the devil... (Received 7 minutes ago)

Quote:

Hello J@ck

there is still time today
USPS is very slow
the check was mailed from Oregon and some are already
getting it

I am sure you will get it

Thanks

Which of you dispatchers is in Oregon?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^YS^^

Not I, I am hanging out in Flagstaff waiting for the R@ym0nd J@m3s T3xt1le Company meeting to begin. Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it makes you feel any better, Yousa_Sakashite, I'm on an AIM chat with Ray right now, and he asked me about J@ck.

Quote:
Ray: Please is J@ck G0ff on the list, Please check and let me know. he mailed me just now
Me: No, I didn't mail a check to anyone named J@ck G0ff, and you didn't put his name on the phone list either. Was he supposed to get a check?
Ray: he is a new employee. i was asking so i wont make a mistake
Me: OK, make sure to put him on the list when you send it to me this weekend.

Hold on J@ck, you will get a check unfailingly! Unless Ray f**ks up and forgets to put you on the next mailing list. But we're working on his failings.

Quote:
Me: I will turn you into a professional business manager in spite of yourself!
Ray: i will be glad if you can

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone - Did Ray send you a picture of Tatiyana with her address so you can start your surveillance, or he did he leave you contemplating an assault on the compound? I never sent Ray any messages placing P3t3r Gr@ves in the compound, so he can still be anywhere.

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's just a matter of time before Ray drops the whole facade and tells B0v!s that he's a scammer.

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic