SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It ain't over until... well, now, I think

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you may recall the Lad who told of his late client who perished while "ice skiing in the Carribean".

Well, the Lads (Mr Mackenzie and Mrs Brown) seem to have lost patience with after he failed to go to London and then got side-tracked by some other Lads. Mal got testy, and so did Mackenzie...

Quote:
You must have been a fool to believe someone unknown to your transaction. If you are in doubt,please get in touch with Ms. Em1ly Br0wn via her email and i think you will spare me your rude use of language and unguarded nasty utterances. If you confirm from her that there is no Mr. Gillham known to her,then i think i deserve an apology for your discourtesy.

After some more exchanges, Mr Mack3nzi seemed to lose it slightly:

Quote:
I think you are one of the most naive person i have heard the unfortunate opportunity to have onmy contact list. You signed documents and sent back to me and you could be so gullible to tell me that Barklays Bank told you another thing. I think i want to suspend further contacts with you because i see you as a stupid opportunist and a deranged,rude discouteous fellow playing pranks with business proposals. I will strongly advice [Mrs] Brown as a Lawyer to suspend all transactions with you because iam skeptical about your level of honesty and sincerity if eventually funds get into your care.You double speak,your use of language is so unrefined and rustic,you are a perfect example of a demented opportunist. Please don't bother replying my emails because iam going to ignore you perpetually.

It was just after I sent this -

Quote:
You could have waited for Mrs Brown to sort this out, but no - you had to blow yourself off with a stupid, puerile, half-assed rant that sounds more like something from a spoiled brat dickwad not out of his diapers.
Mrs Brown; unless you replace Mr Mackenzie with an actual human being and not something that's usually found in dog turds, then don't bother writing back to me.

- that Mrs Brown sent this:

Quote:
Please spare me the continous exchange of emails without any positive steps forward.The fund is with [security firm] and since you couldnt finance your trip to the UK we already agreed to opt for Bank to Bank transfer option. My Attorney,Mr. Mackenzie is an experience Lawyer,but it appears you take delight in teaching others their profession.
Please if you will like confirmation of the fund with Investec,Please call Mr. C0llins W1ll1am on +447707634864 and speak with him. Although security company officials may not full details on the phone,because since the incident of Securitas,two years ago,there has been serious caution and extra security security measures in all security companies in the UK.
Please,let me make it clear once again that Mr. John MAckenzie remains the only legitimate person who is legally allowed to represent me in this transaction. If you think i should continue with much confidence in you on this transaction,please i advice you follow the professional opinion and instructions of Mr. Mackenzie.
And if you choose to go the contrary,i may as well request for a cancellation of any agreement already reached with you.

Oh well, nothing says I can't be civil:

Quote:
You've probably got my reply to Mr Mackenzie - I cc'd you on it. He says he doesn't want to hear from me again. Fine by me - I'd sooner take advice from Osama bin Laden.
If you want to continue with this deal, then find someone who isn't such a self-centred little twerp to do your gorram lawyer work. If not - then this was a complete waste of time.

I think it's over... but it was colourful!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - Well, you did get under their skin, and get some excellent descriptions of Malcolm. He is a most discourteous sort! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Thumbs up bow_down

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohmygod I LOVE this:

Quote:
your use of language is so unrefined and rustic,you are a perfect example of a demented opportunist. Please don't bother replying my emails because iam going to ignore you perpetually.

This lad is a poet!!! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If ever I get a custom title, it'll have to be "Demented Opportunist".

BTW - still not over - I have another lawyer to annoy:

Quote:
Yes,Mr. Mackenzie has a right to be upset.I have known Mr. Mackenzie for over twenty years and he's such a thorough bred Lawyer. You have been foot-dragging on this transaction and he doesn't seem to be happy about it. If you will want my other Attorney,his name is G0rd0n [email protected] Mr. Harry is a no-nonsense Barrister and i expect total commitment to this transaction. Mr. Mackenzie has called to tell me he will not contact or deal with you any further and i have asked him to kindly send the file to Mr. G0rd0n H@rry... [address snipped] I hope you will able to deal favourably with Mr. Harry.

That's a total lie - Mr. M didn't even have the brains of a horse...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
Quote:
your use of language is so unrefined and rustic

Are you using Olde English?

Quote:
iam going to ignore you perpetually.

"Perpetually Ignored"..another good title.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Demented Opportunist your choice of words really told the mugu off

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
If ever I get a custom title, it'll have to be "Demented Opportunist".

Oh SNERD! Calling Snerd! We have a job for you! Wink

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rustic Demented Opportunist Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic