SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luckey: You're right! Confused

Apparently, none of his friends want to be involved with someone as shady as Imelda (and Gomer). This is his reply to my above email:

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As I Appreciate your concern on what i had been telling you about africa,Though presently my bussiness and cousin are not in Nigeria,they have miss me to extend that my bussiness is collapse.Am also sorry to hear about your mum illness,hope she's responding to treatment?

I Spoke to a friend but it's unfortunate he doesnt like to help because of the fact that you had deal with fraudulent people that could cause serious problem to anyone that could like to help you.

I look at your present condition and feel that the earlier the better you get back to New York if you dont like to loss your life to the bad people in Ibadan.Ibadan is the most dangerous city in Nigeria and noone will ever like to come there and risk is life in rescueing you from the fraudsters.Also if you feel not going back to New york because of the money you've stole from your ministry,i think you can arrange yourself with the hotel manager that can help you down to Lagos Airport in order for you to reescape back to Belgium,Belgiunm are more secure than Africa and France,If you could advance to Belgim,i can easily meet you there and start new life with you in order to enjoy ourself.

Get back to me on your plan because i had spoken with most of my friend and non of them are interested in your fund.

Also make sure you secure your money and try not to be careless before any fraudsters in order for you not to fall victim of fraudulent.

I await your response at your convinent time.

It's possible he's suspicious of me, or that he really doesn't want to go to Ibadan. Damn. Now I'm going to have to go all over Africa with this money and hope that I can find a city he likes. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Sledge requested an invoice from Barrister Juliet James (as requested by the ministry finance manager, Bob Dylan).

This is excellent. I've apparently paid $3,500. By my recollection, none of the many many payments I made actually went through and were collected. Wink Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I've seen everything. I can't believe you paid him just to keep a good bait going. Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing

Not to be critical, but I hate it when those "Our Ref" "Your Ref" spots aren't filled out.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luckey: Laughing
Mr. Dylan is reviewing the invoice as we speak.
I hope he doesn't have any problems with it. Wink

I asked the Barrister for the payment information so that I'd have it all ready when (if) Mr. Dylan approves the payment. He sent me a bank account to transfer payment into. (Sent to Alan) Very Happy

Meanwhile, Imelda hasn't asked Ray for any more help. He's also not really trying to scam her now. I think they are just penpals now. Shocked

He must be worried that he hasn't heard from Imelda in the past couple of days. He sent this, three times:
Quote:
How Are you today?hope no probem,or is there anyway i could be of help?

i await your response.

King.

I suppose I can try to find a way for him to help. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Ray doesn't like Ibadan, I'm trying to get him to choose a location, but no closer to Lagos than I current am. I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Ray,
Thank you for your email. I do need your help, but you said that you don't know anyone who can come to Ibadan to help me. I think that I should go back to Benin. Is there somewhere between here and Benin that someone can meet with me so that I can give them my money to hold? I need to make plans to go see my mother if she doesn't start to improve.

Please let me know what you can do. Are you back in Africa yet?

Your dearling

Quote:
Am Glad to still here from you.Can you find way to get down to Sheraton Hotel In Lagos? Nope, any city in the other direction though. Wink If that could possible,maybe i can try and arrange someone to help you or connect you to a bank that can secure your money for you.Also if possible you could tell me where exactly you are in Ibadan,maybe i can still look for a lady to pick youup and direct you to wayout of the bad city like ibadan.

Am still In London Enjoying Myself Since You Rejected To Help Financially.

Don't you just love that sarcasm?? Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked Ray to choose a place that someone can meet me, to help me by taking my money. The place needs to be somewhere between Ibadan and Benin though, since that's where I'm going to be headed.

He wrote this:

Quote:
I Think This Is Not The Right Time To Srart Agueing On While You Refused To Help Me Down To Africa Because Of Your Selfish Interested,And As For Your Information,I Still Love You,The Kind Of Love I Have In You Doesn't Common And I Cannot Just Forget You Just Like That.I Will Be Glad If You Could Just Email To Me Short Story On How You Get To Ibadan And Who Brought You In To Nigeria Ibadan?

Secondly,With I Know Where Exactly You Are There's No Way I Could Arrange Anybody To Help You.Ibadan Is The Largest City In West Africa,And Without I Know Exactly Where You Are,Am Sorry There's No Way I Could Be Of Help Through Anybody.

I Shall Still Check On My Mail Tonight Before I Go To Club To Enjoy Myself.

Bastard! He told me he didn't have money for food!!! Now he's going to clubs? Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing

I sent this:
Quote:
Dear Ray,
I don't have time to argue about when I tried to help you. I am sad to know that you are going to clubs though, when you said that you didn't have money for food.

I got to Ibadan by myself. I am alone here. No one brought me to Nigeria. I came on a bus. I stayed at a Koltol Hotel. I don't like it there and am looking for a new place to stay tonight.

Please, can you have a man meet me somewhere out of here, on the way to Benin?
It is hard for me to tell you exactly where I am, because I don't know this city well. But, if you tell me a place and time that someone can meet me, I will make sure I get there.

I'll be trying to check my email again before night.

I'm glad to hear that you still love me so much.
Your dearling

I'm still trying to get him to move his lazy butt from Lagos. Rolling Eyes

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bastard! He told me he didn't have money for food!!! Now he's going to clubs?

Of course. How else do you think he gets money for food?

Quote:
I Go To Club To Enjoy Myself

Either in denial... or he enjoys what he has to do...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray and I have been writing back and forth. He's insisting that no one can come to Ibadan to meet me and he's still saying he's in London. (He's been pretending to be there since last fall Rolling Eyes )
He really wants me to go to Lagos.

This is one of the emails he's sent lately:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail Ima,Lagos is the fastest way to Benin,from ibadan to Benin,is a very long distance,if you could come to Lagos,you will find straight cab to Benin from the Sharaton Hotel.If you also like to go straight to New York from Sheraton Hotel,it's a very straight direction because America ticket could be arrange for you and you move straight to new york without anybodys intervention.If you also like to meet me in London,it's also better and straight forward from sheraton Hotel because ticket will be available for you in the hotel.Also note that there's a bank in the Sheraton Hotel that can transfer your fund for you to any other country without Government Intervention.I Believe that is the best hotel that fit your status not Ibadan and those local hotel overthere in Ibadan.Think of my word and advance yourself to Lagos Nigeria Sheraton Hotel And Tower,Very Best And Secure for an America lady like you.

I finally agreed, with a condition. He has to come back from London and meet me there. Wink I added a nice piece for his ego about him being right. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Ray,
I have been stubborn before and not followed your advice and it turned out that you were right. So, I would like to take your advice this time. I will go to Lagos, but only if you come back from London to meet me.
Please let me know what you plan to do.
I miss you and want to meet you at the hotel.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a jerk. Ray wrote back to my last email with this:

Quote:
Am not Sure You Still Ready To Follow My Word,If You Are To Expect Me In Nigeria Before You Find Your Wayout Of Ibadan Or Nigeria,Am Sorry That Mean You Dont Love Yourself And Your Life Is At Risk Because Africa Are Not Like Europe And America.

Am Still In London And If Possible I Might Stay Here Till April Or June,And If You Dont Mind,It's Very Sure That I Will Be Back To Africa Before July.

I didn't care for that very much, and replied with this:

Quote:
Ray,
What on earth kind of husband are you? What man would let his wife to be sit here all alone for months? You aren't coming back until July? That is ridiculous. I have done everything here, I have travelled around the world to be with you and you don't even care. I am very sad that you aren't willing to help me. I don't know what to do.

I can see by the following response from him why he's hesitant to travel and isn't asking me for any money. Clearly, he's pretty sure that I'm not a serious victim. . . so why is he still writing to me? Laughing

Quote:
Am a Straight Forward And Honest Man To You Since I Had Know You On Internet,But The Unfortunate Part Of This Was That I Dont Know The Type Of Lady You Are With Different Characters And Lies I Never Expected From You,And For Now I Believe It's Good I Satisfy Myself And Stop Deceiving Myself With The Kind Of Unknow Love You Have For Me.I Believe You Know All I Mean When I Called You Lier With The Lots Of Lies And Decietful Lies Made By You When You Said Money Was Sent To Me By You Gang In United State And Your Friends In France.
Try And Understand Me And Also Put Yourself In My Shoes And Understand That If I Satisfy Myself It's Not A Sin.

That email really amused me. Very Happy

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R4y wrote:
...Understand That If I Satisfy Myself It's Not A Sin

Maybe not, but he Still Might Go Blind. Laughing

If there is any such thing as a baiter/lad soul mate, he has certainly found you. With every page of this thread, I can't believe you still have him. Nice work, as always. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Luckey. This lad is stuck with me for life, whether he likes it or not. Laughing

So, I'm trying to spice things up.

The ministry superior has been kind of ignoring Ray's Juliet-the-Barrister-Character because that part of the bait was boring me.

I decided to write this today:

Quote:
Dear Barrister,
I am sorry that I have been unavailable. I have been pre-occupied with another matter. We may have located Sister Imelda. I believe that she is in France. We received an email from a man there who indicated that he had been in contact with her.
Have you heard from Sister Imelda at all?

Mr. Dylan is away from the ministry for the next two days, but I have left him a message regarding the customs fees and expect to hear from him by Friday.

Thank you and God Bless,

Etienne, it seems, might have double-crossed Imelda. Will Ray/Juliet join in and do the same? (Luckey, I might need a few emails from you, I'll keep you posted).

Meanwhile, Imelda had written this to Ray:
Quote:
I don't even know what to say to you. You have hurt my feelings so much. We have been through this before. You accused me of being a lier and we fought and you promised that you wouldn't doubt me any more. Sad

Why would I write to you for all of this time if I wasn't telling you the truth?
All of the problems with the payments weren't my fault. You know the problems I had with Veronique and Stu.

I am sad and alone and you have let me down. You aren't a man of your word. You promised to be with me and now you don't care and are only being selfish.

Your love is all I have. Please help me.

And received this:
Quote:
Can You Come To London?London Is More Secure And Good For Lovely Lady Like You,If You Could Come,I Will Think Of How To Help And Help.

His IP is still Nigeria. Clearly, he wants me out of Africa. I might go to London. . . we'll see if the ministry tracks me from France to Africa. Wink Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the most amusing email from the barrister, sent to my ministry superior sister, about Imelda.

I really like the fact that the barrister made up so many lies, to tell me, about me! Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sledge.

Thanks For Your Kind Mail,And To Says The Fact,I Heard From A Guy That Called Himself Ettienne,Etienne Once Told Me That He Heard That There's A Cash Reward For Anyone That Can Fishout Sister Imelda XXXXXX, i told the guy that i also heard about that,though the guy told me all about Imelda Before she flyout to Benin,She Was In France But Now She's Now In Dublin,The Guy Told Me Imelda Had Change To Another Level,I Mean Imelda Is No More Sister That You Knew Her To Be Before Today.The Ettienne still promise to work with me in fishingout Imelda,But Since that is not part of my work and i dont know maybe you still ready to make the reward for anyone that could help you fishout the imelda.

If you want me to involve in this matter,i have the cell phone for imelda xxxxxxx boy friend,both of them are together,if you ready to offer the reward,i will be glad to hear how much you have for the man that ready to help you cash imelda,and how the payment could be made before i connected the guy to you.

I Await your response.

Sincerely.
Barr,xxxxxxxx

I'm guessing the barrister will give Ray's phone number to the ministry to "fishout" Imelda. Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Eti3nne reporting for duty!

I guess I'd better start checking that account again. Very Happy

Last edited by luckey on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can Ray be on the hook for so many months, spit out so many trophies yet refuse to travel from Lagos up to Ibadan? He believes you're in Africa, maybe he thinks you're still in Benin?
Quote:
Understand That If I Satisfy Myself It's Not A Sin

Definately not what the nuns drilled in to our heads growing up.

I think Sister Superior should recall the name EtTN and say she just might have his email around here somewhere. Then Lucky can come back in and the Barr got some splainin' to do.

Excellent baiting, Ima! Keep making his life hell.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand why Ray doesn't want to move either. Lazy lad. Fine, if I'm not going to get a safari out of him, I'll just move on to other projects.

Here are updates:

I wrote:
Quote:
Dear Ray,
I can't come to London right now, I don't want to fly to another country with all of this money again. I need to find some way to leave the money here, with someone I trust. Maybe I will try to meet someone new since you don't want to help me. I am sure there is someone here that I can find to trust. I see friendly men smiling at me a lot when I come to the internet cafe.

If you do think of another way to help, please let me know. I wish you would come back to Nigeria. It hurts that you don't want to be with me.

Ray replied:
Quote:
Am Glad To Hear From You Love,And To Says The Fact,Nigeria As A Country Is Not As Easy As You Fill,The Bad Once Had Spoil The Goods In Nigeria,And Most Of The Friends I Told To Help You Doesnt Like To Involve Themself Because They Dont Know You And They Never Wants To Involved Themself Because Am Not In Nigeria.

Also You Need To Caution Yourself And Dont Loss Your Money To Fraudsters In Nigeria,If You Truely Want To Secure Your Fund Since Am Not In Nigeria,I Think The Best Way Is For You To Enter Any First Bank In Ibadan,Asked For The Bank Manager And Tell Him You Like To Transfer Money To Your Fiance In London Via Westernunion Or Wire Transfer Into My New Company Account.

Also Note That I Had Open A Computer Company In London,And An Account Had Been Open For The Company,I Will Be Glad You Think Of Any Of This Transfer Option And Get Back To Me With Anything Said By The Bank Manager In Order For Me To Tell How Your Money Could Be Secure Before I Could Know How To Help Further.

Ok. I'll report yet another of his bank accounts if that's what he wants. Maybe the computer company even has a website I can kill, that would be awesome! Very Happy

Our other two characters have been in touch as well.
Sister Sledge wrote:
Quote:
I did receive your last message. I am not abandoning the Peter Walter fund. Mr. Dylan has not returned to his office yet, but I hope he will be in at some time today so that I can speak to him regarding the payment for customs.

As to Sister Imelda, I would like information from you. I would also like an email address for this man who knows about her. Will you please give me that email address?
What do you mean her boyfriend? Sisters do not have boyfriends. Has she abandoned her sisterhood? You mentioned that she is in Dublin? I will have investigators contact law enforcement there. Why did she go to Dublin?
There is a substantial reward. As you know, Sister Imelda stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from the ministry when she left. The reward for information on her is $10,000. There are some stipulations on what format the informant must contribute information, but possesion of Imelda isn't one of the criteria. . . very concrete information is the criteria. Please tell this to your friend in hopes that he wants to cooperate.

the Barrister replied:
Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
I Noted The Content Of Your Mail And Am Glad You've Not Abandone Peter Walter Estate.I Shall Be Waiting For An Update Concerning The Claim Of Peter Walter Estate As Soon As Possible Today.

Lastly Concerning Sister Imelda XXXXXX,I Think It's Good You Contact The Man That Knows More About The Whereabout Of Imelda In Dublin,And If Possible Try And Consult Your FBI To Do Proper Investigation For You On Any Message Received From The Man Am Stating His Email Address Below This Message.

Yay. I get to write to the FBI Agenter Longman @Yahoo.com again. That is what he meant by FBI, right?
I'll have to pull Luckey/Etienne back into this too. Very Happy

luckey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, the memories. Four or five emails a day... upper and lower case rants... behind the scenes plotting with my good friend Ima.

All of my fingers are crossed.

Ima as Sister wrote:
...There are some stipulations on what format..

I know what you're thinking. Cool Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm sure you do know what I have in mind, since I got the idea from you, months ago. Wink

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FETCHING HATS?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing I'm not sure about the hat, though the one Luckey got him to wear IS quite fetching. I've got to think about it some more . . . Wink

Sister Sledge just sent this to the barrister:

Quote:
Dear Barrister,
Firstly, Thank you for the email address for the information on Sister Imelda. I have written to that individual and hope for a response.

Secondly, Mr.Dylan has found a discrepency between the invoice you submitted and our records. It is indicated in our records that our ministry paid an additional $1000 beyond what is noted on your invoice. It seems this amount was paid in November of last year, to an associate of yours, Imoh Udoh. Mr. Dylan was not the finance manager at the time, so he is unaware of where the mistake lies. Could you please respond?

Thank you so much for your dedication.
Sister Sledge

That discrepency is sure to slow things up, until it is resolved. Damnit! Laughing

Sister Sledge sent this to the unnamed informant:
Quote:
I was given your name by a barrister, who indicated that you might have information about a former member of our ministry, Sister Imelda XXXXXX. I have been told that she may no longer be using her title of Sister and may be in Dublin. She was apparently in France, with a man named Etienne.
Do you have information regarding either of them?

There is a substantial monetary reward offered for concrete evidence we could use for her capture.

Please reply,

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told Ray that I wanted the information about his new company. This is what he sent:

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Imelda.
I Noted and inderstand the content of your mail,but my problem for now is on my investment,and unlike you previously said that i like money,yes i like money and it's good i work for it in order not to be deceived by others.Though my company still young,but i can assure you that in more little time,i must be know world wide.Am also sorry i cannot comedown to Nigeria or Africa for now,but if you could just find your way,i promise you shall be free and no one will ever know you are with me because i need someone to help in romancing my body and sex me up very well.Also caution yourself from making friends in Nigeria Because africa are not like europe and america,AndTo Before warn is to before harm.Take it or leave it.
Take good care of yourself till you makeup your mind to meet me in London.

What a gem of advice. I must remember that:
Quote:
AndTo Before warn is to before harm
Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this is getting hilarious, and confusing.
A little background for those who may have missed it.

I started baiting this lad last May. He was a dying widow and a barrister. I was a sister in a ministry, Imelda. After months of this, I was incompetent, his dollar was violently chopped, my superior sister, Sister Sledge took over that transaction.
Ray took over one of the barrister accounts and fell in love with Imelda, who had stolen a bunch of money and left the ministry.

I've been running these two baits on the lad all of this time, and they are reconnecting.

Updates: Sister Sledge is stalling the lastest fees from the barrister by saying there is a discrepancy in the invoices submitted. Sister Sledge mentioned a missing payment made to a fake lad.
The barrister just forwarded Sister Sledge the emails from last JULY! that were written by the fake lad (Eater member, jose_cuervo), as evidence. Laughing

Sister Slege has been in touch with this lad's character "Mr. Johnson" regarding evidence of Imelda's whereabouts.

"Mr. Johnson" just sent Sister Sledge a picture of Imelda that Imelda sent of "herself", to Ray, last fall. . . as evidence that he knows about Imelda.
Quote:
Could the attached picture confirm the imelda you are looking for?
check and get back to me if she's the one.

My goal with this was to spice up the bait. Mission accomplished! Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm cracking myself up. Can I get this lad to publish his own bait?

Sister Sledge just sent this to the barrister:

Quote:
Dear Barrister Juliet,
Thank you for that information regarding the payment to Imoh Udoh. Do you know the whereabouts of Mr. Udoh so that we can try to retrieve our ministry's money?

I will submit your forwarded emails and explanation to Mr. Dylan and get back to you.

When you previously submitted your summary of the transaction for Mr. Dylan, you neglected to include that part about Mr. Udoh.

It is very likely that Mr. Dylan will require a more detailed history of this transaction. Do you still have all of your emails from Sister Imelda?
If you could copy and paste them all, (including your emails in between) to essentially publish the transaction with all information between the two of you, from start to finish, I'm sure that would explain the situation to Mr. Dylan thoroughly enough for him to authorize this last customs fee payment.

Please get back to me soon,
Sister Sledge

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lastest email from Ray to Imelda. Is it wrong that I really love this lad in a hateful way?? Laughing

He wants me to come to London to be with him. I told him that I have to find a safe place for my money here, (in Nigeria) because I don't want to travel with it again.

Quote:
I Noted the content of your mail and the fact remains that keeping money in someone hands could be dangerous if you truely have money with you,the only way to secure your money is by sending it into someone known by you very well.I dont mean you send to me,but if you which to send to me the only way i could received such fund is via my company account,or westernunion,and if you truely mean bussiness,i will secure the money for you inside my company account in order for the money to be useful for you when you meet me in London.

Becareful in looking for someone to hold money for you in Nigeria,Becareful in telling people you have money with you in Nigeria,Hired Killer and Harm Robber are many in Nigeria,And You could be killed and loss those money with you if care is not taking.

Am working on website for my computer company and i can assure you that very soon all shall be well and you shall have more details if the site is ready. That will be a very special flag for my sig line!! Twisted Evil

Lastly,i dont like the way i feel lonely here,and i dont want a situation whereby i pick a lady that will set me up on rapping again.Kindly think to my word and find a way to enter into any bank in Nigeria on how money could be send to you fiance in lodon for safety.

I will be to hear glad you've enter into any bank for inquiry on how money could be send to your fiance in london in your next mail tomorrow.

Have a nice sleep and stay bless.

AND, I got another reply from Sister Sledge's new friend, Mr. Johnson. It seems that Imelda is in Dublin!! He attached another picture that Imelda sent to Ray last fall. Laughing
Quote:
If the attached picture is the lady you are looking for,i know where she is and am ready to connect our local police to arrest her and send her back to New-York in order for your securities agency to return her back to your ministry.But before i could do this,check another picture attached to this message and also get back to me if it's true you know this imelda.

The picture attached to this message was snap this morning,if that is the imelda you are looking for,i will be glad you send part of my reward to an address in dublin before i could connect a police that will arrest the lady and deport her to new york city for you people.

Laughing Laughing You'll have to do a little bit more than send me back my own pictures to get some of that reward money, Mr. Johnson. Wink

AND, it seems that the barrister does not want to publish the bait for me. We'll see. Wink

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As The Content Noted.I Had Written All I Know And How Peter Walter Transaction Started In My Summary,And Since The Money In Question Was Not Received From My Chamber,I Dont See Any Reason For Adding That Into My Summary Because I Knew Nothing About The Money Sent By Imelda To Imo Ido Or Whatever,And I Believe Since I Had Prooved To You That The Money Was Sent To The Terrorist By Imelda,You Suppose To Know How To Explain That Level To Your Finance Manager.I Had Done My Part And The Earlier The Better You Make Up Your Mind And Claimed The Deceased Fund For It's Useful.

Also Note That What You Asked Me To Add Into My Summary Is Not My Portion,When You Get Imelda,Try And Asked Her To Write Her Own Summary In Order For Her To Explain Why She Sent Money To Wrong People Instead Of My Chamber.

Lastly I Had Deleted Most Of My Previous Message From Imelda And I Dont Believe You Could Still Comeup To Asked For Such Message.Try And Talk To Your Finance Manager And Make Him Understand I Had Written All I Knew About My Deceased Client Estate And He Should Try And Go Through It Once Again And Understand That I Already Stated That Imelda Sent Money To Terrorist And This Was The Reason Why We Noticed That She Was Incomptence To Handle Finance Transaction Before You Took Over The Transaction

Is it just me, or does the barrister sound a little irritated? "She" should know better than to take that tone with Sister Sledge.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no end to the entertainment value of this lad.

Sister Sledge wrote to Mr. Johnson again, regarding his knowledge of Imelda's whereabouts:

Quote:
That is the Imelda we are looking for. You said that the picture was taken yesterday morning? That is very good news.
I do not need you to contact the police. This matter has been investigated for some time by my country's own investigators. I will give them this information as soon as I have more concrete evidence from you.
I don't mean to offend you, I do believe you, but simply sending me pictures of Imelda isn't enough information for me to extend the reward to you.

If you are serious about the reward you will have to tell everything you know about Imelda, in the format of a deposition. Are you interested in this?
How do you know Imelda? Are you her boyfriend?

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

His reply couldn't have been better if I had written it myself:

Quote:
Your message look good,but you need to understand that you cant get imelda unless i get her for you.The imelda you are looking for stole some fund from manhands ministry in new york,she travel out of new york to france and stay in an hotel for some month before she now stays in dublin,i took the last picture yesterday afternoon just to show to you that i know the imelda you are looking for.If you truely mean bussiness with me,it's important you sendin part of my reward to me via moneygramm before i could lead you to how imelda could be arrested Rolling Eyes by your police or investigator.am not imelda boy friend but am a friend to her boy friend,we both have lunch today and Godwilling we shall aswell have brakefast together tomorro,imelda have lot of dollars with her with some jewelries,and i believe all was stolen from your ministry.i also understand imelda ran away with some money in your ministry because of her imcompetences to handle finance transaction,and because of this,you jurge her and forget that it's a sin for you to jurge or punished your fellow human being.you caused it all,because of the punishment you gave to imelda then,the punishment was too much for her because she work in library and you returned her back to kichen with you weaked idea.am not going to say more than this,and i believe with this little word from me,you must understand that i know imelda very well and i heard little about the incident that took her way from your ministry.

I mean to help in arresting her because she offended me,when i met imelda,i show my love to her,but unfortunately,she betrayed me and love my friend.She's been sleeping with my friend all day and night,and i believe you know what that mean.

thanks.

I have been sleeping with his friend all day and night. You know what that means. Laughing What kind of guesses should Sister Sledge make?

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am a friend to her boy friend,we both have lunch today and Godwilling we shall aswell have brakefast together tomorro

...not that there's anything wrong with that

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic