SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's Safari Starts Horribly Wrong...UPDATE!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Taking note of the fine research done by @bohigal yesterday...

Quote:
Tomorrow's predicted high in Parakou is 105 F / 41 C

I figured it would be just as uncomfortable in Natitingou so I sent this reminder.

Quote:
Dear Barrister Bad0u,

The camp director is trying to call you.
You must be in an area of small network coverage.
The call is not going through.
Can you stand in an open unshaded area for the next couple of hours?

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^ It'd be funny to send some brochures to that hotel so they have some reading material while they're in their room waiting for the next shuttle.Laughing

Maybe not brochures but you could try Vista Print to get 250 free business cards and send 50 to each of your pickup hotels, then when you're lad comes asking they can be given a business card to prove the camp is authentic. Very Happy

OH BTW Simba did you know there is a real Simba Safaris? I'm not one to rain on someone's bonfire but could you're safari site be affecting ITPs?
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
The roads are apparently messy so the Lads cannot make it to Parakou. Laughing

I don't think he is talking about driving back to Parakou, I think he means driving directly to the camp location inside the National Park.
He obviously has more money that sense.... Laughing

TurkeyTrotter wrote:
OH BTW Simba did you know there is a real 5imba Safaris? I'm not one to rain on someone's bonfire but could you're safari site be affecting ITPs?

In fact 5imba Safari is probably the most popular name for safari operators and tours throughout Eastern & Southern Africa.
Part of the reason why I chose to use that name, was so that we would get lost in the google melee.
I am confident that we don't affect ITPs because, we are based on the opposite side of the continent and we also have a slightly different name.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^
@Simba...
These guys are clueless.
I've been prodding them to get to Parakou.
They seem content in the hotel wasting money.
I'm going to give them a call tonight and tell them that the shuttle and driver have been holed up at the hotel in Parakou and that I'M PAYING FOR THE DRIVERS HOTEL EXPENSES...(of course it is coming out of the Lad's stash...) Rolling Eyes
I'm going to get these guys to move if it takes me all day and night. Laughing Laughing Laughing

And where all of a sudden did my lads get a car??? Shocked

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:

Laughing Laughing Excellent baiting!!! clapping clapping clapping

Edited to wonder just WTF is going on w/ the quote function... Confused

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Embarassed Twisted Evil
Bwaha, excellent! Too bad it's only 98 F / 36 C in Natitingou at the moment.

asiaguy, do you think you could induce your lad to make up a quick 5imba 5afaris sign or logo and stick a couple to his car? He seems to have some time on his hands anyway. The rationale is that the shuttle drivers and/or guides within the park would recognize that he's a visitor and point him in the right direction. Of course he'd have to send you a picture of the car to reassure you he did it correctly and won't be mistaken for a guest at a competitor's camp

Now I'm wondering if there are any other lads in the baitosphere heading to Parakou or Natitingou for some R+R at 5imba's camp. If the above works, we could put them on the lookout for a car with a 5imba 5afaris logo. Over in the paid section of the forum we're working on getting a lazy fellow to Parakou. Are there any others? A long shot I know, but imagine lads shuttling each other toward a beautiful non-existent paradise. Isn't one of our rules to make the lads do all the work?

Quote:
Edited to wonder just WTF is going on w/ the quote function...

Ok who's playing around with CSS?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just returned from RL dinner.
It's 11:30PM here now.
I checked my mailbox...no Lad mails except 4 other baits.
I just called the high powered barrister Bad0u on skype out.
His phone is really out of the network.
Why do I think they are in the Pendjari Park looking for the Simba Camp entrance? Laughing

I will definitely try to get the Lads to ID a car. (I doubt they have their own)
If the shuttle bus makes it up to their location, I would be great that the driver sees the well marked car so he knows who to pick up for the journey to the camp. Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@asiaguy - These guys really must have some cash to spend a week at that nice hotel. I went to the website, and unfortunately, they won't get too hot. The have a nice pool. At least they are wasting money at the moment, and they only have themselves to blame, the stupid self-safari lads. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I skype out to the Lad, then make gargled noises and then hang up.
He's been told that the camp satellite phone is not working properly.
Because of the phone problems, we cannot contact the shuttle driver at Le Majestic Hotel in Parakou and tell the driver to pick up the Lads in Natitingou.

Thus I'm making the Lads feel like they are pissing off all the guests at the camp with their idiotic stubborn antics.

Quote:
Dear Barrister Bad0u,

There is only one shuttle.
It is still in Parakou waiting for you.
I cannot get to you without using the shuttle and the shuttle is in Parakou.

Why did you go to Natitingou?
Nobody told you that the shuttle would pick you up in Natitingou.
You traveled much further than you had to and your own expense.
You were clearly told that the shuttle would pick you up in Parakou.
You only have yourself to blame for this mess you've created.

You cannot get to me and I cannot get to you without the 4 wheel drive shuttle van.

That is why I need you to travel to Parakou and find the shuttle and shuttle driver.
Everyone in the camp is cut off from the rest of the world because of you and your associate.
We cannot get out of the camp and nobody can get into the camp without the 4 wheel drive vehicle.

The rest of the guests are asking me questions about MY guests.
They want to know why my guests have not arrived and why the shuttle is not available.

I want these Lads moving...by bus of course.
I'm sure the car story was simply Lad lying.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha,
of course, when they get to parakou, the shuttle will have just left for Natitingou! Then your lads will, of course, have to go back to Natitingou, and then on to Pendjari! Thumbs up Nice work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word on this industrious lads? I ask because there seem to be a couple of mugus potentially converging on Parakou this week. None are mine Sad

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from these two chuckle brothers in the Simba box, so I have absolutely no idea what happened to them... Twisted Evil

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe they were eaten by the bees, or the bee eating snakes. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been in constant contact with my Lads.
They had a weeks worth of hotel pre-paid so I figured let them enjoy themselves.
They flat out refused to move to Parakou and are waiting for the shuttle at their hotel in Natitangou.

It's now time for the series of unfortunate events which force the Lads to spend a little more money waiting for the invisible shuttle. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad, Hendick, who safari'd all the way to the park, hahahaha, and then was detained at Natitingou, briefly, for the taxi fees from Cotonou....

Sounds like these two will have to either head to Parakou or on to the park itself, hahhaha! Thumbs up Great work, Asiaguy!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
It's now time for the series of unfortunate events which force the Lads to spend a little more money waiting for the invisible shuttle. Laughing

Are you sure that the shuttle bus really only exists in the imaginary world of baiters.... Rolling Eyes

Enormous thanks to Marvinator, for getting the shuttle on the road... Laughing

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ that's really cool Smile

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...my Lads are a ready and waiting for pick-up at the hotel.

Just got this in...

Quote:
Respected madam,
My assocate and I remain waiting at the tata somba hotel so we are ready for the bus to come today.

I have also attached the pic of Marvinator's awesome 4 wheeler to the reply mail and told the Lads to stand out near the main road and wait for it.
Hopefully the temperature will be hovering somewhere around 40 degrees or so... Cool. Hopefully, they won't have to wait long. Rolling Eyes

My last word to the Lads before the unfortunate series of events...

Quote:
Dear Barrister Badou,

The shuttle is back at the camp.
The camp director is extremely upset.
I was forced to pay the camp an additional US$3,600 to cover the costs of the shuttle, the driver and your rooms at the camp.
It took me another 3 days to convince the camp director that you were a trusting person.
I told him that you simply made a mistake and traveled all the way to Natitingou, rather than Parakou.
The camp director has finally agreed to give us another chance.
He is dispatching the shuttle to the Tata Somba Hotel in Natitingou.
It should be there by 4PM Sunday.

I have also attached another copy of your shuttle passes.
I have also attached a picture of the 4 wheel drive vehicle.
It is best if you can be out on the main road so that the driver can clearly see you.
If you see a vehicle resembling the vehicle in this picture, I suggest that you waive your arms to attract the drivers attention.

If you are not at the hotel at 4PM, I will have no choice but to assume you abandoned me.
If you had just gone to Parakou as you were told, then this entire ordeal would be completed by now.
I will be leaving the camp on Monday morning. I have no idea where I will go.
I will make that decision later tomorrow.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic