SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crivens! - Over or.... (4/14)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well seeing the success of Worf's Swedish Chef bait, I was inspired to start a Nac Mac Feegle bait, for more info about the Wee Free Men click here. I just want to see how far this would go with a few lads and have some fun, taking any opportunities that come along.

This bait started with my first email to him on February the 28th, just to give anyone reading an idea of time.

Rob Anybody = me

Dr. Jim Ovia = Lad

Geoffery Linek - Western Union Agent extraordanaire = me also

This is similar to a NOK scam, but they are claiming the bank has had someone file saying that you are dead and they want money that is rightfully yours. Well this type of start actually goes along with my character so it interested me enough to write back.

subject Crivens!

Och well crivens! Of course I died but not a couple o months ago, it was aboot 24 years ago. How the hell else would I end up here in heav'n? Ye better let that bastad ken that I dinnae like people tryin ta steal me money. Tell me how I can be keepin him from doin this.

PLOT 84, AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET ,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
TEL: 234-1-7658790.

FROM THE DESK OF DR JIM OVIA ( MD/CEO):

DEAR BENEFICIARY,
This part is always at the top of every email he sends plus a little gif saying Zenith Bank.

ATTN: ROB,

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL IN RESPONSE TO MY MEMO TO YOU REGARDING TO THE APPLICATION FILED BY MR FRANKEL WOODWARD THAT YOU DIED FEW MONTHS AGO.

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THIS BANK ARE MORE THAN SHOCKED THAT PEOPLE COULD MAKE SUCH COSTLY ALLEGATION ABOUT THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEING. HE WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE AUTHORITY FOR PROSECUTION WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

FROM THE ON SET I WAS NOT AT HOME WITH THEIR INSINUATIONS, THAT WAS WHY I WROTE YOU FOR CONFIRMATION AND THAN GOD YOU ARE ALIVE AND OKAY.

TO THIS EFFECT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM TO US THE MEANS IN WHICH YOU WANT YOUR FUND PAID IMMEDIATELY AS STATED BELLOW:

1)PAYMENT BY INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT ISSUED BY ZENITH BANK OR
2) PAYMENT BY BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER OR
3)PAYMENT BY ATM CARD, ZENITH BANK WILL ISSUE YOU WITH A MASTER CARD WITH YOUR FUND LOADED INTO IT OR
4)PAYMENT BY DIPLOMATIC CASH DELIVERY

YOU ARE DIRECTED TO INFORM US ON METHOD OF PAYMENT WHICH YOU PREFARE SO WE CAN FINALIZE THE IMMEDIATELY RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.

FURTHERMORE ONCE YOU INFORM US OF THE MODE OF PAYMENT YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR AN ATTORNEY WILL BE ARRANGED IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO GET LEGAL CLEARANCE IN VIEW OF THE FALSE AFFIDAVIT OF YOUR DEATH FILED BY MR FRANKEL WOODWARD AT THE HIGH IN NIGERIA.

FINALLY LET HAVE YOUR PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

FIND ATTACH A COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND BANK ID FOR PROOF OF MY IDENTITY AND ESTEEM POSITION. I WILL ALSO REQUIRE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR ID.

FOR MORE DETAILS CALL ME ON TEL: 234-1-7658790.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

Standard reply, obviously he didn't read where I said I was dead. This is also where he sent me a passport and bank card all in one jpg, it is posted in the starter stuff.

So what am I suppose to be doin'? Ye need me to pick one o' those opshuns but ye didnae tell me anythin about them. I want ta know about each opshun, ye ken?

WITH REFERENCE TO YOU MAIL IN WHICH YOU HAVE REQUESTED FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE OPTIONS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY FROM ZENITH BANK.

SEE FULL DETAILS ON EACH OPTIONS BELLOW:

1) PAYMENT BY INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT ISSUED BY ZENITH BANK. THE BANK WILL RAISE BANK CHECK TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY, IF THIS IS YOUR PREFARED OPTION FOR PAYMENT YOU WILL PROVIDE YOUR ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THE BANK DRAFT DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR DELIVERY.

2) PAYMENT BY BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER. IF THIS IS HOW YOU WANT YOUR FUND PAID, YOU WILL FORWARD YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WERE YOU WANT ZENITH BANK TO WIRE THE FUND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY BUT WE WILL REQUIRE SOME CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS BEFORE WE WILL BE ABLE TO WIRE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

3) PAYMENT BY ATM CARD, ZENITH BANK WILL ISSUE YOU WITH A MASTER CARD WITH YOUR FUND LOADED INTO IT. IF THIS HOW YOU WANT TO BE PAID PLEASE FORWARD THE ADDRESS WERE THE ATM MASTER CARD WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU WILL ONLY PAY FOR DELIVERY.

4) PAYMENT BY DIPLOMATIC CASH DELIVERY. CASH WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP BUT WILL PAY FOR HANDLING AND CLEARANCE CHARGES ON TRANSIT BEFORE THE FUND REACH YOUR DOOR STEP.

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO GO THROUGH EACH OF THE FOUR OPTIONS AS DETAILED ABOVE AND LET ME KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST FOR YOU SO WE CAN PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

I thank ye for givin me the opshuns but I really be needin ta know is if there is a cost to each of the opshuns. If there is I would like to know what it is. Thanks to ye again for gettin back to me so quickly.

Rob

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL IN WHICH YOU REQUESTED TO KNOW THE COST FOR EACH OF THE FOUR OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE UP YOUR MIND ON THE OPTION TO CHOOSE.

SEE FULL DETAILS BELLOW:

1) PAYMENT BY INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT ISSUED BY ZENITH BANK. THE BANK WILL RAISE BANK CHECK TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU PERSONALLY ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY, THE TOTAL COST FOR DELIVERY IS US$775.00 WHICH INCLUDE COST OF COURIER, LEGAL CLEARANCE, SECURITY CLEARANCE.

2) PAYMENT BY BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER. IF THIS IS HOW YOU WANT YOUR FUND PAID, YOU WILL FORWARD YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WERE YOU WANT ZENITH BANK TO WIRE THE FUND TO YOU. IT WILL COST YOU A TOTAL SUM OF US$1350.00 FOR INTERNATIONAL FUND TRANSFER CLEARANCE,LEGAL/SECURITY CLEARANCE AND NORMALIZATION FEES.

3) PAYMENT BY ATM CARD, ZENITH BANK WILL ISSUE YOU WITH A MASTER CARD WITH YOUR FUND LOADED INTO IT, IT WILL COST YOU US$755.00 TO COVER COST OF COURIER, LEGAL CLEARANCE, SECURITY CLEARANCE.

4) PAYMENT BY DIPLOMATIC CASH DELIVERY. CASH WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP, YOU WILL PAY THE PROCESSING,HANDLING CHARGES AND CUSTOM CHARGES AS APPLIED ON THE COUNTRY OF DELIVERY. IT COULD BE UPTO US$4500.00 BECAUSE CASH IS INVOLVED AND SECURITY MEASURES MUST BE TAKING.

LET ME KNOW WHICH OF THE ABOVE YOU WILL BEST AND MOST SUITABLE FOR ON THE COST/ CONDITIONS APPLIED.

FOR MORE INFORMATIONS CALL ME ON TEL:234-1-7658790.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR IMMEDIATE COOPERATIONS.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

I been discussin it with me wife and she thinks we need to be takin opshun 3. She said it would be better if we used the extra security even though it will end up costin more. I dinnae ken we should be spendin the extra money but she is usin her hiddlins and I cannae be arguin with that.

Are ye sure about this lawyer, I donnae like lawyers. All they ever try to do is throw ye in the pris'n hoose. My clan does have a cheap lawyer that advises us on how ta stay out o' the pris'n hoose, ye ken we can use him?

I make a slight mistake here I meant to choose option 4 but I was just skimming through his email and read option 4 as option 3, oh well.

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL IN WHICH YOU HAVE CHOSED OPTION THREE FROM THE FOUR OPTIONS GIVEN TO YOU FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND.

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL APPROVE THE ISSUING OF AN ATM MASTER CARD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AND THE CARD CAN BE READY AS EARLIER AS TOMORROW EVENING AND WILL BE IN POSITION TO DISPATCH TO YOU BY THURSDAY MORNING.

TO THIS EFFECT YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND US YOUR ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THE ATM CARD DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH PHONE NUMBER TO MAKE THE DELIVERY EASY FOR THE COURIER.

YOU ARE ALSO DIRECTED TO SEND THE US$755.00 ( SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS ONLY) TO COVER COST OF COURIER, LEGAL CLEARANCE, SECURITY CLEARANCE IMMEDIATELY.

SEND THE US$755.00 THROUGH MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ONLY AND SEND ME THE MTCN NUMBER WITH TEXT QUESTIONS/ANSWER AS SOON AS YOU GET THE MONEY SENT.

NOTE: YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANY LAWYER AS WE DON'T HAVE ANY NEED FOR ONE NOW. THE BANK WILL HANDLE EVERY ASPECT OF THE RELEASE OF THE ATM CARD TO YOU.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COOPERATIONS, MY KIND REGARDS TO YOUR WIFE AND REST OF THE FAMILY.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

No lawyers to deal with yeah! I guess he didn't like me trying to use my own lawyer. I didn't respond back fast enough so second email comes.

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL IN WHICH YOU HAVE CHOSED OPTION THREE FROM THE FOUR OPTIONS GIVEN TO YOU FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND.

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL APPROVE THE ISSUING OF AN ATM MASTER CARD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AND THE CARD CAN BE READY AS EARLIER AS TOMORROW EVENING AND WILL BE IN POSITION TO DISPATCH TO YOU BY THURSDAY MORNING.

TO THIS EFFECT YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND US YOUR ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THE ATM CARD DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH PHONE NUMBER TO MAKE THE DELIVERY EASY FOR THE COURIER.

YOU ARE ALSO DIRECTED TO SEND THE US$755.00 ( SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS ONLY) TO COVER COST OF COURIER, LEGAL CLEARANCE, SECURITY CLEARANCE IMMEDIATELY.

SEND THE US$755.00 THROUGH MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ONLY AND SEND ME THE MTCN NUMBER WITH TEXT QUESTIONS/ANSWER AS SOON AS YOU GET THE MONEY SENT.

NOTE: YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANY LAWYER AS WE DON'T HAVE ANY NEED FOR ONE NOW. THE BANK WILL HANDLE EVERY ASPECT OF THE RELEASE OF THE ATM CARD TO YOU.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COOPERATIONS, MY KIND REGARDS TO YOUR WIFE AND REST OF THE FAMILY.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

I ignore this second email and don't respond, the important thing is it is in the second email that he mentions Western Union, this is the only time he mentions it. Again I wait too long and 3rd email shows up.

I SENT YOU DETAILS OF THE NEXT STEP AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO SO THAT YOUR ATM MASTER CARD WILL BE SENT LATEST BY TOMORROW.

THE ATM CARD WILL BE READY AND ISSUED LATER SO THAT IS WHY IT'S IMPORTANT YOU SEND THE MONEY WITH YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN DISPATCH THE ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS BY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TOMORROW.

I HAVE JUST RESENT THE LAST MAIL I SENT YOU YESTERDAY. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE SENDING THE DELIVERY FEES SINCE THE ATM CARD WILL BE READY BY THIS EVENING SO THAT WE CAN DISPATCH IT TOMORROW.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

I write him back this time.

Och, I will be sendin the mooney today. Ye can send me the card to the address: Rob Anybody, 1220 Aching Farm, Chalk Hill, Oh, 84539. I hope to be gettin the mooney soon. This should help to take care o' me kids and the clan.

Rob

Ohio because my skype number is area code 419 and in the US that is Ohio.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL. IN WHICH YOU SAID YOU WILL BE SENDING THE MONEY LATER TODAY.

PLEASE SEND YOUR PHONE ALSO AS THE DELIVERY COMPANY WILL REQUEST THAT TO BE ON THE ENVELOPE THAT WILL CONTAIN YOUR ATM CARD.

FURTHER MORE SEND ME THE MTCN NUMBER WITH TEXT QUESTIONS AND ANSWER AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY LATER TODAY.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

A reference to WU, but WU is not mentioned, I also just ignore this reference in my reply.

Crivens! Sorry aboot that mate. I dinnae think to add my phoon number too. It is 1-419-XXX-XXXX but I will nae be home for at least 8 hours, that is 5pm CST. Can ye wait to call me until then if'n ye are plannin ta call.

Rob

Wait that night for a call and no call. So I don't email him with information on how I sent his payment.

ATTN: ROB ANYBODY.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL I RECEIVED YOUR PHONE NUMBER BUT DID NOT GET INFORMATION FOR THE DELIVERY FEE OF THE ATM MASTER CARD YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL SEND IT YESTERDAY.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEND THE US$755 FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE MASTER CARD TO YOU IN USA SO THAT WE CAN DISPATCH YOUR MASTER CARD IMMEDIATELY.

IF YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY SEND ME THE MTCN NUMBER WITH TEXT QUESION AND ANSWER SO WE CAN COLLECT THE MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE: THE RECEIVER DETAILS TO SEND THE US$755 REMAIN MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ONLY.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

Second email.

ATTN: ROB ANYBODY,

I TRIED TO CALL YOU ON YOUR PHONE NUMBER 1-419-XXX-XXXX BUT YOUR LINE WAS ON VOICE MAIL.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SENT THE US$755 FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE MASTER CARD IMMEDIATELY/

SEND ME THE MTCN NUMBER WITH TEXT QUESTIONS AND ANSWER IF YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY.

DO CALL ME ON TEL:234-1-7658790 AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

No you did not call. Even if I didn't answer it Skype would have let me know if you called, you didn't. Well I guess it is time to let you know I didn't read anything about WU until this mail.

Crivens! Why didnae send me this mail last night? I sent the money by post. I donnae know about this western union thing but I did go and look it up after I received yer mail. It seems it would 'ave been faster. I did send ye yer money by post, I donnae know how long it will take to get there though.

Also I didnae have a message on my answerin machine or show a missed call, are ye sure ye called me at 1-419-XXX-XXXX?

Rob

Quick response back from this Smile

ATTN: ROB ,

BASED ON YOUR MAIL PLEASE GO BACK TO THE POST AND SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION BECAUSE I HAVE YOU DIRECTIVES TO SEND IT BY WESTERN UNION FROM THE UNSET.

SEND THE US$755.00 WITH THIS DIRECTION:

RECEIVERS NAME: MR KANU KINGSLEY

ADDRESS: VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: WHAT IS THIS FOR?

ANSWER: DELIVERY CHARGE

NOTE: SEND IT BY WESTERN UNION THIS EVENING AND I WILL HAVE THE MONEY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TOMORROW.

REGARDS,

DR JIM OVIA

I dont think he quite understands what post means, so I am letting him sweat a little before I "do the explainin'" Smile

To be Continued.....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one --- I like this "post" angle --- much lad frustration and time wasting should ensue Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one ook Laughing Laughing Laughing Perhaps a Rincewind one in the near future? I always liked him.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Why dont you try it, I think Rincewind would work well with lads that want to meet. You can claim you got scared and ran away. Razz

I get back to him about post and get some great replies.

Och crivens, well I went by the post office and they were sayin that once it is posted they cannae call it back. The upside is that it is on its way to ye, but it is goin take a probably aboot a week or so. I didnae see anythin in my emails aboot this western union place, or I would 'ave sent the money by that. I hope ye donnae made waitin a bit for your money because it is on the way.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ONCE YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY BY POST IT CAN'T GET TO ME IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE POST DOES NOT CARRY CASH TO NIGERIA IT'S VERY LIKELY THAT IT WILL NOT LEAVE USA OR THEY WILL REMOVE THE MONEY BEFORE THE MAIL GET TO NIGERIA.

YOU HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND I WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT, THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO NOW IS TO GO BACK TO SEND THE US$755 THROUGH WESTERN UNION IMMEDIATELY AS THE ONE YOU POSTED WILL NEVER GET TO US HERE IN NIGERIA.

FINALLY LET SAVE TIME SEND THE US$755 THROUGH MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ONLY.

NOTE: IF THE POST GET HERE AND THE MONEY IS THERE, I WILL RETURN IT BACK TO YOU BUT I CAN ASSURE THAT IT WILL NOT GET TO LAGOS NIGERIA BECAUSE NEITHER POST OR COURIER DELIVER CASH TO NIGERIA, YOU CAN ASK THIS FROM THEM. ONCE THEY SCAN IT AND DISCOVER THAT YOU HAVE PUT CASH IN THE MAIL. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW THE MAIL TO LEAVE USA AND YOU CAN EVEN BE PENALIZE BY FBI OR HOMELAND SECURITY IN USA.

So money cannot be sent to Nigeria Laughing

Och! What ye think I'm some kind o' bunty scunner? I didnae send it as just straight cash, that is somethin me brother Daft Wullie would do. I am the Big Man o' the Clan and I can do some thinkin when the situashun calls fer it. I sent it by mooney order to Kanu Kingsley. I 'ave sent mooney orders aroond the wurld before and I never had a problem. I will discuss wit me wife aboot yer idea of sendin more moonies to ye an' see what she kens.

I AM HAPPY TO FIND OUT THAT YOU DID NOT SEND CASH BUT IT'S ALMOST THE SAME THING AS NO POSTAL SERVICE OR COURIER FROM USA WILL SEND CASH, CHECK, DRAFT OR MONEY ORDER TO NIGERIA.

THE BEST TO DO NOW IS TO TALK TO YOUR WIFE SO THAT YOU CAN RESEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT CASH, CHECK, DRAFT OR MONEY ORDER TO NIGERIA ARE LONGER BEEN ACCEPTED BY POST AND COURIER FROM USA DUE HIGH INTERNATIONAL FRAUD.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS I HOPE IT CAN GET TO ME HERE SO THAT I CAN RESENT BACK TO YOU IN USA SO IN THE MEAN TIME SEND THE US$755 ONCE BY WESTERN UNION SO THAT THE ATM MASTER CARD CAN BE DISPATCH TO YOU BY MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.

LET KNOW YOUR DECISION IMMEDIATELY SO WE CAN KNOW THE NEXT STEP.

I love it when lads bring up that you cannot trust someone from Nigeria.

To be continued....

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I get back to poor Jim after he mentions all the fraud in Nigeria.

I've been talkin to me wife and she pointed out that ye are right, there is a lot o' fraud in Nigeria. She said that bein the case, how do we ken ye aren't one o' these fraudsters too. It is thinkin like this that makes her the Kelda o' our clan. So, now we are at a conundrum. Ye havnae called me, or even tried too. So I am just needin some proof ye be real and all or ye could be joinin the clan, because if'n ye join the clan then we would be brothers and couldnae lie to each other.

Just seeing if he wants to volunteer for a picture.

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL, I SENT YOU MY IDENTITY IN THE FIRST PLACE SO THAT YOU KNOW THE IDENTITY OF WHO YOU ARE DEALING SO YOU CAN BEGING TO TALK ABOUT NOT KNOWING ME WELL NOW.

I HAVE TRIED SO MANY TIMES TO REACH YOU ON THE PHONE BUT YOU ARE NEVER THERE ON THE PHONE NEITHER WILL YOUR VOICE MEAIL RECORD ANY MESSAGE SO HOW CAN YOU BLAME ME.

SINCE I HAVE TRIED CALL YOU WITHOUT GETTING YOU ON THE PHONE, WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME AT YOUR GOOD TIME GOOD TIME SO WE CAN SPEAK.

FIND ATTACH A COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND BANK ID CARD FOR PROOF OF MY ESTEEM SELF AND POSITION. IF I HAVE ANTTHING TO HIDE I WILL NOT SEND YOU MY ID.

FINALLY PLEASE TELL YOUR WIFE THAT WE ARE RUNING OUT OF TIME NOW SO IF YOU PEOPLE CAN SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION TODAY, THE MASTER CARD WILL BE DISPATCH TOMORROW AND YOU RECEIVE IT IN USA IN THREE DAYS.

LET ME KNOW YOUR FINAL DECISION.

CALL ME ON TEL:234-1-7658790.

Well no joining the clan but he does want to talk.

FIND ATTACH A COPY OF MY IDENITY CARD AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, I OMITTED IT FROM THE LAST MAIL.

YOU CAN SEE THAT I HAVE NOT TO HIDE AND WILL NOT UNDER NO CONDITION DO ANYU SILLY THING NOT AFTER ALL THE GOOD YEARS, I HAVE PUTTING IN THIS BANK.

I HAVE LESS THAN TWO YEARS TO GO AS THE MD OF THIS BANK AND WILL NOT RUINE THE REPUTATION THAT HAS TAKING ME YEARS TO BUILD.

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO ME.

He emails me twice and neither one has an attachment, I decide to let this slide.

Och, I'm sorry mate for even considerin ye to not be forth comin. I still havenae had a single phoone call come in. I will try to ring ye when I get a chance. I havenae heard anythign about my mooney bein returned or not makin it. I am guessin ye have not received it yet? Let me know if'n ye doo. I am gettin some more mooney together to send by this Western Union thin' and well let ye know o' the progress.

So a little ego stroking for the lad.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT AS LAST NIGHT NO MAIL HAS COME IN, LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE, THAT IF THE POSTAL STAFF DISCOVER THAT YOU PUT CASH IN THE MAIL. IT WILL NOT LEAVE USA TO NIGERIA.

ALL MAILS LEAVING USA ARE USUALLY SCAN SO THAT IS WHY I KNOW THAT THE MAIL WILL NEVER REACH US BUT IF AT THE END IT COME THROUGH I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

FINALLY I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE TO LAY YOUR HAND ON THE US$755.00

and few minutes later

THIS IS TO INBFORM YOU THAT NO MAIL HAS COME IN AS AT THIS MORNING WITH YOUR NAME ON IT AS THE SENDER.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT ALL MAILS FROM USA TO NIGERIA ARE SCAN SO ONCE THE POSTAL STAFF DISSCOVER CASH THEY WILL NOT ALLOW THE MAIL TO GET TO LAGOS NIGERIA.

HOWEVER I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF IT COMES IN IN FUTURE.

FINALLY SEND THE US$755 BY WESTERN UNION AS SOON AS YOU HAVE IT SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE ATM CARD IMMEDIATELY.

He seems to get impatient.

Crivens! It hasnae come in yet? It seems ye were right aboot them not allowin mooney into yure country. I will give ye a phoone call tonight and we can discuss the matters more in depth then.

So my next post will have me with an outrageous scottish accent on phone with the lad, hopefully. It depends if he answers or not, at around 3am.....

pony Mortar x4
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it... and my lad thinks i'm in scotland too... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

However my bank has been flooded by these dreadful storms so i'll go and check the post office at the top of the hill and maybe try these postal order things.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^My character isn't from Scotland he is just very Scottish in nature. Very Happy It is based on a character from a series of books. I have link in my first post, very funny books, my current avatar is a model of Rob Anybody.

Jim wants to let me know that he is waiting for my phone call.

OKAY I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR PHONE CALL LATER TODAY SO THAT WE CAN TALK.

NOTE: THE ATM CARD HAS BEEN READY JUST WAITING TO BE DISPATCH TO YOUR ADDRESS IN USA AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE DELIVERY FEE OF US$755.00.

How sweet......

pony Mortar x4
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

So that's why your new av is a Nac Mac Feegle instead of the Librarian. Great job witht he Feegle accent.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks I am just doing it as I type, I did just read Wintersmith so that helps.

Well here is me trying to imitate the accent over the phone. It seems I may have woke him up....

http://media.putfile.com/Jim-and-Ook-1

pony Mortar x4
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice phone call, well done - wake him up, yet let him think he is still in control and about to get some money. I love anger in baits, but false hopes are also great!

Easter Egg 2013
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, a Scottish southerner, good work, Ook Laughing Thumbs up

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in, I usually wait for a few emails before I post but this was too funny.

THANKS FOR YOUR PHONE CALL LATE LAST NIGHT, I HOPE YOU AND YOUR WIFE WILL HAVE A GOOD DISCUSSION ON THIS MATTER SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO SEND ME THE US$755 FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE ATM CARD TO YOU IN USA IMMEDIATELY.

I WILL STILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR THE MAIL IN CASE IT COMES IN BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THERE WILL BE ANY POSSIBILITY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN.

WE HAVE HAD TOO MANY EXPERIENCE WITH CASH BEEN SENT IN THE TIME PAST AND IT END UP ON TRANSIT WITHOUT GETTING TO IT DESTINATION SO THAT IS WHY WE ALWAYS ADVICE THAT YOU USE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHICH ENABLE US TO GET THE MONEY WITHIN FEW MINUTES IN NIGERIA.

LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN SEND THE US$755.00 THROUGH WESTERN UNION AND DO SEND IT THROUGH MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ONLY.

Seems to me he likes being called late at night Twisted Evil

pony Mortar x4
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how he would reply to the following request:

Quote:
Since this is a debit card, why not just e-mail me the number, expiration date and ID# on the back? Or why not tell me over the phone?

Naah. Too obvious. The lad would probably twig.

OR

He'll send you a stolen card number. If yes, you can then notify the proper authorities.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff Ook! That lad was sure sleepy! Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thumbs up

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff, Ook! You really did a good job with the accent. I remember when you were first ocnsidering baiting with this idea. Turning out to be funny so far. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When we last left poor Jim he was happy to receive a 3am phone call....

DO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEND THE MONEY.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND PLEASE CALL ME TONIGHT ON TEL: 234-1-7658790.

Well I don't call, but I write him back a few days later...

Jim my lad,

I am writin to let ye know, me wife has agreed that we should be sendin the money by Western Union. It is goin to be a week or two before we can be gettin the funds together. So I am just lettin ye know what is goin on.

You can see the sparkle in Jim's eyes, money!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND HAPPY THAT YOUR WIFE HAS AGREED THAT YOU SENT THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION.

JUST KEEP ME POSTED ONCE YOU ARE READY TO SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN PICK IT UP AS SOON AS YOU SENT IT.

NOTE: YOU ARE TO SEND THE US$755 THROUGH MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

TEXT QUESTION: WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR IS IT?

ANSWER: MARCH 2008.

I am tryin to gather the mooney together now. This may take some time though, as all the spare mooney we had we put in the mooney order we sent to ye. If ye donnae mind givin me some time to get it all together, I will get ye yur mooney.

whoops looks like he got excited a bit too soon.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND INFORMATIONS.

PLEASE JUST KEEP ME POSTED AND UPDATED AS SOON AS YOU PUT THE MONEY TOGETHER AND READY TO SEND IT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

I just love it, he smelled money and I get a big email, delay on that money and a little email. Well time to give him a big carrot, in the form of a WU receipt.

Jim my lad,

I 'ave made yer payment wit the help o' an agent there at the western union office.

I sent it too Kanu Kingsley in Lagos, Nigeria
The mtcn is 5687422389
The test question is What time o' the year is it?
The answer is March 2008
The sender's name is the agent whoo helped me - Geoffery Linek
The amount is 755 Dollars
In case o' any queshuns ye may want to contact Geoffery Linek with this email adress: [email protected]
He said ye could also call his number at +1 (210) xxx-xxxx but he said he wouldnae be able to answer for a bit still.

Let me ken how thin's turn oot.

Introduce a new character so that it can't be Rob's fault the transaction has gone bad, also I attached a wu receipt to the email.

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED YOUR MAIL WITH THE INFORMATIONS FROM WESTERN UNION.

IT'S LATE NOW AND THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE ARE CLOSE SO THE MONEY WILL BE PICKED UP TOMORROW AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW ONCE THE ATM CARD GET DISPATCHED.

PLEASE CALL ME TONIGHT ON TEL:234-1-7658790.

Aye, to be shur, I will call ye tonight.

And I did at 3:30 AM this time.

http://media.putfile.com/Jim-and-Ook-2

I really couldnt understand half of what he said.

pony Mortar x4
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well looks like something went wrong with the mtcn, go figure...

COULD YOU PLEASE FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MTCN NUMBER FOR THE MONEY YOU SENT YESTERDAY.

MR KANU KINGSLEY WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS NO MATCH FUND.

DO CONTACT MR JEFF KLINE TO KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS SO WE CAN COLLECT THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND PLEASE DO GIVE ME A PHONE AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL.

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Sorry mate I am busy it is easter as you said.

I am sorry, I am too busy today at work. Can ye try and get a hold o' Geoffery, he should be able to help ye.

I HAVE TRIED TO CALL JEFF BUT COULD NOT REACH HIM ON PHONE BUT I LEFT HIM A MESSAGE AND ALSO SENT HIM A MAIL TO THAT EFFECT.

IF YOU CAN YOU CAN CALL HIM TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN SO THAT IT COULD BE CORRECTED TODAY.

DO CALL ME TONIGHT ON TEL:234-1-7658790.

It is good to see him concerned for the money.

I SENT MR GEOFFERY LINEK MAIL YESTERDAY AND DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM HIM, I ALSO CALLED HIS LINE MANY TIMES WITHOUT GETTING HIM ON THE PHONE.

PLEASE TRY AND REACH MR GEOFFERY SO THAT THE WESTERN UNION WILL RELEASE THE FUND FOR US TO COLLECT IT DOWN HERE.

Holiday.....

I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COLLECT THE MONEY YOU SENT SINCE LAST WEEK.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY GEOFFERY LINEK DID NOT MAKE THE MONEY AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION.

There is a problem????

Och crivens!! What are ye talkin aboot? I sent the money with the help o' Geoffery and he assured me everythin would be fine. Have ye talked to him yet?

Holiday is over so Geoffery has contacted Jim also. I put a lot of time in between my two replies to him so as to seem like different people, but I could just be putting too much thought in this...
Oh this was found in Geoffery's mail too..

PLEASE MR ROB SENT US$755 TO MR KANU KINGSLEY IN LAGOS NIGERIA THROUGH YOU BUT THE MONEY COULD NOT BE PICKED UP AS WE WERE TOLD BY WESTERN UNION THAT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP.

THE WESTERN UNION AGENT IN LAGOS TOLD US THERE WAS NO MATCH FUND.

COULD YOU CHECK THE STATUS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE TRANSACTION. SO WE CAN PICK THE MONEY UP IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE: MTCN NUMBER IS 5687422389

I CAN BE REACHED ON TEL:234-1-7658790.

Was during the Holiday....

Mr. Ovia,

I do apologize for getting back to you so late. The holidays can take a toll on oneself, can they not?
Yes, I do remember helping a Mr. Anybody with that transaction. I have just checked the status and see that it is ready to be picked up. What seems to be the problem?

Fat lot of help Geoffery is (to be continued)

pony Mortar x4
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story of Jim and Geoffery continue...

Please try to check the details with which you sent the money to Nigeria as the money is not available in Nigeria for pick up.

the money is not paid out through the western union website both from either banks or western union agent and the agent told us that the money is there both now available in nigeria for pick up.

check if you sent it to nigeria or mistakinly to another country.

note: THE RECEIVERS INFO ARE AS FOLLOWS MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA.

once you sent it with the above information we will be able to pick up.

You mean there is no money? Shocked

I doubled check the details here at the office and everything is exactly as you have said. I don't know what kind of problems you are having. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

As helpful as ever....

i am telling you the fact, if you sent the money the right way, why is it difficult for us to collect it after close to one week now.

you can council the transaction and send it once again as a fresh transaction with a new mtcn number so that we can collect the money, since we can't collect the money with the MTCN number you gave to my friend Rob.

if you can't correct this by the end of today, by tomorrow we are not able to collect money in Nigeria from western, i will ask rob to take the money back from you and go to another western union agent to send the money back to me since you have not be able to complete the transaction.

Geoffery decides to show a bit of his true colors. It gets a little NSFW here...

Do you exaggerate much? I am looking at the transaction right here. It was sent on Thursday that is not even close to a week ago.

I don't know what council I am supposed to be talking to here. There is no need to get a fresh MTCN as it is waiting for you to pick it up.

There is nothing to correct here. You need to get up off your ass and go collect the damn money, you are the incompetent one. I have done everything correct. Stop being stupid and pick up the money.

I have stopped treating you professionally as your tone dictates that I am the one to blame here, this is not the case. You need to get a life you fuck wad. Go pick up your money, unless you truly are nothing more than stupid jack ass.

Jim gets offended but decides to take the higher ground, or so he says.

I will Call Mr Rob to take the money back from you and send it through another agent, as i will not join world with you or try to insult you back.

Please council the payment and call Mr Rob to collect his money back.

Geoffery writes him back one more time, the chop is on...

Fuck off, small boy, he can try but he will just see that it has already been picked up. I know your game, you can talk to my boss if you have a problem.

pony Mortar x4
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

During the saga of Jim and Geoffery, Jim makes some pleads to Rob.

THE MONEY WAS SENT BUT MR GEOFFERY LINEK DID NOT RELEASE HOLD ON IT, HE DID NOT MAKE AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION IN NIGERIA.

SO PLEASE TELL ME LINEK TO MAKE THE MONEY PAYABLE IN LAGOS NIGERIA SO WE CAN COLLECT IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS HAS TAKING SO MUCH TIME ALREADY.

THE DESTINATION FOR PAYOUT IS LAGOS NIGERIA AND RECEIVER REMAIN MR KANU KINGSLEY.

I dunnae understand? What is goin on? Jeff is assurin me everythin is ok, but ye keep tellin me that it isnae ok. I am very confused and I cannae get Jeff by the phoon. Please donnae tell me that I have lost my mooney ag'in. That would just be too much to bear right noo.

Jim explains:

YOU HAVE NOT LOST THE MONEY BUT WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COLLECT IT FROM WESTERN UNION.

THE WESTERN UNION AGENT IN NIGERIA TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY WAS NOT THERE SO ONLY GEOFFERY KNOWS HOW HE SENT THE MONEY. YOU CAN'T GET HIM ON THE PHONE AND I CAN'T GET HIM ON THE PHONE SO GEOFFERY MAY BE TRYING TO BE VERY FUNNY.

I WILL TRY TO COLLECT IT FROM WESTERN UNION BY TOMORROW MORNING AGAIN BUT IF IT'S REMAIN THE SAME, I WILL ASK YOU TO GO TO GEOFFERY TO COLLECT THE MONEY AFTER TOMORROW.

AM A BANKER SO YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I WILL NOT HAVE CAUSE TO LIE TO YOU ON THIS MATTER NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPEN THE FIRST TIME.

NOTE: GO TO GEOFFERY AND ASK HIM TO OPEN THE MONEY FOR PAYMENT AND COLLECTION IN LAGOS NIGERIA. IT'S QUITE EASY AND HE IS JUST MAKING THIS HARD AND DIFFICULT FOR YOU AND I.

PLEASE CALL ME TONIGHT SO THAT I WILL KNOW IF YOU WERE ABLE TO CORRECT THE MISTAKE FROM GEOFFERY WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Seems simple enough, but I don't respond.

PLEASE GO TO MR GEOFFERY LINEK AND COUNCIL THE TRANSACTION SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK. MR LINEK SEEM LIKE A ROUGE TO ME WHO WANT TO STEAL THE MONEY.

HE DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO NIGERIA AND KEEP TELLING YOU AND ME THAT EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

ONCE YOU HAVE TAKING THE MONEY BACK, FIND ANOTHER WESTERN UNION LOCATION TO SEND IT FROM THERE.

PLEASE DON'T USE ANYBODY ELSE TO SEND IT JUST FILL THE FORM AND THEY WILL SEND IT WITH THE DETAILS ON THE FORM.

NOTE: MR LINEK SENT ME A MAIL AND WAS JUST HAVING FILL DAY INSULTING ME WHICH SHOWS ALOT IMATURITY ON HIS SIDE.

PLEASE CALL ME TODAY ON TEL:234-1-7658790

Oh wailey wailey wailey! Say it ain't so. I cannae be losin another 750 dollars, me wife is gonna kill me. I will get down to that office today and demand me mooney back. Aye to be shur. I will let ye ken of the outcome.

Just this morning....

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WERE ABLE TO PICK UP THE MONEY FROM MR GEOFFERY LINEK AS HE IS PLANNING TO STEAL THE MONEY.

I WILL FORWARD YOU ALL THE MAIL HE SENT TO ME.

Geoffery's boss, "he who shall not be named" is about to step in me thinks.....

pony Mortar x4
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update as well I think this is one of the funniest mails I have ever received, at the end of this batch.

I went by Western Union last night after werk. I talked to Geoffery and he showed me where the money had been picked up by Mr. Kingsley. He even gave me a signed receipt by Mr. Kingsley. So didja get the mooney yet?

subject GEOFFERY LINEK IS A CROOK

FIND BELLOW THE FORWARD MAIL WHICH MR GEOFFERY LINEK SENT ME, AFTER I SENT HIM A MAIL TO INFORM HIM THAT YOU WILL COME TO COLLECT THE MONEY.

I WANT TO ASK YOU WHAT KIND OF CROOK IS THIS GEOFFERY LINEK, YOU SHOULD REPORT HIM TO FBI SO THAT THEY WILL INVESTIGATE HIM, HE IS NOTTHING BUT A CRIMINAL.

YOUR MONEY DID NOT GET TO NIGERIA AND YOU CAN REPORT THIS TO BOTH FBI AND WESTERN UNION TO FIND OUT IF AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH OR NOT.

PLEASE TELL ME GEOFFERY TO REFUND YOUR MONEY. SHOW HIM A COPY OF THIS MAIL HE SENT TO ME YESTERDAY.

CALL ME THIS NIGHT SO WE CAN TALK THINGS OVER NOW, WE ARE RUNING AGAINST TIME AND GEOFFERY HAS SET US BACK FOR MORE THAN ONE WEEK.

Jim forwarded the abusive email Geoffery sent him.

Rob is now weary of Geoffery but he shows the receipt of Mr. Kingsley signing for the pick up to Jim. (Thank you Marvinator!!)

Whut?? I just came from his office and he show'd me where Mr. Kingsley had picked up the mooney. Crivens! I even have the receipt he showed me where and when it was picked up. I will attach a copy o' it here. I dunnae ken what this means, I am very confused now...

ONE THING I CAN ASSURE IS THAT YOUR MONEY WAS NOT PICKED UP FROM NIGERIA.

MR GEOFFERY TOOK THE MONEY, THE REPORT HE SENT TO YOU WAS MADE UP BY HIM AND NOT WESTERN UNION AND IF YOU ARE SO SURE MR GEOFFERY IS TELLING THE TRUTH, PLEASE TAKE THAT REPORT TO FBI AND WESTERN UNION SO THAT THEY CAN INVESTIGATE TO TELL US WHO US TELLING THE TRUTH.

MR GEOFFERY SAID EVERYTHING WAS OKAY WITH THE MONEY, IT WAS IMMEDIATELY I TOLD HIM THAT YOU WILL COME TO COLLECT THE MONEY BACK THAT HE SENT ME A MAIL THAT YOU WILL SEE THAT THE MONEY HAS BEEBN TAKING AND I SHOWED YOU THE MAIL.

I HATE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN BUT THE MAN IS A CROOK. IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME THAT WILL BE TOO BAD.

Well I try to draw him out to playing the part of the FBI.

Crivens! I 'ave contacted my local police. They just gave me some paperwork to fill out. Ye are tellin me to contact the FBI, do ye happen to know how to get a hold of them? I think we are gonna 'ave to put the fear of the Gods in this boy. I may even try somethin dangerous like talkin to the Dark Queen. Do ye have any other ideas of what we can do?

Best response I have ever got!

WHAT EVER MEANS YOU CAN USE TO GET YOUR US$755 BACK FROM THE CROOK MR GEOFFERY LINEK IS OKAY TO ME,

KILL HIM IF POSSIBLE BUT I WANT HIM TO END UP IN JAIL FOR HIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.

WE NEED MONEY TO CONCLUDE OUR DEAL AND THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET.

LET FIND A MEANS TO GET MONEY CONCLUDE THE TRANSACTION BY NEXT WEEK, WE CAN'T CONTINUE WAITING ANYMORE.

Watch out Geoffery, your days are numbered!!! and all over 755 dollars....

pony Mortar x4
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Quote:
HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET

Does that mean that he should be killed on a rocket ship?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After such a great response it seems the lad has faded on me Crying or Very sad

Here is our last few exchanges..

I gots some grim news, Jim. Me brother, Wullie, and I went doon to the Western Union office to 'ave a talk wit Geoffery. It appears the scunner has buggered oft wit the money, not just oor mooney. He stole lots o' mooney. The authorities are lookin for him and thin' he might o' left the country. We are gonna have to talk to the Queen to find out where he is hidin. This is dangerous as the queen no longer likes us and she is in the ken. I will let ye ken on how it turns oot.

PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED AS SOON AS YOU GET ANY INFORMATION ON THE MONEY.

After that response I thought he was wanting to play along.

Jim my lad, we got the informashun aboot where Geoffery is. He took a plane to Accra, Ghana. Me brothers, Wullie and Lancre Blue, are goin ta go over there and do some convincin'. They should be able ta get the mooney he stole from me plus the other 50,000. They will be headin' to Accra today.

The quin has named her price though and she is wantin in on this money ye are sendin. We cannae trust her, she is evil. I am gonna try and figure a way out of the geas she has put us under. I will see aboot gettin her to pay the fees now though. I will keep ye informed as thins happen.

I think that is where I started to lose him, a little over the top, but I tone it down in the next email.

THE REMAINS THAT THE ATM CARD NEED TO BE SENT TO YOU WITHIN THE NEXT ONE WEEK OR THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BANK WILL PURGED IT TO REMOVE THE MONEY IN IT.

SO DO WHAT EVER YOU CAN TO FIND A MEANS TO SEND THE US$755 TO ME IMMEDIATELY THROUGH MR KANU KINGSLEY LAGOS NIGERIA BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

He goes back to his script. Rolling Eyes

Jim,

I ave got great news. Wullie and Lancre are in Accra and slowly closin in on Geoffery. He is gonna pay for the harm he has done. Hopefully they will come away with more mooney than we lost. I will keep ye updated on what is goin on there.

As on here, the quin is insistin on bein part of this transacshun. I am afeared she will take the card and run oft wit it. I will be tryin to get the mooney together in secret and let ye ken on what is happenin.

and my last email, a solution to the money woes...

Jim,

I am updatin ye on what is happenin. Wullie and Lancre have caught that bastard Geoffery. They have 'im tied up in the room now, anythin ye want done to 'im? They found a lot o' cash on 'im too. Accordin to Wullie it is around 150,000 dollars, which is a lot more than he was accused o' stealin. Do ye thin' ye could meet them and they can give ye the money directly this time? This way we can do it all behind the quin's back, ye ken? Let me ken what ye think.

No word and I am really hoping he will write back...

pony Mortar x4
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this bait Laughing

I really like the part where the lad tells you to kill Geoffery.

If all else fails, you can always say you were able to get the money back and you are ready to send it to him again.

And then of course some other calamity will come up.

I don't think this one is quite over yet Smile

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic