SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Holy Crap these guys are idiots!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
simonsaysjump
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For my first bait I responded with an email that I thought was wayyyyy to over the top to get a response and I expected him to ignore me....but no! The lad got back to me! Amazing..I wrote the wierdest response I could think of off the top of my head

Dear Mr Rich2008
I would prefer you called me by my proper title, Dr. Karm Azabich as I have a PhD
in Metaphysics and Chrystalline Vibrationism from the former University of Cancun, which you may recognize by the moniker of the Prestigious Al-Copone Polytechnic Institute for Higher Sciences and Metaphysics.I referenced your email to a friend of mine who seemed to think it was a very clever loophole and certainly worth investigating and I trust him implicitly so I shall investigate this opportunity farther. My full name is Dr. Karmtastic Demetri Unterbrink-Illyov Azabich . As I hate the length of this name I simply shorten it to Dr. Karm D.U.I Azabich and would ask you to do the same of we are to do serious business. I am of American Russian decent. My address is as follows P.O B 77238.New York City,NY.10038 USA. As of right now I am in between jobs and do not have a permanent office location.It would be wise to continue communicating via email as I can use the Public computers for free Thank You for your Cooperation.
Awaiting your reply,
D.K.D.U.I.A.
[/u]
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soo many PhD's - so few jobs!

Suggest he takes up scamming as a profession! Smile

Edit: Oh - and welcome, by the way! Embarassed

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first few emails are usually scripted. So you could write "You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Please send me some information" and some of them would get back to you.

Anyway hello, and good luck on the bait.

Last edited by Newdonym on Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's not so much stupidity as laziness.

They don't start to pay attention until you get past the first few emails -- most people have dropped the scammers by then.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! You must have a particularly stupid lad there, as most would be put off by that first response, if they read it. Play this one straight for awhile, and you'll go far with him, i'm betting. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
WhackMeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simonsaysjump wrote:
Dr. Karm D.U.I Azabich[/u]

Very Happy

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Holy Crap these guys are F***ing idiots!

No they're not, it's unhelpful to think of them that way. You'll not get far by believing that.

As others have said, he was just too lazy to read your opening email, very few lads ever will. But raise your game, and quick, because he'll soon be reading them and he'll have you marked down as an internet joker before you can say "Why did he drop me?"

Good luck, and welcome to the eater.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu is absolutely right. I have lost several lads for getting too in-depth before the 5 email point. After 10 or so you can begin to demand and get abusive, but in the early going they are just looking for vics and trying to weed out the jokers and baiters. Most of these guys are NOT idiots, some are, but most that I have come across are shrewd operators and can smell a bait if you are not shrewder (is that a word . Embarassed )

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill mc dill -
Quote:
shrewder (is that a word . )
I don't know, but if it isn't, teach it to your lads, only make it shrewderer. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
simonsaysjump
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I was too hasty in saying that. The reason I think he read it though was because he sent me an email calling me Dr. Karm DUI Asabich.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you mean you should teach them the art of shrewderficationing.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever happened to the good old days when we used to say in our opening reply "Thank you for your email,. I'm interested. How can I help you?<sigh>

Sadly, as well, they aren't all f*cking idiots.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I still use " Thank you for your mail/reply "

Thinking the mugus are complete idiots will get you no where in a bait.
Yes, it is true that most are morons but, if you want to to get some results in a bait you have to be as close as a real victim.

It has been mentioned that the lads often do not bother to read the first reply you send. A lot of mugus do read the first reply.

Play with your mugu as if he was intelligent, your baiting will render you better results in the long run Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
simonsaysjump
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I mentioned earlier, I was mistaken in my initial assumption. I was surprised and highly amused and quickly dashed off a new post. After rooting around this website alittle more I have actually modified my tone a good deal. Thanks for all the advice
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there's another important note here regarding our protocol, and I'll take my butt-kickin' for it later.

True, the lads are not actually stupid. Even though they often seem to work very hard at looking and sounding like total morons, many of them are in fact quite smart. Not as smart as us, but pretty smart. They only look stupid because they're severely crippled by laziness, blinded by greed, and suffering from a total lack of moral conscience.

However....

It's perfectly OK to make fun of them in here!

The OTHER reason we don't call the lads stupid is because there are some very respectable stupid people that would be offended by such a comparison.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic