SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange Response

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently starting a whole batch of baits on a bunch of different Chucky Sol*dos.

I sent a fairly standard introductory message : "I am interested, tell me more" or something like that.

I received, in response, from one of the Chucky's the following unique (in my experience) e-mail:

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR WRITING TO DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Has anyone here ever been treated like this by a Chucky before?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the REAL Chas. S you have there. Happens to me all the time. Wink Laughing

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckey - Thanks for the heads up! I am obviously dealing with a busy professional, and should be patient. I will treat him with all the respect and decorum he deserves.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect he's a busy boy. Make sure you make him even busier!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, treat him well. Don't call him "Uncle Chuck" or "Chuckie" or "Chuck-Baby" or "Chuck-a-Duck-Duck" or anything else. Wink

He might not like it.

EDITED TO ADD: Also, make sure that you don't call him "Chuck-A-Doodle-Doo" or "Chuckster" or "The Big Chuck" or "Chuckles" or anything else that would make fun of him.

He's the Big Cheese of the CBN. He's important. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuck E. Cheese? Laughing

It's a kid's pizza arcade "restaraunt" in the USA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_E._Cheese's

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Paranoid, last time I was in the US, my friends theatened to disown me if I went into Chuck-e-cheeze. Shocked

So it still remains a mystery to me Crying or Very sad

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those responses happen all the time. It could be an auto-reply, it could be a typed reply made to look like an auto-reply, or it could be that Suck Choludo just wants to make himself look real important by making you wait since he's just so busy all the time.

Baiting rule #43: No lad's time is more important than yours. You might return the favour by sending him an auto-reply when he responds, just to show him that you're more important than he is.

And don't forget the respectful salutation of "What's up, Chuck?" when you write to him! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic