SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm Baaaaack

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've moved and finally found a rather pathetic alternative to dial up where I am, so I think I can play again. Have a Canadian phone # if anybody needs one.
Shiver.....I still have that article I contacted you about. I need a PO box or something to send it to. PM me.

I think you are looking for someone to transfer your aids sickness to,God punish you ther fool,you white beast.i wish you go and die just like your whole family did,ANIMAL. - K. Lewis

i don't want you to help me anymore because you useing my life like a rat ok. - Peee Ubanga

All l need from you now is to clam down your self please. - James Duma
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there Fatbastard. Welcome back.

Shiver turned over the reigns to Rover. He stops in once in a while, but I doubt he'll see this thread. You might PM him. He'll get it eventually.
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spanks for the info!!!

I think you are looking for someone to transfer your aids sickness to,God punish you ther fool,you white beast.i wish you go and die just like your whole family did,ANIMAL. - K. Lewis

i don't want you to help me anymore because you useing my life like a rat ok. - Peee Ubanga

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back FB.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of my baiting characters are from Canada (I am not), so I could use a Canadian phone no. now and again.

Thanks for the heads up! Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, FB!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Now, about that avatar.... Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcomeback FB

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another of those "Hi, I'm back" threads relating to some person I've never even heard of. *sigh*

Hi.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, FB Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey FB--welcome back!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know that smell you get when you walk past someone's apartment and you smell other people's cooking? That, mixed with crap. That's the smell of FB.

Welcome back FB. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, FB!

Quote:
Now, about that avatar....

That avatar has better breasts that some of Rodus's avatars....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hacker9 wrote:
Another of those "Hi, I'm back" threads relating to some person I've never even heard of. *sigh*

Confused Gee, sorry about that. I wasn't aware that returning (often senior) members were supposed to introduce themselves to you before posting.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hacker9 wrote:

I love your welcoming attitude, so sorry all these people are so tiresome to you. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to never exist to appease you.

Welcome back FB! Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe we should just make a sticky for new members and old-school baiters returning to the fold to be able to introduce themselves to hacker9? It might make everything just work a little more smoothly. Welcome back, Fat Bastard!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, let's chill - the point has been made to hacker9. There is no reason to beat him up any further folks. Smile

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Well said, ma'am. Very Happy

Welcome back, FB

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow....If I knew I'd get all this attention, I'd come back every week.....I really missed all the fun around here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic