SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

zoo bait 2008

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Someone needs to take you to tusk over that...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
spot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Zoo Owner tries to spell things out to Jackson

Quote:
Bristol Zoo tm
Research Department

Bristol Zoo Gardens
Clifton, Bristol BS8 3HA
Web Site http://www.bristolzoo.org.uk/

Dear Jackson

Thank you for your recent mail,

You don't seem to have understood the content of my last e-mail to you.

The correspondence you have been receiving from "Andy" is from my research Elephant who is being trained to communicate by e-mail.

Andy is an Elephant and I am the Head of Elephant Intelligence , do you understand ?

Your claim for �15,000 is well noted, but declined. Expenses and a grant of �2,000 will be paid following a successful conclusion of the research exercise.

Should you wish to take part, then please let me know and I will provide you with details.

Thank you for your interest so far.

Kind Regards

Mike Exxxx
(Head of Elephant Intelligence - Bristol Zoo Research Department)

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer, but it's always best to read it first - you never know what juicy things you might find. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.

This Lad is soooo dim .... but he sees the �2000

Quote:
DEAR MR MIKE EXxxx
I SEE YOUR EMAIL, IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE �2.000 IS FINE
THEN I WE SEND YOU THE DETAILS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME WITH THE NUMBER I SEND TO YOU.
HAVE A NICE DAY

Time for the Zoo Owner to tell the Lad he is not good enough.

Quote:
Dear Jackson

Thank you for your recent mail,

Participants in these research trails must have a certain grasp of the English language in order not to confuse the elephant.

After reading through your recent e-mails I doubt that you would meet the minimum requirements.

Thank you for your interest.

Kind Regards

If he doesn't reply to that, I know an elephant who can still send secret messages to him Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic