SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has Any Body Heard Of Barrister Brian Wiliams??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scott1776
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THIS GUY SENT ME A NEXT OF KIN LETTER ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO .SO FAR I HAVE GOTTEN HIS PICTURE HE IS NOW IN SPAIN. HE KEEPS TRYING TO GET ME TO SEND HIM MONEY .I KEEP PLAY WITH HIM Laughing Very Happy United States PLEASE LET ME KNOW POEPLE IF YOU HAVE INFO ON THIS GUY, I HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER TOO

THANK YOU SCOTT1776

edited: subject changed to lower case. Check your caps lock. We may think you're a lad. "Your message was received and well understood. oooooo" - drwho
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TWO YEARS AGO Shocked

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WELCOME TO THE 'EATER, SCOTT1776

Mr Google seems to know a few Brian Williams.

I may need to sharpen my pointy stick...

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOUD NOISES YAYYYY

Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I completely agree:

THANK YOU SCOTT1776

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Scott. I received and replied to your email. Yes, he is a well known scammer.

Moved here from Baiting Help.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you live in R0seburg, OR, and is your surname the same as a famous one armed Admiral and British naval hero who died in battle and whose body was brought home in a barrel of rum? Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like a scammer... their caps lock keys are broken too.

No offense, of course.

But scott, you realize they are not giving you their real names, and their aliases are very common.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
CrabCakes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe a 54 yo male from Romney,WV??

Malaysia x 1
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be fun to right back to him as Tom Brokaw Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater Scotty.

Have fun.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten the good barristers to change their name to "Brain" Williams a couple of times. It's the 21st century business card spelling, denoting smarts and character, don't you know.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And you can be sure "his" picture is not really him. It's either part of the standard Lad Starter Kit or lifted off the net.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I got one from a "Brain" Williams, maybe he got smarter?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Williams
It comes up all the time. I am not a linguist (my mother is) however I seem to remember somewhere here on eater that it is a close derivative of Smith in Africa. They love to use common names.
Of course teaching them new names is always fun.

Heads up

Quote:
The most common origin of the Williams surname is patronymic, meaning "son of William

I would bet a donation to eater that Williams is in the top 20 scammer, barrister etc names in the eater database.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic